All Comments on 'Career Day, Ch. 02'

by EricaDoesNow

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
JD2100JD210011 months ago

keep up the good work.

KatiwantsKatiwants11 months ago

Simply marvelous!!!

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow11 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much for the encouragement! It really helps.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The first part was good, this one not so much. Instead of being very suspicious about their motives, he dives right in. Doing things like a physical and blood draws are not things to allow when not employed and they kept acting like he was already in. Most in that circumstance would have been much more adversarial and observing without participating. Disappointed. Most of these stories are like this, the author lays out a good concept, then has the MC magically fall into everything presented.

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow11 months agoAuthor

Hahaha. Sorry I disappointed. But, that IS why everyone can submit stories the way THEY like them to go.

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow11 months agoAuthor

Here is a recap: Below average guy with no real prospects. Desperate to find a job/career.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sorry, A straight guy wouldn't do any of that. Maybe get dressed up for the $200, but not spend his night with another guy and certainly not suck a dick. Interesting premise that got out of hand. Too unbelievable, even for fantasyland.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Oh, he's definitely gay! It took nothing for him to accept another guy sucking his cock and even less for him to do another guy. This could have been good, the coercion and technique to force him into the mindset of a women. Instead, because he's a virgin, he magically goes gay his first night out and he's hooked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEricaDoesNow@EricaDoesNow
Just beginning to let my stories out of my head, and onto the page.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Career Day Series Info