Careful What You Wish For - Day 04

Story Info
Wife discovers two is even better!
10k words
4.47
20.1k
24

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********

This a work of pure fiction, all sprouted from my overactive horny brain. It contains descriptions of explicit sexual acts, that some may find disturbing. So, if you are still going to read it, after having been warned, then enjoy!

I write as a hobby and a distraction in this difficult COVID-19 era. Feel free to comment, but keep it civil please, I'm not trying to win a prize or get published!

Stay safe and share some extra love with those who need it most in these challenging times!

**********

Careful what you wish for -- Day 4: Sunday

Allie woke up with a big smile on her face. She had been dreaming about Chris' cock spurting cum all over her. She still couldn't believe it had really happened yesterday! It had been so insane and so fucking hot, she still shivered just thinking about it! She loved Chris with all her heart and was convinced that yesterday's events had brought them a step closer together. What only a week ago had seemed a completely unrealistic scenario, now suddenly felt like something that was possible if she played her cards well. Her plan to win Chris' heart might actually work!

**********

Joan woke up and opened her eyes. She was lying on her side, facing the spot where Chris normally slept. She noticed Chris wasn't there and the duvet and pillow hadn't been touched! She realized with a shock that Chris had not slept in their bed, next to her! That had never happened before in their marriage! She sat up and wondered what that could mean. Where was he? Why was he not here next to her? 'OMG, did he find out I've been cheating on him?', she thought. She quickly got out of bed, put her bath robe on and hurried downstairs where she found Chris sleeping on the couch. Seeing him like that filled her heart with pain again. What had she done? She must have hurt him so much, that he preferred to sleep on the couch instead of next to her in their marital bed. She didn't know what to do. Should she wake him? She had no idea why he had slept on the couch. 'Probably better to avoid a confrontation', she thought and went back upstairs again.

**********

Allie heard soft footsteps going downstairs and minutes later coming back upstairs. She recognized them. Her mother. She waited another minute and then went downstairs in her PJ's. She saw Chris sleeping on the couch and frowned her eyebrows. Why was he sleeping here? And what was her mother doing? She must have seen him, why didn't she wake him up? Allie walked over and sat on her knees next to the couch. She looked at Chris, laying on his back. She smiled and very softly stroked his lips with her finger. 'He is such a wonderful guy', she thought and she felt so in love with him! She bent forward and kissed him softly on his lips.

"Wake up, love of my life", she whispered in his ear.

There was no reaction from Chris. She had to shake his shoulder before Chris opened his eyes. The first thing he saw was Allie's face hovering above his, with a big smile!

"What a great image to wake up to", he said and smiled back at Allie.

Allie slowly lowered her head and gave him another soft kiss on his lips. She felt Chris softly kissing her back. Every butterfly in Allie's stomach took to the air!

"Hey sleepyhead, why are you sleeping on the couch?", she asked softly.

"Don't worry about it. I needed some alone time to think", he replied.

Allie recognized that feeling. Her thoughts and emotions had been all over the place, when she had gone to bed last night. She assumed it must have been even more difficult for Chris, as he was married to her mother! But the fact that he had thought about what had happened between them yesterday afternoon and still had smiled at her and had kissed her back this morning, made her feel hopeful. Maybe, just maybe...

"I hope what happened yesterday, didn't make you think bad about me", Allie said softly.

She looked into Chris' eyes, searching for clues about how he was feeling. Chris took Allie's face in his hands and smiled at her.

"Don't worry. I could never think bad about you! Let's make breakfast, ok?"

Allie nodded and helped Chris get off the couch. They walked to the kitchen to make breakfast.

**********

Joan sat on her bed, thinking why Chris hadn't come to bed with her. Her phone buzzed once, signaling it had received a message. Joan picked it up and looked at the screen.

[Meet me at the Eden Hotel, room 215, at 11 am. -- U]

Joan looked at the message in disbelief. How could Ulan expect her to be there at 11 am? She had a family and couldn't just run to him whenever he wanted to fuck with her!

[Can't make it today, sorry, have family commitments]

Her phone buzzed again. This time the message only contained an internet link. She tapped on it with her finger and after a second a video file started playing. She startled! She immediately recognized the scene! It was the washroom in the Bell's Club! In the scene Ulan was unbuttoning her blouse. The movie jumped to another scene. It showed her in her flimsy blue bra, with her tits exposed and her nipples hard. The movie jumped to another scene, where Ulan and her were kissing passionately, while Ulan clearly squeezed her nipple. Another jump. Now she was sitting on her knees in front of Ulan, with his huge black cock in her mouth, sucking it for all she was worth! Another jump. She now was laying on her back on the massage bench, her legs spread, with Ulan standing between them. Her boots rested on his shoulders. Her body on the bench shook with every movement of Ulan's hips. She could clearly see on the video how his massive black cock slid in and out of her cunt! She could hear herself moan, curse and beg Ulan to fuck her harder. She heard herself praise him for fucking her so well and telling him she was going to come so hard on his big cock! Another jump. She was still laying on the bench with Ulan standing beside her head, his cock back in her mouth. He was face fucking her and seconds later it was clear from the way his body shook, he was coming in her mouth. Soon the cum was pouring out the corners of her mouth. The final shot was her telling Ulan that his young cum tasted so delicious!

Joan had felt horrified when the video had just started playing and she realized what it was going to show. But after watching the whole video, she felt so horny, she tapped on the link again and watched it again. This was the first time she saw herself fucking Ulan and it stirred something in her she couldn't explain. It just looked so fucking hot! She had to have more! She needed more! She had to feel that monster in her cunt again! Today! She typed a new message.

[Will meet you there at 11 am!]

**********

Allie and Chris had just finished breakfast when Joan entered the kitchen.

"Good morning mom!", Allie said with a smile.

"Good morning honey", she replied.

Before she could say anything else, Chris walked past her and left the kitchen, without saying a word. Joan felt a spike of anger, but didn't want to cause a scene with Allie present. Besides, she still didn't know why Chris had slept on the couch, so she decided to ignore him for now. 'Anyway, it is time for my little play!', she thought. She pretended her phone vibrated in her bath robe pocket. She pretended to look at the screen to see who was calling her this early on Sunday morning.

"Caitlin?", she said surprised.

She pretended to push the button to take the call.

"Hey girl, what's up?", she said.

"Huh huh......sure......no way! Really?....wow....yeah, I bet you did!........sure, I'll come over! What time?....10:30?.....No, that's fine!......sure, no problem, see you soon!"

Joan pretended to push the button to end the call and put her phone back in her pocket. She looked at Allie, standing on the other side of the kitchen, looking at her.

"Caitlin has something she wants to talk about with me. Girls stuff. I'll be going over to her place. Don't know exactly when I will be back home, but I don't expect it to last longer than two hours, ok? Will you tell your dad, then I can get ready? Have to leave in thirty minutes."

Without saying a word, Allie left the kitchen.

Joan frowned. Was it her imagination, or was Allie deliberately leaving her alone in the kitchen? Suddenly she felt bad about lying to her own daughter! She realized she lied more and more! Was fucking Ulan's huge black cock worth risking her marriage and relationship with her daughter for? She knew something had to change. She promised herself today would be the last time she would fuck Ulan. But at the same time, she wondered what she would do if another opportunity would present itself to suck that wonderful black fuck pole. Would she be strong enough to resist the temptation? She doubted it! While she started making her breakfast, she felt a knot forming in her stomach. She couldn't tell however, whether it was from the anticipation of fucking Ulan again, or from the alarm bells going off in the back of her head, warning her this could all very well end in one big disaster!

*********

Allie sat on her bed and called her best friend Mia.

"Hey Allie, you're early girl! You ok?", Mia asked with some concern in her voice.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just wanted to talk to you. Things are getting kind of crazy here and I need you to help me decide what to do."

"What's going on, problems with you mom? Or worse, with your steppy?", Mia teased Allie.

"No, Chris and I are fine. In fact, I think we are more than fine! I can't tell you all the details, but let's say things got really intense here yesterday afternoon!", Allie said.

"What does that mean? Really intense? How intense was it? Like kissy-kissy intense, or please-come-inside-me intense? Spill, girl!"

Allie laughed. She loved Mia's directness in these matters. No beating around the bush!

"Ummm...let's say, well past kissy-kissy and a bit short of please-come-inside-me. But we both did get past the second word!", Allie said mischievously.

For a second it was quiet on the line as Mia thought about what Allie had just told her.

"GET OUT OF HERE GIRL!!! YOU BOTH CAME????", Mia cried out when she understood what Allie was telling her.

"Shhhhh, someone might hear you!", Allie warned Mia.

"Don't worry girl, no one is home here, but me. SO, WHAT DID YOU PERVS DO THEN?", Mia cried out.

Allie laughed about the way Mia reacted to her news. Both girls laughed and giggled.

"Tell me more!! Did you see him come?", Mia asked.

"Oh yeah, I saw it all, had a front-row seat! He was right over me when you know what happened. Even gave him a hand so to speak", Allie said a bit shy.

"WTF ALLIE? You jerked off your stepdad and he came all over you? HOLY FUCK GIRL! That's so fucking hot! I have to admit, I completely misjudged you! Girl, you have some balls!"

Both girls laughed.

"And I haven't even told you how we ended up in that situation", Allie teased Mia.

"Tell me....tell me...tell me", Mia begged laughingly.

Allie started telling Mia about her plan on how she intended to win Chris' heart.

**********

Joan walked into the bedroom expecting Chris to be there. But he wasn't. 'Where had he gone?', she wondered. She quickly undressed and jumped under the shower. Three minutes later she dried herself off, applied makeup and selected the clothes she was going to wear when she would meet Ulan in the hotel. She put them in her sports bag and put on a pair of jeans, a sweatshirt and a pair of sneakers. When she walked past Allie's room, she could hear her talking and laughing inside. She stopped and listened at the door. 'Was Chris with her?', she thought, suddenly feeling jealous. She only heard Allie's voice. 'She's probably on the phone!', Joan thought. She quickly went downstairs, grabbed her keys and left the house. She got in her car and drove away. She didn't see Chris come around the corner of the house, walking to the front door.

**********

Chris saw Joan's car disappear down the street and wondered where she was going now. What about some family time in the weekend? He felt frustrated and angry at Joan. He opened the front door and went inside.

"ALLIE?", he called.

"Up here", he faintly heard Allie's voice coming from upstairs.

Chris went upstairs, knocked on Allie's door and opened it when he heard her call from inside.

"You know where your mother went?", he asked her.

Allie told him about Caitlin's telephone call.

"Great! Caitlin calls and she flies off again! And what about us? What about this family? We still need to do groceries, did she mention anything about that?", Chris said angrily.

"Nope", Allie said with a sad face, mocking Chris.

When he saw her face, Chris laughed, which made Allie laugh.

"You always make me smile", Chris said tenderly, while he looked at Allie.

"Ummm....I seem to recall I made you do a bit more than just smile yesterday afternoon?", Allie said mischievously, pulling her innocent girl's face.

"Auch, you're bad!", Chris laughed.

Allie laughed, jumped off the bed and leaped into Chris' arms, wrapping her legs around his hips.

"But you love me when I'm bad, right?", Allie said, looking seductively into his eyes.

Before Chris could say anything, Allie tilted her head and kissed him full on his lips. She kept her lips on his for a couple of seconds. Then she leaned her head back.

"Bad enough?", she whispered.

Chris looked into her eyes and with one hand behind her head, pushed her face towards his. Their lips met again, tongues started probing, saliva got mixed and both were panting in seconds. They kissed passionately until Chris stopped and looked at her.

"Bad enough for now, but we still need groceries!", he teased her.

"Owww, you are a real bummer!", Allie laughed.

But she knew she had already achieved her goal! She could tell she had improved his mood and had made him forget about her mother. 'Another nail in the coffin of my mother's marriage!', she thought with a wicked smile.

"Let's go and make a list of the stuff we need", Chris said.

They walked over the landing towards the staircase. Allie wrapped her arm around Chris' waist and leaned her head against his body. She felt happy!

**********

Joan parked her car in the hotel parking lot, grabbed her sports bag and walked inside. As she walked through the lobby, she scanned the place for a sign that would tell her where the washrooms were. She saw the sign and headed in that direction. When she walked into the ladies washroom, it was clear there was nobody there. She stepped into the larger cubicle for the disabled and locked the door. She quickly took her sneakers of and pulled her jeans down. She then pulled the sweater over her head. Out of the sports bag she took a small black leather skirt and a black halter top, which she put on without wearing any underwear. 'What's the point of wearing underwear, when I'm here to fuck', she thought with a smirk. To finish off her prostitute look, she took her black leather over-the-knee boots out of the bag. They were the same boots Allie had worn the previous day. When Joan zipped up the first boot, she noticed some small white spots on them, towards the top. She wetted her finger and cleaned the spots. She pressed her fingers together and they felt sticky. 'What is that stuff', she thought. Maybe she had spilled something on them the last time she had worn them, but she couldn't remember when or where. On the second boot she found similar spots. She wetted her same fingers by licking them briefly. 'That's strange', she thought. Her fingers tasted a little salty. What could it be? She took a lipstick from her bag and applied the cherry red color to her full lips. She looked into the mirror in the cubicle and was pleased with what she saw. 'Oh yeah, your white whore is now really ready to suck your black cock and swallow another hot cumload', she thought. She put her clothes in the bag, left the washroom and took the elevator to the second floor. She walked through the corridor, until she reached the door marked 215. She knocked.

Ulan opened the door and let her in.

"Wow, you look really hot woman!", he exclaimed.

He grabbed her roughly and pulled her against his body.

"Just how I like my slutty white whore to look", he told her and kissed her roughly on the mouth.

Joan loved it! She kissed him back with a lot of tongue. Then he suddenly stopped, leaned back and spit her in her face. He immediately lapped his spit up with his tongue and kissed her again. Joan turned instantly horny! She grabbed for his dick and shivered when her fingers folded around his huge dick through his pants. Joan moaned. She felt Ulan grab her ass under her leather skirt. He quickly turned her around and pushed her roughly on her belly on the double bed in the room. He stood beside her and slapped her really hard on her right ass cheek. Joan flinched from the pain, but immediately after that she felt the familiar burning sensation she had come to love! Again, Ulan slapped her, now on the other ass cheek. His slapping had left two distinct red marks on her ass!

"On your knees, slut", he told her.

Joan obeyed. She loved the thrill of not being in command, of being used like an object. It made her so horny, she could barely control herself not rubbing her pussy. But she knew Ulan wouldn't allow her rubbing her pussy!

"Take my cock out of my pants and suck it, white whore!', he ordered her.

Joan unzipped his pants and pulled them down. He had no underwear on and his cock just sprung out, semi erect. Joan looked up to Ulan's face. She had learned her lesson well last time!

"Please sir, may I suck your magnificent black cock? I'm begging you, please slide your cock into my slutty mouth, I will suck you well, I promise", Joan begged.

Ulan nodded.

"Close your eyes and suck my cock", he said.

Joan closed her eyes, grabbed Ulan's cock and lifted the head to her lips. She took his whole cockhead in one go into her mouth and moaned when she felt it fill her mouth. She had so longed for this! She started moving her head up and down, sucking Ulan's cock, while she used both hands to jerk him off at the same time.

Without making a sound the bathroom door opened and Ana's head appeared. Ulan signaled her with his hand. Ana came out of the bathroom. She was completely naked and barefoot. She didn't make a sound when she moved! She held a phone in her hand and was recording Joan while she sucked Ulan's cock. The room was filled with the slurping sounds Joan made. After a couple of seconds Ulan gestured to the bathroom door and Ana disappeared back into the bathroom. Only her head was visible and the phone that was still recording Joan.

"Stand up!", Ulan ordered Joan.

She stood up. Ulan undressed and lay on his back on the bed.

"Get on top of me", he ordered.

Joan climbed on top of him. Ulan grabbed her leather skirt and held it up. With his other hand he picked up a bottle that was on a table next to the bed. He turned it upside down, brought it behind Joan's back and squeezed it. Lubricant poured out and covered Joan's ass and skirt. It ran down her ass, between her legs and onto her pussy. Ulan applied a large amount and then put the bottle back on the table.

"Now fuck me!", he ordered Joan.

She felt between her legs and grabbed Ulan's cock. It felt wonderfully slick with lubricant, as did her pussy and ass. It felt really horny! She placed his cockhead at the entrance of her cunt and lowered herself onto his cock.

"OWWWW FUCKKKK....your cock is so fucking big!!!....ooowww jezus......ohhh it feels so good.....oh yes...fill my slutty cunt with your fuck meat....ohhh yes.....take that pussy, my pussy belongs to you alone....ooh god...fuck me.....please fuck me with that fat black cock of yours.....ohhh shit yeah.....harder, fuck me harder, you black basterd.....ohhh shit, yes.....owww fuck...deeper...ohh yes, like that...faster now...ohhh shit, yes, rape that white whore cunt of mine...put your black babies in my belly...ohhh shit....fuck me!"