Career in White Slaving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trough was needed because, of course, every pony had her arms permanently strapped behind her back. Thus they had to eat by putting their faces into the trough and sucking or licking the food which consisted mainly of a sloppy porridge supplemented by chopped vegetables and fruit. It was fed twice a day.

Most of the stalls were each occupied by a pony-girl, standing looking through the gate at the unexpected company. Several stuck their heads out and we were able to stroke them, which they apparently enjoyed.

Albert then took us to an empty stall. He then explained to 23 what he was going to do, that is, she was to act as if she was a new ponygirl trainee for the purposes of the demonstration to us. He emphasised that she was not going to stay as a pony but pretend just for a few hours. We were surprised by his consideration and asked why he explained rather than just use her? He told us that the house slaves were scared that they might be sent back to the stable. If she thought that was happening, she wouldn't behave properly as she would consider being a ponygirl as punishment. Hence his special consideration, especially as training a replacement house slave was time consuming.

After tying 23's arms behind her back, he explained that he wouldn't fit her with a harness but fastened a bridle around her head, and holding the bridle, opened the gate and led 23 into the stall, closing the gate on her. He then picked up a small bucket of meal, which had been brought by one of his handlers, and poured some into the trough through the feeding slot. He ordered 23 to eat. As she bent her head and tried to suck up the slop, Albert pointed out that this was her first time for a while and that it usually took several days before the ponies really got the hang of it. While we watched 23 getting into a terrible mess Albert went to the tack room and collected lunge reins and a long whip.

When he returned he opened the stall gate and brought 23 out, leading her by the bridle. Before moving off, he grabbed a cloth and roughly wiped her face. Then asking us to follow he led 23 down the stable and into the arena centre. Quickly he fitted a bit to the bridle and, clipping the reins to the bridle, he paid them out across the floor then turned to us. "I'll just give her a couple of circuits to give you an idea, then, if you want, you can have a go, remembering that she is a demo only, so please not too heavy with the whip."

Holding the reins in one hand and the whip in the other, he stepped back until the reins where reasonably tight then cracked the whip, calling "walk on." 23 started forward at a slow walk with Albert swivelling slowly to keep her in view. He cracked the whip again "high-step, you bitch. It's not so long ago that you were doing this. She started lifting her knees level with her hips. "that's better. Now, trot." while saying this he cracked the whip again as she broke into a trot, still high-stepping. Then, to us "as you can see, we don't normally use the whip on the pony, just the noise is usually enough, although if she doesn't behave then she'll get one of these!" as he spoke, he brought the whiplash down across her rear, cracking it at the same time, 23 jumped and squealed. "Bit unfair, really because she was behaving nicely. Just one of the problems of being a demo, I guess," He grinned "Anyone want to try it?"

Naturally I volunteered, while uncle preferred to watch. I stepped forward as Albert pulled the reins and told 23 to stop. He handed me the reins, explaining how to hold them, then gave me the whip. "Remember, try to crack it above and behind her not on her." I nodded and Albert moved out of the circle.

I shook the reins and called "walk on." 23 started to move as I tried an experimental crack of the whip. It sounded a little but nowhere as crisp as Albert's. She jumped and speeded up. "steady." I cried, juggling the reins.

"Keep the reins relatively tight otherwise you have no control. If she starts coming into the centre, give her a crack on the nearside thigh. That'll shift her out again." called Albert.

After a few circuits, I gave up in disgust, calling "whoa." to 23 and "help." to Albert. He came into the ring and collected the reins. Walking towards 23 who was stopped, wondering what she done, he told me that it takes a couple of weeks to really be able to work the lunging reins properly. When he reached 23 he patted her on the head, telling her that she had not done anything wrong, just the master was inexperienced. He removed the reins, bridle and bit then unfastened her arms then told her to join us again. She smiled with relief and came to my side as instructed.

He led us back into the stable. As we walked through he explained the various stages for the trainees, those in the first few stalls were genuine newcomers, less than a week in stock. In nine to twelve were those entering their third week, the rest had been here for four to five weeks and were ready to go into the bigger stable for harness and cart training. He suggested that we sample the two-weekers, making sure we enter them 'doggie style', treating them like the animals they are becoming. Later, in the other stable we could try a fully trained pony. He assured us that we would certainly notice the difference. He did emphasise that we would be safer using 23 to clean us rather than the rookie pony-girls.

Albert put the gear away while we took advantage of his offer. I certainly noticed the lack of cooperation, after using Sexpot, this pony really didn't want to be violated, understandable but not allowed. I slapped her breasts to steady her while I entered. As she struggled, I thrust quickly and came almost at once. I gave her a final slap on the rear as I left the stall. I then called 23 to clean me before zipping myself up.

