Career Day Ch. 04

Story Info
Probable conclusion.
1.4k words
4.63
4.2k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 06/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom and I sat at the kitchen table. I was dressed, as Erica, and she was quizzing me. "Are you sure you want to do this? You know some of the boys will tease you, or beat you up...or worse. It's not too late to change your mind. If you want to do it after graduation, it might be safer."

"No, Mom, I'm sure. This is the new me, the me I'll be from now on. I'll take my chances with the assholes at school. Besides, I feel more comfortable going to school like this, than I ever did before. I'll be fine."

Brave talk for my mom, but most of it was true. Amber had loaned me a few outfits, until I could buy my own, and the makeup lady 's crash course had me looking NOTHING like Eric. I walked into the school, and I did get looks, but no one seemed to recognize me. I went to the office, had my name changed on my records, then went to my first class. It was not lost on me that many of the guys were undressing me with their eyes. There were a few 'ooos' when the teacher announced that I would be finishing the year here. No mention that Eric was Erica. Smart. Classes went like that, and at lunch, a few guys gathered around, trying to check me out, see if I would hook up. "I'm new, guys, let me get settled in, before I worry about a social life," I batted my eyes and smiled. So far? This was too easy. Not one person drew a connection to Eric, and, apparently, no one missed him.

Thankfully, no one knew 'Eric' well enough to know where I lived, so, when two guys 'walked me home', I'm sure hoping to get some action, it didn't set off alarms. I messaged Mom, and Amber, letting them know that my first school day as Erica was great. This relieved my Mom, and Amber sent a "Atta Girl!"

That whole week went well. Girls were friending me, and guys kept hitting on me. Two afternoons, I went to Sonus, to start hormone therapy, and take classes on being more feminine, and tips on luring in men. They assured me that dates were prearranged, but we still wanted to make the customer feel sexy. Nathan said that as I graduated, breast enhancement was available. I couldn't do it before, because of the recovery time.

The ONLY glitch at school was one of my nerdy friends, Les, had called asking about me, and my mom had to tell him that I moved to my uncle's, to take advantage of a job opportunity. I felt bad for having to deceive him, but didn't know what else to do. I couldn't risk anyone finding out, now that things were going so well. He hadn't "qualified" for Sonus, because he was 6'3", and had a large nose, and was very awkward. He was, however, smart enough for junior college, so I figured he'd be ok.

Prom was coming up, and I was getting more than my share of offers. It was just a case of deciding who to go with, and who I could trust NOT to try and find my secret. I figured MOST guys would be ok with a blowjob, which I'd gotten pretty good at, but there were some that just want my notch on their belt. I had narrowed it down to a couple of guys, when I happened to overhear some jerks, hassling my nerdy friend, Les, because he couldn't get a date. It was obvious that it was getting him depressed, and I knew I had to help.

I walked right up to the guys, looked right at Les, and said,"Hi, I'm Erica, and I don't have a date for the prom, would you take me?" Of course there were the "What the fuck! Why would you go with HIM?" comments, but I looked right at him as he stammered out his yes. He then introduced himself, and walked me to study hall. He wanted to know why I picked him, and I was honest (as I could be) and told him I didn't like bullies. After that some of the guys who harassed me for dates let up.

Amber and I still slept together some, on nights she wasn't working, and I started taking weekend "dates" for Sonus, solo. They had enough confidence that I could handle myself without Amber's coaching. I readily admit, it was more fun with her, but I figured out, from a money view, it made more sense to to work alone. Also, I discovered, that most of the clients were much more endowed than Amber, and could give me even bigger orgasms. Color me happy,and making good money! Sonus had started me on just blowjob dates, but after a few evenings with Amber, they figured I was ready for the complete package.

Mom and I went shopping in second hand stores, and found a prom dress that fit me perfectly. She wasn't really comfortable with my being an "escort", for Sonus, but resolved herself that I could make good money, AND, apparently,enjoy work. Prom night was here, and I made the excuse to Les that I would have to meet him at school, as I had last minute things to do. I sure didn't want to tip him off, by letting him pick me up at my house. The Sonus crew went all out to make sure I looked my very best, and sent me off in the limo, to the school. Les' eyes widened and his mouth dropped open as I stepped out of the limo. He was waiting on the sidewalk, and ran up to take my hand.

"Wow, Erica! You are the prettiest girl here. " His smile was almost as big as his face. The 4 inch stilettos I was wearing still didn't match his height, but I was fine with that. He pinned a corsage on me, and we strolled in. It felt great, and I saw the way other girls were looking at him, wondering why I was with him. I was happy to let them wonder, maybe they would give him a chance. A few guys 'cut in' on us, while we danced, but I always went back to Les. It was his night. On the last dance, I tiptoed up, pulled his face down, and gave him a hot kiss, right on the dance floor. He was stunned, and I giggled.

I took his hand, led him out to the limo, and pulled him in. I called out to the driver to drive us around a bit, and then closed the screen between us.

Les was so nervous, but I kissed him and told him this night was my gift to him, and unzipped his pants, fished his already hard cock free (wow, impressively long) and lowered my mouth on him. His hips jerked as he moaned. I knew it would shock him, but he needed a confidence boost. And, frankly? I enjoyed taking him. It made me think back to Amber taking my virginity. I WAS just going to blow him, but the harder he got, and the more he squirmed, I knew I had to take his virginity completely. I straddled him, pulling the back of my dress away, and whispered to him, "close your eyes, Les", and I lowered myself on him. He immediately closed his hands on my hips, and started thrusting up. I knew he wouldn't know it wasn't a pussy, he's never had one. I bucked on him and twisted, until he groaned, and filled me with hot cum. I kissed him so hard, and wiggled until I felt him begin to soften.

I rolled over into the seat, and tapped the screen, and asked the driver to take Les back to the school, to pick up his car. Then, I turned to Les, and said,"Thank you for a lovely evening, Les. I hope you remember me."

He looked at me with a half dazed look and said, "I'll NEVER forget this! Wow."

The driver grinned in the rear view mirror, just before dropping me at my house. "That was a nice thing you did for that boy, Erica. A sweetheart move. Props, girl!"

"We do what we can!" I winked, and stepped out of the car. I went in, got grilled by my mom about the prom. I told her all about it, but, I did leave out the limo ride. She is my mom, after all...