Career Day, Ch. 01

Story Info
Options for a below average kid.
2k words
4.64
9.3k
27

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 06/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

{ The usual preamble: All persons are over 18. Comments, good and bad, are encouraged, hope you enjoy this enough to wait for the second chapter.}

Career day, what a joke. They weren't fooling anyone. Students like me, average, or under, were not on a career path. We'd be forever stuck in factory jobs, or service jobs. So, why waste our time going through the treadmill of "potential employers"? THEY knew they weren't interested in us, and we knew . Still, every year, our school went through the motions, inviting corporations to give us the 40 question rundown, and blow smoke up our wazoos about what a benefit we'd be. Jeez.

Since my birthday fell past the typical school year, I was always a year older than most of my class, with most just assuming that I'd flunked a year. What would give them that idea? My less than stellar grades. With grades like mine, scholarships were out. My physical size ruled out athletic scholarships, as well. At 5'6" (almost) and maybe 120 lbs, more demanding physical jobs were out, too. Thus, I had no delusion about my future. A burger flipper future, for sure. My future was NOT bright enough to wear shades.

The assistant principal announced the corporations that would be attending today. (Friday) The usual bunch, and, a new addition, this year, Sonus. Supposedly, THIS company was going to be promising for those of us "average" students. Some of my classmates perked up, hearing this, I did not. I figured it was more song and dance. Still, by mid afternoon, a few had been chosen for callback , more in depth, interviews. Hmm, would they take the charade this far? I was in the last group called in. There were 5 interviewers, and as I sat before mine, I looked around, noting that all of them seemed polite, energetic, and personable.

"Hi, Eric, is it? I'm Nathan." (as he stuck out his hand) "We at Sonus are interested in folks like you, who haven't quite found their place yet. Are you interested in a potentially high earning career, working with people, and reasonably easy training program? If so, We'd like you to fill out this questionnaire, today, and we'll check it to see if we need a more in depth interview. Are you ok with that?" He really seemed sincere, and when I nodded yes, he looked over his shoulder, and waved an attractive young assistant over. "This is Amber, just one of our success stories. Amber, give Eric the questionnaire and a pen, and help him get started."

With that, he stood, shook my hand, and moved to the next desk, and Amber, with her bright smile, took his seat, and went over the questionnaire with me, careful to note that I was not to share any of the questions with anyone, when I completed it. She watched as I answered each question, noting anytime it seemed like I had too much thought in answering. Truth is, it was hard to concentrate. This girl was just shy of stunning. As kind of a typical nerdy guy, I was not used to anyone that attractive, being anywhere close to me.

Some of the questions were the standard stuff, but some were peculiar, bordering on personal. (I thought) But, that smile MADE me want to answer ANY question. (This company was definitely smart to hire girls like this.) I finished, but read it over again, then handed it back to her. She looked it over carefully, marking some answers with a red pen, and nodded to Nathan. She stood, stuck out her hand, and I shook it, while scanning her, head to toe. She caught me, but didn't seem to mind, and told me that they would be in town through tomorrow, and would like to invite me back for a more personal, in depth interview. (Same as with a few of my classmates) As I went to my locker, to get my books, for homework, it occurred to me that each guy was similar as me. No real prospects, and all about the same, looks wise.

I went home, but was careful not to say anything to my mom about the interview. I had not been much to be proud of, and didn't want to get her hopes up for nothing. If (big IF) I was lucky enough to actually get a job, THEN we could celebrate.

Later that night, I got a text from the Sonus Corporation, asking if I'd be available tomorrow at 10:30. If so, I would need to be there from 1-4 hours, depending on results of my interview. I was to text confirm with a YES, or No. I immediately answered yes, and got a thank you text, directing me to be at the Piermont Hotel, at 10:30 promptly, dress casual, lunch provided. Well, COOL! Maybe there IS some hope for me.

The next morning, I, along with others arrived at the Piermont, and were directed to the conference room. Nathan addressed us, and passed out another questionnaire, telling us that this one was much more in depth, and had many personal questions, but not to be concerned, that our privacy was assured. He did caution, though, that not completing the questionnaire completely, would rule us out for positions, and anyone unable to complete theirs honestly, should leave. Some looked around the room, but no one left. At least, not yet. Several of us did look unsure, though. Just what could they ask that was so personal?

The questionnaire started out in the usual way; interests, ambitions, thoughts about family, friends. Question 11, asked about sexual status. Had we been "active", and if so, with the opposite sex, or same sex. Wow. I KNOW mine was not the only red face. Number 12 asked, If not, why? And give a detailed answer why not. Number 13 asked about porn, and what kind of porn, we watched/looked at. At that point, one guy, and two girls, got up and left. I won't lie, I considered it. But I knew, coming here, that my options were limited and I HAD to at least see what they were offering. The questions after that were questions about favorite movie stars, and then pictures of girls, and guys, asking us to rate them on attractiveness, and, could we see ourselves intimate with them. The girls were easy answers, even the least attractive was at least a 7, in my book. With guys? I rated them on their looks, but gave low scores on intimacy, I'd never thought about guys , sexually, at all.

