Careful What You Wish For - Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Too funny!", she laughed.

Chris started laughing too.

"Hurry though, we don't need her walking in on this scene", he mocked and stuck his tongue out at Allie.

Allie quickly lifted her bum and in one movement pulled the soaked panties from her bum over her feet, bundled it up and threw it at Chris, sticking out her tongue and then blowing him a kiss.

Chris caught the panties and put them in his mouth, pretending to be an angry Joan. He tasted Allie's pussy juice in the panties and his cock twitched. Fuck, her pussy tasted delicious!

When she saw Chris suck her pussy juice out of her mom's panties and his cock twitch, Allie spread her legs wide so Chris could see her pussy really well, slid her hand between her legs and started rubbing her pussy. 'Fuck, this was so fucking insanely hot!', she thought. She had never experienced sex as intense as this and felt like she was tripping on some form of drugs.

Seeing Allie masturbate while looking at him, reminded Chris of the other night when she had come for him. The combination of seeing her masturbate and tasting her pussy juices, was more than Chris could handle. He grabbed his cock and started jerking it as he walked over to where Allie lay on the bed. He stood next to the bed with his cock over Allie's belly, jerking with his eyes closed, savoring her pussy juices. Allie looked up wide-eyed, not believing what she saw. 'This is a dream', she thought. She almost pinched herself to see if she was awake. But her left hand rubbing her pussy and the sensations that created in her pussy, were proof enough she was awake. She looked mesmerized at Chris' rock-hard cock. It was within arm's reach! He was jerking it frantically. She saw his foreskin slide over the huge bulbous purple tip of his cock. She lifted her right hand and placed her hand on top of his, grabbing his hand. They moved their hands in unison. She was now jerking off Chris, but didn't touch his cock directly! It was crazy intense! She felt hornier than she had ever been in her life.

When Chris felt her hand grab his and move with him as he jerked off, it was the sexiest thing he had experienced in his life. He looked down at her, rubbing her pussy and helping him jerk off. On her face she had an expression of sheer lust! This was the sexiest sex he had had in more than 2 years! He felt his balls cramp and knew he was going to come soon!

"Owwww fuck Allie.....oooohh yesss...I'm cumming baby....owwww shit.....i'm cumming', he moaned.

"Yes baby, come for me.....shoot your cum all over my body.....give me your cum baby!", Allie panted.

Suddenly Allie saw Chris stop Jerking and his body started shaking. Immediately huge geysers of cum erupted from the tip of his cock. To Allie they seemed to fly in slow motion through the air, long white strands of cum, bending and twisting like some form of air dance!

As his cock erupted, Chris' head exploded! He saw stars everywhere! It felt like the biggest and best orgasm in years! He kept jerking his cock to make his orgasm last as long as possible!

Allie felt Chris' hot cum land on her belly. She was still looking at Chris' cockhead and saw the seventh spurt of cum leaving it. She was amazed by the amount of cum Chris produced! As he came, Chris's body shook, resulting in his cock swinging left and right as spurt after spurt of cum blew out of its tip. She had cum on her belly, pussy, tits and best of all, on her face! The third or fourth spurt had been huge and landed like a white snake on her nose, mouth and chin. Instinctively she had opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue and licked his cum from her lips. It tasted delicious!

Chris was spent. His cock was slowly getting flaccid again. As he let go of it, Allie's hand left his and grabbed his softening cock. She slid her hand along the shaft towards the tip and squeezed the foreskin to push any remaining cum out of his cock. A large drop of cum flowed out and stuck to her index finger. As they looked each other in the eyes, she brought her hand to her mouth and slowly and very seductively licked his cum off her finger. She finally slid her finger into her mouth and sucked it clean. She swirled her tongue over her lips to signal she loved the taste of his cum. Then she smiled and started laughing.

"Umm, what is my mother to think if she walked in right now?", she laughed and pointed at all the cum covering her body.

Chris started laughing.

"She would fucking kill us and rightly so!", he replied.

"Come on, let's clean up and never ever mention what happened here today, promise?", he asked.

"Promise", Allie replied.

She got up from the bed, gave Chris a quick kiss on the lips and took her mom's bra off. She picked up her mom's panties and decided she would wash both of them herself. They were covered with cum and pussy juice and she was sure her mother would notice that when she would find them in the laundry basket. Besides, she probably would remember she hadn't worn them herself, which would only lead to difficult questions for Chris. She just hoped her mom wouldn't miss them in the meantime. She took off the boots and placed them back in the wardrobe. She collected the leather skirt and jacket and hung them up the way she had found them. She collected her own clothes, blew Chris a kiss and walked to her own bedroom, careful not to drop any cum along the way. In her bedroom she used her fingers to scoop Chris' cum from her body and swallowed every glob of it. 'This has been the best afternoon of my life', she thought, sucking her fingers clean.

**********

While Joan drove home, she felt immensely sexually satisfied. Fucking Ulan's massive black cock again, had been fucking amazing! She had never had orgasms like that! There was no comparison with the sex she had that morning with Chris. The thought of Chris made her suddenly feel guilty again. He had done his best and couldn't really help it that his best wasn't good enough for her anymore. The sex with Ulan was just out of this world! She had loved the role playing too, it had really turned her on. But now driving home, she also felt ashamed about the things she had cried out while fucking Ulan. All the racial stuff wasn't really her. She was not a racist at all! She firmly believed all men and women were equal! So, why had it turned her on so much? It was a disturbing thought to her. And why had she enjoyed the cuckolding language so much? She loved Chris and he certainly didn't have a tiny white pecker. But hearing Ulan talk like that, drove her wild! He couldn't fuck her hard enough after that! And him calling her a white whore? Whore? Nobody had ever called her a whore in bed before and she was sure she wouldn't have liked it if Chris had called her a whore. She had actually always loved it that Chris had been respectful and mature towards her when they made love. They had always talked about what the other liked or wanted to try. But the sex with Ulan today had felt like she was being raped! They didn't talk about anything and he hadn't asked her anything. He had just ordered her around, pulled and pushed her to assume the positions he wanted her in and had just rammed his huge cock up her cunt and fucked her senseless! And she had loved every second of it! The conflicting emotions left her ashamed and confused about her own feelings. Who was she really? Or who or what was she turning into?

When she arrived at the house, Joan parked her car in the driveway and went inside. Chris and Allie were sitting in different chairs in the living room, watching Netflix.

"Hi babe", Chris greeted her with a smile.

"Hi, I'm all sweaty from shopping, so I'm taking a quick shower, be right down", Joan said and immediately went upstairs. She didn't want Chris near her as she was afraid, he might smell she had sex. On the way back home, she had felt Ulan's cum flowing out of her pussy. She had stopped and had put on the flimsy red panties she had bought. It hadn't helped much and she was sure she kept smelling his cum! What if Chris could smell it too?

She quickly undressed and threw her clothes in the laundry basket. She buried the red panties deep under the rest of the clothes in there. She then took a shower. Her cunt felt sore from the enormous pounding Ulan had given her. She dressed in jeans and a sweatshirt and stood in front of the mirror on her wardrobe door to see if there was anything that could give away what she really had done at the mall. She sniffed her clothes. Why was she still smelling cum? She shrugged her shoulders and went downstairs to join Allie and Chris.

**********

They had dinner as a family and after watching some more TV, Allie announced she was going to bed. She gave her mom and Chris a kiss on their cheeks and went upstairs.

Chris stood up from his chair and walked over to where Joan sat on the couch. He sat next to her and lifted a strand of hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear. He stroked her arm with his finger and gave her a small kiss on her cheek. He was struggling with his emotions. He felt really bad he had cheated on Joan. To make matters even worse, it had been with Allie, her daughter! He was sure Joan would leave him, if she found out. It could also destroy the relationship between Allie and her mother. Telling Joan about what had happened today, was therefore not an option! But he felt so guilty! He was drawn to Joan to make amends, to make it up to her somehow.

"Hey babe, how are you feeling?", he asked Joan.

'Thoroughly fucked', Joan thought. But she also felt sorry for Chris. By fucking Ulan, she had made her husband a cuckold again and as that reality sunk in with her, she felt guilty for what she had done to Chris.

"Joan, I love you so much and I want to make love to you tonight", Chris told her.

Joan startled. She couldn't make love to Chris tonight! Her cunt was still severely stretched and really sore. She had no doubt Chris would immediately know she had been fucked today by someone with a huge dick! She was sure Chris would leave her, if he found out she had fucked Ulan not once, but even twice now. And what would Allie think of her? Her mother fucking a fellow student of hers? 'Allie would be so ashamed, she probably never wants to see me again', Joan thought. Telling Chris about what had happened today, was therefore not an option! But she couldn't be intimate with him now!

"I love you too baby, but I'm really tired from the heat and the shopping today and was just thinking about following Allie's lead and turn in early tonight. Do you mind? Maybe we can fool around tomorrow, when I feel more rested?"

She looked at Chris with a sad face and a smile, to make him give in. It worked!

"Sure honey, we'll see tomorrow. First have a good sleep tonight."

"Ow thank you baby, for being so understanding", she replied and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

She got up, said goodnight and went upstairs. When she entered their bedroom, she immediately noticed the faint smell of cum again. She walked through the bedroom, sniffing the air in different locations. The smell appeared to be the strongest near their bed. She ran her hand over their duvets. They were both dry. Where did that smell come from then? She gave up, brushed her teeth, undressed and got into her PJ's. She lay down in bed and was soon asleep.

**********

Chris lay on the couch with his eyes closed. Again, Joan had refused to make love to him. His frustration was almost palpable! 'How different had it all been with Allie this afternoon', he thought. He smiled at the memory of her laughter, the pleasure on her face when she sat on top of him and the way she had licked his cum of her finger! She was so different from Joan! She was so much more fun to be around! With a shock he realized that at this point in his life, he liked Allie more than he liked Joan! 'Fuck', he thought. While he lay there, contemplating what to do about all his mixed emotions, his thoughts slowly blurred and he fell asleep.

[To be continued...]