All Comments on 'Careful What You Wish For - Day 07'

by HornyBrain

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lost it.

Sorry I have no sympathy for any of the characters. They are one complete car crash.

BigJim48BigJim48over 3 years ago
Careful.....

What I wish for is that you quit writing this saga! This just keeps getting worse & worse. I know that these LW's are fantasy but Jesus!?! A stepfather, not getting along with his slut of a spouse, starts screwing his stepdaughter. The SLUT just keeps digging a deeper hole for the marriage with no stopping, even though she LOVES the MC. NOT!!!!! I guess I'll just have to NOT read any further episodes of "Careful..."

HornyBrainHornyBrainover 3 years agoAuthor
Thx for your comment!

Thx for taking the time to comment on my story!

@the anonymous user: thx for your feedback! I especially value your feedback, because these characters made you loose interest. I have tried to give each character a mix of likeable and unlikable characteristics and have them deal with sometimes very conflicting ideas, feelings and situations. Sure, some of them are pretty extreme, but that usually helps to elicit a reaction in the readers of the story. I would be very interested to hear from you what made you 'loose it', as you described. Please feel free to send me more info via the feedback system.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous