Career Mothers -- Hotel Secrets

Story Info
Professional women with their son & daughter.
6.3k words
4.62
112.4k
126
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,308 Followers

Nicole -- Technology Sales Rep

A woman sits naked in a hotel room. It's morning and sunlight is shining through the open curtains. On the bed are things she'll wear for the day. Stockings. Bra and panties. Office skirt. Blouse and blazer. On the floor, her heels.

The woman's name is Nicole, and after she gets dressed, she puts the final touches on her makeup and fixes her hair in a slick ponytail. She is the ideal employee for a tech company's sales team. Attractive. Sharp. Mannered.

She heads to the elevator and goes to the lobby. These kinds of bustling hotels give her a rush. To her, they represent status and the fruits of her labor. Corporate men and women are coming and going. The conference starts in two hours. Conversations are immense. It fills her with pride that she's amongst leaders and these are her peers.

Breakfast is light and she has coffee with colleagues and new acquaintances. Nerves are growing, but she's ready. Excited. This isn't her first big conference. She's attended several throughout her career. It's being on the cutting edge that's the most fun, giving her the sensation of being on the front lines.

She watches with a hawkeye as new products are being presented on stage. Career advancement is everything to her -- but there's also other things on her mind...

As the day goes on -- then winds down -- Nicole is aware of the typical gazes from men, hoping to get into her panties. Hookups are common in hotel rooms after conferences. It's the ideal setting for working professionals to fuck in the secrecy of a hotel. No strings attached.

Nicole appreciates the glances, but ignores them. Men aren't what she's looking for. Sometimes, but not today. While enjoying a steak dinner with colleagues, the day's work gradually slips from her mind. She engages in the usual banter, but slowly starts to pull away, instead thinking about her other plans.

Everyone is exhausted after dinner and they go to their separate rooms. The night is still young and Nicole rinses her body in the shower.

A week ago, she placed an online ad looking for a discreet female companion. Attached was a picture of herself with her face cropped to remain anonymous. She was open to different ages and ethnicities, as long as it was someone respectable.

There were 11 responses total, many seemed immature or unserious, which she deleted. The ones that got her attention, she emailed back.

She settled on an Indian-American woman named Preena, age 46, because they were both professional women with the same interests. They both traveled for conferences. There was a strong physical attraction with the pictures they'd shared. And they both enjoyed being a pillow princess.

This is their second time together, both running on fumes because of the different events they attended earlier, but with enough energy to make the night memorable. Both dressed casually, but with pricey attire to highlight their careers. Great hotel sex requires elegance mixed with sleaze.

Being with an Indian woman had always been high on Nicole's list of things to do. They talked briefly, keeping things light and easy going. Then it was down to business, a much different kind of business than earlier in the day.

Since this is Nicole's hotel room, it's only fair that she's the pillow princess first. They get naked, marvel at each other's figure, and she lays flat on the bed. She spreads her legs and enjoys what Preena has to offer. Sensual kisses on the face and mouth, going down to the breasts, finishing up with a long round of oral sex.

The orgasm is better than yesterday because there was more familiarity between them. They were candid about what they liked, and as business women, they know how to listen, learn, and follow through.

After her orgasm, Nicole lays there with erect nipples, while Preena cuddles with her and strokes her hair. It's part of the pillow princess experience.

"Do you have a lot of satisfying sex in your life?" Preena asks.

Nicole lays there, looking at the ceiling. "Here and there. These days, sex is like a transaction for me. I'm married to my job."

"Based on your body's response, it seems you have a lot of pent-up, sexual energy. Tell me about the best sex you've ever had, if you're comfortable."

"The best? I would have to go way back."

"I'm listening," Preena says, then gives a kiss on the forehead.

Nicole thinks. "It was when I moved to college, in a dorm. I had a boyfriend, more like a fuck buddy. We did it in his dorm. I think what made it so great was that I was away from my parents. I felt free. I let everything go and allowed myself to enjoy it."

"What turns you on the most?" Preena asks.

"Rule breaking."

"Biggest rule you've ever broken?"

"These encounters," Nicole replies. "Hotel meet-ups. Creating online profiles and making ads to meet people after attending a conference. I never do this near my home. Discretion is a must."

"Hardest you've ever been fucked?"