After it was obvious that we had all completed our questionnaires, Nathan came back in, and told us there were refreshments, and to help ourselves, while they reviewed the results. Then, they would either send us home, or have us stay for a one on one interview. There wasn't a lot of conversation, while we waited, other than comments about very personal info, and wondering exactly what Sonus does. I wasn't the only one who tried Googling them.

Nathan started calling us up, one by one. I was the third called, and led into a smaller room, with a desk, and a couple of chairs.

"Make yourself comfortable, Eric, our questions aren't designed to embarrass you, we just need to see if you fit our criteria, ok?" I nodded, and he continued.

"First, you ARE a virgin, correct?" I blushed, and again nodded yes.

"Alright. Not a problem, in fact, it may be a bonus for us. Do you masturbate? If so, what is your 'inspiration', so to speak? Porn? If so, what kind?"

My face was beet red as I squirmed in my chair. "I...um..yeah. (clearing my throat, feeling my voice squeak) I... watch videos of girls... doing stuff...to guys."

"Ok, then! We aren't judging, Eric. ANYTHING you tell us is in strict confidence. Tell me, in these videos, what does your favorite type of girl look like? What sexual thing does she do that gets you most excited?"

"Well...honestly,girls that look like Amber, and dressed like her. And..o-oral sex. I dream about that most. Lipstick lips going down on me. I don't know what it feels like, but it sure seems like it would be unbelievable."

A wide smile came across Nathan's face. "Excellent, yes, Amber IS a looker, for sure. We are very proud of her, here at Sonus. So, and this is just between us, now, do you EVER wonder what it would be like, to BE the girl, making the guy feel that good?"

"No! (more blushing), I'm not gay, I.. I...(as I stammer, Nathan's smile, and eyes peer right into me)..m-maybe, just a little, but...just because the guy is moaning and in such pleasure...sometimes. That doesn't make me gay, does it? I REALLY like girls."

Nathan came over to my chair, put his hand on my shoulder. "No, Eric, not at all. I think we all think like that sometimes. Wanting to be HER, not a guy doing a guy, is far more popular than you might imagine. " He reached over to the desk, and hit a button on the phone. "Amber, would you come in, please?"

"Oh, please don't tell her what I said!" I nervously mumbled, just before she bounced in.

"It's fine, Eric," He said, then addressing Amber, "Amber, dear, why don't you show Eric what we do here?" And she smiled so big, looking right at me.

"I'd LOVE to ,Nathan!" And she bounced right in front of me, leaned over, and put her hands on each side of my face, and pressed those glossy pink lips right on mine. She tasted of strawberries. I thought I'd pass out, right there. THEN, I felt her fingers pulling at my jeans, unzipping them.

"Wait...What...what's happening?" She just smiled, lowering herself to her knees, as she pulled my cock free. I looked from her, to Nathan, too stunned to talk as her lips immediately engulfed my semi-hard cock, which stiffened in a nano second. "I..don't understand!" From there, my eyes rolled back as I was experiencing my deepest fantasy. She cooed and slurped on my throbbing cock.

"Oh My god! You have to stop ! I'm going to..Oooooooooh", as my cum shot through me , right into her sweet hot mouth. She continued sucking, licking, until she was sure there was nothing else coming out. I sat, trembling, dazed, and completely confused.

Again with the huge, beautiful smile, she says, "And, that, Eric, is what we do here. We make people happy. Don't you feel happy?"

I'm STILL looking lost, and Nathan adds, "Eric, we are a service business. Men are clamoring for sexual fulfillment, and we try to provide that." He sees that I'm still clueless, so he continues. "Eric, we find people, such as yourself, that don't quite fit in the norm. You have a good face, but you are too slight, and, honestly, too effeminate to be attractive to women. Sorry, just the truth. BUT, that works in our favor, and we think you could be happy, working for us. We have a great training staff, and you can SEE the results, right here." (pointing to Amber) He saw the stunned look of disbelief on my face, as I looked carefully at Amber. She's smiling and nodding. "That right, Eric, Amber wasn't always this alluring beauty you see before you. We are going to leave you here for a few minutes, to absorb what I've said. I'm sure you'll have questions, and we can answer any, IF you'd like to consider our proposal."

"Wait... did you...turn her INTO a woman?"

"Oh, not completely, though we have, to those who wish it. But, frankly, most of our clients prefer 'Special girls', right, Amber? Show him, please."

With that she lifted her short skirt, pulled her panties down, exposing a small cock. We will be back in a few minutes, think it over. Your options, elsewhere, are limited, as I'm sure you already know. We can be your future."

Amber turned from the door, leaned into my ear, and whispered, "Say yes, you'll love it as much as I do, I promise." and kissed my neck. Damn, I was hard again.