All Comments on 'Career Mothers -- Hotel Secrets'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllover 1 year agoAuthor

If you're reading this, thank you for being here. You are important. Be well.

heyall

goodwabgoodwabover 1 year ago

This was superb. I loved the slow buildup and plot twists. Five stars. Should be six, if they existed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The 4 need to meet up and get the daughter knocked up by the son.

likestolicklikestolickover 1 year ago

It would be great if the four of them got together.

Mobile49Mobile49over 1 year ago
Hot

Loved this story. Maybe they can all get together

cleveland1rockscleveland1rocksover 1 year ago

I strongly believe that incest is the safest form of sex. My first sex was with my first cousin and she and I still fool around away from our spouses. One of my nieces and I —- when she was 19 came to me and ask that I teach her about sex before she began college. That was a great Summer! She and I still hook up on occasion. Consenting adults is what it’s al about. Great Story!

Niceguy2000Niceguy2000over 1 year ago

Probably your best work.

Thoughtful, intelligent but still fun.

Give stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice.

grenefiregrenefireover 1 year ago

I hope there is a part 2.

Robingreen678Robingreen678over 1 year ago

Great story. I loved hearing from both perspectives. Well written in a “can’t stop reading” kind of way.

It sometimes starts with a glance as in this story. I have never met another mom who has had sex with a son or daughter. My experience started after my husband died and a year later my daughter saw something in the way I was looking at other women. Frank conversations led to more. She is married now and we no longer……but it was wonderful.

Thanks for the great read!

Hugs

R

bob3641223bob3641223over 1 year ago

I loved it, brings back similar memories can't wait to see other stories you've wrote going to look now, this was hot two women and incest loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Alas I cannot give it more than five. Ten stars !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great way to present this story. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My fingers are hard at work in my clit after reading this

Yummy!

Novengliae2Novengliae2over 1 year ago

This was an interesting style that fit this story perfectly. Refreshing to see this topic entirely from the mother’s perspective. It would be nice to get to know these two nuanced women better…Seriously erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think you need to break your rules of not having part 2 HeyAll.

As Nicole said that they need to meet up sometime in the future, it would be nice and exciting for Andrew and Christine to be introduced to each other. Then the two falls in love. And they will have a happy life engaged in an incestuous foursome with their mothers.

FlyingDutchmen38FlyingDutchmen38over 1 year ago

how about a sequel with the four of damn ... or maybe a third mother or a daughter in law or son in law

STUGPOLESTUGPOLEover 1 year ago

great story and certainly concur with the prior comment about hoping for part 2??

morbiusrgmorbiusrgover 1 year ago

Loved the story. A great fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Here's a thought, Nicole and Preena on a vacation with Andrew and Christine, Andrew would be odd man out but have three women to satisfy and three women to satisfy him.

rodavrodavover 1 year ago

Great story. Needs to continue with Andrew and Christine to be introduced to each other.

Focke WulfFocke Wulfover 1 year ago

You have a wonderful way of handling both atmosphere and dialogue. I have just started posting stories on literotica, although I have shown them elsewhere. I am still working on creating both believable dialogue and an evocative sense of time and place that will help move the story along.

Your work shows what some of the possibilities are. Some of the little details. . . both professional women caught up in their obsessions, yet still concerned about a veneer of propriety; the son's and the daughter's reactions; even Preena taking the time to spread a towel on the hotel bed before engaging in what will surely be a messy orgasm. . . all contribute to the whole of the piece. Thank you.

sniffpantiessniffpantiesover 1 year ago

This is a 5 star story and I voted as such. There is indeed no pussy better than your own mother’s. I throughly enjoyed this read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You've still got it!!!!

Photomaker59Photomaker59over 1 year ago

So very well done, and so fucking hot. It kept my interest all the way through. I love the part where it said, "Vanilla Proper Lives, but Obedient Filthy Acts in Secret. I became online friends with a real Dominate / Slave relationship, which in turn introduced me to their other Friends. We have not met in person, but write emails and send photos. They are Professional People (except the Slave. She takes care of the Home). An Engineer and an Attorney no one would guess they live the life. But it's so interesting to see how they interact, and learn about their lives. I am relatively new here...I just started following you.

NobbySonNobbySonover 1 year ago

I loved the fresh ideas in this story. Excellent. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What, another great story , loved this one , but sending a photo of christine licking preena's pussy to Andrew would have been mind blowing , maybe cock throbbing for Andrew , hopefully theres more to this story to follow , and hopefully the four of them get together for some great sex .

KittyLover80KittyLover80over 1 year ago

Wonderful story. Loved the interplay between the two career ladlies. Great plot and characters.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Really good!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wonderful story full of hardons.

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

What a wonderful story. I loved that the plot covered both teams. One comment: I would have appreciated just a little detail regarding Nicole's sex with Andrew. Please don't drop your pen at any time. Just keep 'em coming . . . .

Client8Client86 months ago

One of the best stories on Lit!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oh my goodness! Couldn't put this story down til the last word, NIGHT was read. Thank you for your amazing work

on this daring topic. With 314 other stories to read, when I ask will this story be continued, has plenty of time

to cum to completion. Best Wishes and Good Luck.

"M"

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBearabout 1 month ago

My favourite type of mother/son story, where a mother, succumbs to push past her boundaries, to seduce or be seduced by her son.

💦 💦 💦 💦 💦

PS I am revisting your Literotica stories & am pleasantly suprised to see new stories have been added

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...