All Comments on 'Careful What You Wish For - Day 11'

by HornyBrain

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not exactly complete yet

What happened to Dan and the assistant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank goodness it's finaly over.

About 5 chapters too long for me.

SukkyFoxxeSukkyFoxxeover 3 years ago
Superb

Great series, really enjoyed it. Shame it had to end! Anyway, thanks for sharing all your hard work.

Bullrider14Bullrider14over 3 years ago
Not finished

What happened at Chris’s work did he get promoted and what about Dan and the assistant

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you.

I enjoyed your story and while not agreeing with how it ended. I appreciated the entertainment it provided. I kinda wished that Chris and his family helped her son, but sometimes life is no fair that way.

HornyBrainHornyBrainover 3 years agoAuthor
A big thank you for your comments and support!

I like to thank each and every one of you, who took the time to read one or more of my 'Careful what you wish for' stories! I hope they provided some entertainment in these difficult Corona days.

I know from some of the comments, not everybody liked the stories, but that is inevitable. Maybe you will like a future story more!

A very special thanks to all of you who took the time to send me your comments, feedback and e-mails. It meant a lot to me and it will help me improve the quality of future stories.

Stay safe and share some extra love with those who need it most in these challenging times!

HornyBrain

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomenabout 3 years ago
Great series of stories

I read and enjoyed all your stories. I especially liked the parts of the young black guy who fucks the older white woman.

Also, please ignore the haters who are critical of your stories. They are always the ones that have never written a story.

Great job. I look forward to your future stories..

nycreadernycreaderabout 3 years ago
Thanks to "TeenStudforOlderWomen"' for your supportive Comment.

Dear "TeenStudforOlderWomen":

I don't really particularly like the type of story that you seem to particularly like (and write) -- and which this series has been; however, I wish to thank you for giving support to the author "HornyBrain" as a fellow writer (I gather from other Comments that he has been attacked a lot in Comments, and he should appreciate hearing support from a fellow Literotica writer).

E. in New York City ("nycreader" when Commenting at Literotica)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great series

Loved reading every one of these, I've actually read it about 2 or 3 times now. Super hot, thanks for sharing with us and ignore the haters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story series! Very sexy! Shout out to Chris, Alli and Mia! Keep strong!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Long story. Reminds me of Soddom and Gomorrah. Is this where our society is headed?

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - no comment

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

I liked your story.

I hope you keep writing.

Scores 5/5

SaltySurpriseSaltySurprisealmost 2 years ago

Loved the Story Please keep writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous