Careful What You Wish For - Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Joan completely lost herself in their role-playing, she yelled all kinds of dirty words at Ulan. Ulan gripped her hips tightly and thrust his cock up into her cunt as deep and as hard as he dared. Joan moaned and panted and pushed her cunt down on each thrust of Ulan's cock. Her face was buried in the pillow, next to Ulan's head. Ulan looked passed Joan's body towards the bathroom door and saw Ana was still recording everything. He used his hand to signal her to come closer. She quietly walked towards the bed and filmed from behind and up close how Ulan's cock pumped in and out of Joan's cunt, stretching her pussy lips full as his cock moved out of her. It looked just like in the porn movies she had seen on the internet. But this was the cunt of one of their teachers! Fucking insane!

Ana walked back towards the bathroom and signaled to someone inside. Another black boy came out, naked and with a cock only slightly smaller than Ulan's! He jerked it and it was fully erect! It was wet with lubricant. He walked towards the bed and slowly climbed on it, behind Joan.

Joan initially didn't notice that another person climbed onto the bed. The movements caused by her fucking Ulan, masked the movement of the boy. Suddenly she felt another body press against her from behind. She felt a cockhead press against her ass hole and before she could scream or move, Ulan had grabbed her and placed his other hand over her mouth. Joan screamed in sheer terror at the thought of a cock penetrating her ass, but Ulan's hand ensured she hardly made a sound! She looked in panic and wide-eyed in Ulan's face. He smiled at her.

"Oh yes, you white slut, guess what's even better than one black cock? Huh? Yeah right, two black cocks!", he told her.

Joan felt the second cock penetrate her anus and slide deeper into her ass. The pain she initially felt, was soon replaced with an indescribable and unmeasurable feeling of sheer pleasure and ecstasy! When she stopped screaming, Ulan removed his hands from her mouth. Joan looked over her shoulder and saw a young black kid with a huge black cock up her ass! 'OMG, this is so hot!', Joan thought.

"Prepare to receive your first black DP, white whore!", Ulan told her.

In unison both boys started fucking her. Starting slowly, they picked up the pace quickly and before long Joan lay like a rag doll on top of Ulan, her whole body shaking as she was simultaneously pounded in her ass and cunt. She never had experienced anything like this! Her whole belly area seemed on fire! She felt her first orgasm building up at record speed!

"OOOOWWWW.....FUCK....OOWWWW....YESSSS, OWWWW....OWWWW....OH SHIT.....OHHHH YESSS...KEEP FUCKING ME LIKE THAT YOU BLACK BASTERDS.....OHHHH JEEZZZ....I'M FUCKING GONNA COME.....OH SHIT......AHHHHH...OWWW....YES, I'M GONNA COME.....OHHH FUCK.....FUCK YOUR WHITE WHORE.....FUCK MY SLUTTY CUNT....OHHH YEAH.....RAPE MY VIRGIN ASS....OHHH GOD...YOUR COCKS FEEL SO FUCKING GOOD INSIDE ME.....OWWWW YESSSS.....YOU FUCK ME SO MUCH BETTER THAN MY HUSBAND DOES.......OHHH FUCK....OOOOWWWWWW, YES.......I'M COMING...DO IT TO ME.....I'M CUUUMMMINGGGGG!"

In Joan's brain fireworks exploded in all colors and shapes! Her abs were shaking, her leg muscles were spasming and her pussy contracted uncontrollably!

Never in her life did she have a sexual experience as powerful as this! While she orgasmed, the boys kept pounding her! It felt like her orgasm would never end! Finally, they pulled their cocks out and Ulan pushed Joan aside. The boy got off the bed and disappeared into the bathroom.

Ana had filmed it all and had again walked up behind them and taken close up shots of both cocks sliding in and out of Joan's ass and cunt. All of Joan's dirty language had also been recorded!

Ana walked over to Joan's bag and took Joan's phone out of it and handed it to Ulan. Joan lay on her back, completely exhausted, eyes closed and was still panting heavily. She hadn't noticed Ana at all!

Ana disappeared into the bathroom again. Ulan grabbed Joan's arm and pulled her off the bed.

"On your knees bitch! Time to suck some dick!"

Joan still hadn't completely recovered from her monster orgasm and the whole world seemed a blur.

"Are you with us, white bitch?", Ulan asked.

"Huh...yeah...sure...I think...what did you say?"

Joan felt dizzy. Where was she?

"What's the pin code on your phone?", Ulan demanded.

"Huh...what?....uhhh...5555....why?, Joan asked confused.

"Suck our dicks whore", Ulan ordered.

Ulan and the other boy stood in front of her, their hard black dicks right in front of her face. The fog in Joan's head cleared and she saw the two huge black cocks right in front of her! Joan had never seen a more beautiful picture! She grabbed a cock with each hand and started sucking Ulan's cock, while she kept jerking them both. She suddenly realized the boy's cock had been in her ass! WTF! But as she stuck the boy's cock in her mouth, it was clean. 'He must have quickly cleaned it', she thought. She alternated sucking both cocks, loving the feel of their bulbous tips in her mouth. She could taste their precum, it tasted salty....salty?...she suddenly remembered she recently had tasted something else salty, but couldn't remember where or when. Her mind was completely occupied with processing all the sensory input it received from her sucking those two huge black cocks!

"Close your eyes bitch, because we are going to cover your face in cum", Ulan told her.

Joan felt super excited! She loved watching online porn clips where the faces of girls were covered in cum. She had always secretly wished it was her face in those clips! Joan closed her eyes and kept sucking both cocks, waiting for them to blow their cumload all over her face!

Ulan unlocked Joan's phone and looked in her contacts for her husband's number. The previous day he had done some online research and had quickly discovered his name was Chris. There was only one Chris in her contacts. He selected it and pressed the dial button. He then signaled Ana to come out of the bathroom and stand behind him and the other boy. That way she could film between the two boys. She had a great view on Joan's face while Joan sucked and jerked off the boy's cocks!

"Here's your phone, bitch. Talk to your husband and keep sucking our dicks! This will be your ultimate slut experience! Talk to your white cuckold hubby, while we plaster your face with our black cum!"

Joan automatically took the phone from Ulan and put it to her ear. She was still processing what Ulan had told her, when she heard the phone ring!

"Hello honey", she heard Chris' voice answer the phone.

She took the boy's cock out of her mouth.

"Hi baby, are you guys ok?", she asked.

Joan shivered with sheer lust and excitement! What an insane fucking thrill this was! She was talking to Chris, while sucking these two huge black cocks! Her pussy started drooling again!

"We're fine, how about you? Everything ok with Caitlin?", Chris asked.

When Chris started talking, Joan immediately stuck Ulan's cock in her mouth and sucked it silently, afraid Chris might notice what she was doing. She took Ulan's cock out of her mouth.

"I'm ok. Caitlin too", she replied.

"Ok. Allie and I are at the mall buying groceries. It's pretty busy here.", Chris said.

Joan sucked on the boy's cock again and jerked Ulan's cock with her free hand.

"You need anything from the mall?", Chris asked.

Joan let the boy's cock slip from her mouth.

"No, don't think so, thanks for asking though, honey."

Joan wanted to grab Ulan's cock again, but Ulan pushed Joan's hand down. Both boys were jerking off frantically now, just inches in front of her face! They were close to coming! Joan heard the boys jerk off and could hear their pre-cum sloshing in the hole in their cockheads!

"What's that sound baby?", she heard Chris ask.

"Oh, nothing honey, just some noise outside", she replied, rubbing her pussy with her free hand.

This insane scene was so fucking hot, she knew she was going to have another huge orgasm in a matter of seconds!

"Are you almost done? Should we wait for you to join us at the mall?", Chris asked.

"Oh, I'm almost done here and will come soon....home, I mean. Caitlin is just getting me some new black face cream she bought. So, once I have all that black cream on my face and look all pretty, I'll jump in the car, ok?"

Joan was super horny now. Talking to her husband and telling him literally that she was about to get her face covered with black cream, was an insane thrill to her! The boys were jerking off inches away from her telephone and her husband's ear! She badly wanted to come again!

"Ok then, anything else?", Chris asked.

At that moment Ulan and the other boy came! Their cocks started spurting hot streams of cum all over Joan's face! When Joan felt spurt after spurt of hot cum land on her face, she came herself! As she orgasmed, she put her finger on the microphone hole of the phones and moaned loudly! She sat with her face tilted upward, her mouth open and her tongue sticking out, trying to catch as much cum in her mouth as she could. Large strings of white cum landed in and around her mouth, on her nose, over her closed eyes and on her cheeks and forehead. Both boys needed 6 to 7 spurts to empty their balls and by that time Joan's face looked completely glazed over. She licked the cum of her lips and swallowed all the cum in her mouth. She lifted her finger of the microphone hole.

"Baby? Are you still there? Sorry, but my face was being covered with black cream! It feels amazing! I got some in my mouth by accident, but it even tastes delicious! I'm coming now! Home I mean! See you shortly!"

Joan pushed the button to disconnect and started laughing.

"Holy fuck, that was fucking insane guys!", she laughed, her eyes still closed and covered with cum.

Ana filmed her face really close up, so all the cum and her smile were picture-filling. She had recorded the whole scene where Joan had talked with her husband and the boys had plastered her face with cum! Ana quickly grabbed her clothes from the bathroom, put them on and silently left the hotel room. Ulan helped Joan stand up and guided her into bathroom. She cleared her eyes from cum with her fingers and looked at her cum covered face in the mirror. 'Holy fuck, I look like a porn star with all that cum on my face!', she thought. She scooped all the cum up with her fingers and swallowed it. It tasted so good! She quickly took a shower and changed into her other clothes. She walked back into the room, where Ulan and the other boy were waiting for her. She walked up to the boy and kissed him long and deep, using as much tongue as she could. She still felt super horny.

"Thank you for a wonderful morning", she said, while grabbing the boys flaccid, but still impressive cock and giving it a small jerk.

The boy just smiled at her.

She stepped towards Ulan and kissed him passionately, while slowly and softly jerking at his cock. "Thank you, baby for another wonderful experience I will never forget!", she whispered in his ear.

"Glad you enjoyed it", Ulan said and smiled at her.

Joan picked up her bag and left the room. As she walked down the corridor, she felt her ass and cunt were extremely sore! But what a great fuck this had turned out to be! Every time she thought she couldn't come any harder, Ulan made her do just that!

She took the elevator down, walked out the hotel and got into her car. She smiled at herself in the rearview mirror.

"You really are a slutty white whore!", she said to herself.

She started her car and drove away.

**********

When Allie and Chris had finished compiling their groceries list, they got into Chris' car and headed for the mall.

"I'm sorry you have to spend your time doing groceries with me, Allie."

"Don't worry, I love spending time with you, you know that, don't you?", Allie replied as she looked at Chris.

She thought for a moment whether to leave it at that, but decided she had better make her point.

"I'm sorry mom is not spending more time with you.", she said.

"Thank you, you're always so sweet and thoughtful", Chris replied.

"Are thing between you and mom ok?", Allie asked concerned.

It was clear to her they weren't, but she had to pretend she cared about their marriage.

"To be honest, we are not ok, Allie. I don't know what it is with her these past few months. She is distant, we don't talk anymore, she avoids me in the bedroom, she accuses me of always being away, but she herself is away just as often. I've promised her to be at home earlier and more often and I have! But she herself hasn't changed anything! To be honest, I don't know what to do anymore. When I slept on the couch, I was seriously contemplating a divorce, can you image that?"

Allie was surprised! She hadn't expected Chris contemplating a divorce! That was the best news she had heard in months! If Chris divorced her mom, it would open up all sorts of opportunities for her to win Chris' heart! Allie's heart filled with joy and happiness!

"I'm so sorry to hear you say that", she told Chris with a sad face.

"Are you sure you have tried everything? Maybe you should do something special with her, so you two can talk things over? Maybe invite her for a romantic dinner? Or give her a special gift, that shows her how much she means to you? Or maybe both!"

Allie felt so bad! Here she was suggesting ways to save his marriage to Chris, while the only thing she really wanted was him to divorce her mother!

Chris thought about what Allie had suggested. It wasn't a bad idea. But he noticed he had mixed feelings about it. Trying to save his marriage with Joan, was the honorable and logical thing to do. But he no longer could deny to himself that he had developed feelings for Allie too, in the past couple of days. Very strong feelings even! Who was he kidding? The butterflies in his stomach told him he was head over heels falling in love with her! But he was afraid to admit it to her, or anybody else for that matter. Allie was just 20! Well, only for another week, but even then, what would people say if he confessed, he was in love with his 21-year-old stepdaughter? He knew what people would call him! Reluctant he decided to take Allie's advice.

"That sounds like something I could try, Allie, thank you!", he told her.

"I will ask her out on a dinner date and give her something special", he continued.

"Or better maybe, something sexy, so she knows I still want her? What do you think?"

His last words felt like daggers being stabbed in Allie's heart! 'No..no..no, please no!', she thought, desperate.

"Sounds like a plan to me", Allie said with a smile.

When Allie and Chris arrived at the mall, he parked the car and they walked inside. Chris' phone started ringing. He looked at the screen, saw it was Joan and pushed the connect button.

"Hello honey", he said.

Allie looked at Chris as he spoke to Joan on the phone. She felt frustrated that she had to play along and pretend she was interested in Chris saving his marriage with her mom. She vaguely heard Chris ask Joan whether she needed anything from the mall, but apart from that, she just looked at the man she loved with all her heart! He deserved so much better than her mom! Little did she know how true her last thoughts were at exactly that moment!

After the call, Chris looked puzzled at the screen of his phone. Allie saw the look on his face and took his arm.

"What is it, anything wrong?", she asked.

"No...no, just something weird your mother just said", Chris replied.

"What did she say?"

"She said she had just received black cream on her face. Apparently, it is a new facial crème Caitlin had bought and wanted your mother to try out. Said it made her look really pretty. But then she mentioned she had accidentally gotten some of the cream in her mouth and it even tasted delicious. Thought it was a weird thing to say about facial crème, don't you?"

Allie thought about what Chris had just told her. She had never heard of black facial crème before. Why would they make a facial crème black anyway? She decided that if they had the time, she would ask in one of the departments stores in the mall if they had heard of it.

Allie and Chris bought the groceries they needed and loaded them into the car. They walked back inside the mall to look for a gift for Joan. As they passed the lingerie shop, where unknown to them, Joan had fucked Ulan the previous day, Allie pulled Chris' arm and nodded with her head towards the shop.

"You little devil!", Chris laughed.

"Are we here for my gift for your mother, of for you trying to get me all worked up again?", he whispered in her ear.

"Let's do both!", Allie laughed and dragged Chris inside.

Allie immediately started looking for sexy lingerie she could wear for Chris. She badly wanted to pay him some special attention in one of the fitting rooms! She felt her pussy tingle just thinking about how kinky it would be to have some fun with Chris in one of those fitting rooms! In one of the racks, she found just what she was looking for! She grabbed the items and looked around for Chris.

Chris had been looking for something to give Joan, but the longer it took, the more he realized he didn't really want to give Joan anything sexy. He rather gave Allie something sexy to wear on her birthday! Just the thought of giving Allie some sexy lingerie on her birthday, that she then would put on to show to him, gave him a semi hard dick! 'I better get the fuck out of this store, before something happens', he thought. But then Allie grabbed his arm and dragged him in the direction of the fitting rooms.

"Follow me!", Allie told him.

Allie led him into the corridor with the fitting rooms and selected the last one in the row. She pulled Chris inside and locked the door.

"Turn around and no peeking until I say you can, ok?", Allie ordered him with a huge smile on her face. Remembering what had happened the last time she had said that to him, Chris smiled at her, turned around and closed his eyes.

Allie quickly undressed and put on the lingerie she had selected. It was a black leather two-piece set. The bra barely covered her breasts and her tight tiny bum looked magnificent in the shiny leather panties. She put the black pumps back on she had been wearing and told Chris he could look.

When Chris turned around and saw Allie standing there in her super sexy black leather lingerie, he was blown away!

"OMG Allie, you look so fucking hot again! Shit woman, what are you doing to me? You're trying to get me arrested for molesting you?", he said jokingly.

Allie stepped close to him and looked into his eyes.

"Owww, you want to molest me?", Allie asked seductively.

She slid her tongue slowly over her lips.

Chris shivered as he saw Allie wet her lips. She looked so sexy and hot! He grabbed her arm and pulled her against him. Their lips met and he sucked her lower lip and softly bit it, while he placed his free right hand on Allie's tit and started kneading it. Feeling the smooth leather cup filled with her perky breast, gave Chris a raging boner!

Chris' hand kneading her breast drove Allie wild! She wanted him so badly to fuck her brains out! She slid her hand between them and started rubbing his hard cock through his pants. She could feel it twitch in his pants! 'I want more', she thought in a haze of lust.

When he felt Allie's hand rubbing his cock, Chris slid his hand from her tit down between her legs and started rubbing her pussy through her panties.

Allie couldn't believe her luck when she felt Chris' hand rubbing her pussy!

"Owww yes...please keep rubbing my pussy baby.....oohhh fuck, that feels so good....please make me come, don't stop, I need this so badly!....owww yesss baby....oh please, rub my pussy.....ohhh Chris, I love you baby.....you make me feel so good and happy.....please rub my pussy.....ohhh yesss, just like that....owww, please slide your fingers in me....please baby...make me cum!"