Careful What You Wish For - Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh fuck, yes....yes.....owww you fucking slut, you're making me come....i'm going to blast my black cum down your slutty white throat.....owww fuck, yes, keep sucking my dick like that.....ohhhh fuck, your cuckold hubby is not going to be happy with all that black cum in your belly...owww fuck, that's even better, get on your feet bitch"

He dragged Joan back on her feet and slammed her against the wall. He put her hands high on the wall and spread her legs. He then pushed his cock back into Joan's cunt and started fucking her again.

"Here it comes white slut...all my black cum in your belly, but now through the right opening!......owww fuck, yes....you better not fuck that tiny white pecker of that hubby of yours tonight....owww yes....owww fuck....he will be swimming in my black cumload I'm now gonna dump in your cunt!"

Ulan's dirty talking was such a turn on for Joan. She loved it when he ridiculed her husband and used her as his fuck slave. It made her so horny!

Ulan suddenly growled and thrust his cock one last time deep into Joan's cunt. He felt his cum rushing up through his cock. His whole body shivered as he spurted huge amounts of cum deep in Joan's belly.

Joan felt Ulan coming deep inside of her. It felt wonderfully intimate as she imagined the long white strings of cum squirting out of Ulan's cockhead, completely flooding her cervix. She pressed her bum back to keep Ulan's dick as deeply in her as she could. It felt fucking amazing!

It took both of them more than a minute to completely recover from Ulan's orgasm. She turned around and pulled him close against her and kissed him long and deep.

"That was fucking amazing. I've never experienced sex like that, you have blown my mind!", she whispered, looking into Ulan's eyes.

"It certainly was, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I wasn't sure you would like the rough treatment", he replied with a smile.

"Are you kidding me, I loved every second of it. It was such a thrill! And you made me come twice like a fucking tsunami.", she said, smiling at him.

While they exchanged kisses, she took his limp cock in her hand and slowly jerked it. She just couldn't get enough of his cock!

"I better buy this swimsuit too, it might come in handy again", she laughed seductively.

They quickly cleaned up and got dressed. Joan opened the fitting room door and peeked out. There was nobody in the corridor, so she quickly walked out. Ulan followed her after a couple of seconds. Joan walked to the counter and gave the swimsuit and red lingerie set to the young girl. As she paid, she saw Ulan walking out of the shop. She followed him out of the mall and they walked to her car.

"Thank you for a wonderful afternoon", she said.

"You too Joan. Do you want to meet again?", Ulan asked.

"Oh, for sure, but we have to be careful, ok? I will contact you", Joan said.

She blew him a kiss and got into her car. As she drove away, she saw Ulan in the rearview mirror walking back to the mall.

**********

Allie and Chris sat on the couch together, watching Netflix on the big LCD TV that hung on the opposite living room wall. Allie leaned against Chris with her feet folded under her and her head resting on his shoulder. He always made her feel happy and safe. 'And horny', she thought with a smile. Being together like this made her feel they behaved more like husband and wife, rather than stepfather and stepdaughter. For weeks now, she had felt the butterflies in her stomach that told her she was head over heels in love with him. It made her both happy and sad. Happy because she was in love, sad because she knew it was a one-sided love. But until it ended, she was going to see where it led her.

"Did you already tell your mom what you would like as a birthday gift?", Chris asked Allie.

"No, I hardly get the chance to talk to her anyway. She's never home and to be honest, I think she doesn't realize Saturday is my birthday."

"I'm sure she knows when it's her daughter's birthday", Chris laughed.

But Allie's words had struck a chord with Chris. She had just put into words a feeling Chris already had for a while now. During their fight last night, Joan had accused him of always working late and never being home and he had believed her at that moment. This morning he even had apologized to her for it and promised her he would do better. But Allie's words made him realize Joan was gone as much as he was! And she never apologized for it, or promised to do better! Today was another good example. While he was home with Allie, Joan had gone shopping by herself. There seemed to be no room for family time in her schedule!

"But you won't forget me, right?", Allie asked Chris.

"Never! So, what's on your birthday gifts list?"

'You!', Allie thought.

"Clothes", Allie replied innocently.

"Anything particular?"

"Yesssss, but....ummm", Allie said, hesitantly.

"What is it Allie? Afraid to talk about clothes with me, jeez, didn't realize you thought I was that old!", Chris mocked.

