Careful What You Wish For - Day 07

Story Info
A wife is forced to comply!
6.4k words
4.44
15.2k
17

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this submission contains scenes of non-consensual, dubiously consensual or reluctant sexual situations.

**********

This a work of pure fiction, all sprouted from my overactive horny brain. It contains descriptions of explicit sexual acts, that some may find disturbing. So, if you are still going to read it, after having been warned, then enjoy!

I write as a hobby and a distraction in this difficult COVID-19 era. Feel free to comment, but keep it civil please, I'm not trying to win a prize or get published!

Stay safe and share some extra love with those who need it most in these challenging times!

**********

Careful what you wish for -- Day 7: Wednesday

When Joan woke up and opened her eyes, the first thing she saw was the empty spot next to her. Memories of yesterday's events flooded her brain. She realized nothing would ever be the same again. Her biggest fear had come true! Chris had left her! And she knew it was all her own doing. In barely a week, she had managed to sink her marriage of five years! What was wrong with her? Tears started rolling down her cheeks again. She felt sad and scared. Scared that she wouldn't be able to convince Chris to forgive her and come back to her. Scared that her life with Chris, which had been great for the most part, would soon be replaced by a very uncertain future, which she would have to face alone! She felt her future looked like a black abyss. Where did she go wrong? When did she stop realizing what a great life she actually had with Chris? She started crying when she realized the magnitude of what she had done. She just wanted her old life back! She wanted to be held by the man she still loved! To feel his arms around her, to smell his familiar scent, to feel safe!

She knew she had to get out of bed and face whatever this day was going to bring her. For starters she had to talk with Allie! She knew that was not going to be easy either. Allie had told her yesterday that Chris and her had already come to the conclusion that Joan was cheating on Chris. And that she had found evidence to proof that! Joan sighed. She just wanted to stay in bed and roll up into a ball and never face the world again!

She got out of bed and put on her bath robe. She picked up her phone and checked for any messages, hoping for one from Chris. There was none. She walked down the landing to Allie's room. The door was open and the room empty. For the first time she noticed the house was all quiet. She went downstairs and looked at the empty couch. Why didn't she do anything when Chris started sleeping there? Why didn't she recognize the sign that he was unhappy? But she knew she was lying to herself! She had seen it and she had recognized it! She had just chosen not to care about it! Instead of saving her marriage, she had made fucking and sucking Ulan's huge cock her biggest priority! 'I'm such a fucking idiot!', she cursed herself.

The kitchen was empty and she realized Allie was not home. Where was she? She took her phone and dialed Allie's number. The call went straight to her voice mail. She then dialed Chris' number. Also, straight to voice mail! 'Ok, so nobody wants to talk to me', she thought. Feeling all alone, she sat down on the couch and cried.

**********

When Allie woke up, she jumped out of bed, took a quick shower and got dressed. The house was quiet. She missed Chris! The house felt so empty without him! She knew her mother wouldn't be up for another half an hour, so she called Mia and asked her to pick her up. Since Chris was not home and she didn't want to face her mother, she needed Mia's company. Mia understood and had come to pick her up. They drove to the school parking lot and talked in the car about yesterday's events. Allie's phone rang, but when she saw it was her mother, she just ignored it. When they finally saw Joan arrive in her car, they quickly got out of Mia's car and disappeared in the crowd of students coming to school.

**********

Joan walked from her car to the entrance of the school and looked around to see if she could find Allie. She called her telephone number again, but the call still went straight to voice mail. She tried Chris again, but with the same result. She walked down the main corridor and turned into the smaller corridor that led to her office. She didn't have a class to teach during the first period, so she could do some administrative work she still had to finish. She closed the door of her office behind her, put her bag down and sat down in her chair, staring at the opposite wall. Where had Chris gone to? If she could find him, she could go there and talk with him. What about his work? She picked up her phone and called his office number.

"Hallo Joan, it's Jenny. What can I do for you?"

Joan heard Jenny's cheerful voice and remembered the redhead beauty who was Chris' secretary. She had met Jenny once or twice and knew she looked gorgeous! Why was she so cheerful? Was Chris there? Suddenly Joan had visions of Chris and Jenny together, kissing, walking like lovers. Did Chris go to her, now he had left the house? Joan felt a spike of jealousy!

"Hi Jenny, I need to speak to Chris, is he there?"

"Ummm, I'm sorry Joan, but he's in an important meeting right now and requested not to be disturbed. Do you want me to give him a message to call you back when he's done?"

"Oh..umm...no thanks, I'll call him later today. Bye Jenny."

Joan hung up and stared at the wall again. Did he tell Jenny not to connect her phone calls? Maybe she should go to his office? But what if he really had important meetings today? He wouldn't have time for her and she would look like a fool! He was probably staying in a hotel somewhere. It would take her some time to find him if he was. But she knew she had to try, if she was going to save her marriage!

She stood up and noticed the school had quieted down. The lessons had started. She turned around and opened her filing cabinet and bent over to get a file she needed from the lowest drawer. She heard her office door open and quickly close behind her, but before she could straighten up again, she felt two hands grab her hips and pull her against the body standing behind her. She startled! She looked over her shoulder and saw Ulan's smiling face.

"Good morning Joan", he said softly.

Joan felt him press her bum against the front of his pants and she could clearly feel his massive cock in his pants! 'Oh fuck', she thought. Feeling his cock felt so good! She had to muster all her will power to ignore the horniness she felt flaring up.

"Ulan, I'm sorry, but I can't...", she started.

Before she could finish her sentence, Ulan turned her around and kissed her on her lips. She automatically kissed back, opening her mouth and letting her tongue slip into his mouth. Within seconds her defenses had completely crumbled down! Her hand automatically found his cock and she started to unzip his pants. Her hand slipped in his pants and she grabbed his cock. She moaned softly, while kissing Ulan. She took his cock out of his pants and started jerking him off.

"We have to be quick, anybody can walk in here at any moment", she panted.

She dropped to her knees and took his cockhead in her mouth. She sucked softly on it and let her tongue swirl over the huge mushroom shaped cockhead. It felt so fucking good in her mouth! She really needed this now! She started moving her head up and down and sucked, while she used both hands to jerk him off. She looked up at Ulan's face. He had his eyes closed and clearly enjoyed her blowjob! Within a minute Joan had sucked his cock rock-hard! She straightened up, lifted her skirt up and sat down of the edge of her desk. She spread her legs apart and pulled Ulan between them.

"Fuck me!", she just said.

She grabbed his cock, pulled the crotch of her panties aside and placed his cockhead between her pussy lips. Ulan pushed his hips forward and his cock slipped into Joan's cunt. She loved feeling Ulan penetrate her with his massive cock! The filled up feeling she got from his cock, excited her every time! Ulan started thrusting his cock in and out of her cunt and she hung on to him to prevent herself from sliding of the desk.

"OWWWW FUCK......keep going.....do it....yes.....do it....give it to me....fuck me.....ahhhhh....yessss....do me....do me good....keep fucking me.....owwww fuck.....i love your big cock in my tight pussy.....ohhhh yessss.....fuck me harder.....make me come all over that big black cock of yours......ooohhhh shit....owww god, I need this so bad now.....make me come....fuck me....fuck me....yesssss....ahhhhh.....owwww......oh fuck.....i'm gonna come...don't stop....make me come.....make me come....i want your cum.....give it to me....give me your cum.....ohhhh fuck...yesss....i'm gonna cum....i'm gonna cum....ahhhhhhh....OWWW FUUUUUCK!"

Joan came and her whole body shook from the muscle spasms she experienced. She held on to Ulan's body to prevent herself from falling off the desk. Ulan kept fucking her.

"Owwww yessssss.....i'm gonna cum....shit, your tight pussy feels so fucking good around my dick....you're gonna make me come....ahhhh....fuck.....owww fuck...yesss.....i'm gonna come...stand up, quick"

Ulan pulled his cock out of Joan's pussy and stepped back. Joan got off her desk and Ulan grabbed her by her arm.

"Stand here and lift your skirt!"

Joan did as Ulan told her and lifted her skirt.

"Pull your panties out, I want to come in them!", Ulan said, while jerking his cock.

With her other hand Joan pulled the top of her panties away from her body. Ulan stepped forward and held his cockhead over her open panties. Within seconds his cock started spewing cum! Large strands of cum flew out of his cockhead and landed on Joan's belly and ran down into her panties! When Ulan had deposited his cumload, he took her hand in his and used her fingers to rub his cum all over her pussy. When he was done, he brought her hand to her face and pushed her fingers in her mouth. She opened her mouth and started sucking his cum of her fingers.

"Make sure you walk all day long with my cum all over your pussy, slut! I might check up on you sometime later today, to see if you obeyed, understand?"

Joan shivered and nodded her head. Ulan put his cock back into his pants and left her office. Joan stood in the middle of her office, the adrenaline still rushing through her body! She felt horny and great! She sat down in her chair and slowly calmed down again. Fucking Ulan had felt so good again! And right in her office where everybody could have caught them! She smiled. 'I'm such a fucking cum slut!', she thought.

Like a fog blown away by a sudden breeze, her horny feelings faded as her brain slowly returned to the reality of her present situation. She contemplated her last thought. Slut. Slut? Am I really a slut? She didn't feel like a slut and she didn't like being called a slut. So, what just happened? Why did she get such a kick when Ulan called her a slut and treated her as one? She had struggled with this contradiction after almost every sexual encounter she had had these last couple of days. She realized she needed help if she wanted to get an answer to that question. And she needed to find that answer, if she ever wanted to have a chance to get her old life back. And Chris. She needed to know why she was craving sex with others than her husband so much.

She looked up the addresses of local sex therapists. Most of them were men. She knew she would feel ashamed if she had to tell a man about the extent of her infidelity. So, she selected a female sex therapist. She called the number and requested a first meeting. She had a spot available the next day, because another patient had just cancelled his appointment. She agreed to come tomorrow.

**********

After school time Allie had gone home with Mia. She just didn't want to be at home with her mom. Once in Mia's room, she immediately called Chris.

"Hey baby, how are you", he asked.

"Well, to sum up my day, haven't seen you all day. Haven't seen my mom all day. Have been avoiding her calls and don't want to see her tonight. So how do you think I feel?", she said.

Chris could hear she was upset, angry and frustrated.

"What would you say if I pick you up and we have dinner somewhere and then we'll see what happens?", Chris asked.

"Oh yes, pleaaaassseee!", Allie begged.

Chris could hear the relieve in her voice.

"Ok, I'll pick you up after I'm done here, say 5:30 pm?", he said.

"YES!"

"Where do I pick you up?"

"I'm at Mia's now, you can pick me up there. Don't ring the bell, I'll meet you in the driveway!"

"Ok, see you soon baby! And don't forget.....i love you!"

"See you....love you too baby!", Allie replied.

Allie put down her phone and looked at Mia who sat opposite her on the bed.

"Wow girl, it sounds like you guys really are in love", Mia said with a smile.

"I know it all sounds and looks crazy, but what can I do? I can only follow my heart, Mia! And maybe it doesn't work out, but at least I will have tried to make it work. But what if this turns out to be the love of my life? What if I would just give up now, only out of fear that it will probably fail anyway? I would be asking myself 'what-if' for the rest of my life!"

"Hey girl, I'm all rooting for you! And definitely don't take me as a role model!", Mia laughed.

**********

Chris had finished early to pick up Allie and walked to his car. Just an hour ago they had notified him that his own car had been repaired and was in his usual parking spot. It looked brand new! He got in and adjusted his seat and mirrors and put his safety belt on. When he turned the ignition key, the engine made a short wining sound and died. 'Damn!', he thought. He popped the hood and got out. He lifted the hood and had a look, but didn't see anything obvious wrong with the engine. Chris sighed.

"Something wrong Chris?", he heard behind him.

He turned around and saw Dan standing next to his car.

"Yeah, engine just died. And they just delivered in today after a repair job", Chris replied.

"Just leave it for the office to take care of tomorrow. Need a lift?", Dan asked.

Chris hesitated. He knew Dan was one of his competitors for the partner position at their firm. He didn't want him to know about his current personal problems, because he was sure Dan would use it against him somehow. So, he didn't want to be dropped off at his hotel or at Mia's to pick up Allie. But he had to get moving, Allie was waiting for him. Better to be dropped off at home! He could change there and arrange for a car or a taxi on the way there. And Dan wouldn't get any the wiser!

"Sure, if you could drop me off at my place, that would be great. Thanks man! I'll make a couple of calls to get the car taken care off", he replied with a smile.

