Careful What You Wish For - Day 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You....you must be mistaken, I don't know what you are talking about!", she said confused.

"Well, maybe this will help your memory", Dan said as he stepped towards her.

He held up his phone so Joan could see the screen. She saw herself in the elevator, kissing one of the boys, tongues swirling, while the boy behind her was kneading her breasts and the boy standing in front of her, clearly had his hand between her legs under her dress!

"Couldn't help overhearing the conversation you just had with hubby. Trouble in paradise huh? Looks to me you are fucking around and he doesn't know it yet, am I right? Wonder what he would say if I showed him this video?"

"Please don't! Please! I know I have made a terrible mistake and I'm trying to save my marriage, so please don't tell him!", Joan begged.

"Sure, but what's in it for me?", Dan asked with a grin.

"What do you mean?", Joan asked shocked.

"Well, what is it worth to you, if I keep my mouth shut about this video?"

"Anything, just don't tell my husband!", Joan begged.

Dan smiled wickedly, unzipped his pants and took his cock out. He looked at Joan and nodded down towards his cock.

"Get on your knees, slut!", he ordered.

"No, I can't do that! My husband is behind that door taking a shower! He'll be ready any second now!", Joan pleaded desperately.

"Ok, have it your way! I'll show him the video when he is done taking his shower", Dan said.

Joan knew her marriage would definitely be over if Chris saw that video. So, she dropped to her knees, grabbed Dan's cock and started jerking him off. Dan's cock quickly got hard and grew in size in her hand and she took his cockhead in her mouth and started sucking it.

"Ahhhh.....owww fuck, yes, suck it slut! Suck my dick, just like you did those boys! You like sucking young cocks, don't you? .....ohhh yes...keep sucking.....ohhh fuck, you're an expert cock sucker!......owww fuck....Chris is a lucky man with a cocksucker like you!....shit...owwww yes...keep sucking!"

Despite being forced to suck Dan's cock, Joan felt her pussy getting wet quickly! Although Dan's cock wasn't as big as Chris', she was getting really excited by the fact she was sucking Dan, while her husband was just on the other side of the bathroom door! She started deepthroating Dan's cock and saliva was pouring out of the corners of her mouth! She started rubbing her pussy with her free hand and felt she was going to come real soon! When Dan's cock was rock hard, she quickly got on her feet, leaned against the wall next to the bathroom door and looked over her shoulder at Dan.

"Quick, fuck me! Give me your cum, before Chris is done in there!", she whispered.

She lifted the summer dress she was wearing and pulled the crotch of her panties aside, so Dan's cock could penetrate her cunt. Dan stepped behind her and placed his cockhead against her cunt entrance. He pushed his cock slowly inside her wet pussy!

"Owwww yessss......fuck me....uhhhh.....uhhhh......fuck yes.....give it to me....uhhh....fuck my adulteress slutty cunt......owww yesss....harder, fuck me harder.....cuckold my husband.....owwww yes.....like that, fuck me there......you like fucking my tight pussy, don't you?"

Joan completely lost control of herself as Dan pounded her pussy! She leaned forward with her hands against the wall and stuck her ass back like a bitch in heat, so Dan could pound his cock into her wet cunt! She was so horny now!

"Owww god....you're fucking me so good.....so deep.....uhhh...uhhh....uhhh...give it to me.....fuck my slutty cunt......fill me up....give me your cum....ohhhh yessss!"

Joan didn't care about Chris anymore, she just wanted Dan to come and give her his sperm!

"Wait....quick...come here, fuck me in our marital bed.....fill up his wife's cunt with your seed in his bed!", she said.

She pushed Dan back and lay on her back on the bed, spreading her legs and sticking them high in the air. Dan followed her and sat on his knees between her legs and pushed his cock back into her pussy! Joan pulled Dan's head down and kissed him deep, swirling her tongue around his.

"Now fuck me hard and fast, I want to come all over your cock before you fill me up!", she demanded.

Dan started fucking her like he had never fucked a woman before. At first all the filthy language Joan had used had shocked him, but then it had turned him on immensely! He rammed his cock into her cunt as hard and as fast as he could!

"OWWW FFFUUUUUUUCKK......yesssss....owww...just like that.....oooohhhh shit.....yessss.......fuck me.....uhhh...uhhh....ohhhh...I'm gonna come....keep going......ohh.. shit, you're gonna make me come.....give it to me......fuck me.....ohhh....uhhh...uhhh.....ohhh yesss....i'm gonna come.....ohhh yes.....I'M CUMMING!"

Joan felt her orgasm rush through her body! She wrapped her legs around Dan's back and pulled him into her as deep as she could and held him there, until her orgasm faded. Dan pulled his cock out of her pussy and got off the bed.

"Come here and suck my dick!", he told her.

