Careful What You Promise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifeseed
Wifeseed
529 Followers

"Then why don't you show it, girl," said Jackson.

Kimberly started thrusting back against Jackson, showing him just how much she loved him.

"Mmmmm I love this pussy," said Jackson. He smacked my wife on the ass, making her yelp with joy. "Who's pussy is this I'm fucking, baby?"

"It's all yours, Daddy!" said Kimberly. "This pussy is your property, baby!"

"Who you gonna give this fine-ass pussy to, baby?"

"No-one but you, baby! This pussy was made for you!"

"Get on your back," Jackson ordered.

As soon as she was on her back, Jackson grabbed her sexy legs and pinned them against her shoulders. Kimberly gasped. She absolutely LOVED this position, because it let Jackson push his big black cock so deep inside her. Like he was directly fucking her womb itself!

"I could fuck this sexy little pussy forever," said my rival.

"Yes, baby! Never stop fucking me! Never take that beautiful cock out of me!"

Jackson lowered his head slightly and Kimberly responded by lifting her lips to meet his. They were kissing now, beautiful passionate soul-kisses while Jackson was leisurely savoring my wife's pussy.

There's a striking contrast between me and my wife's lover. I'm locked out, denied her pussy completely, never allowed to even put the tip in. If she WOULD let me put it in, I would cum in a second, I'm so sensitive after so many months of denial. And meanwhile Jackson was taking his time exploring that pussy, taking his sweet time with it, no rush, he knew it wasn't going anywhere. Sometimes they would fuck for hours, like they were trying to pour their very souls into each other through their genitals.

They changed position again, this time Kimberly got on top. She finally pulled her top off to reveal those big soft freckled breasts of hers. She lowered herself down onto Jackson's huge black shaft and I could swear I saw a bulge in her tummy, that's how big the man was. Watching my wife slide her beauuutiful body onto my rival's manhood pushed me over the edge. I grabbed a tissue and wasted my seed in it.

Now it was Kimberly's turn to tease. She would lift herself up until Jackson's cock was just barely inside her. Then she would smile down at him, lovingly, making him wait in agony. She loved to tease him like this as long as she could, until her own urges were too strong and she just had to get that thing inside her again. Then she would slowly slide back down until Jackson's swollen testicles touched her thighs. She had her eyes closed and she had this tormented look on her face as the pleasure inside her was just too much for any girl to take.

Normally this might continue for hours, changing positions over and over again. But this time Kimberly started talking really dirty and I guess her boyfriend liked it because he started thrusting into her really fast.

"Baby I want your SEED," said Kimberly. "Gimme that black cum, baby, knock me up with a black baby."

"Mmmm, you talk like that and I might just give you what you're asking for."

"Yes Daddy, do it! Pump me full of beautiful cum, Daddy, shoot it in my womb and impregnate me!"

Jackson grabbed my wife and maneuvered to get on top of her, missionary, all without pulling out for even a second.

"Oh yeah baby, harder! Harder! I'm cumming!!!"

My beautiful wife grabbed hold of her lover and held on for dear life as an orgasm slammed her.

"Gonna put a big fat nut in this pussy, give you a baby for your husband to take care of!"

"YES! Do it, Daddy! Breed my married pussy, Daddy. I was built to be your breeding cow."

"You ready to get bred, bitch??"

"Yes baby! Make my belly swell up, baby!"

"Here we go bitch, I'm gonna flood your fertile pussy so I can watch your tits get even bigger!"

Jackson started grunting then and he thrust himself deep, DEEP in my pretty redhead wife, inseminating her. His balls kept on twitching as he pumped more and more babymaking seed in her, conquering her.

"I can feel your cum, Daddy!" said Kimberly. "Oh baby I love you so much! I'm gonna have your baby!" Then she started shaking violently, seized by an earth-shattering climax.

I had known for a while that it was just a matter of time before my wife got black-pregged by her boyfriend. But watching that movie that day, it really hit home: I was gonna be the father of a half-black mixed-race baby! Even though I had already cum in a tissue once, my dick was now so hard I had no choice. I had to grab it and violently beat it until I could cum to the thought of my wife with her lover's baby inside her.

***** ***** ***** *****

"Hi, welcome to the company," I shook the new guy's hand. We were at the company picnic.

"Hi!" he said. He was the latest hire.

"This is my lovely wife Kimberly," I introduced her. The new guy and his wife shook Kimberly's hand.

"And this is Kimberly's boyfriend Jackson." I introduced my rival. It was always humiliating introducing Jackson to people.

"Wow!" said the new guy's wife. "You guys are progressive!"

"Yeah," I said.

"And I see you're expecting," said the new guy.

Kimberly was visibly pregnant at this point.

"I wonder who the daddy is," the new guy's wife giggled.

"Oh, Jackson is the father," said Kimberly. She grabbed Jackson's arm and held on to it. "We didn't want any doubt about who the father would be, so..." She left the sentence dangling.

"Wow, you really ARE progressive!" said the new guy's wife.

I just shrugged. Then, as if to explain myself, I said: "Sometimes, an old promise can come back to bite you!"

Wifeseed
Wifeseed
529 Followers
12