He dropped the hood, locked the car and got into Dan's car. On the way home he made a couple of calls to the car lease company. They would immediately send a replacement car to his home address! He texted Allie, explaining what had happened and that he would be half an hour later at Mia's.

When they reached the house, Chris immediately noticed Joan's car was parked in the driveway. Chris had hoped he could avoid Joan tonight, but that was impossible he realized. Dan parked next to Joan's car in the driveway.

"Thanks man! Really appreciate you driving me home!", Chris said as he got out of the car.

"Hey Chris, could I use your washroom before I drive home?", Dan asked.

"Sure, come on in."

Chris opened the front door and let Dan in.

**********

Joan had finished early at school and gone home to be there when Allie came home from school. She wanted to talk to her daughter. But she had just received a message from Allie that she would go home with Mia to do homework. Joan understood why Allie was avoiding her and felt terribly ashamed and guilty! She heard the front door open and saw Dan and Chris walk in. She immediately stood up from the couch and walked towards Chris.

"I'm so glad you're home!", she said and tried to hug him.

But Chris stepped behind Dan and introduced him.

"This is my colleague Dan. He was so nice to drive me home tonight. My car's engine died", he said.

"Ow, hi Dan, I'm Joan, Chris' wife", Joan introduced herself as she shook Dan's hand.

**********

Dan immediately recognized Joan when she came towards them. This was the same woman he had seen in the hotel, kissing all those boys! WTF was going on?

**********

Joan didn't recognize Dan and smiled.

"Dan just needs to use the washroom for a sec and will be on his way again. I'm going to take a quick shower. Thanks again Dan and see you tomorrow in the office", Chris said.

Chris quickly went upstairs. Joan felt confused. Chris had just left her standing there with Dan! She turned towards Dan and smiled apologetically.

"That door is the washroom Dan. I need to speak to my husband about something urgent, would you mind letting yourself out?", she asked.

"Thanks, and no problem.", Dan replied with a smile.

He saw Joan quickly going upstairs. He took his phone out of his pocket and looked up the pictures and video he had made in the hotel. He then slowly followed Joan upstairs, making sure he didn't make a sound.

**********

When Joan walked into their bedroom, she saw Chris undressing in the bathroom. She stopped as she saw her husband pull down his briefs and saw his big dick swing between his legs. 'Fuck, he really looks good and has a great cock!', she thought. She realized how much she had missed him the past couple of days! She walked towards the bathroom door.

"Chris, can we please talk?", she said softly.

"I know I haven't been a good wife and a nice person lately, but I love you and I want us to be together again."

"Please stop it Joan! You have treated me like shit the last couple of months and I have had enough of it. You have hurt me deeply! Like the other night, when you didn't show up for our dinner date? No messages, no explanation, nothing! But I'll talk to you, on one condition, ok?"

"Anything Chris, you can ask me anything!", Joan replied softly.

"Ok, show me the gift I gave you for our dinner date.", Chris said with a smile.

Joan's face turned as red as a beet!

"I...ummm...I don't know where I've put it Chris.....I'm sorry....is it so important?", she asked.

She was too ashamed to look him in the eyes. She knew one of the boys had taken it after the gangbang in the hotel, but she couldn't tell Chris that!

"Well, apparently my gifts are not important enough for you anymore, so I'll take a shower and be on my way!", Chris said.

"On your way? You mean you are not staying here, at home, so we can talk?", Joan asked confused.

"No!", replied Chris, closed the bathroom door and stepped into the shower.

Joan stood there wide-eyed. She suddenly realized she had completely misjudged her situation. Chris wasn't coming home and even didn't want to talk to her! He knew, or at least suspected, she had been cheating on him! That's why he asked her to show him the leather panties he had given her as a dinner gift! Fuck, this whole situation was getting out of her control!

"Hi", she heard behind her.

Joan startled. She turned around and saw Dan approaching her.

"Hi....umm....what are you doing here?", she asked hesitantly.

"You don't remember me, do you? But I remember you!", Dan said with a smile.

"What do you mean? Remember me from what?"

"Oh, I saw you alright with those boys! Remember, coming out of that hotel room, walking to the elevator and going down. French kissing each of them and letting them grope you wherever they wanted!"

Joan gasped for air! She remembered vaguely seeing another couple coming out of a room further down the corridor, but couldn't remember if they had taken the same elevator.

12