Careful What You Wish For - Day 03

Story Info
A wife meets her lover at the mall.
13.2k words
4.51
17.5k
25

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********

This a work of pure fiction, all sprouted from my overactive horny brain. It contains descriptions of explicit sexual acts, that some may find disturbing. So, if you are still going to read it, after having been warned, then enjoy!

I write as a hobby and a distraction in this difficult COVID-19 era. Feel free to comment, but keep it civil please, I'm not trying to win a prize or get published!

Stay safe and share some extra love with those who need it most in these challenging times!

**********

Careful what you wish for -- Day 3: Saturday

Joan opened her eyes and looked around. The house was quiet and Chris' spot in bed was empty. She remembered their fight yesterday evening. She felt guilty. She knew she had denied to have sex with Chris because she was afraid that he would find out she had been fucking Ulan's massive cock. Even after a night's sleep she could still feel that her vagina had accommodated a very large object recently. Would Chris have noticed anything if they would have made love yesterday? She had no idea if that was even possible, but she didn't dare risk it. Her infidelity bothered her. Deep in her heart she loved Chris very much and she didn't want to ruin her marriage. She knew she was lucky to have such a good husband, who was always there for her and her daughter Allie. If only he didn't work so much! But even that wasn't the real problem she knew. It was her! Why did she suddenly develop such a craving to have sex with someone else than her husband? Chris definitely knew how to please her in bed.

He had a more than average sized dick, large and thick, that she had always loved to feel inside her. And he certainly knew how to use it! He also loved to lick her pussy and make her come big time. So, what was wrong with her? For Pete's sake, she had screwed a student! She could end up in jail, if anybody found out! Her eyes glazed over and tears started rolling down her cheeks. 'I have to stop this stupid and dangerous fling and save my marriage', she thought. She had no idea however, how to tell Chris what had played out between her and Ulan. Maybe it was just better not to tell him? She hated herself for lying to Chris, but was too scared that the truth would be more than he was willing to take from her and that he would leave her. The thought of Chris leaving her, scared her more than anything in the world. She covered her face with her hands and cried.

*********

Chris was almost back home from his early morning run. When he woke up that morning, he saw Joan was still asleep. He looked at her for a minute, while he remembered their fight. He loved her, but her recent behavior worried him. Were they strong enough to pull through this? Or would it all go up in flames? He couldn't image a life without Joan, though. He decided a run would do him good and clear his head. He quickly put on his running gear and left the house. The fresh air felt great after a whole week in the office till late in the evening. He knew Joan hated all the long evenings alone. He could have done a better job and been a better husband. She certainly deserved it! He decided he would be home more often to enjoy having dinner as a family. Maybe that would also solve the problem in the bedroom department. He smiled as he ran up their driveway, unlocked the front door and stepped inside.

The house was still quiet. He walked upstairs and pulled the thin nylon running shirt over his head. His body was covered in sweat and he needed a quick shower. When he walked into their bedroom, he saw Joan sitting up in bed, resting against the headboard of the bed, with her hands covering her face.

"Hey babe, good morning", he said with a warm voice.

He walked past the bed towards their private bathroom. He took his running shoes of and pulled the thin nylon running pants down. He stood there naked when he realized Joan had said nothing. He turned his head and looked at her. She still sat in the same position. Concerned, he turned and walked back to Joan's side of the bed and sat next to her.

"What's the matter honey, are you feeling ok?", he asked.

Slowly Joan lowered her hands and looked at Chris, her eyes all puffy and red from crying.

She looked him in the eyes and smiled uncertainly. Her lower lip quivered.

"I'm so sorry Chris for all I've done to you recently. I've been such a bad person and I know I have hurt you", she said softly.

She opened her mouth to confess she had been unfaithful to him, when Chris laid his index finger on her lips.

"It's ok Joan. I realized this morning you were right. I work too much and should be home more often so we can spend more time as a family. I promise you I will from now on."

Hearing Chris say it was his fault, made Joan feel so relieved. She had meant to tell him about her infidelity, but she had no idea how Chris would react. She was also afraid he might ask her all sorts of details, like with whom, where, when, what sexual acts she had performed. She would have been so ashamed! She promised herself she would tell him at a later moment, when her relationship with Chris had improved.

"Thank you for your kind words honey, they mean a lot to me. As do you, I love you", she said.