Joan rolled off the bed and sat on her knees in front of Dan and started sucking his cock again, while simultaneously jerking him off with her hand. Her other hand was softly kneading his balls. She pulled her head back and looked up to Dan.

"I want you to come in my mouth, I don't want any mess!", she said and resumed sucking Dan's cock.

Within two minutes Joan felt Dan's cock go really hard and she knew he was about to come! She jerked his cock faster and got ready to swallow his cumload.

But just as Dan was coming, he quickly pulled his cock out of Joan's mouth and blew his cumload all over her face! Large globs of cum flowed from her forehead over her nose, eyes and cheeks. Her mouth and chin were covered in cum! Joan panicked! Chris would see it when he came out of the bathroom! She used her fingers to swipe the cum from her eyes. Not having anything to clean them with, she stuck her fingers in her mouth and sucked them clean, swallowing Dan's cum. When she opened her eyes, she just saw Dan leaving their bedroom. She got up from the floor and heard the bathroom door behind her open! She froze!

Chris walked into the bedroom with a towel over his head, drying his hair. As he walked past Joan, she turned the other way and rushed into the bathroom. She grabbed a towel and quickly cleaned all of Dan's cum from her face! Just as she had finished, Chris appeared in the door opening and looked at her. Then he just hung up his towel and disappeared again. Joan leaned against the wall and tried to catch her breath! 'Fuck, that was close!', she thought. The adrenaline was still rushing through her body. 'What a fucking thrill again!', she thought. She smiled. 'I am a fucking slut!', she thought. She walked into the bedroom and looked around. Chris' side of the bed where she had fucked Dan, was a mess. Chris probably had seen it too! Then she realized Chris was not there anymore! She quickly ran downstairs.

"CHRIS!....CHRIS!", she called out.

No answer. She checked the kitchen, Chris' office and the living room. Nobody. She sat down on the couch and reality set in again. 'What have I just DONE?!', she thought. OMG! She had just fucked a complete stranger in her marital bed, while her husband was having a shower! 'What is wrong with me?!', she thought. She grabbed her head and pulled her hair. 'Stupid idiot!', she thought. She just sat there, staring at their wedding photo, hanging on the opposite wall. She knew she had ruined her marriage and felt immensely alone. Tears began running down her cheeks. Suddenly she heard noises in the driveway! She got up and walked to the front door. When she opened it, she saw an unknown car backing out of the driveway. She could clearly see Chris in the driver seat. There was another man sitting next to him. She saw Chris looking at her as she stood in the doorway. For a single moment Joan hoped he would park the car again and come back to talk to her. But then he turned his head away and they drove away. Joan started crying again and closed the door.

**********

Chris saw Joan standing in the doorway, almost begging him to come back and talk to her. But he had no intention to do so. He drove off and headed to town. He first dropped off the guy from the rental company who had delivered the rental car at his house. Then he drove to Mia's house. He parked a short distance from their driveway, so Caitlin and John wouldn't see him. He called Allie.

"Hi baby, I'm parked left of the driveway entrance.', he said when she answered the phone.

"OK, I'll be out in a sec.", Allie replied.

Allie said goodbye to Mia and her parents and walked down the driveway. She didn't see a car. When she walked onto the road, she looked right and then left. She saw a car further down the street flash its headlights! Chris drove the short distance to where Allie was standing. She opened the door, jumped in her seat and threw herself across the car into Chris' arms. She couldn't care if anybody saw her, she just badly needed to hold him now! They hugged for a long time and Allie smiled from ear to ear.

"Let's go before somebody sees us!", she said.

Chris drove to a nice hotel just outside the town. He took her to his room and when the room door closed behind them, Allie jumped in his arms and kissed him with all the pent-up passion of two days! Her tongue swirled around his and she sucked on his lips. She just couldn't get enough of him! Chris carried her over to the bed and laid her down.

She looked up at him questioningly. He bent over and removed her sneakers and socks. Then he slid his hands upwards over her legs. He unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down. Allie looked at him expectantly. What was he up to? Chris dropped to his knees and started kissing her legs, slowly kissing his way up to her pussy. Allie couldn't believe it! For the first time Chris had made the first move to have sex with her! It meant he wanted to have sex with her! He really loved her!

Allie laid her head on the bed and closed her eyes. She completely focused on the touch of his lips on her skin. She smiled in anticipation and slowly spread her legs to give Chris better access to her pussy.

Slowly Chris kissed her thighs and let his tongue slide over Allie's skin, close to the edge of her panties. Allie could barely control herself! She wanted him to touch her there, to lick her pussy. She wanted it so bad! Chris used a finger to slowly pull aside the crotch of her panties, revealing her beautiful pussy. He stuck his tongue out and barely touched Allie's clit. Allie's body twitched softly!