After we had enjoyed, or not, the ponies, Albert took us through to the larger stable. This was set up as forty stalls, twenty a side with a large tack room at one end and a workroom complete with an anvil and small coke burner. For safety when in use, the outside wall of the workshop was designed to open up to the fresh air. As necessary, these ponies would use the arena we've already seen but most of their training is outdoors on the trails, in a small corral next to the stable or on a particular device called 'the well worker'.

Albert explained this particular device. It was built upon a well. A mechanism was designed to transfer the necessary up and down movement of a pump to a horizontal movement, similar to the roundabout but without any machine to drive it. It was driven by a horizontal gear system powered by the horizontal movement of a series of bars projecting from the central drum. These bars had three sets of rings set along the bar. Each circuit would pump a certain amount of water up into the main cisterns for use by the ranch. Pony girls were attached to one of the three sets of rings on each bar. Obviously the power necessary for the inner bars is more than the power used to move the outer sets. all the trained ponies were used to work this system. The more trained ponies would work the inner bars, the lesser the others. As a by-product, the water was pumped into the ranch tanks and the stable tanks. Also the ponies would develop their muscles ready for cart pulling.

The usefulness of these operations were twofold. One: providing water to the complete ranch and two: exercising the ponies and building their muscles. As the corral was actually in use, Albert took us straight there so we could watch ponies in action.

When we got to the corral, we stood near the gate, leaning on the rails. Inside one of the stockmen was driving a pony around the corral, steering by means of short reins and a whip. He walked at a slow pace, keeping the reins taut. Albert explained that they needed the reins taut otherwise the pony couldn't respond to his signals. We could see the harness more clearly here. It consisted of a wide belt fastened around the hips, with two thin straps between the legs and thicker ones crossing the stomach, over the shoulders and down the back.

Albert explained that this layout ensured that the belt stayed located over the hip bones for maximum pulling power as the cart shafts were fastened to rings on either side of the belt. He preferred the lower straps to be a pair passing either side of the vulva. Apparently some just use one strap which would split the vulva and rub against the girl's clit when she was working. They felt that this helped to encourage the pony but Albert thought it wasted a lot of her energy and he'd found that the pony was always ready for sex even without the clit rubbing. He said he'd demonstrate this a little later for us.

We watched the pony being worked for a while, then I asked what was the next stage. Albert explained that this would be hitching a small cart or sulky to the pony and the trainer would ride in this while steering her by means of the reins and whip. Once the pony was 'broken' to the cart, the remainder of the training is purely concerned with building up muscle and stamina. He asked us to wait a moment while he went into the stable.

A few minutes later, Albert appeared, leading a pony-girl by the reins. He hitched her to a corral rail and went back into the stable. He reappeared, pulling a light cart (we later found that this was called a sulky, a small, lighter version of the kind used in real horse trotting racing). Leading the pony over towards the sulky, he backed her between the shafts and clipped her belt to them. After leading the reins over her shoulders and down to the seat, he turned to us and said "This pony is fully trained to harness so I can use her to demonstrate cart driving. If you would follow me around the back of the corral, we have laid out a small oval track. I'll take her around to show and then you can try, if you like."

He shook the reins, cracked the whip and the pony-girl obediently leaned into the shafts and started to move the rig. We followed as he guided her around the corral and onto the track. Asking us to stay there and watch, he cracked the whip again and started off down the track, gaining speed all the time. When the rig completed a circuit, the pony-girl was running flat out with apparently no effort. He took her for another lap before slowing her down and stopping by us. The pony was breathing heavily but was not winded. "How about that?" he asked "Now you see the reason for pony-girls. Once trained, they can pull these carts with up to two well-built people at a very reasonable rate of travel. Get three or four on a track and you have a very exciting race, apart from the interesting views of naked female flesh in rapid motion. Enough to make a monk want to hump it. Now who wants to be first? I can take them around the track for a lap and then they can try to drive her themselves."

Naturally I volunteered first and climbed onto the sulky. Albert showed me how he held the reins before we moved off. He shook the reins, calling "walk on." as the pony started, a little slower because of the extra weight. Once she was moving steadily, he cracked the whip over her head and told her to "trot."

As she settled into the trot, he explained the whip to me. Apparently the proper way to use it was as a sound signal rather than a lash. A well trained pony, he said, was willing to pull and often enjoyed the feeling of speed. Because of this, the driver only needed to tell her how fast to go, always assuming that he is not pushing her unnecessarily fast too often. In these circumstances, a vocal command plus perhaps a shake of the reins will increase her speed without recourse to the whip. Once moving, a crack of the whip, NOT touching her, is sufficient to tell her to increase her speed. Actual lashing a pony is counter-productive and usually slowed them down. The only two occasions to use the whip, according to Albert, is when the pony physically disobeys commands or during a race when the pony is reaching her limit but more is required, short term.

While he was talking he was also steering the pony around the track. This was necessary because they were trained to obey the reins and NOT to decide for themselves. Albert said that a well trained pony would run right into a tree, if the driver did not steer her around the obstacle, such was the insistence on obedience. When we reached the back straight, he pulled on the reins, calling "whoa." to bring the pony to a standstill. He then handed the reins to me, keeping the whip, adjusted my hold and told me to "take her away."

"walk on." I called, shaking the reins. She moved off. Once she had steadied, I asked her "faster, now.". She increased her walk a little then I called out "trot." and shook the reins again. Albert assisted by cracking the whip. She moved smoothly into the trot and I concentrated on steering her around the bend and back into the home straight. Once we were straight, I used the reins to indicate more speed, calling "faster!". Another crack of the whip and she was running as we passed my uncle. I held at that until the next bend, admiring the pulsating muscles as her buttocks bounced in response to the thud of her hoof-boots as she raced forward. I pulled gently on the reins, calling to her "OK, now, slow down." She dropped to a trot as we entered the bend. I guided her around, none too smoothly and straightened her up for the back stretch. As we turned the bend into the home straight, Albert told me to pull up to give my uncle a try. I managed to stop the pony close to my uncle, turned to Albert and said "That was great. I can see now the fascination of pony ownership. Thanks." I climbed down from the cart, turned to my uncle and said "That's good fun. Are you going to try?"

He shook his head and said "No, I'm too old for cart racing." while caressing the pony's breast, which she obviously enjoyed as her nipple hardened and she pushed her head into his shoulder.

Albert leaned down from the cart and said "I'll take her back in that case. If you drift back into the stable, I'll show you another reason for having a pony-girl." He cracked the whip and moved off. We followed slowly behind.

Uncle and I chatted together, the first time we'd had the opportunity during our stay. I asked him "What do you think of Albert and his organisation? I'm impressed. I didn't realise that using a woman as a horse would be so much fun. I also liked the idea of using the need to pump water as an exercise to develop muscle. So simple, it's brilliant!"

Uncle nodded but said nothing, except "Here's Albert back again and he's leading another pony-girl. I wonder why, surely we've seen enough?" I turned to look. Indeed he was bringing out another girl, complete with harness, bridle and what looked like a feather sticking up from the bridle. He had a short lead apparently clipped to her bridle and she walked steadily behind, exactly as a horse would if being led. I also wondered why he was bringing her out.

As Albert joined us, he said "I suppose you find it odd that I should bring out yet another pony? Well-trained ponies are rather peculiar in several ways. They appear to stop thinking like people but more like the horses they emulate. Not only are they docile and obedient, willing to work hard for a kind word or small treat." so saying, he fed a sugar lump to the girl, who sucked it out of his fingers, past the bit and chewed it with every sign of enjoyment. "but they act like horses in other ways. They like to herd together and they are always keen for a stallion. See this one? Check out her vagina." He leaned forward putting his fingers into her vulva, and holding them up for our inspection. "She's dripping with desire." He held his fingers up to her face, she licked her come off them. Turning to me, he held out the lead, saying "You're young and fit. Lead her away for about ten feet, stop and pull gently on the lead then wait and see."

I took the lead, puzzled, turned and walked away from them, the pony followed without any urging. She was obviously quite used to being led like a horse. I stopped, then gave a short pull on the lead. She moved close to me and stopped. She leaned forward slightly, sniffing my shoulder, then pushed close ramming her legs either side of my leg. Before I knew what was happening she was 'riding' my thigh, trying to rub her clit on my trouser leg, obviously trying to climax. I looked at Albert in surprise to see both of them laughing at my confusion. "I told you they are always looking for a stallion. Unzip your trousers, she'll do the rest!" Albert spluttered. I stood still for a moment, then acting on his suggestion, I unzipped and pulled out my penis. As soon as she saw it, she stopped rubbing against my leg, shifted her position and attempted to get my penis inside herself. I just stood there for a second then decided that I'd better guide it in before she damaged me.

As soon as I entered, she started to pulse to and fro, getting my penis deep inside her vagina. I could feel her muscles squeezing my rod as she worked it. She pushed quicker and quicker until I erupted and pour my load inside her. On this, she slowed, gripped my penis even harder trying to get all my sperm out as she also climaxed. She stopped moving and stood absolutely still as I emptied, then she pulled back and tried to drop to her knees. I slackened the lead, she knelt and took my penis into her mouth, not without difficulty as she was bitted. Once inside, she sucked and licked until I was clean, then released me and stood back. I looked in amazement as she stood quietly next to me as if nothing had happened. I queried Albert who said, laughing, "Best give her back or she'll jump you again!" I hurriedly went over to him and handed her lead back. Albert then signalled to a stablehand to take her away then he slapped me on the shoulders and said "Now you see the delight of having a pony. She could have been mounted half a dozen or more times like that before losing interest. Come on, lets get back to the house. You can shower and change before dinner."

Shaking my head in disbelief, I followed them back to the house. What an odd business I was in, but I wouldn't swap it for the world!

The End - for now!