"An aggressive businessman a few years ago with a big dick. In my hotel room. But I want to say it was a woman with a strap-on last year. Also a hotel fling. Her room. I think that may have been the hardest I've been fucked."

"Sounds like your job is ideal for what your body needs."

"Traveling has its perks," Nicole says. "Sex is one of them. I meet new people, then have experiences that I would otherwise never have."

Preena continues stroking her hair. "Agreed. We find pleasure and excitement that vanilla people could never imagine, all because of our careers."

"The hidden luxury of hotels."

"Speaking of hidden, what's the most taboo fantasy you've ever had? Something you want, but will never, ever try."

"I've already done everything I've wanted. I'm a woman of simple taste when it comes to sex."

"There has to be a secret fantasy somewhere in that pretty head of yours."

Nicole smiles. "Secret fantasy? I don't have time for that. Outside of my job, I'm a mother. I get what I need from women like you, that's it."

As she lays there, enjoying her orgasmic bliss, she notices a look of deviance in Preena's eyes. It's a familiar expression. She's done this enough times to know when a lover wants something more, something dangerous.

"May I see your family pictures?" Preena asks, using a polite tone.

"That's an unusual request."

"I like seeing the complexity of women like you. I've already seen the business version, then the sexual side. Now I want a glimpse into your home life."

"Sorry, but I'll have to decline."

Preena gives a nice smile. "After the orgasm I gave you? Two days in a row, my tongue provided a great service. Indulge me with your family pictures."

"You're unstoppable."

"Only if I truly want something. Show me, then treat me like a pillow princess."

Fair is fair. The oral service she had gotten was worth it. She gets out of bed and gets her laptop. Both women are still naked. Then she enters her password and goes to the picture gallery, preparing to reveal more of herself to an online hookup than ever before.

She places the laptop on the bed as Preena lays down and gets comfortable.

"What would you like to see?" Nicole asks.

"Give me the laptop. I'll decide while you eat me."

"Promise you won't look at my documents or private accounts?"

"I swear. I'm only interested in your family life."

That response is so deviant that Nicole knows that Preena only has sexual thoughts in mind. They get into position. This time, Nicole is the giver, while Preena gets to be the pillow princess who lays there and receives oral.

Nicole positions herself between the dark brown legs and brings her mouth towards the pink opening. Her longtime fantasy of licking an Indian woman was worth it. She performs. What makes this different is that Preena neither looks at her, nor does she lay back and enjoy. That's how normal people react when Nicole is working her magic.

Instead she sees Preena's attention on the laptop, scrolling through pictures, zooming in and out, when necessary. What is this woman looking at? Nicole thinks. Are these pictures more interesting than my mouth?

She pushes her tongue deep and Preena barely flinches. A sign that this woman has a particular fetish. A family fetish? Nicole wonders.

A while later, the mood changes, Preena stops scrolling through the pictures, finds something she likes, and enjoys the ride. Nicole senses the orgasm coming and finishes the job with her tongue and sucking motion.

She swallows when the pillow princess cums. Delicious. It always is. It always gives her a sense of power to leave a woman trembling with pleasure.

Nicole sits upright on the bed and admires her work, a spread-eagled Indian woman shivering, wet between the legs.

"What were you looking at?" she asks. "I've been wondering for the last few minutes."

"Take a look."

She stands and retrieves her laptop, while Preena lays there smiling. The picture on the screen is Nicole with her son at the beach. It was taken a few years ago, one of the few times she went on an actual vacation. The image is full-screen and zoomed-in from their waist to their faces.

"That's my son," Nicole says. "Not some random stud I met at the beach."

"I'm aware. That's why it made me cum. A spectacular cum, I should add."

"Are you attracted to my son?"

"Haven't you figured it out?" Preena asks.

"Enlighten me."

"I came thinking of you and him together. Look at your body in that picture. Look at how attractive you are. What's his name? I'm sure he wants you."

Nicole shakes her head. "That gave you an orgasm? Not my mouth?"

"Both did, together. Don't tell me you've never thought about it."

"Thought about what?"

"Fucking your son."

She closes the picture gallery and folds the laptop, placing it on the desk where it belongs. Then she lays next to Preena and they're still naked together. Their bodies face each other. Orgasm is an aroma that makes the bed smell like a garden.

"Is that your thing?" Nicole asks. "I thought you were a lesbian."

"I'm whatever gets me off."

"And I thought you were a proper lady."

Preena gives a sly expression. "Says the sales rep who meets people online for sex."

"Touche."

"Let's be honest, Nicole, this may be the last night we ever meet. Tell me about that picture with your son."

"What about it?"

"Start by telling me his name."

Nicole shakes her head, then smiles. "His name is Andrew, he's 21 years old. He lives with me. And he's studying to become a biologist."

"How about that vacation? Was he admiring your body?"

"No more, no less, than any other son with their mother."

Preena lifts an eyebrow. "Are you sure about that? Look at that picture. That body. Those tits in that bikini top."

"Okay, there were glances, but I sort of expected it. That's not how I typically dress. Even at home, I'm buttoned up."

"How did it feel having that freedom on the beach?"

"That's not something I think about. I try to avoid those thoughts."

"I'm asking you, how did it feel at the time?"

"Awkward. Unnerving. Weird."

"But did you like it?" Preena asks.

"I thought it was a telling moment in our relationship."

"You're so vague. But this never lies."

She lays still as Preena reaches forward and touches between her legs, slipping a finger inside of her vagina.

"Doesn't prove anything," Nicole says, holding still while being fingered. "You ate me out, and I did the same for you. Of course I'm wet."

"This is fresh, warm. Tell me more about the beach."

Nicole gulps, which she tries to hide. "It was our first vacation together since... God knows how long. I had free time and I wanted to stay at home. Instead I chose to take my son to a tropical destination, somewhere we both wanted to go. I felt it was my chance to maintain a tight bond with Andrew because we're often apart. I work a lot, travel a lot. He's always in college and hanging out with friends.

She continues, "That's how it happened. We shared a bungalow. It was hot, so we barely wore anything. I saw it as a chance to work on my tan, so I wore less. It's the beach, after all. Andrew would look in my direction. At first I thought it was because he was surprised to see me like that, that maybe he was happy that I was able to be free. Then I realized he was checking me out. I think I had the best pair of legs in that area."

"Was your son gawking?"

"No, very discreet. I can always tell when men are checking out my legs. Boys will be boys. My son is no exception."

"Accidental nudity?"

"No, God no. I never let that happen."

"Did he look at your chest when you wore that bikini top?"

"A few times, after a swim. I'm sure my breasts were glistening with ocean water. He glanced. Then looked away. Perfectly normal, wasn't gross."

"Do you think your son masturbates to those moments? Your handsome son, whacking off to the image of your boobies and legs. Or have you thought about Andrew?"

Nicole shakes her head. "God no... at least I tried not to."

"So there's a part of you that's open to these ideas."

"What ideas are you talking about?"

"The concept that a mother can play dual roles in the household."

Having heard enough, Nicole lays flat on her back, arms outstretched, and looks at the ceiling. These two days with Preena have been a pleasure and the orgasmic feeling lingers in every corner of her body.

"I already have dual roles," Nicole says, erect nipples pointing upwards. "I'm a mother, I'm also a business woman. That's my duality."

"Not the duality I'm talking about. I'm referring to the concept that a woman can be a loving mother -- and a loving whore -- to the same person."

"Mother and whore? Really?"

"That's correct," Preena says. "These aren't new concepts. They have been around for a long time. Only in the shadows, deep within history books."

It's Preena's turn to stand and get something; Nicole watches the woman go to her clothes to get a phone, which she flips through.

"Let me show you something," Preena says, swiping through her phone. "Have a look at this. Tell me what you think."

Nicole is handed the phone and she looks. It's a picture of Preena and a young Indian woman, presumably a daughter, both wearing graduation gowns. Both hugging each other and smiling. Their smiles and facial structures are similar.

"You're a lucky woman," Nicole says. "You have an amazing daughter."

"Keep swiping the screen. Don't stop until you see something interesting."

She swipes the screen, more graduation photos, more family pictures. Other pictures of Preena's personal life, conference pics, a normal life in academia. Normal pictures of a mother with a daughter. The elder women in her family wear traditional Indian garb wrapped around their bodies.