"You're not old, silly! You are just, well....mature. It's just, well, I'm wondering about something and am not sure mom would understand or be able to help me with it. I think you would be better suited to help me, but I'm not sure you would want to."

"You make it sound like a very complicated thing, what is on your mind?"

"Well, I want to buy some....ummm....specific clothes, you know....a certain style....that...umm...well, you know, men like."

"What do you mean with clothes-that-men-like?"

"You know....sexy.....really sexy clothes", Allie said softly.

"Ah, and why do you think your mother cannot help you with that?"

"Well, she not a man, right? So how can she tell me I look sexy to a man? And she's my mom, so she's never going to help me select anything that men would find really sexy."

"So, you want me to tell you in which clothes you look sexy?"

"Yes, please! Would you do that for me? Would you please help me decide?", Allie begged.

Chris doubted that agreeing to Allie's request was a smart thing to do. There were probably a million ways this whole thing could backfire for him. But he also didn't want to disappoint Allie. He then made the critical mistake of looking into Allie's eyes, begging him to say 'yes'.

"Ok, I will help you.", he said.

"Ohhh, thank you!", Allie cried out.

She wrapped her arms around him and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"But how do you suggest we do this?", Chris asked.

"Well, I thought we might first have a look at my clothes and see if there is anything you think is sexy. If so, we could buy something similar. If not, well, we'll have to go to a store I guess", Allie replied.

"OK, sounds like a plan.", Chris said.

"We don't have much time, so let's start immediately", Allie said enthusiastically.

She got up from the couch, grabbed Chris' hand and pulled him off the couch.

Chris followed her upstairs, laughing. 'She is such a fun person to be with', he thought. She was bright, happy, always smiling, smart and beautiful. She would make her future husband a very lucky man!

'So far my plan is working just fine", Allie thought, as they entered her bedroom. She knew she hadn't been honest to Chris about her real motives, but that couldn't be helped. 'Chris would never have agreed to my request, if he knew my real motives', Allie thought.

She quickly showed Chris some of the clothes in her wardrobe, but she knew none of them were even remotely sexy, because she had selected them for that specific reason. So, within minutes, it was clear to Chris that Allie didn't have any clothes that would qualify as really sexy.

"Ok, what now?", Chris asked.

Allie seemed lost in her thoughts. Then she suddenly looked wide-eyed and with a big smile at Chris.

"I have an idea, follow me", she said.

She led Chris to his and Joan's bedroom and pointed with a finger where he should sit on their bed.

"Maybe mom has some clothes that would make me look sexy."

Allie didn't wait for a reply and opened the large wardrobe of her mother. As she had planned this whole thing carefully, she knew exactly what she was looking for.

"Ok, you close your eyes and no peeking until I tell you to open your eyes again, ok?", Allie told Chris.

"Ok"

Allie quickly pulled the sweatshirt she was wearing over her head and dropped it on the floor. Then she pulled her sweatpants down. She removed her bra and pulled her panties down. She now stood naked in front of Chris, who sat on the bed, just 6 feet away, with his eyes closed. 'Fuck, this is hot!', Allie thought. She quickly grabbed a purple lingerie set and put on the lacy panties and the bra. The bra cups were designed to just support the breasts, but leave them mostly uncovered. Allie's young perky tits didn't need any support and her tits and nipples where in full view. She then put on the matching garter belt. She grabbed a couple of her mother's black stocking and put them on. She attached them to the garter belt. She looked in the mirror on the wardrobe door. She thought she already looked really hot in the lingerie and with her tits sticking out. Then she continued dressing. She took out a suit her mother hadn't worn in years, as it wasn't really something she could wear while teaching a class full of randy teenage boys! It was a turquoise leather two-piece suit, consisting of a skirt and a jacket. She stepped into the skirt, pulled it up and zipped it up in the back. Then she just put on the jacket, without wearing anything underneath it, except her bra. The leather was very thin and souple and fitted her like a second skin. To finish the whole thing off, she took a pair of black over-the-knee boots with high stiletto heels and put them on. When she looked in the mirror, she hardly recognized herself. Instead of a 20-year-old girl, she saw a woman who looked sexy and hot! She stepped in front of Chris.

"Before you open your eyes Chris, I want you to promise me you will honestly tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you look at me, ok? Promise me?", she said.

"I promise", Chris said.

Allie assumed a seductive pose she had seen on the internet.

"Ok, you can open your eyes now", Allie said softly.

So far, Chris had played along with what he considered to be an innocent activity to help and support Allie. The clothes she had shown him from her wardrobe hadn't been sexy at all. To be honest, he had no idea what Allie considered to be sexy clothes! So, when she wanted to try on some of Joan's clothes, he didn't know what to expect.

Chris opened his eyes. When he saw Allie standing in front of him, his eyes almost popped out of his head and his mouth fell open! 'HOLY FUCK!', he thought. Allie looked like a model out of a fashion magazine! She looked absolutely gorgeous and fucking hot! He swallowed.

"Wow Allie! You look great!", he said.

"Just wow and great? Is that honestly the first thing that came to your mind when you saw me?"

He could hear the disappointment in her voice.

Chris still hadn't fully recovered from the first impression Allie had made on him. He knew his verbal reaction was nowhere close to what he really felt while he looked at her.

"I'm sorry girl, that was my censored stepfather reaction."

"You promised me you would tell me the first thing that came to your mind", Allie reminded him.

"I know I did Allie, but looking at you now, I can't, it wouldn't be right."

"Why not? Why can't you say what you thought? Why wouldn't it be right?"

Allie sounded sad and disappointed. She turned away from Chris and started to walk towards Joan's wardrobe to take the cloths off. This had turned out to be such a disappointment! Behind her back, Chris took a deep breath.

"Because you look so super sexy, or maybe I should say, fucking hot, Allie", he whispered.

When Allie heard him say those words, her heart skipped a beat! Or maybe even two. Her eyes got all watery. She turned around and looked in Chris' eyes.

"Really?"

Chris just nodded as he looked in Allie's eyes. He felt something he had never felt before, when he had looked at Allie. A feeling that had no purpose or meaning in his role as her stepfather. The feeling confused him. But at the same time, it filled him with joy and made him feel emotionally close to Allie.

Allie turned around again and walked towards Chris. She smiled at him.

"Thank you for your honesty", she said softly.

She stepped in front of him, bent forward and prodded with her index finger in his chest, pushing him backwards on the bed.

"And you haven't even seen the sexiest part yet", she said seductively.

Chris leaned back on the bed, supporting himself on his elbows. He couldn't keep his eyes off Allie, standing in front of him in her high boots and leather suit. He felt his dick reacting too and couldn't care less!

Until then, Allie still doubted whether Chris had been honest about how sexy she looked. Or that he just said it to spare her feelings. But as he lay on the bed, she could see a large bulge in his sweatpants! Allie realized she had really turned him on and decided to go all the way to see if she could get her biggest Chris-fix ever! Looking into Chris' eyes, she reached behind her back and unzipped the leather skirt and let it fall to the floor. She unbuttoned the leather jacket and let it slide from her shoulders. She was now standing in front of Chris, her tits sticking out and her nipples erect and hard, just wearing the purple lingerie, black stockings and her high boots.

"Holy shit Allie, you look insanely hot!", Chris said softly, looking into her eyes.

"Holy fuck!", he whispered as he lay down flat on the bed and covered his face with his hands. His dick was now rock hard and pressed outwards against the inside of his sweatpants.

Allie stepped out of the leather skirt laying around her feet and climbed on top of Chris. She placed her knees on either side of his body, lowered her tight little ass and sat down right on top of his hard cock. She could feel his hard cock press against her pussy through the flimsy material of her panties. She was horny as hell and her pussy was soaking wet! Her heart raced in her chest as she took Chris' hands from his face, turned them with his palms towards her and slowly pressed them against her breasts. She wanted him to see and feel her in all her beauty and burn this image into his memory forever!

As Chris felt Allie's tits in his hands, he instinctively squeezed them softly. They felt so firm and soft and her nipples poked against the palms of his hands. They felt so good!

Allie felt pure ecstasy as she sat on Chris' lap. Only a thin layer of sweatpants fabric and her panties, separated her pussy from his big hard cock. Allie felt Chris squeeze her tits and was surprised he had let her go this far! She decided to see how far she really could get!

Allie placed her hands over Chris' and squeezed them tenderly. As a result, he squeezed her tits a second time. Allie moaned softly. His hands on her tits felt heavenly! She took Chris' hands and placed them on her bum. She held her hands on his until she felt him softly squeeze her bum. Allie let go of his hands and placed her hands on his chest. Very slowly she started rocking her hips forward and back, rubbing her wet pussy over his hard cock, the two only separated by two thin layers of material. Dry fucking Chris like this made Allie go ballistic! It felt so fucking good! She felt she was going to come really soon, there was no stopping it now! The sensation of her pussy rubbing over his hard cock, even with the clothes between them, was just too intense! She was panting and felt light headed.

Somewhere in his brain he knew this wasn't right. But he just couldn't fight the sheer pleasure he was experiencing, as Allie slid forward and back over his cock. He looked at her, as she sat on his lap. She supported herself with her hands on his chest, her arms stretched, her shoulders pulled back, her back arched and her head bent backwards. She had her eyes closed, her mouth fully open and was moaning and panting while she dry-fucked him. Chris squeezed her bum again, it felt so nice and firm in his hands! All the wonderful sensations he was experiencing, made him lose control. He firmly grabbed Allie's cute little ass, pressed it down on his cock and pushed her forward and back, helping her fuck him!

Allie suddenly felt Chris grab her ass and help her rub her pussy over his cock! He even pushed her harder down on his cock! 'OWWW FUCK', she thought, 'This is so fucking crazy hot!' She couldn't think straight anymore, her pussy had taken over from her brain!

"Owwww yessss......please don't stop......oowwww it feels so good....please don't stop......ohhh god......you're going to make me come.....just don't stop now please....I want this so badly!', she whispered.

At this point Chris wanted nothing more than to make Allie come! He kept assisting her as she rocked over his cock.

"Owwww yessss Chris.....you're going to make me come.....ohhhh fuck baby, rubbing my pussy on your cock feels so good....owwwww fuck......I'm cumming, yes...owwww....fuck....i'm cumming.....ohhhhh fuck, yes.....ahhhhhh...I'M CUMMINGGGGG!'

Allie's body shook as she orgasmed! Her legs spasmed and her cunt contracted uncontrollably. She felt her pussy juices flow from her pussy, soaking her mom's panties! She felt euphoric! She collapsed on top of Chris, who still held her bum. Her head dropped next to his. She was panting and trying to catch her breathe.

"I love you...I love you....i love you", she kept whispering in Chris' ear.

'Oh my god, that was fucking amazing', she thought. Dressed like a whore in her mom's clothes, she had come, sitting on Chris' lap, grinding her pussy over his hard cock. But to her surprise, it didn't feel like any of the other Chris-fixes she had celebrated in the past. No, this one felt entirely different. This felt like pure love to her! She lifted her head and looked into Chris' eyes, searching for any sign that would tell her how Chris felt. Chris looked back into her eyes and smiled at her. She smiled back, took his face in her hands and softly kissed him on the lips, all the while looking into his eyes. He softly kissed her back.

"Allie, this has been truly wonderful and I have no regrets, but we must stop here. If we continue now, things will happen we cannot undo and I'm sure we'll both regret that tomorrow.", Chris said softly.

"You're a very beautiful woman Allie, who doesn't really need any of those clothes to be incredibly sexy! You are insanely hot just being you!"

Hearing Chris talk to her like that made Allie's heart almost jump out of her chest! The love she felt for him almost hurt! She wanted to hold him forever, pull his whole body inside of her, make him a part of her! But she knew he was right. He was still married to her mom! She kissed him again softly on the lips and then rolled of him. Her eyes glazed over and tears of happiness rolled down her cheeks as she smiled at him and nodded her head in understanding.

Chris saw her tears of joy and his heart filled with love for her. He didn't see her as his stepdaughter or a kid anymore. She was a woman and the way he felt about her confused him immensely. He hadn't felt like this since he had met Joan, now just over 5 year ago! Shit, he had completely forgotten about Joan! 'She can be home any time now', he thought. He rolled over and got off the bed. The front of his sweatpants was wet from Allie's pussy juices. Without hesitation he pulled them down and stepped out of them. His big cock was still hard and arched upwards. Allie looked at it, burning the image in her memory. 'I'll come back to that image later this evening, when I'm in bed', she promised herself.

"Hurry, your mom could be home any minute."

The worried expression on Chris' face, while he stood in the middle of the room with a hardon, made Allie laugh. Chris looked at her. She pointed at his face and then at his dick.