"Owwww yes baby....that feels so good!", she moaned softly.

She couldn't stand his teasing any longer. She rocked her hips to make contact with his tongue again! Again, Chris just barely touched her clit with his tongue and Allie almost lost it!

"Ooohhh fuck, stop teasing me like that....please lick me baby.....I want it so bad....please lick my pussy, I want to come all over your tongue", Allie begged.

Suddenly Chris placed his lips over Allie's clit and sucked it into his mouth!

"OOOOOOWWWWWW FUUUUUUUUCK", Allie screamed while arching her back!

The sensation of Chris simultaneously sucking her clit and flicking his tongue over it, made Allie go ballistic! She lay writhing on the bed with pure pleasure! She grabbed Chris's head and pushed it into her pussy.

"Ohhhhh my god.....keep sucking my clit.....ohhh yessss......fuck......suck it baby....make me come...just keep doing it like that.....aaaaahhhhhh......owww my god......I'm gonna come....just keep going....don't stop.....lick my clit....owwww fuck, this feels so fucking good......ooohh baby......yesss....just like that....ohhh fuck....i'm gonna come.....ohh yesss....i'm gonna come......OWWW FUCK......I'M CUMMING!"

When Allie came, stars exploded in her brain! She felt all the muscles in her lower body twitch and held on to Chris' head like it was some sort of lifebuoy! When her orgasm had faded, she just lay on the bed, smiling happily.

"Holy fuck baby, I've never had an orgasm like that before! What did you just do to me?", she said softly.

Chris lay next to her and took her into his arms. They kissed each other softly and held each other.

She looked at Chris and hesitated. He sensed she wanted to ask him something.

"What is it baby?", he said.

"Please don't get me wrong Chris. I have really loved all the sex we have had so far and the way you just made me come makes me feel you really love me."

"But?", Chris said with a smile.

He had a pretty good idea what she was going to ask. There was only one thing they hadn't done yet!

"Well, you know....I'm sort of wondering....when....you know....when are we going to make love?", she asked softly.

"I know you have wanted to and believe me, so have I! Every time we have sex, I want it more than anything in the world! But I want it to be special for the both of us and wanted to wait until your birthday! Something to look forward to, to mark a new beginning and maybe an extra birthday gift!", Chris replied.

"That will be the best birthday gift ever!", she smiled and kissed him.

She held him tight and laid her head on his shoulder. She felt the happiest girl in the world!

"Shall we get something to eat?", Chris asked.

"The food in the restaurant here is pretty good", he added.

"Yes, I would love to have dinner with you", Allie replied with a smile.

She felt all excited! This would be the first time she and Chris would be eating in public as a couple and no longer as stepfather and stepdaughter!

She got off the bed, picked up her clothes and got dressed. She took her phone and texted Mia.

[It's finally happening! I am having dinner with Chris in his hotel! First time out as a couple! I'm soooo excited! Is it ok if I text mom I'm staying for dinner at your place? I hope Chris will let me spend the night here too, I don't want to be alone with mom at home! Will you cover for me, please? -- Love, Allie]

Mia replied immediately.

[Of course, silly! I'm so happy for you! Go for it, girl! If anybody calls, I will deal with them! - M]

Allie looked at the screen with a smile. She then texted her mom she would be eating and sleeping over at Mia's. She looked at Chris getting ready to take her out for dinner. She would keep her fingers crossed so she could sleep here tonight! But knowing how much they loved each other, she didn't think Chris would mind her staying the night.

**********

When Joan got Allie's message, she felt disappointed that Allie wouldn't be home, but she couldn't really blame her. The poor girl had just gotten completely caught up in the mess she, her mother, had created! Joan realized how badly she had messed up Allie's life too! That's why she couldn't understand that after all that had happened, she still had fucked Ulan and Dan today! Why? She just couldn't say no when there was an opportunity to have adulteress sex! She hated herself for not being strong enough to say no. She needed help! Maybe her appointment tomorrow would help!

**********

'This feels so right', Allie thought. Having dinner together, as a real couple, felt so natural! While they enjoyed a nice meal, they had talked all evening, touching each other's hands on the table, locking their fingers. When she looked at Chris sitting opposite of her, she just couldn't stop smiling! She loved him so much, she was certain she wanted to spent the rest of her life with him! It just felt like it was meant to be! Never in her life had she felt so happy! After the dinner they slowly walked to the elevators in the lobby, their arms wrapped around each other.

"Chris, I want to spend the night with you, I don't want to go home tonight and deal with mom's mood", please?"

Chris looked at her with a smile.

"I would like that too Allie, very much! I just waited for you to let me know when you were ready for that step!"

He kissed Allie. They took the elevator up.

[To be continued...]

12