She bent forward in bed and wrapped her arms around Chris' sweaty body, hugging him tight. She looked him in the eyes and overcome with feelings of love, she pressed her lips on his and kissed him.

Chris took her in his arms and returned her kiss. He felt her tongue slide over his lips and opened his mouth. Joan pushed her tongue in his mouth and they kissed passionately. Chris felt his dick getting hard.

Feeling his smooth sweaty skin as her hands roamed his back as she kissed him, made Joan horny. She let her tongue slide out of his mouth and over his cheek. She tasted the salty sweat on his skin, which aroused her even more! She slid her tongue back into his mouth and kissed him again. She then slid her tongue out of his mouth again and moved her head downwards, dragging a long string of saliva over his chin and down his neck. She kissed his chest and licked his nipple. Looking down in his lap, she saw Chris' cock was already hard and standing upright. Instinctively she grabbed his cock and felt it twitch in her hand! She adjusted her position, pushed her legs to the other side of the bed, flipped on her belly and maneuvered her upper body so her mouth was in the right position. She slowly lowered her head and her lips slid over his bulbous cockhead. She held it there for a second, enjoying the feeling of his cock in her mouth. She sucked in her cheeks, creating a vacuum in her mouth. She felt Chris's body shiver.

Chris closed his eyes when Joan sucked on the tip of his cock and his whole body shivered. That felt so fucking good! He leaned back on his elbows and looked at Joan's face. The image could have come straight out of a porn magazine. She had a look of pure lust on her face, her eyes were closed, her full lips were wrapped around the tip of his cock and her hand around its shaft. She then lowered her head further on Chris' cock. And further. Her mouth opened wider as she deepthroated Chris' cock, producing all sorts of gurgling noises. The feeling was so intense, Chris thought he was going to come right there and then!

When Joan came up for air, Chris used the little break to look to his right where Joan's body lay next to him. He lay flat on his back on the bed and placed his hand on her calf and slowly slid it all the way up her leg, while moving his hand inwards towards her thighs. Finally, his fingertips touched the crotch of her panties, which felt damp. It was clear Joan's pussy was wet! Chris stroked with his fingers over Joan's panties crotch, feeling her swollen pussy lips under the fabric. He hooked his index finger under the crotch fabric and pulled it aside. He rubbed his fingers over Joan's pussy a couple of times, then spread her pussy lips with two fingers and pushed the two fingers into her pussy.

With her lips still wrapped around Chris' hard cock, Joan moaned when she felt Chris' fingers penetrate her pussy. 'Owww fuck, that felt so good', she thought. Having her pussy fingered while sucking dick was a great way to start the day! She continued sucking Chris' cock while drooling copious amounts of saliva. 'OMG, his cock feels so good in my mouth', she thought.

Although Chris loved the blow job he was getting, he could not do much himself in this position. He pulled his fingers out of Joan's pussy and tugged softly at her leg, indicating she should move it.

"69 me Joan, I want to lick you", Chris moaned.

Joan lifted her head and looked back at Chris. She felt his hand tugging at her leg and understood what he was getting at. She took her panties off, sat on her knees, lifted her left leg, shifted her body over Chris' and placed her knee back on the bed on the other side of Chris' head. Chris now looked straight up at her pussy. He grabbed her hips and pulled her pussy down to his mouth and started licking the inside of her thighs. He slowly worked his way towards her pussy lips. When he reached them, he sucked each of them into his mouth and pulled at them tenderly. Joan pushed her pussy down onto his face, leaned her head back and moaned.

"Owwww fuck, that feels so good....keep sucking on my pussy lips like that baby....ohhh yesss.....pull them harder, stretch them out.....oohhh yesss....please....suck on my clit baby, please suck on my clit", Joan moaned.

She had always loved it when Chris licked and sucked on her pussy. It was a sure way to make her come big time! Chris let her pussy lips slide out of his mouth and placed his lips like a suction cup over her clit. He sucked the whole area with her clit into his mouth and flicked the tip of his tongue over her clit. Joan went ballistic! She started bucking her hips to rub her pussy over Chris' face while she moaned loudly.

"Yesssss......ooowww fuck....ahhhh.....owwww yes, keep sucking on my clit like that....oooohhh baby, lick my clit, yes....yes, faster, lick it faster....ohhh fuck....i wanne come all over your tongue baby......aahhhh, suck on it.....owwww fuck......it feels so good."

Chris started to alternate between sucking on her clit and lapping his tongue between her pussy lips, from her clit down to the entrance of her pussy and back up again. Every now and then he pushed his stiff tongue deep into her pussy.

Joan lowered her head and started sucking Chris' cock with renewed gusto.

"Ooohh yeah baby, suck my dick.....oowww yes.....ohhh baby.....owww fuck, it feels so good baby."

Joan closed her eyes. Images popped into her mind of Ulan's massive black cock dangling in front of her face in the bath room in the Bell's Club. She remembered the feeling as her lips slid over his huge mushroom shaped cockhead. She could hardly get it into her mouth! 'OMG', she thought. She cursed at herself for letting her mind wander off. She opened her eyes and felt ashamed that she was thinking about Ulan's cock while she was sucking Chris' cock!

Chris noticed that Joan had stopped sucking on his cock and wanted to change position.

"I want to fuck you baby, let's change position", he said.

Joan moved her leg back over his head and Chris got onto his knees, grabbed Joan's hips and maneuvered her in front of him, so he could fuck her from behind. He knew she loved being fucked like that, especially if it was done fast and deep. He took his cock in his hand and placed the tip, wet from Joan's saliva, at the entrance of her pussy and slowly pushed it in.

Joan felt Chris' cock enter her pussy. It felt good, but at the same time she felt disappointed. Although Chris had what was generally considered to be a big dick, it was nowhere near as long and massive as Ulan's cock. Chris' cock just didn't give her the same feeling of being stuffed as Ulan's cock had done yesterday. She was also still a bit anxious that Chris would notice that her pussy didn't feel as tight as it used to feel. She bent forward, laying her upper body on the bed, sticking her bum and pussy up into the air. She closed her eyes as Chris started to fuck her slowly. She felt his cock sliding in and out of her pussy, but it just didn't feel as good as Ulan's cock had done. She quickly lost her horny feeling. Chris had picked up the pace and now thrusted his cock into her. Joan produced a couple of fake moans and pretended to be panting.

"Owwww yes baby.....fuck me.....fuck me good.....ohhh yes, fuck me baby....fuck me till you come."

Joan opened her eyes and stared with a blank face straight ahead at the bedroom wall, while Chris fucked her faster and faster from behind. In the past, when Chris took her from behind, Joan would quickly feel her orgasm building up, especially when Chris fucked her really fast and deep, like he did now. But Joan felt nothing. At first, she felt confused. Then she felt guilty about feeling disappointed with Chris' dick. 'Shit', she thought. She faked another couple of moans to encourage Chris to finish quickly.

"Owww baby....i'm almost cumming...keep fucking me baby....ohhh yes, fuck me like that, right there yes.....owww yes....you are going to make me come baby.....owwww yes, I'm coming", Joan moaned.

She flexed her stomach and pussy muscles in quick succession, faking she had an orgasm!

"Ohhh fuck baby, I'm coming too", Chris moaned.

Chris pulled his cock out of Joan's pussy and frantically jerked it. Seconds later he felt the cum racing up his dick. Thick globs of cum flew through the air and landed on Joan's back and bum. It took 6 full spurts to drain his balls. Chris fell sideways on the bed and turned on his back.

"Wow baby, that was fucking awesome!", Chris panted.

"Yes, it was honey", Joan replied with a faint smile.

She quickly got up from the bed.

"I have to clean myself, before all that cum drips down onto the sheets, be right back", she said.

Joan quickly walked into their private bathroom and closed the door behind her. She stepped into the shower cabin, opened both taps and let the water run down her body. Her brain was a cauldron filled with emotions. She felt disappointed, sad, guilty, scared, angry and sexually unsatisfied, all at the same time. Disappointed about the lack of stimulation she had received from Chris' cock, compared to Ulan's. Sad because she realized it wasn't Chris' fault and she had, although unknown to him, hurt him again. Guilty because she thought about Ulan's cock while making love to her husband. Scared that this experience would prove to be the harbinger of things to come. Angry at Chris for not being able to make her come and sexually satisfy her. And sexually unsatisfied because she didn't come at all! Tears started running down her cheeks again. She sat down on the floor of the shower cabin with her knees against her chest and her arms wrapped around her legs. As the water fell from above like a rain shower, she broke down and cried.

**********

Chris heard the shower running and decided to use the bathroom on the landing. He got up from the bed, grabbed some underwear from his drawer and quickly got into the washroom. He needed a shower too. He felt relieved that things between him and Joan seemed to have improved after their fight yesterday. Joan had initiated the sex and had clearly enjoyed it. She seemed as eager as ever and had reached her orgasm. He just needed to keep his word and be there for her. He was sure it all would work out just fine.

**********

Joan and Chris got dressed and on their way to the kitchen to have breakfast, Chris stopped at Allie's bedroom door to wake up Allie. Joan continued towards the kitchen.

"Come on sleepy head, time for breakfast", Chris said as he gently shook Allie's shoulder.

"Oww...good morning daddy", Allie replied half sleepily.

"What do you want for breakfast sunshine?", Chris asked.

'You', Allie thought with a smirk. She vividly remembered the huge orgasm she had experienced yesterday, when she saw how Chris had observed her while she had been masturbating. The whole scene had left her super horny, even after she had come. She hadn't put on her PJ's and went to bed naked, so she could play a little longer with herself, before falling asleep.

"I'll help you with breakfast daddy", she said as she flipped her duvet aside.

Still laying down on her bed, Allie stretched her naked body for a few seconds so Chris could have a good look at her. Totally surprised, Chris quickly stepped back from her bed. Allie got out of bed, put on her bath robe and pushed Chris towards her bedroom door.

"Come on daddy, what's taking you so long?", she said with a big smile behind Chris' back.

Chris was completely taken by surprise. Seeing Allie's beautiful young firm body stretched out in bed, flooded his brain with images of her masturbating and calling out she was coming for him. He noticed the erect nipples on her firm perky breasts and that she only had a small trimmed patch of public hair just above a smoothly shaved pussy. 'Fuck, she is hot!', he thought. He immediately cursed himself for looking at his stepdaughter that way. He felt Allie push him towards the door. They went downstairs to have breakfast.

**********

When Joan sat down at the kitchen table, thoughts of all kinds were spinning in her head. She was really concerned about how she felt about the sex she had just had with Chris. In the past, the sex had always been great with him, but this morning's fuck had left her unsatisfied and frustrated. Again, she felt her anger rising. Why did she feel angry at him, when she knew it wasn't Chris' fault?

In the pocket of her jeans her phone vibrated once. She took it out, wondering who had sent her a message. It was from an unknown mobile number.

[Thank you for a great evening yesterday! I really enjoyed our afterparty! Would you like to meet again? Maybe today? -- U.]

Joan's heart raced as she read the message. She blushed and she quickly peeked over her shoulder to make sure Chris or Allie were not standing behind her. It was obvious who 'U' was who had sent her the message. Ulan! And he wanted to see her again! Memories of his big cock sliding in and out of her cunt flooded her mind. She pressed her legs together, feeling that delightful tingle of anticipation in her pussy. 'Oh fuck, what am I to do?', she thought. But she knew she had already made up her mind.

[I enjoyed it too. Where are you today?], she texted back.

Seconds later her phone vibrated again.

[Just hanging out at the mall]

[Meet me at noon at the information point in the mall], Joan replied.

[Ok]

Joan felt the adrenaline rushing through her body as she pocketed her phone. Seconds later Chris and Allie entered the kitchen and they prepared breakfast.

"I'm going over to the mall to look for some clothes this morning. I will be back some time in the afternoon, ok?", Joan said.

"Sure baby, want me to keep you company?", Chris asked.

"Nah, you would waste your time waiting for me going through racks of clothes.", Joan replied.

She felt a trace of guilt because she was lying to Chris again, but the anticipation of feeling Ulan's massive cock between her legs again, was just too strong to resist.

"Ok, well it looks like it's just you and me then sunshine", Chris said to Allie.

'Fine with me', Allie thought.

She wondered how she could get another Chris-fix before her mom got home.

After breakfast Joan went back upstairs. She wanted to change into something with unrestricted access to her pussy. She chose a simple white summer dress with push buttons in the front. Feeling horny already, she decided not to wear any underwear. Just the dress and a pair of white pumps. She rubbed her pussy and felt she was already wet. 'Oww fuck', she thought. She wanted that black monster cock so badly now! She put on some basic makeup and looked at herself in the floor to ceiling mirror on her wardrobe door. 'Just the perfect next-door housewife', she thought and smiled at her reflection in the mirror. 'But things are not always what they seem', she giggled to herself. She put her phone and some other items in a small white purse and went downstairs. She heard Chris and Allie in the living room talking and called out to them.