All Comments on 'Careful What You Wish For Ch. 03'

by cjeffries

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Intriguing... I hope she can open up soon as otherwise it is not safe for him to play with her... too much risk. We kind of get it, hope it advances.... Great story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This went from seriously kinky and fun to majorly fucked up. I do find it strange that Nick would know nothing about Molly having issues. I have had friends both male and female who had some seriously fucked up pasts which caused their strange behavior or emotional issues to surface at very unusual times and during some incredibly unusual, circumstances. I noticed these things quickly but then I am also seriously messed up so maybe it takes one to spot one but I hope she accepts the help she needs because one of the core problems with people like us is that we think we have everything under control, and are very stubborn when it comes to accepting help. Excellent chapter that was a wild unseen twist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercjeffries@cjeffries
Thanks for reading! Feel free to drop me a note at monkeysmut@yahoo.com. You can also follow me on Tumblr at @charlesjeffries (updates, writing advice) or @monkeysmut (personal shit) and on Mastodon @monkeysmut@smutlandia.com. If you like what I post here and want to throw me...