Two

Story Info
A second unexpected adventure.
1.5k words
4.21
7.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
holtslag
holtslag
21 Followers

I resumed my patrol thirsty for a new adventure -preferably someone sober and with tits.

And then, the jackpot! It was a Sunday. I was actually heading toward a fellow student's house close to our high school. I cut through her neighbor's property. It was a smallish house with a low veranda. Though it was just dusk, early by my standards a light blinked on. Not wanting to pass up an opportunity I retreated taking up a position slightly behind a solitary tree. A man and woman entered. Without fanfare the man dropped his shorts showing off an average size thin penis. They looked to be my parents age, early to mid-forties.

The woman had dirty-blonde hair and was on the chunky side. Her kimono was partially open. The man rose and made an attempt to disrobe her. She knocked his hand aside and moved away. He moved to the bed, took the side near the wall and slipped under the sheets. She waited then turned off the overhead light. I was ready to move on when her bedside light came on. It was dimmer and somehow more sensual. Glancing over her shoulder at the man, she half-stood and removed the robe. She wore what looked like a corset and panties. Surprisingly, she did not strip but slipped under the sheet, opened a magazine and rolled onto her side.

I moved away from my cover and edged closer to the window. With the moon at my back and the dim inside light I cast a shadow that drew her attention from her magazine. I froze as we locked eyes. She made no sound nor did she move. The man rolled over dropping an arm over her. Soon he was busy cupping a breast and pressing against her with his body.

Her eyes stayed on me and her expression stayed neutral. Not being rebuffed, he pulled the sheet aside and stepped up his fondling. Still on her side I was as his hand went to her crotch and moved aside the panty. Even as his finger penetrated, she showed no emotion.

He was on his knees now, lifting each breast from its cup. He rolled her onto her back and as his head dipped her eyes sought mine over his shoulder. I fumbled with my zipper and without fear of discovery stepped from the shadow right up to the low window, mesmerized. He rose holding his cock at her entrance attempting to enter her. Whether his slack cock or her dryness his fumbling seemed endless. She sighed in exasperation finally reaching down to complete penetration.

My engorged prick dripped with precum as I stroked slowly up and down. Slowly a change came over them. She began a thrust that mimicked mine. Encouraged now he began a fierce stabbing at her core. My release was building and overflowed just as she shuddered under his weight, her eyes glistening. And it was over. An exchange of quick kisses, rolling back to their neutral corners and his soft snoring.

I was about to retreat to the shadows when she rose from the bed. A step toward the window brought us within a foot of one another. She was sex incarnate with a think rope of cum suspended from the bottom of her corset which she loosened and let it fall to the floor. Her full breasts were tantalizingly close, brown-tipped erect nipples stood proudly without their support. Her cunt dripped the juices of her labor casting a sheen in the light down the inside of her thighs. Her gaze dropped from my eyes to my cock, still rigid and moist from my own ministrations. She turned slowly offering a view of her wide full hips and ass. It proved to be the last view before she retreated and turned off the light pausing long enough to share a small smile over one shoulder in my direction as the world went dark..

I was enthralled. Every night after I walked past her house. The living room seemed to face the front street. Some nights lights were on in front, some the whole house was bathed in darkness. I started lingering for hours on the nights when the living room was lit. Once I crept to look though a window seeing him asleep in his recliner and her on the couch. Before I knew it the weekend had come again.

Sunday night I watched the front light extinguish, quickly walked to the back to see the bedroom light illuminate the yard. Just as before, the bright light gave way to a dimmer one from her bedside. He was sitting on her side of the bed, waiting. She entered the room several minutes later, a towel wound around her head and beads of water glistening on her skin.

As before his advances were ignored and like before he retreated to his side of the bed. I noticed her furtive glances in the direction of the back yard and at one point she moved close to the window to look out. I stepped out from behind the tree, knowing that I would be visible even in the low light. The snoring from inside grew louder causing her attention to shift momentarily to the bed. In that instant I moved beside the window out of sight. A sad frown had replaced the sly smile. Before she could turn away, I moved from the shadow directly in front of her. Her surprise gave way to a smile that was filled with promise for a horny 18-year-old.

She removed her robe and then the towel from her head drying as it moved to her shoulder, her breasts and lower. She turned slightly and bent provocatively to dry one leg, then turned her back to me and did the other. I was beside myself. Her full ass was within reaching distance. Her labia were moist from the shower or our improvisation. As she turned to face me once again, I released my throbbing member from my underwear not caring for any consequence other than getting a release.

Her eyes widened dropping to my crotch. Her tongue slowly moistened her lips. I closed my eyes as the first wave of climax thundered in my ears and when I opened them the room had gone black. I could have screamed. No matter how hard I tried my eyes could not penetrate the darkness. Then, a sound -- it was coming from inside but close to me. I stepped out of my pants preparing to flee anticipating a pissed off husband with a baseball bat. Another sound, different than the first. The door opened slowly.

I balled my fists instinctively prepared to fight before flight. It was not the man. She stood in front of the door which she managed to close soundlessly. She wore with a towel, casually hanging off one shoulder. I knew she was close enough to touch because my hand had come up with a mind of its own to cup her breast. She moved when I did, standing close enough to feel hot breath and a magnetic pull from this voluptuous woman. Not wanting to break whatever spell was responsible for this wet dream, I was still with only my hand kneading weighing her tit. With more confidence when she rewarded me with a sigh, my other hand trailed down her back to feel the roundness of her ass.

In a stupor, delirious with lust, I felt her hand grasp my cock, exploring, pulling, raking the head with her nails. "Please." I had no idea what that meant. Understanding my confusion, she moved my hand down her front to the wet lips encircling her opening. As with Lana, I jabbed and probed. Her hand had not left my wrist. "Slowly. Lots of time." I understood. I was rewarded with a moan and a sigh as my palm cupped her vagina. Now fingers trailed up and down her slit. Brushing against he nub at the top of her hood caused her to spasm and shudder with each repeated touch.

"I...I need...."

She turned. "Fuck me."

Our eyes feasted on one another's body while our hands, fingers and tongues lapped at ear lobes, breasts and tongues. My member stood straight out with her hand wrapped around it urging the impending climax. Her legs spread to accept fingers that traced a path from her labia lips to her clitoris and back again. Our pace picked up raging toward mutual euphoria. Liquids passed from one body to another. Our sweating bodies radiated heat and moans signalled our climax. Who came first? Who the fuck cares? I was in heaven feeling my juices mingle with hers running down our legs. It sapped the strength from us as we shared awkward embrace supporting one another..

From inside there was a creaking and a male voice urgently whispered, "Beth?"

"Out here. Be in in a minute. So hot." She scooped up her towel wrapping it around her waist. Turned back and gave me the most tender kiss I've ever had. Then she was gone. As I dressed in the dark, the dim light came on and then, "I'm tired. No." Then darkness.

holtslag
holtslag
21 Followers