Careful What You Wish For - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He parked his company car in his spot in the underground parking garage below the modern glass and stone office building that housed a number of companies, including the law firm he worked for. He walked towards the elevators and passed the underground gym and spa that were located in the building and were open to all employees of his firm. He pressed the button, waited for the elevator to arrive and pressed the button for the 9th floor.

Once the doors opened, he stepped into the main lobby of his law firm and walked passed their reception desk and greeted the two young and beautiful ladies behind the counter. He walked into one of the corridors that lead away from the lobby and ended in his office. Connected to his office was a side office for his secretary, Jenny.

"Good morning Jenny, how are you today?", he said as he entered his office.

"Good morning Chris, fine, thanks for asking. And you?", she replied from her office.

"Great....any important changes to my schedule today?"

"No, but I have some mail you might want to have a look at."

He heard her chair move and the click of high heels as she walked towards the open door that connected their offices. Chris had walked behind his desk and laid his briefcase on the cabinet behind his desk. As Jenny never wore high heels in the office, he turned his head around to make a clever remark about them when he heard Jenny enter his office. Instead, he had to control himself not to let his jaw drop and look like a 15-year-old high school boy who saw his first pair of naked titties.

As Jenny walked up to his desk time seemed to slow down. Jenny was a beautiful 26-year-old woman with long flowing red hair and a beautiful face with freckles on her nose and cheeks. She had sensuous full lips and an athletic body with a great pair of D-sized breasts. But until today she had always hidden her natural beauty by wearing oversized and very plain colored clothes.

'But not now!', Chris thought, as he felt the blood rush to his face and cock! Jenny wore a black leather pencil skirt that reached halfway her calves and really made her slender waistline and hips stand out. As she strode towards the desk, Chris was all too aware of the sound her stockings made moving against the leather.

She wore a pair of bronze-colored pumps with stiletto high heels that perfectly matched the same bronze colored silk blouse she was wearing. Her blouse fitted tightly around her body, so that with certain movements it revealed the contours of her bra. She wore makeup and lipstick and looked like a movie star who had just walked off a set!

'Holy shit, she looks fucking hot', Chris thought. He could not help but stare with wide open eyes at Jenny approaching his desk.

"Wow!", was all he could say.

Jenny had seen the whole transformation in Chris' face from the moment he had turned his head around. His smile had frozen, his eyes had almost popped out of his head and his mouth stood open. Seductively swaying her hips, she deliberately walked to Chris and stood in front of him, hardly leaving any space between them and smiled her sexiest smile and spoke with a husky voice.

"Like what you're seeing mister? Better close your mouth before you start drooling."

With her index finger she pushed under Chris' chin to close his mouth. Without waiting for a reply, she turned around, placed the mail she had been carrying on Chris' desk, walked to the chair in front of the desk and sat down. She seductively crossed her legs while looking with a tilted head and a seductive smile at Chris.

It took Chris nearly 15 seconds to process the whole scene that just had played out in his office. Realizing he had developed a raging boner in that same amount of time, he quickly bent forward and sat down in his chair, trying to hide the obvious bulge in his pants. He heard Jenny giggle as she mocked him.

"Wow mister, is that a gun in your pants, or are you happy to see me?"

"Jesus Jenny! You look like a fucking hot movie star! Excuse my language, but what the fuck is going on?", Chris blurted out.

"Why must there be something going on, can't a girl just look pretty?", Jenny teased her boss.

"Sure, she can, umm...you can, but hey, I'm just a married man you know. When you walk in dressed like that, even the Pope would forget his vows."

Jenny now laughed out loud. She appreciated his clumsy compliment. She knew he meant well. They had worked together for nearly two years now and had developed a very effective professional working relationship. There was plenty of room for personal stories, humor and the occasional harmless flirt, as they both understood and respected each other.

Jenny had met his wife Joan on several occasions, like the annual office party and the two women had immediately liked each other.

Jenny was married when she started working for Chris, but last year she had divorced her husband after only three years of marriage, when she found out he had been cheating on her with several women. She was heartbroken and Chris had been there for her, both with legal advice regarding the divorce and for moral support.

More than once, when she needed a shoulder to cry on, he had stayed an extra hour after business hours, to listen to her pouring out her grief, rage, self-blame and insecurities. During those months they had developed a friendship she was very grateful for.

She had come to know Chris as a very honest and caring man, who was also very faithful to his wife. In her very vulnerable moments, he could have easily taken advantage of her, but he never did. She sometimes wished she would have met Chris before he had met Joan. She sometimes fantasized about what that could have been like and occasionally, when she had masturbated at home, she had fantasized it was Chris fucking her instead of her dildo. But she never had expressed any of those thoughts to Chris and had never acted on it.

In the last couple of months, she had noticed a change in Chris though. He worked harder and longer hours at the office, but at the same time seemed less focused and easily distracted. And he was definitely unhappy about something, as their normal cheerful banter had slowly disappeared. She had asked him several times if anything was wrong and if she could help, but he had always assured her everything was fine. Even though she could tell it clearly wasn't. So, she had decided to try something new to help him lift his spirits.

During one of their late-night sessions during her divorce, they had talked about what clothes to wear to court to make the right impression on the judge. One thing led to another and she had found out he really liked leather and silk combinations with high heels or boots. Not the leather attire fashioned by gay men or bikers, but beautiful leather clothes for women.

He had told her such attire would make her ex jealous and make her feel good during the proceedings. Although she didn't wear anything like that during her divorce hearing, she had decided to see if she could lift his spirits by dressing up a bit. She had shopped online and had ordered all the items. Today she had decided to wear it to the office and see if it had any effect on Chris.

And boy did it!! She had noticed the expression on his face change, he blushed like a teenage boy and almost drooled on her. But what really send a shock through her own body was the huge boner she had seen growing in his pants when he stood there staring at her. She realized Chris was sexually aroused by her and that made her pussy tingle!

Chris was definitely good looking. He was always dressed in a modern and tasteful style, whether it was in business suites, or casual clothes. Tall, blond, blue eyes and that bulge promised an above average package between his legs that quickly got to attention! 'Lots of women would like a piece of him', Jenny thought.

She blushed herself a bit as she realized that wearing these clothes and the effect they had on her boss, had made her pussy wet. She shifted a bit in her chair to create extra friction on her pussy, as she looked at Chris across the desk. The crotch of her panties was quickly getting damp with her cunt juices and she had to control herself not to get too excited, or Chris might notice something.

They discussed the mail items she had put on Chis' desk and went through Chris' schedule for the day. Jenny then stood up and swaying seductively with her hips slowly walked back to her office. She knew Chris' eyes were glued to her swaying ass and she loved it.

**********

Half way the afternoon Joan had Allie's class for English lesson. As the teenagers entered her class room, Joan was cleaning up the papers and books that were on her desk from the previous lesson. Once done, she looked up and scanned the class. Allie was there, talking with her best friend Mia.

In the back row, closest to the door she spotted an unfamiliar face. 'That must be the new student Allie had told her about this morning in the parking lot', Joan thought. As the kids continued to talk amongst each other, Joan walked to the door and closed it. She turned around and took a step towards the new student.

"Hello, I haven't seen you in my class before, are you a new student?", Joan asked.

The boy stood up and turned towards her. He was easily 6 foot tall and was almost half a head taller than Joan. His skin was as dark as the night and his face looked like it had been chiseled out of a block of dark granite, with a strong jawline, a straight nose, dark smoldering eyes and full lips. His hair was shaved so short, he looked like a marine who just had started boot camp.

Joan noticed the muscular arms, but couldn't tell if his legs were the same, as they were covered by a pair of baggy cammo trousers, that seemed a size too big for his body. Joan felt small and impressed by the physical appearance of the boy in front of her.

"Yes mam, my name in Ulan and this is my first day."

His deep voice sounded calm and friendly.

"Well, welcome Ulan, I'm Mrs. Johnson", Joan replied.

"Have you been introduced to all your class mates?", Joan asked.

"Yes mam, I had an introduction earlier this morning, both with my class and with the swim team."

"Oh, you are in the swim team, how wonderful."

'That explains his build', Joan thought.

"Well, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me and I hope you will enjoy our high school", Joan added.

She walked back to her desk and started her lesson.

**********

After school hours Joan walked towards the school's sports complex. It consisted of several buildings housing a swimming pool and a main gym, with some outdoor fields and tracks between them. Joan was on her way to the main gym where they would host the annual school party tomorrow evening. She had to oversee some of the last preparations and then had to attend a final meeting about the party. It was going to be a long day again. Allie was being brought home by Caitlin, Joan's best friend and the mother of Mia, Allie's best friend.

Joan decided to take the shortcut through the swimming complex, instead of walking around the building. She entered the building through a back door that gave access to a maintenance corridor that led to the corridor in the locker rooms section of the pool. As she turned the corner into the locker rooms corridor, she saw a boy further down the corridor enter a locker room.

She immediately recognized Ulan, the new student. As she walked up the corridor, she wondered what Ulan was doing here so late. All the sports training sessions had already started minutes ago. 'Probably late because he still has to find his way around', Joan thought. As she passed the half open door of the locker room, she glanced inside. She froze!

Half way down the locker room Ulan had been undressing to get into his swim suite. He stood fully naked, bend over his bag to get his swim suite out, with his right side towards Joan.

Joan's eyes were locked on the biggest dick she had ever seen in her life! It hung out from between his legs and was completely flaccid, but it was so long that its tip just hung above his knees. She could tell it was thick too. 'OMG, he's hung like a horse', Joan thought.

The huge black cock swayed slowly from side to side with the movement of Ulan's body as he dug into his bag. Joan couldn't tear her eyes away from the slowly swinging black cock and started to feel horny. Ulan had dug out his swim suite and stepped into the legs. As he pulled up the suite, he took his cock in his hand, lifted it up and started to tuck it away in one of the suite legs.

When Joan saw Ulan lift his cock and hold it, it looked like a big black snake that hung down between his body and his hand that held it up. On the other side of his hand, the tip of his cock hung down as well. Joan felt a strong surge of pure lust as she saw him tuck away his cock!

Ulan finished putting on his swim suite and turned away from Joan to head towards the exit on the other side of the locker room, that led to the swimming pool.

Joan just stood there. She felt incredibly horny and excited! Her pussy was wet from her juices. The combination of Ulan's huge black dick and the fact that she was spying in a location where she could have been discovered, was a huge turn on for her! Joan peeked around to see if anyone had seen her and quickly continued towards the gym hall.

As she walked out of the swimming pool building, it suddenly hit her. 'Fuck', she thought, 'this is so wrong, you idiot. They can fire you if someone spots you spying on a naked student in a locker room. Where is your brain asshole?' Confused about her own feelings and lack of good judgement, she entered the gym building.

**********

On the way home, Caitlin had suggested that Allie stay at their place for a couple of hours, as her mother and stepfather would be home late again. Allie and Mia liked the idea and they had gone upstairs to Mia's room.

"Hey girl, you can stay as long as you want, but I have a John at 8 pm", Mia said as soon as they had entered her room.

Allie knew her best friend secretly worked as an escort. Mia was 20, just a month younger than herself. She had a fake ID made by a boy in school that looked the real thing and stated that Mia was 24.

Mia could physically easily pass for a 24-year-old. She was a gorgeous tall blonde, with a supple body with all the right curves in all the right places. She had light blue eyes that sparkled in a beautiful face. Her full red lips always seemed ready to kiss or suck cock. She had a nice pair of perky tits with large nipples that her customers loved to suck on.

At school she had already melted many a boy's heart, but Allie knew Mia didn't date any boys or men as she didn't trust them. Most of her Johns were married men, who cheated on their wives, fucking her in hotel rooms, or sometimes even in their marital bed, when their wives were not home. For Mia it was just business, she just took their money, fucked them and then left.

She had made her own website where men, and sometimes women, could book an appointment with her. It clearly stated the services she provided and the ones she did not. Her rates for an hour to up to a full weekend were also listed.

Allie had once looked at Mia's website because she was curious and was shocked when she saw that Mia, besides blow jobs and regular fucking (which she had expected to find), also offered anal, golden showers, participation in threesomes, visits to swinger parties and more. She had asked Mia about all these things, but Mia had simply replied that her escort life wasn't Allie's business. So, the girls never talked about that part of Mia's life again.

"What's up girl, how's your sexy steppy?", Mia teased Allie.

Mia knew Allie had a crush on her stepfather Chris, who she since referred to as 'steppy'.

"To be honest, I don't know", Allie replied.

"I think he is really unhappy at the moment. Mom is acting weird and distant and they don't talk anymore. They just live together in the same house out of convenience it seems."

"When I talk with him, he is his usual spontaneous easy going self again, but as soon as he interacts with mom, his mood quickly changes because of the way she reacts, or even completely ignores him sometimes."

"That sucks girl. You think your mom is...umm...you know?", Mia asked.

"Know what?"

"Jeez girl, has an affair of course, you think she is fucking another guy?"

"OMG Mia, of course not, you're talking about my mom! Not everybody cheats, you perv!"

"You think they are getting a divorce?", Mia asked.

"I don't know, but I hope not. I would really miss Chris, he's the best stepfather you could wish for."

"You just want to fuck him, you little slut", Mia teased Allie.

"Oh, look who is calling who a slut now", Allie replied with a wicked smile.

"Touché, but in my defense, that's just business. You want to fuck him out of lust. Or is it maybe more than that, hey girl?", Mia teased Allie again, slowly pronouncing the last words as to indicate that Allies motives went beyond lust.

Allie blushed and Mia let out a high-pitched cry!

"Ohhh you naughty girl!!! You're having it bad, don't you?"

Both girls laughed and rolled around on Mia's bed.

"I can't help it, it just happened over time. I don't know what to do about it", Allie said with a sad face. But the smile that immediately followed, told her friend that Allie didn't have any problems with her feelings for her stepdad.

"Well, if you want my advice: fuck him and move on, because you will never have a serious relationship with him. Men are all the same. They fuck you and when they fancy another pussy, they just move on. They are not like us girl, they just remain boys, but in a mature body. They don't commit to a relationship like women do."

Allie looked at Mia and felt sad that her best friend had such low expectations when it came to relationships with men. Allie was convinced that Mr. Right was out there for everybody to find, but you had to dare go look for him and accept the failures you encountered along the way.

For the love of God, she could not understand why her mother was not satisfied with Chris as her husband. It couldn't be his dick. From all the bulges she had observed in Chris' pants, Allie was sure he had an above average sized cock that got hard really quick. So, what the fuck was mom thinking she was missing?

The girls continued a little longer with their conversation and then decided to do their homework together, as Mia had to meet her John at 8 pm.

Allie stayed for dinner and at 7 pm Mia got ready to meet her John. She showered and shaved her pussy and arm pits. She packed a black cocktail dress, sexy underwear, stockings, pumps and make-up in a backpack. She did her hair and dressed in jeans and a sweater. She went downstairs with Allie and told her parents she would drive Allie home and stop over at another girl from her class to go over some homework she didn't understand. So, she would be home late.

"Don't you feel bad about lying to your parents like that, every time you have to meet a guy?", Allie asked when they walked to the car.

"They wouldn't understand. It's better they have no idea", Mia replied simply.

Mia dropped Allie off at her place and continued towards the hotel downtown, where her John was waiting.

**********

Joan had a hard time focusing on finishing the final preparations for the school party. She struggled to get rid of the image of Ulan's massive black cock swaying between his legs, that seemed engraved in her memory.

At 7 pm. they were finished with the preparations and had started their final meeting regarding the party. They assigned the time slots for each of the teachers that were to act as chaperones during the party, to ensure everybody behaved and had a fun time. Joan's timeslot was for the last two hours of the party. The meeting ended at 9 pm. They said goodbye and left the gym building to go home.