Careful What You Wish For - Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allie's begging made Chris lose his mind! He pulled the crotch of Allie's panties aside and rubbed her pussy! She was so wet, his fingers were lubricated in seconds! He slid two fingers into Allie's pussy and started fingering her!

When Allie felt Chris' fingers penetrate her pussy, she orgasmed a couple of seconds later!

"Owww yes baby....I'm coming....keep fingering my tight little pussy like that.....ohh fuck....yesss....I'm coming for you baby.....I'm coming all over your fingers!"

Her lower body shook when she came! It felt so fucking great! She loved Chris so much for making her come in such a wonderful way!

Kissing Chris passionately, she unzipped his pants, slid her hand in and grabbed his hard cock! With her other hand she pulled his pants down. His rock-hard cock stood straight up, the veins pumped full of blood, its head swollen and purple! She loved the look of it and wanted only one thing really bad: to feel it in her mouth and suck it! She looked into Chris' eyes.

"Thank you for making me come baby...now please let me do the same for you", she said softly.

She started jerking him off slowly, while she kept looking in his eyes.

"I love you!", she said to him, moving her mouth, without making a sound.

Chris looked in her eyes and saw only love! His heart almost burst out of his chest! He too felt a love he had never felt before! Not even for Joan! His love for Allie was so strong, it frightened him. It made him do things he knew he shouldn't! Like now! But Allie's hand jerking off his cock while she looked in his eyes, felt so good and right, he just couldn't resist it!

"Owww fuck Allie...your hand on my cock feels so good....ohhh yeah, keep jerking it.....oh shit, that feels so good....oh baby, you're going to make me come real soon....oooohh fuck, yes....ohhh yes.....owwww baby, I love it so much....ohhh yeah baby....i'm going to come.....owww fuck, yes....i'm going to come....keep going, don't stop now!"

Allie could see in Chris' face he was close to coming. It was time for her little surprise for him! Suddenly she dropped to her knees and took Chris' cock in her mouth! Feeling his big hard cock in her mouth for the first time, send shivers down her whole body! This was heaven! She loved the feeling of his huge purple cockhead in her mouth, while she swirled her tongue over it! She started sucking his cock slowly, taking it deep into her mouth, as she had seen girls do in porn movies online. She then started to move her head up and down faster and faster! She wanted Chris to come in her mouth so badly! 'I want to taste your cum and swallow your whole fucking cumload', she thought horny! She kept sucking his cock and felt it grow even harder. She knew Chris was close to coming and sucked softly on only his cockhead.

It sent Chris crashing over the top of the hill! He grabbed Allie's head with both hands, as he felt his orgasm exploding in his brain and his cum racing up the shaft of his cock. Long strands of thick white hot cum flew out of his cock, straight into Allie's cum hungry mouth! She held his cum spurting cock tightly between her lips and closed her eyes in pure bliss! She swallowed spurt after spurt of his delicious hot seed! It seemed like there was no end to the amount of cum she was swallowing! Finally, Chris had emptied his balls. She held his twitching cock in her mouth and looked up at Chris' face. Chris looked down and smiled at Allie. There was only love in his eyes and Allie knew she was close to winning his heart forever!

Allie let his cock slip from her mouth and straightened up. She wanted to kiss him, but didn't know if Chris would mind after she had just swallowed his cum. But Chris took her into his arms and kissed her deep and long. Their tongues twisted and swirled around each other.

"I'm going to end up in jail because of you", Chris moaned softly.

"Don't worry baby, I won't say a thing to anyone!", Allie promised.

"I'm buying you that set for your birthday ok? That will be our first sexy outfit!", Chris said.

"Oww, thank you baby! I'll wear it for you on my birthday!", Allie promised.

'OMG, he said OUR first sexy outfit, not YOUR!', Allie thought with a big smile on her face.

They cleaned up and got dressed. They left the fitting room after Allie had taken a peek to see if there was anybody around. When they walked back to the counter to pay for the lingerie, Chris got an idea. He asked Allie where she had found her set. She showed him and he grabbed another pair of panties made of black leather.

"For Joan", he explained to Allie.

Chris noticed Allie looked disappointed he was buying Joan the same panties she had just worn for him while they had such wonderful sex together.

"Don't worry baby, it's not for what you think. Actually, it's for the complete opposite.", Chris said.

Allie thought about what Chris had just told her. Did she understand him correctly? It was not for what she thought it was for. She obviously thought it was to seduce her mom to have sex with him. But it wasn't for that, it was for the opposite? What did that mean? Was Chris going to tell her mom he didn't want to have sex with her anymore? Why would he do that? Then it hit her! Was Chris telling her that he was going to end his relationship with her mom? Had he just told her in a roundabout way that he wanted to be with her, Allie, and no longer with her mom? 'OMG', she thought, 'is this really happening?'

Chris paid for all the lingerie and they left the store. They walked back to the car, arms wrapped around each other. She had never felt so in love!

"We just have to stop at the gas station here at the mall", Chris said.

"Sure", Allie replied.

They got in the car and drove to the gas station on the other side of the mall parking lot. The gas station was located beside the main intersection with roads coming from all directions. They parked at one of the pumps and Chris got out to fill up the car. Allie remained in the car and just stared out her window, thinking about the amazing turn of events in these past couple of days! Outside a car honked long and hard. The sound brought Allie back to the present and she refocused her eyes on the road coming from downtown to see if she could see why the car had honked. She couldn't see anything unusual happening in the traffic. Then a car caught her eyes and she frowned.

**********

On her way back home, Joan relived every moment of the magnificent fuck session she just had experienced in the hotel room. The boys had really outdone themselves! She still shivered as she recalled the feeling of both their huge cocks sliding in and out of her pussy and ass simultaneously! 'I'm such a dirty slut', she thought. Suddenly somewhere in front of her a car honked long and hard. Joan looked to see what was going on, but couldn't detect anything special in the traffic ahead. She reached the intersection. The traffic light for the right turn towards her home, was red and she had to stop. Luckily, she was the first car, so she would be on her way again, as soon as the light turned green. She stared at the red traffic light above the gas station across the intersection.

**********

Allie thought she recognized the car that came to a stop in the right turn lane across the intersection. She looked closely at the driver and immediately recognized her mother! Why was her mother coming from downtown? Didn't she say that morning she was going to Caitlin to talk with her? Then suddenly she remembered that Mia had told her that morning that she was alone at home. So where was Caitlin then? And had Chris not heard from her mom that she was at Caitlin's when Joan had called and had told him she was getting that black facial cream on her face? Allie got very suspicious of where her mom had really been.

**********

The light turned green and Joan turned right and continued on her way home. She never saw her husband's car in the gas station across the intersection and the girl in it looking at her.

**********

Allie saw Joan taking the right turn and drive in the direction of their home. Should she tell Chris what she had seen? She didn't know. 'Maybe first think it over!', she decided. Chris got back into the car.

"All done, let's go home!", he said.

"Sure, let's go!", she said and smiled at him.

**********

Joan heard Chris' car pull up in the driveway. She had just come home herself. She knew she badly needed a shower. She was sure she was all sweaty and smelled of sex! She ran upstairs and undressed quickly. She tossed her cloths in the laundry bin, stored her bag with her slutty outfit in a cabinet above it and got into the shower.

**********

Allie and Chris went inside the house.

"Hello honey, we're home!", Chris called out loud.

No answer.

While Chris carried the bags with their groceries to the kitchen, Allie went upstairs and walked into her mother's bedroom. She heard the shower running. 'Why is she taking a shower after talking to Caitlin', she thought. She opened the bathroom door just enough to be able to peek in. Her mother stood in the shower cabin, that was all steamed up.

"Hey mom, we're back! How were things at Caitlin's, is she ok?", Allie asked.

"Oh, hi baby. Yes, Caitlin is fine, we just had a long talk about girl's stuff", her mom replied.

"Was Mia home when you were there?", Allie asked.

"No, I don't think so, didn't see her", Joan replied.

'You're lying!', Allie thought.

Mia had told her that morning on the telephone that she was home alone and that Caitlin had not been home. Joan had clearly not been at Mia's home! Why was her mother lying about where she had been? Allie got suspicious again. She decided to check something.

"Enjoy your shower and see you downstairs", she said and closed the bathroom door.

She quickly walked to the laundry room and opened the laundry bin. She saw her mother's jeans and sweatshirt laying on top. She picked them up and inspected them closely. She couldn't find anything unusual on them. She then smelled both items. She could smell her mother's perfume on the sweatshirt, but that was all. Somewhat disappointed she hadn't found anything suspicious, she wanted to place the items back in the laundry bin, when her eyes caught her mother's panties. She picked them up and inspected them, especially the crotch. But again, she found nothing unusual. She placed all the items back and closed the bin.

She looked up from the bin and noticed a cabinet door that was slightly ajar. She noticed a small piece of a strap being stuck between the door and the cabinet. She pulled the cabinet door open and saw her mom's sports bag laying in the cabinet. 'What a strange place to put her sports bag', Allie thought. Her mom usually kept the bag on a shelf in her wardrobe, next to her running and gym clothes. She grabbed the bag and placed it on top of the laundry bin and zipped it open

In it, she saw a very short black leather skirt and what looked like a black halter top. The skirt was covered with a transparent sticky fluid. She recognized it from the porn clips she had seen online! It was the type of lubricant people used when having sex! Holy shit! Had she just discovered evidence that her mother had sex, wearing these clothes? Sex that had involved lots of lubricant? But when? Where? And with WHOM? 'Slow down', she told herself. What if this bag had been there for some time already? Could it be that she simply had kinky sex with Chris, that he hadn't told her about? Allie wasn't sure what to think of it.

She lifted the skirt and the halter top and placed them on the laundry bin, so she could inspect the rest of the bag. She immediately saw her mother's black over-the-knee boots she herself had worn the previous day, when she had seduced Chris! She immediately realized the clothes in the bag must have been used today! She was sure she had put the boots back in her mother's wardrobe yesterday. And now they lay in her mom's sports bag, under the other clothes. It could only mean her mother had packed the bag today! It also meant her mom had sex today and it sure as hell wasn't with Chris!

Allie looked at the boots and the skirt in total shock! She had been right! Her mom was having an affair! She was fucking some other guy! Allie realized that the clothes she had found, could be her winning lottery ticket! She quickly made pictures of the boots and the leather skirt, making sure the lube was clearly visible in the pictures.

She then looked more closely at the halter top. On the front she soon discovered a number of wet stains where the top would have covered her mom's tits. She touched one of the stains with her fingertip and stuck her finger boldly in her mouth. It tasted salty and she immediately knew what it was! Cum! Holy fuck, some guy had come close to her mom and when he did, he or her mom had spilled cum on the halter top!

She took pictures of the halter top using the flashlight on her phone, so the wet stains were clearly visible. She quickly put everything back the way she had found it and left the laundry room. She was already planning how she could use this new information to end her mother's marriage with Chris.

**********

After dinner Joan excused herself, saying she still had some laundry to do and clean up some things. 'Yeah, and I know exactly which things', Allie thought with a devilish grin on her face. Allie stayed with Chris in the living room and watched TV. She lay on the couch, with her head in Chris' lap and smiled happily as she felt Chris' fingers slide through her hair. After the movie had finished, she sat up and checked if her mother had returned. She hadn't. She stood up, turned and sat on Chris' lap. She leaned forward, tilted her head and pressed her lips firmly on his. She kissed him long and deep, enjoying how their tongues swirled around in their mouths. After what seemed an eternity, she leaned her head back.

"Good night my love", she said softly as she looked deep into his eyes.

"Thank you for another wonderful day!", she added.

"Good night to you too....my love", Chris replied softly.

Allie's face lit up with the happiest smile ever! 'YESSS, HE LOVES ME!!!', she screamed silently in her head!

She went upstairs and closed her bedroom door behind her. She then silently screamed and jumped around, feeling the happiest she had ever been in her live! She had to tell Mia tomorrow! She undressed, put her PJ's on and brushed her teeth. She went to bed smiling from ear to ear and was asleep in just a couple of minutes.

**********

After Allie went to bed, Chris watched some more TV. He finally went upstairs to their bedroom. Joan lay in bed, fast asleep! She hadn't even come down to say goodnight! Chris felt angry and frustrated. Why did she act this way? Didn't she realize she was destroying their marriage? Chris felt frustrated and decided to sleep another night on the couch. He went downstairs again and lay on the couch, staring at the ceiling. His thoughts about Joan and his frustrations about their marriage, were soon replaced with images of a smiling and laughing Allie. It didn't matter how hard he tried to think about something else, his thoughts kept returning to Allie! He knew he was seriously in love with Allie and had to do something about it, one way or another! The last images he remembered before falling asleep were of Allie sucking his cock in the fitting room. Holy fuck, that had been so hot! With a big smile on his face, he finally drifted off and fell asleep.

[To be continued...]