All Comments on 'Careful What You Wish For - Day 01'

by HornyBrain

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
You really have to tidy up the specific details to make this anywhere near realistic.

Yes, I know that these stories are just fantasy. BUT... you have not one but two 20 year olds still attending HIGH SCHOOL. Are they semi-retarded or something? High school students generally finish at around 17 or 18. In extreme circumstances one might still be 19. But rare. But twenty! Hell no.

Remember, they are ADULTS at age 18. You keep referring to them as "kids".

Now Allie is aged 20. There is no way she would be jumping into her mother's bed, between her mother and step-father. She's not fucken 9 years old! Her mother is a High School teacher and knows all about what young teenagers are like sexually. Allie is not a teenager! She's in her friggen 20's.

Now, Chris would NOT let a 20 year old step-daughter rub her tits up against him. He would either say something to her or the mother, or both. Inappropriate..

Chris is a lawyer. He wouldn't act like a 16 year old boy at work with his staff. Lawsuit, anyone? Plus, getting a "bonner"? FFS, how old are you? (the writer).

The 20 year old HIGH school student working as an escort while living at home with her parents. Really? Plus, why would she need an ID that says she is 24? Just part of the disguise? Cause she only has to be 18. (In most places. I realise many States are backward though)

Finally, the mother. a High School teacher, is so overcome with lust she masturbates outside the gym. Really? This is just ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1*

So tired of the young black boys with cocks that hang to their knees stories. Do your homework, are you aware how stupid and immature this makes you sound? And why did he have to be black? Aren't there any white guys with big dicks in your fucked up imagination? It's almost like the guy has to be "black" to somehow bring more shame to the "white" cuckold husband. Talk about racist bullshit. This is so far from reality in any stratosphere it belongs in sci-fi. I noticed this is a first submission and you plan on adding to it, do everyone a favor and quit now. I'll be so glad when these covid stay at home pussies go back to their slimy little office cubicle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Turn off

Put this in Interracial

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
TAGS !

Just by reading the comments I know I’m not going to read this story as it appears to have content that would make me feel nauseous. Any type of sexual interaction between people with any kind of familial bond is a turn off for me. Just a suggestion but the more info you put into the Tags the better it acts as,

A. Trigger Warning to avoid trauma/ revulsion to others

B. Advertising to attract like minded people

Even fantasy stories benefit from realism, it makes the fantasy more attainable.

Best of luck with your writing. Tess (UK)

HornyBrainHornyBrainabout 3 years agoAuthor
Thx for your comments!

Thx for taking the time to comment on my story!

@LenardSpencer: thx for pointing out the age problems, e.g. w.r.t. high school students.

@Tess (UK): thx for your comment to improve my use of tags, appreciate it! Sorry that familial bonds stories aren't your thing. Will soon publish some stories that are not about familial bonds, maybe those will be more to your liking! Feel free to let me know.

HornyBrain

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Needs editing

Lot of opportunities for improvement in the editing department. 20-year-old high school students? Swim "suite?" Etc., etc.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Black Lives Matter wrote this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous