Careful What You Promise

Story Info
I promised my future wife if her ex ever got out of jail...
4.5k words
2.26
35.8k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifeseed
Wifeseed
530 Followers

In the quest to get laid, every one of us has made a promise or two we didn't intend to keep. Sometimes, an old promise can come back to bite you!

The instant I set eyes on Kimberly, I fell desperately in love with her. Who wouldn't? With that curly red hair, those huge soft breasts, those adorable freckles (even her breasts had freckles!), and those perfect shapely legs... Kimberly could take her pick of any man on earth. So why would she pick a guy like me, you ask? Well, that's where those promises come in.

When I met her, Kimberly was spoken for. She was engaged to this millionaire young black Wall Street trader, and they were head over heels for each other. How could I compete with him, with his downtown penthouse, his Lamborghini, and his other assets which I can't mention in polite company?

It seemed hopeless, but then something happened.

Her fiance got arrested and convicted: life sentence!

Suddenly, my orbiting paid off. Kimberly needed a shoulder to cry on, and I was that shoulder.

Soon, we were dating. But whenever the topic of marriage came up, Kimberly stopped me.

"I can't marry you," she told me. "I'm still in love with Jackson."

"Baby, I know you love Jackson," I said. "But Jackson's behind bars now. You'll never see him again."

"But what if he gets out?" said Kimberly.

So I made up a little white promise.

"I promise if Jackson ever gets out somehow, I'll step aside and let you go back to him."

"That would be a divorce!" said Kimberly. "You know how I feel about divorces."

"Okay," I said, improvising. "If Jackson ever gets out somehow, I'll stay with you even if you get back with him."

"Honey, do you know what you're saying?" said Kimberly. "Jackson is really jealous. He would never share me with another man."

Inside my head, I was rolling my eyes. Jackson was on the other side now! He was doing hard time! He and his co-conspirators had done a lot of damage to the state of New York, they weren't going to get out any time soon.

"Baby, I love you!" I told her. "I can't live without you. I'll do ANYTHING to marry you."

"But Jackson might get out somehow..."

"Baby, they put him away for good. I'll tell you what. If Jackson ever gets out, you can be with him as your boyfriend, and I'll stay your husband."

"Really?" said Kimberly. "You would do that for me?"

"I'd do anything for you, baby."

I kissed her.

"But you don't know what you're saying," said Kimberly. "Jackson would never let you touch me. You wouldn't be allowed to touch your own wife!"

"It's a risk I'm willing to take," I said, suavely.

"You might even have to raise his children..."

"If it comes to that, I'll do it," I promised.

The gambit worked. By April, we were married. I'm certain there was never a happier man in the world than me that day. Walking down the aisle with Kimberly was a dream come true. I would've never believed I could score a babe like that, and now she was my wife! I was elated.

We enjoyed five years of marital bliss. It's like our honeymoon never ended, and our LIFE was one long, loving honeymoon.

And then the news arrived which I never believed was possible.

On his last day in office, the outgoing governor gave Jackson a full pardon.

Kimberly looked up from the letter and it was like she had seen a ghost.

"Jackson is coming back," she said.

I swallowed hard. Surely after all this time, Kimberly wouldn't hold me to my promises?

"He's coming here," said Kimberly. "He's gonna come live with us until he gets a place of his own."

Kimberly didn't mention the promises I had made to her. I strategically kept my mouth shut. Maybe she had forgotten? Or maybe after five years of happy married life, she would CHOOSE to forget them?

As soon as Jackson arrived, I knew I was in trouble.

He greeted Kimberly with a passionate kiss in the doorway. Kimberly reciprocated.

Dinner was awkward that night, to put it rather mildly. My wife and her ex were all over each other. It's as if I was invisible.

Jackson wasn't what you'd expect from a high-powered Wall Street trader. He was jet black, with chiseled abs and rippling biceps, and gang tattoos on his face! How the "good old boys club" ever let him in, I will never know. Maybe he was really good at picking stocks? Or maybe it had something to do with all those white-collar crimes he got thrown in the slammer for. But all that didn't matter now. The governor signed his pardon and Jackson was a free man. A free man who was currently pawing my WIFE and acting like he OWNED her!

"Honey, I need to spend some time with Jackson," said Kimberly. "Can you go hang out with your friends tonight?"

Leaving her alone with Jackson was the LAST thing I wanted to do, but I did it. I went to my watering hole. I spent some quality time with a bottle, while at home, my wife was spending quality time with her EX.

I kept telling myself: everything will be alright. Kimberly isn't gonna just throw away everything we've built these five years.

I was welcomed home by a note on the table.

"Dear Husband, thanks for your understanding. I put some snacks in the fridge for you, be sure to microwave them. I set up the guest room, please sleep in there tonight. Let Jackson and I have our privacy in the bedroom. Love, Kimberly."

To say that she 'set up' the guest room isn't telling the whole story. She had moved ALL of my stuff there!

I crept upstairs to listen in. I didn't even have to put my ear to the door. I could hear them from clear down the hall. The quiet squeaking of the bed, and an occasional moan from Kimberly.

It wouldn't have hurt quite so bad, somehow, if I had heard loud headboard-slamming-the-wall noises, or wild grunting. It wouldn't have hurt quite so bad, if Jackson was merely just FUCKING my wife.

Instead, they were making love.

I stood transfixed by the doorway, listening for what seemed like an eternity.

The quiet squeaking of the bed and the scattered whimpers from my wife kept on going for what seemed like forever.

Occasionally one of them would say something, in a voice too low to decipher. Sometimes Kimberly would giggle after something Jackson said to her. And then it was right back to the quiet squeaking of the bedsprings and Kimberly's occasional moaning.

Twice, I heard my beautiful wife scream in uncontrollable ecstacy.

Several times, I heard them changing positions.

Damn, I thought. For a guy that just got out of prison, Kimberly's ex has a lot of stamina!

But then again, maybe this wasn't their first lovemaking session. They could've made love two or three times already while I was out giving them 'privacy'.

After what seemed like hours, the squeaking started to speed up. Kimberly's moans were mixed with her lover's grunts now.

"Where?" said Jackson's voice through the closed door.

"Inside me!"

Then Jackson groaned and I could tell it was the climax.

Kimberly started wailing. She was having a HUGE orgasm.

Then the sounds of lovemaking were replaced by lots of kissing sounds.

I slunk back to the guest room.

***** ***** ***** *****

"I hope we didn't keep you awake," said Kimberly.

She had wheeled a tray into the guestroom, bringing me breakfast in bed.

"Only a little," I lied.

The truth is, my wife and her lover woke me up MULTIPLE times in the night. I couldn't hear the bed squeak from the guest room, but I could sure hear it when Kimberly came all over Jackson's big black cock. He must've made her feel damn good, because her screams of pleasure could be heard all over the house.

"We need to talk," said Kimberly. "Some things are going to change around here."

I noticed that Kimberly had hicky marks all over her neck and her shoulders. Probably elsewhere, too, but her robe was protecting her modesty.

"First, please know that I love you and I'll always love you. You're my husband."

I felt relief hearing those words from her.

"But you and I will never have sex again."

My heart fell into my stomach.

"Honey don't be upset," said Kimberly. "It wasn't my decision, it was Jackson's. He's agreed to let you live with us in the guestroom. But, to put it in his words: my pussy is exclusively his now. Darling, I'm your wife still. But my body belongs to him."

"Let's not rush things," I protested. "Jackson JUST got back, dear. Let's wait until things cool down, before making any big decisions."

Kimberly shook her head.

"I love you so I don't want to hurt you any more than necessary," she said. "You know, like jumping in a cold swimming pool. I'm saying this because it would just be torture to give you false hope, dear. You are never. Ever. Ever. Going to have sex again."

"Baby, you're not thinking straight," I said. "Your brain is clouded because of lust or something."

"No," said Kimberly. "I thought about this for a long time, dear. Don't you remember what you said five years ago?"

Suddenly I remembered all those throwaway promises I made in order to put a ring on Kimberly's finger. I never imagined I might have to actually honor them!

"I never would have married you if I didn't believe you meant what you said," said Kimberly. "You promised you would step aside if Jackson ever came back. I thought a lot about that, and I kept thinking about it for five years. The whole time we've been married, your promises never left my mind. I've been hoping all this time that Jackson would come back. And I never doubted for a second that when he DID come back, I would give him my body completely."

"Can I at least still kiss you?" I was in a state of shock now, hardly thinking of what I was saying.

"You can kiss me on the cheek sometimes," said Kimberly. "But nothing more than that, dear."

Kimberly sat on the bed with me and put an arm around me, comforting me.

"I know it's hard but we have to get the ground rules straight. Remember darling, it's better to rip a band-aid off all at once."

"First of all, as I already said, you will never have sex again. From here on out, you are pussyfree. That's the most important ground-rule. All the rest kind of just follow from that one. But I better spell them out just so there's no ambiguity."

I could smell her perfume, along with a hint of sex. And I could smell something else, too: probably her lover.

"You will sleep in the guest-room from now on. The master bedroom is for Jackson and I. Your role in this marriage has changed now. You'll continue to love me and devote yourself to me, because you'll always be my husband. But you'll have to express your love in other ways, because my body is off limits to you. So as you'll no longer be taking care of me sexually, I'm going to expect you to show your love in other ways. Like flowers and jewelry. Expensive restaurants, that kind of thing. You will still give me massages, but no more naked massages from now on, dear."

"You're also going to support me in my role as Jackson's girlfriend. Jackson is a demanding lover and it's not easy to keep him satisfied. I will need you to buy me sexy clothes to wear for him. That will be on ongoing investment, you see, Jackson likes variety. You will also help with logistic details, like planning romantic vacations for us and things like that. I love Jackson deeply and I intend to do everything I can to make him happy. As my husband, you must support me in this."

"You will support me socially, too. Jackson is going to be officially my boyfriend, and I don't intend to hide that. I know this might be embarrassing, honey, but I expect you to honor that. You'll introduce me as your wife, and you'll introduce Jackson as your wife's boyfriend. Because that's what he is, darling. He's my beautiful, gorgeous, sexy black boyfriend." She smiled and got this dreamy, far-off look in her eyes.

"I doubt I need to say this next rule, but I better say it just in case. You are NOT going to watch us have sex, like one of those loser husbands on the internet. Jackson and I believe sex is special and intimate. You will only ever enter the master bedroom to clean it or do things like installing furniture, or stuff like that. And you'll always knock first and wait until you are let in. That is Jackson's bedroom and Jackson's bed now. Your bedroom is this guestroom."

"And last but not least. I'm going to go off birth control. Jackson wants to breed me. Oh darling," she grabbed me in an embrace and squeezed me. "We're going to have a baby! And I really doubt Jackson will stop with just one baby, either." Kimberly winked at me. "However many babies we have, you will raise them and support them as your own. You're my husband, after all. Jackson has little interest in the tedious chores of parenthood. As my boyfriend and my baby-daddy, Jackson deserves the joys of fatherhood with none of the expenses. Oh darling, I'm so happy I have you so I can do this for Jackson! You're going to be our full-time nanny, darling. You'll stay home babysitting while Jackson and I go out on romantic dates together. It'll be wonderful!"

Maybe as some kind of coping mechanism or something, my brain was refusing to process all this. I just nodded dumbly, thinking: she's going to get tired of him, this will all be like just a strange dream. But I was wrong, boy oh boy, was I wrong! That day was a permanent turning point in my love-life.

***** ***** ***** *****

Now, you might think from this story so far that I'm some kind of pushover, like one of those loser husbands on the internet. Well, you'd better think again. If you think I was about to just passively accept all those crazy ground-rules, YOU'RE crazy.

So the very first thing I did the instant I had the house to myself, is I installed a hidden spy-cam. I felt a thrill of rebellion defying Kimberly's "no watching" rule. I wasn't some lapdog she could order around arbitrarily! I would record them and I would watch them, whether Kimberly likes it or not.

***** ***** ***** *****

"Which dress should I wear?"

I was helping Kimberly get ready for a night out with Jackson.

At this point, Jackson had been under our roof for six months. In that whole time, I had had precisely zero sex with Kimberly, or any other woman.

"Oooh, good choice, darling!" Kimberly purred as I helped her fasten the spicy little yellow dress I had chosen. The flimsy little number barely hid Kimberly's giant breasts at all, and with her heels on, her legs looked AMAZING.

"Tonight my sister is joining us," said Kimberly. She was putting on her makeup now. "I'm trying to get her to hook up with Jackson."

"Umm, isn't that cheating?" I said.

"Jackson and I aren't married," said Kimberly. "That's what you're for. See? I've got the best of both worlds. A devoted husband I can keep away from other girls. And a big black boyfriend so beautiful there's no way I could keep other girls off him."

"Have a good time," I said. Kimberly gave me a peck on the cheek before going out the door.

Finally, I was alone. I went to the big-screen and put on the latest footage from the spy-cam.

Kimberly had made it very clear that I was never allowed to watch her with Jackson. But I'm not some floormat for my wife and her boyfriend to just walk all over. I'll watch them if I damn well please, thank you!

***** ***** ***** *****

"Oh!" said Kimberly, surprised.

Jackson was unpredictable in the bedroom. Whenever I watched them, like I was doing now, I never knew WHAT to expect.

This time, Jackson had started by pinning Kimberly against the wall.

My wife was dressed in her gym outfit. Tight elastic short-shorts and a top that you'd swear was a sports bra, if you didn't know those breasts were real.

Jackson started attacking Kimberly with kisses. Pinned to the wall, she couldn't dodge them even if she wanted to.

While they kissed, they were feeling each other up. It's one thing to see a big black thug feeling your wife up. That's basically just expected. It's another thing entirely to see your WIFE feeling HIM up! She was fondling his abs with one hand, and rubbing the bulge in his jeans with the other hand. All the while, they were making out like two horny teenagers. No matter how many times I watch, it always stuns me seeing that color contrast when my pale redhead wife makes out with her coal-black admirer.

Jackson pushed Kimberly's shorts down. She wiggled out of them and moaned as Jackson started feeling her bare pussy. Just imagine you've got a sexy redheaded wife (she's a redhead down THERE too) and this huge intimidating black hunk is molesting her with those big black hands of his.

I was already raging hard, and the movie had only started. These days, being 100% pussy-free, spying on my wife with her boyfriend is pretty much my sex-life. I was ashamed to the core of my being every time I jerked off while watching them. But shame or no shame, a man needs some sort of outlet.

Kimberly started rubbing the bulge in Jackson's pants more urgently. She was squeezing her thighs around Jackson's hand like she was too horny to control herself. All this while, they hadn't paused their passionate make-out session for one second.

I was expecting Jackson to pull his BBC out and nail my wife to the wall right there with it. But instead, he broke the kiss and he scooped her up in his arms. Kimberly giggled, she loved the way Jackson would carry her around like a little girl. The camera got a nice shot of my wife's sexy naked ass and pussy, and those legs (good heavens, those sexy LEGS), as Jackson carried her to the bed, slung over his shoulder like a concubine from battle.

Jackson threw Kimberly down on the bed like a ragdoll and started taking off his clothing. I'm 100% straight, but even I can appreciate what a body my wife's lover has. Looking at those perfect black muscles, you'd assume he got them pumping iron while he was in prison. But nope. Jackson had always been muscular like that, even before he was incarcerated. And besides, there's no weight you can lift to make your COCK that big and muscular. The man's phallus was more than twelve inches in length, and as thick around as a bedpost. Even just LOOKING at a beautiful cock like that would be enough to convert any girl for life; and my wife was doing a lot more than just looking at it! Oh woe is me...

Kimberly grabbed that huge black cock and started kissing it. She still had her top on, but she was wiggling her naked ass as she covered Jackson's member up and down with kisses. Soon she had that thing in her mouth, struggling with the size of it. Jackson would occasionally smack her pretty ass to encourage her. Can you imagine your pretty wife's cheeks bulging out like that because she's got so much of her boyfriend's BBC in her mouth? I'm pretty sure that's why freckles were invented, because they look so erotic on a redhead girl's cheek when her mouth's full of black cock.

Jackson slid his member out of Kimberly's mouth and moved around to the other side of the bed. Kimberly thrust her face into the mattress and arched her back, beckoning for my rival to take her doggy-style. Jackson accepted the invitation, first grabbing his cock and rubbing the head of it all over Kimberly's horny pussy lips. My wife was moaning and thrusting back at him, impatient to get that black meat, but Jackson was teasing her. He was rubbing that intimidating babymaker against her labia, smearing thick precum all over everywhere.

Finally he started pushing that thing into my wife, inch after luxurious inch. No matter how many times you watch a huge black cock slide inside your wife, it never gets any less surreal. She was moaning and whimpering, saying all kinds of naughty things to encourage her interracial lover. "Give it to me Daddy," she said, for example. "I need you inside me so bad, baby."

"Yeah? You like my big black cock, baby?"

"Oh yeah baby, it feels so good baby! I *love* your big black cock, baby!"

Wifeseed
Wifeseed
530 Followers
12