Careful What You Wish For - Intro

Story Info
A curious submissive searches for a dominant man.
1.5k words
4.42
10.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SkelyBonz
SkelyBonz
54 Followers

(All characters are above the age of 18)

Be careful what you wish for, you never know when it might come true.

In my early 20s I feel like I had fairly average sexual tastes. As a bisexual guy I would bounce between straight and gay porn depending on the mood. Mostly vanilla stuff, the standard flimsy plot hook that leads to fucking. All very dry. That was until I stumbled upon a video of a big older man giving commands to a skinny young guy around my age. The man made the younger kneel in front of him, crawl around on all fours, and choke on his dick for extended periods of time. After each order was carried out the older man would always compliment the other with words of encouragement like "that's a good slut" or "what a good little bitch you are."

I had heard of sub/dom relationships before, but this was my first time really seeing it in action. I couldn't explain the feeling buy I was instantly hooked. My usual vanilla porn searches were quickly replaced with more and more BDSM content. Men and Women being dominated, usually by older men, became my go to and I started experiencing stronger orgasms than ever before. It didn't take long for me to start imagining myself in the situations I was watching. Though at the time I remember thinking it was weird that I was placing myself in the role of the person being abused vs the other way around. For whatever reason I had a burning desire to be slapped and spit at and forced to do depraved things in exchange for compliments and praise.

This obsession stayed little more than that for multiple years. It wasn't until my mid 20's that I started branching out and wanting to try things for real. It all started with Grindr, like many stories do. Where else can a young man go to have strangers throwing themselves at them? I made my profile with just my skinny pale torso in the picture so that people could get an idea of my size. I put in my bio 'looking to try out being someone's submissive.' And added BDSM as one of my kinks. From there I just logged in and let the messages slowly start to roll in. Lots of "taps" and way too many "Hey" messages I was starting to get annoyed. I had a few back and forths with some people but most of them were over an hour drive away from me. I was hoping for something more local.

Eventually a message managed to grab my attention right off the rip. The man was older, his profile said 55, so more than twice my age. His opening line read, "Hello, experienced dom that enjoys training new submissives. Hit me back if you're serious about giving someone control."

His words were like a spark that ignited something in me. I messaged him back almost immediately and said I was interested. We chatted back and forth a bit and he asked me a lot of questions about myself. How many people I'd been with, how experienced I was with older men, how I came to be interested in dominants, etc. He asked me to take a few pictures for him in poses that he outlined for me as well. Each picture involved me in a state of somewhat undress doing provocative poses. I had taken nudes before, but there was something different about these pictures. It was the fact that he wanted me semi-nude as well as the instructions I needed to follow that made the whole thing feel extra sexy.

Seemingly satisfied with my appearance and obedience, the man told me he would be willing to take me on as a submissive. Apparently I wasn't the only one "in his care" and that he had a few other submissives. He truly wasn't kidding when he said he had experience. He gave his name as Jackson but told me I would always refer to him as "Daddy" and failure to do so would result in punishment. Just reading the word punishment made my dick twitch a little in my pants. Part of me wondered if I should mess up on purpose just to see what he meant by punishment. My mind raced with possibilities. Would he spank me? Tie me up and leave me in a compromising position? Degrade me with words? All prospects seemed enticing to me in some way.

I was given one final task before he would agree to meet me in person. For a whole day he would be in touch with me over text. Every so often he would give me a new task to complete and a time limit to do it in. I agreed to the test and he said it was starting immediately. He gave me a half hour to get a marker and write "Property of Daddy" across my chest and then send him a picture as evidence. I had never even considered body writing before, but I wasn't going to say no to my first task. It felt so weirdly dirty and hot as I jotted down the words. I sent the picture and simply received a thumbs up emoji in return. My day continued like normal for a couple hours but my mind kept lingering on the words I'd written across my chest. It was like a constant reminder. I was starting to understand why he had me do it.

My next task came through and this time it was to do a strip tease on camera and send it to Daddy. Again it was something I had never done before, and so my movements seemed stilted and unnatural. In return for the video, another thumbs up. I waa eager for some real praise. I wanted my efforts acknowledged by this man. In hindsight he was very smartly getting me wrapped around his finger. My mind was focused on when I'd hear from him again the entire day and every time my phone went off my heart would flutter with anticipation. A couple more tasks came in, both being more body writing. One on my ass cheek reading "Spank me" and the other right above my crotch reading "useless" with an arrow pointing down. Every task being met with a thumbs up. By the end of the night I was desperate for just a sliver of praise.

Around the time I was getting into bed I received my final task for this test. I was told to strip naked and to send a video of myself fingering my ass. I was also told that I was not allowed to touch my dick at all during it. It was something I had tried before but never really found much pleasure in it. Doing it while on camera though was a different story. It was so sexy knowing that someone would see the video that I got a little lost in doing it. The video was only supposed to be a minute long but ended up being 5 minutes. By the end of it my legs were shaking, but I couldn't bring myself to an orgasm.

I still excitedly sent the video to Daddy and this time I got back more than a thumbs up. He replied with "Good boy. You've made me very happy today. You passed the test."

With those words I couldn't help but smile widely. I was officially a submissive! We ended up chatting back and forth a bit to set up a time for us to meet. We settled on a few days from then at his house. He also gave me an assignment to do every day until then. In the morning I would need to write "property of daddy" somewhere on my body and every night I would need to finger myself without jerking off. I happily obliged these commands as I eagerly awaited our first meeting. The days dragged on and my thoughts were always on what it would be like to submit in person. I really wanted to cum, but was forbidden from touching my penis. I tried for hours to reach orgasm from just my fingers, but never managed it.

Three long days passed before it was finally time to meet. I worked my regular shift with my head in the clouds the entire time. Afterwards I raced home to shower and shave as smooth as I could get myself. I wasn't sure I felt ready but it was time to leave so I headed out and made my way to the address I was given. When I pulled up I was a little shocked at the fanciness of the place. It wasn't a mansion, but it was much nicer than I had expected. At least a 4 bedroom house and a sizable back yard surrounded by bushy trees as well. I parked in the spacious driveway next to a fancy looking black sedan.

'At least it's not some dingy apartment with nosy neighbors' I thought to myself as I stepped out of my car.

The front door had a printed note on it that said enter and follow the instructions written on the table in the entranceway. The impersonal feeling of a typed up instruction made it all more mysterious. I was simply following orders and going along with whatever came my way. I nervously opened the door and entered the home.

SkelyBonz
SkelyBonz
54 Followers