Careful What You Wish For - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Joan walked back towards the parking lot in front of the main school building, she was drawn towards the swimming pool. Telling herself it was just a shortcut, she nevertheless felt an urge to return to the spot where she had seen that wonderful massive black cock swaying between Ulan's legs.

'God, what would it feel like, to suck a dick like that, when it was all hard?', she thought. Would it even fit in her mouth? She giggled at the thought of not being able to wrap her lips around a monster black cock. And how would it feel if that hard cock slit in and out of my cunt? Would it fit? Would she be able to take it all in? Fuck, just thinking about that huge black cock made her so horny again!

She used her electronic key card from school to open the locked door of the swimming pool building and carefully walked towards the locker rooms. All lights in the building had been switched off and the only lights that provided some guidance were the emergency lights above the doors.

When she entered the pitch-dark locker room corridor, she saw light shining out of a locker room half way down the corridor. From the way the light illuminated the corridor, it looked like the door was ajar. 'Someone forgot to switch off the light in the locker room again', Joan thought.

As she walked towards the locker room, she heard a faint sound coming out of the room. She stopped and listened. She couldn't make out what the sound was. She slowly walked further, making sure she didn't make a sound herself.

As she got closer, she could clearly make out the sound coming from the room. It was moaning! And panting! She walked to the side of the door closest to her, where the door hinged on the door frame. She peeked through the slit between the door and the frame.

Joan's eyes opened wide and her mouth fell open! She had to control herself not to make a sound. She observed in total shock what was going on in the room.

A low bench stood in the middle of the room. On the bench a nude black girl sat on her hands and knees, her upper body leaning down on the bench, pushing her bum up in the air. Behind her stood Ulan, who was fucking the girl doggy style!

His black cock was now rock hard and of an enormous size. He pumped it in and out of the girl's cunt, while she wailed, moaned, cursed and begged him to give her more.

"Ohhh FUCK! YES, FUCK ME...OH FUCK YEAH....OWWW, fuck me, please fuck me, don't stop, keep ramming that cock in me....OWW YES, my pussy is all yours, keep fucking me....OWWWW FUCKKK!."

The girl wiggled her whole body and moved her hips in a rhythmic movement, so her cunt met the big black cock on each thrust. She turned her head towards the door, as her body shook under the relentless pounding of her pussy. Her eyes were closed and the expression on her face was that of pure ecstasy!

With a shock Joan recognized her now. It was Ana, the daughter of one of her best friends, Emma! Ana was even in one of her classes! 'OMG, Emma is fucking this bull on his first day in school, WTF?", Joan thought.

Her eyes went back to the massive cock that was pounding Ana's little pussy. 'What a magnificent fuck pole', Joan thought. Within seconds she was horny as hell again. With her eyes glued on Ulan's cock sliding in and out of Ana's cunt, Joan stuck her hand under her skirt and slid it in her panties. She started rubbing her pussy, while all the time looking at that massive black cock, wet with Ana's cunt juices.

"OWWW KEEP FUCKING ME...YESSSS...I'm gonna come, keep fucking me, don't stop, fuck that pussy, ram that cock in me...OWW, HARDER, FUCK ME HARDER YOU SON OF A BITH, STRETCH THAT PUSSY....OWWW FUCK, yes...OWW, I'm coming, I'm coming....keep fucking me...OWW YESSS, OWWWW FUCK....I'M CUMMING!...OHHH YESSSSS."

Ana's body started shaking, her cunt contracted and her stomach muscles and legs spasmed, as a huge orgasm hit her with the force of a tsunami. She collapsed on the bench. Ulan withdrew his cock from her pussy and walked around the bench until he was standing in front of her face. Frantically stroking his cock, he was about to come himself.

Joan stood behind the door with her legs spread, pinning her upheld skirt with her arms and had stuck two fingers of her right hand in her cunt and was pumping them in and out of her wet cunt as fast as she could. With her left hand she was rubbing her clit and she felt her orgasm building up. She felt lightheaded with excitement and felt hornier than she had in a long time! She had to control herself from going into the room and getting some of that cock herself!

"Come here you bitch, take my dick, suck it and make me come all over that pretty face of yours", Ulan told the girl. She sat up and took his cock and started sucking it, while simultaneously jerking him off with both hands.

"OHH YEAH, KEEP SUCKING IT....OOHHH FUCK GIRL, YOU KNOW HOW TO SUCK THE CUM OUT OF A DICK, FUCK....Oooowww YESSSS, I'm coming, keep it up, suck me, suck that big motherfucker of a cock, ...OWWW FUCK, I'M CUMMING IN YOUR MOUTH....OHHH YESSS....OW FUCK, SUCK IT, YEAH SUCK IT....OHHH, FUCK...YESSSS, OWWW, HERE IT COMES!"

Ana felt Ulan's cock go rock hard and a second later her mouth was flooded with his cum. She took five full spurts and couldn't swallow all that cum quick enough. It poured out of her mouth and dripped on her tiny tits. She gagged as she tried to swallow all that cum and breath at the same time.

When Joan saw Ulan's cock pump out his cum into Ana's mouth, she came herself! She had a huge orgasm, which made her knees shake. She had to support herself against the wall, to prevent herself from falling over. Her cunt convulsed and the muscles in her upper legs spasmed uncontrollably. She had to fight to remain conscious and not to make any sound. During her orgasm, she saw stars exploding in her brain and for a second it all went black.

When she opened her eyes again, she didn't know how much time had elapsed since her orgasm, but she suddenly realized that Ulan and Ana were cleaning up in the room and getting dressed. They would soon be leaving the room! Joan almost panicked!

She quickly took off her shoes and after a final peek to make sure neither Ulan or Ana was facing the door, she quickly walked past the ajar door on her stockinged feet, not making a sound on the smooth floor tiles in the corridor. She hurried towards the exit in the maintenance corridor, put her shoes back on and hurried towards her car in the parking lot.

As she drove home the whole scene in the locker room played over and over in her head, like a video clip!

She was totally surprised about the intensity of the orgasm she had experienced, while standing in the corridor. It had been the biggest, most intense orgasm she had ever experienced! Spying on Ulan and Ana fucking, while masturbating in a location where anybody could have walked in, had been such a fucking thrill!

Even now in the car driving home, she still felt the excitement caused by the adrenaline. She shivered over her whole body. She slit her hand between her legs and rubbed over the crotch of her panties. It was soaking wet! She brought her fingers to her mouth and sucked them, savoring her own pussy juice. She shivered again over her whole body.

"I wish it was me who got fucked by that big black cock like that", Joan whispered.

She drove home and parked the car in the driveway.

As she entered the house, she saw the lights were one downstairs, so somebody was home.

"Hello, anybody home", she called out.

"Hey mom, I'm up here", she heard Allie reply from her room upstairs.

"Hey honey, how are you", she heard Chris reply from the kitchen.

Suddenly Joan realized with a shock she hadn't thought about Chris for one second during the whole afternoon. She had just thought about Ulan's massive black dick! 'OMG', she thought. She felt ashamed and guilty. She had betrayed Chris, although technically she didn't do anything herself. She convinced herself that it was just a harmless incident.

She walked into the kitchen and gave Chriss a quick hug and a kiss on his cheek. Chris frowned because of her icy greeting. He turned towards her and took her in his arms and wanted to kiss her. Joan turned her head away and giggled.

"Oh honey, I'm exhausted from my long day and tomorrow I have another long one with the school party in the evening. I'm quickly going to grab something to eat and head to bed. Hope you understand and don't mind honey. I'll make it up to you, I promise", Joan said.

She quickly made a sandwich with supplies from the fridge and headed upstairs. She said hello to Allie on the way to her room and softly closed the door of the bedroom. She quickly ate her sandwich, undressed and put on her PJ's and brushed her teeth.

She lay down in bed and opened the bottom drawer in the cabinet next to her bed. From the back of the drawer, hidden under her panties, she took out a black G-spot vibrator. It was an expensive brand that hardly made any noise. She closed her eyes and stuck it in her mouth and started sucking it like a real cock. She imagined it was Ulan's black cock. Her tongue swirled around the tip of the vibrator.

She turned on her belly and placed the vibrator straight up in front of her face. She lowered her head and her mouth slid over the vibrator. She started to move her head up and down, as if giving a real blowjob. Within seconds she felt horny again and felt her pussy getting wet. She imagined it was Ulan's huge black cock she was taking into her mouth and her cunt muscles contracted as she shivered from pure lust.

"Ummpff...gluck...gluck...gluck....ohhhh."

Joan was deepthroating her vibrator and as she came up for air, long strings of saliva hung between her mouth and the vibrator. Again, she took the vibrator deep into her mouth and as she bobbed her head up and down, large globs of saliva flowed out of the corners of her mouth.

"Oooh fuck, yes...let me suck that big black cock of yours boy....give it to me, shove it all the way down my throat.....omg....it's so fucking big....ohhhh yes....gimme your cum boy, fill my mouth with a fresh load of your delicious young cum", she whispered as she kept sucking her vibrator.

She couldn't take it any longer! She quickly turned on her back, switched on the vibrator and shoved it into her pussy. As the arched tip touched her G-spot, the vibrations sent her into ecstasy! She arched her back from pure pleasure as the large size vibrator completely filled her cunt and the alternating pulsing of the two motors in the shaft and the tip, gave her the sensation of a thrusting cock in her pussy. She started moaning softly.

"Ohhhh yessss...fuck me with that massive cock.....ooohhhh fuuuckkkk....pump it in me...ohhh yess.... like my tight pussy wrapped around your black monster?....ohhhh fuck, yeah....harder, fuck me harder....ohhhh....yesss....keep fucking me....don't stop....ooohhhh...yesss.....oh fuck, I'm gonna come...ohh, you are gonna make me come all over your big black cock.....ohhhh god....yes...yes...yes...I'm cummmingggg."

It only took her three minutes to have her second orgasm of the evening. It wasn't as big as the one she had outside the locker room, but she still felt satisfied. She lay in her bed catching her breath, the vibrator still vibrating deep in her cunt. She took it out, switched it off and sucked it clean, tasting her own pussy juices.

She put her vibrator back in the drawer. She would clean it tomorrow. She turned over and as she fell asleep, she felt slightly guilty towards Chris. But that feeling didn't last long, as it was replaced with lust, as images of pounding hard black cocks filled her brain.

**********

Mia knocked on the door of the hotel room. She had received the room number in a text message on her phone. She had parked her car in a dark corner of the parking lot behind the hotel and had quickly changed her clothes. With the help of the interior lights of the car, she had applied her makeup. As she walked through the lobby of the hotel, she used the large wall mirrors to check her appearance. Yes, she looked young, classy and hot!

The door opened and Mia immediately recognized the man standing in the doorway. It was the father of a girl she knew from school, Ana. From the lack of any visible reaction, she concluded he had no idea who she was. He was a handsome man, well build, with the same dark colored skin as Ana. 'This could be one of the more pleasurable fucks', she thought. He sure looked a lot better than most of the old fat guys she had to pleasure sometimes. She wondered if it was true that all black men have big dicks. 'I'll soon find out', she thought.

"Hi, I'm Bill, please come in", he said.

"Thank you, Bill, I'm Izzy", Mia replied with a smile.

Mia walked past Bill and he closed the door behind her.

[To be continued...]