Then something catches her eye. Makes her stop cold. A nude picture.

After a moment of reflection, she realizes it's the young Indian woman from the graduation photo, naked in bed, legs spread like a pillow princess. Wetness around the vaginal entrance. Vaginal lips that are the same shape and color as what Preena was blessed with. Definitely a daughter.

"Why do you have this in your phone?" Nicole asks, afraid of the potential answer.

"Keep swiping."

Nicole swipes through a few other nude pictures, blended with regular family and work pictures, to see an image of the daughter on her knees -- giving oral sex to the same pussy that Nicole recently ate. Mother and daughter incest. It gives her a strange chill.

"That's your daughter," Nicole says.

"As I mentioned, it's the duality of a mother."

"Who else knows?"

"Just you."

"Why are you telling me?"

"Because we're the same. Obsessed with work. But there's more to life than our careers. When I saw that picture of you with Andrew, it made me horny, and I saw a world of possibilities. That's why I came so hard. The taboo of you fucking your son is sublime. Now I want you to consider doing it."

"I can say with full confidence that you're the most interesting woman I've ever met. Sexually speaking, that is."

"Would you consider doing it?"

"Not a chance," Nicole replies.

"I don't believe you. Shall we make a bet?"

"How?"

"Do you have any of those vacation pictures on your phone?" Preena asks.

"Yes, I do."

"Text your son a scandalous picture. Make a sexual innuendo as a comment. If he also replies with a sexual innuendo, then you explore things further. I will guide you."

Wanting to disprove her lesbian lover, Nicole gets her phone and texts her son. First she attaches a picture -- the image that Preena had looked at earlier -- then she sends it. She follows that with a text message about how she knew he was looking, asking if he enjoyed it.

Putting the phone down, she's certain that Andrew wouldn't reply with anything as salacious. This was her way of calling Preena's bluff. They talk, even laugh about it. It's girl talk while naked in bed, with incest on their minds.

Her phone beeps when her son replies. Before checking the message, a rush of adrenaline flows through Nicole, wondering how her son would respond. Now she has second thoughts. Boys will be boys. And they love older women.

When she reads the text message, with Preena scooting closer to see the response, she realizes that her relationship with Andrew is more complex than previously thought.

Preena -- Education & Policy Advisor

The world of academia is largely pretentious, but Preena loves it. There's a feeling of pride you get from being at the forefront of intellectual thought. Parallel to her main career teaching political science and research, she's also a state policy advisor for the redrawing of district lines -- with emphasis on the AAPI (Asian American Pacific Islander) community.

Right now she's in the conference hall of a hotel, scheduled to speak in 30 minutes regarding her annual findings. These are her peers in state policy and she knows most of them.

Her phone buzzes. It's break time in between presentations. The best practice is turning the phone off, but there are other considerations on her mind: updates regarding this conference, news from faculty or students, her family, sexual adventures...

She checks her phone.

Nicole texts: Where are you? What are you wearing?

Preena texts: Black & purple dress. Goes knee length. Shows hips and curves, but its fine. Im in a conference hall

Nicole: Go to the bathroom and take your panties off. Now. Then I will send you a long email I wrote. I have pics/vids also

Preena: You are evil. You know Im speaking soon

Nicole: I remember your schedule. Thats why im texting right now

Preena: How the tables have turned. Hang on

She checks the clock, more than enough time to handle these matters. She goes to the bathroom -- phone in hand -- dodging colleagues to avoid work-related discussions. That comes later. This comes first.

In the bathroom stall, she pulls her panties off. She lifts the front of her dress and takes a picture of her bare crotch. Her dress is form-fitting so there's nowhere to hide her panties, so she tosses them in the garbage after leaving the stall. The silk panties are expensive and designer brand, but her relationship with Nicole is priceless.

For the last few months, she'd been coaching Nicole on how to engage in a sexual relationship with a son. She'd explained the benefits and psychology. She knew based on their fling that it was a real possibility, that somewhere deep within a woman like Nicole, there was a sexual liberation waiting to happen.

Preena texts the picture of her bare crotch, along with the message, 'All done,' to show that she had fulfilled her end of the deal. Usually it's Preena who has control of their online relationship, but Nicole has the ultimate bargaining chip.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,308 Followers
12