Career Move

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Still nice and tight," he observed, as he set about his task. "And I'll bet this ass has seen some action, am I right?" Before she could even think of a response to his filthy flourish, he removed his two digits and yanked her own hand back towards her rump. "Go on," he said, directing another liberal squirt of the silky liquid down her bum-crack. "Let me see you work that lube in. Hurry up, I'm not going to wait long and I'm not going to spare you."

Oh my god. He sounded like he meant it, so she inserted two manicured fingers where Gavin had so recently been delving and massaged herself in preparation for the imminent invasion. In the corner of her vision she could see her boss emptying the satin fluid over his standing cock and masturbating himself until he was slick with the stuff right down to his balls. Then he clambered onto the desk behind her, radiating a formidable sense of purpose. Holy shit ... Oh, holy shit ... Her mind filled with a white noise of anxiety and excitement.

"I've been waiting to do this from your first day," he told her, sliding his palms over her buttocks and squeezing their flesh in his fists like he was kneading twin loaves. "From the first time I saw that meaty ass straining against your skirt." He manoeuvred his way into a crouch behind her, then he parted her cheeks and pressed that huge, pumped-up spearhead against her oily asshole. "You know that feeling, Alicia, you're about to act out something you've only imagined, and you wonder if it'll be quite as delicious as the dream?"

Alicia clutched the edge of the desk and tensed her body to receive him. Her spongy rear-opening start to yield, as he applied pressure with that colossal rod. "Just fucking do it." Gavin tightened his grip on her upper thighs and sank the first of his cock into her ass, uttering a primitive grunt as he did so.

"Oh!" An electrical surge ran through her as her rectal tunnel was prised wide. "Oh shit ... Oh shit ..."

Gavin's fingers clamped harder into the flesh of her thighs; he retained his momentum, sliding further thick inches into her yielding hole. "That's it, you can take it, you can take it no fucking problem," he was muttering, holding her fast and embedding what was surely a good half of his length up her ass. Alicia clutched the desk till it felt like the varnish would melt under her fingers; her sweating forehead dropped onto the glass of the photocopier and she clenched her teeth, as her anal endurance was put to the test. Gavin held himself still for a moment, as if taking time to savour his new situation, then he moved on her again, slow at first, but building up a steady humping motion on her rear, lodging himself a little deeper on each stroke.

"Oh - oh - oh -" The moans were escaping from her mouth scarcely without her realising. Her anal entrance was still tight, whoever might have been lodged up there in the past on various occasions, and Gavin felt huge inside her, like he could break her body if he chose. She could hear his breathing, ragged now as he further upped his pace, sawing his cock in and out of her with growing rapidity, shunting her back and forth so that her dangling necklace rattled accusingly on the desktop beneath her. "Oh God - you're so big ..." The unintended compliment was out of her mouth before she could stop it, but she wasn't telling him anything he didn't already know. "You're so fucking big ..."

Gavin upped his thrusting another notch, but she could tell he was still pacing himself. He was driving hard--filling her, dominating her--but she knew he was still holding back and the thought was as scary as it was thrilling. "Funny," he panted, not breaking his stroke, "that's word for word what young Jacinda from accounts said, when I fucked her ass last month."

He delivered a particularly hard and diverting thrust into her hole, but Alicia had still room to be taken aback by his revelation. So he hadn't been quite the paragon of monogamy recently that he had suggested himself to be. "Oh - oh - oh god -" She tried to thread a sentence together through the continued anal shafting. "You -- Fuck -- You set her up with - with a job too?"

"I told her I was going to," he said, his length searching deep into her rectum. "The same job I discussed with you. And she swallowed it hook, line and sinker just like you did."

"What? You ..." The shock of his revelation competed with the near-overpowering sensation of his dick inside her. "There's no ...?"

"Oh there was a job months ago," Gavin said, shafting lustily. "But by now the position's as filled as your rear passage." Alicia's rage was as fierce as it was powerless. She struggled against Gavin's grip, but his strong hands and steel torso had complete control of her. His voice was steely as well. "You know I thought you'd be a bit less naïve than her, Alicia. This was never about any job. This is about my cock ..." His grip tightened. "... And your ass."

With one bulldozing thrust he rammed himself inside her to the balls.

The sheer force of his groin ripped her hands from the desk's edge and knocked her howling forward, so that her ample chest slapped onto the surface of the copier. Gavin was right there, his naked brawn virtually on top of her. All restraint was gone now and he power-fucked her ass, so that his immense organ buried itself to the hilt on every stroke. Her fingers scrabbled for purchase on the copier, but she only succeeded in hitting the repeat-copy control; the machine rolled into action beneath her and began to flash repeatedly on its back and forth journey, copying and printing multiple images of her compressed tits as she lay there being mercilessly slammed. She screamed, half in fury, half at the sheer force with which she was being sodomized. Gavin was grunting, loud and barbaric on each stroke, his sweat dripping onto her back. Never had she been screwed with such uncompromising lustfulness as now; each thrust of his cock felt like it was spearing her right to her centre.

"You bastard!" she howled, in the midst of his crazed fuck-fury. "You fucking lying son-of-a-bitch! I'm going to fucking kill you, you ... fmmff!!!" Gavin had seized the sodden scrap of her panties from where they landed on the top of the desk and stuffed them into her screaming mouth.

He grabbed her upper arms, hauled her off the copier and reamed her even harder, ignoring her muffled protests.

"That's enough, girl--shut up and take it. Take what you're fucking given and enjoy it. And if you spit those knickers out I'll phone your fucking boyfriend and let him know you're here, I shit you not." There was a growling, pre-orgasmic urgency in his voice and a further intensifying of his bruising, body-jarring dick-strokes. He knew he was ready to climax and he let her know it as well. "Oh fuck, that's good ... Oh shit, that's fucking intense ... Squeeze my cock, squeeze it hard ..."

Alicia's senses were too blurred to take in the command first time around. "Squeeze my cock with your ass, bitch!" He let go of her right arm and whacked her hard on the flank. She gave a stifled squeal in response. That must surely have left a bold red handprint. She was loathe to do anything to enhance his pleasure further, but that hard palm cracked urgently against her stinging ass cheek twice more and she reconsidered. "Do it, do it fucking now! Use that ass!" Finally she gave him what he wanted, her sphincter muscle tightening around Gavin's buried shaft. "Harder!" he raged, and he slapped her smarting rump with increased verve. "Let me feel that fucking whore-ass of yours!" She clenched his ravaging pole with all the strength she had left, just as he peaked. "Oh fuck - fuck - fucking shit!!!" He clawed his hands to her tits and pulled their sweating bodies tight together, as he came.

Alicia could feel his pelvis spasming hard against her ass, as somewhere way up inside her, his cock spurted its huge, hot load. Their bodies remained moulded together, glued by sweat, as Gavin expelled every last shot of cum from his balls, growling obscenity all the way. The thrusting motion slowly abated and he melted from her, sliding his great, spent length from her abused hole. She fell forward, physically and emotionally wrung, and, slumping back onto the copier, finally dared to spit the panty-ball from her mouth.

For some minutes she rested her head wearily on the hard surface, allowing a strand of drool to run from her mouth and pool on the glass. She could hear Gavin moving around the room--refreshing himself from the water dispenser in the corner and pulling on his clothes. He appeared beside her moments later, as she knelt nude and aching on the edge of his desk, proffering her a paper cup full of water. "Well that's you warmed up for lover-boy," he said mildly.

She smacked his hand away, knocking the water around his face and neck. "Bastard," she scowled, face burning with fury and humiliation. "Bloody lying bastard. I ought to fucking kill you."

Gavin looked at her impassively for a moment, then turned away to pick up his briefcase. "Face it, Alicia," he said. "You wanted that as much as I did. I simply gave you a little extra motivation to see it through." She glowered at him in speechless rage as he strolled past her, picking up the remnants of her knickers and using them to mop up the smears she had left on the surface of the copier. Insouciantly he slipped the soiled item into his pocket. She continued to watch him through the matted tangle of hair that had fallen about her face, as he picked up the sheaf of anatomical prints from the machine's out-tray, folded them and deposited the whole batch in his case.

He turned to her before making for the door. "Look at it this way. You proved to yourself how much you wanted that job, even if it didn't really exist. That knowledge will stand by you when a real opportunity comes along. You know what you're prepared to do. I'll let you see yourself out." At the door he paused again. "Try to resist any urge to damage the place in my absence. I'm sure you wouldn't want your boyfriend finding out about our little party. Enjoy your weekend, Alicia. I know mine's off to a great start."

She stared as he strolled from the office, humiliation, rage and guilt vying within her for supremacy. Guilt clinched it and she clambered painfully from her perch on the desk to deal with the Matt situation, his necklace tumbling back down between her sweating tits. Gavin's cum was oozing from inside her and slithering down her thighs.

"Ow!" Her asshole felt like it had been assaulted with a fucking baseball bat. Fearful of the newly unlocked door and the possibility of a stray cleaning-staff member, she pulled the wreckage of her dress back into place from around her midriff. The shame of a pointless betrayal flamed within her and the thought of having her sweating, well-fucked body exposed to anyone else was more than she could bear. She fished her mobile from her bag, but it took some minutes of staring vacantly at the keypad, before she could bring herself to type in her boyfriend's number. The phone rang and he answered almost immediately.

"Hi," Matt drawled, the syllable saturated with lust. "Got your phone working again, then."

"What? Oh, yes," Alicia responded distractedly. "I - My charger was in my bag all along. I - I got the car sorted out, the RAC guys have just left, so I'll be home in a while."

"Why don't you come straight round to mine?" The tone suggested he was not intent on wasting much time on supper.

Alicia clutched her hand to her aching rear. It had occurred to her that the over-the-phone ball-draining she had provided earlier might have diffused his ardour, but this was very obviously not the case. "No sweetheart, I'm a mess," she said truthfully. "Give me a while to get changed and scrubbed up." Get that bastard's scent off me.

"You still as horny as earlier?" Matt asked huskily.

"Oh yes," she said, adopting a similar tone, but subsiding listlessly against the office desk with a sinking heart.

"'Cos after that last call I'm ready to go all night. I'm going to give you a birthday fucking you'll never forget. Including some of that special love."

"Oh baby," Alicia mourned, as she clenched her fiercely buggered asshole and contemplated a long, bruising night, one that would punish her secret crime all over again. "I - I - I can't wait."

The End

Gavin Returns in Amateur Night at the Blue Nile