Caregiver

Story Info
Assisting Mrs. McGurty.
1.3k words
4.15
5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The alarm goes off, waking me up. I wash, eat breakfast and prepare to leave. I had to be at Mrs. McGurty's house by 9, yeah my nursing job is a typical 9-5 deal. Mrs. McGurty was an 81 year old widow who was having difficulty with the house work and once she almost fell but stubbornly refused to get a cane, sooner rather than later she was going to need it or so I thought.

I look at the time, shit I was going to be late. I put the pedal to the metal. I was allowed a three minute grace period after 9 but I wasn't trying to make it into a habit. I was fortunate to become a caregiver nurse at 18 but I couldn't afford to lose it or have Mrs. McGurty getting bored of me.

I arrive at 8:58am. I ring the doorbell and a few seconds later Mrs. McGurty opens the door and I enter. She hands me her phone so I could clock in. Just in time.

I look at Mrs. McGurty in nothing but a bathrobe, she had taken a shower and smells nice.

I get down on all fours and crawl to her. Once I reach her I open up her bathrobe and sniff her white trimmed pussy. I kiss her clit first then the edges and then I take hold of her asscheeks and begin eating my second meal. Hmmmm!

Mrs. McGurty lets out a moan and grips my black hair with both hands and pushes me deeper into her pussy.

I start sucking in her juice and soon her stream becomes spray. She lets go and smiles at my drenched face.

She pulls me up my hair and takes me to her bedroom. She pushes me on the bed and I look at her as she fully removes her bathrobe and goes to her closet.

She emerges from her closet with a golden strap on. I get down on my knees and starts sucking on it like a real cock. I was bobbing my head forward and backwards and then I release and slide my hand for a few seconds.

After it was good and wet I sit on the bed and remove my shoes and purple nursing scrubs attire but before I could remove my red panties Mrs. McGurty stops me. She approaches me and my heart is pounding as she places both hands on my red panties covered ass.

I wanted to kiss her as I inhaled her scent but she was leading. She pushes me back on the bed, raises my legs and

slowly removes my red panties not taking her green eyes off me.

She pulls me up, I was expecting a kiss but instead she turns me around and pushes me back on the bed. Her soft wrinkled hands caresses my bare black asscheeks and then she gets on the bed.

She rubs my already wet pussylips with the strap on before sticking it in.

She begins thrusting slowly and starts caressing my red bra C-cup covered breasts. I moan and groan as she increases speed.

A few minutes later she slows down and starts panting, she was 81 after all so I take over sliding backwards and forwards. She smacks ass making me scream in ecstasy. I could feel more and more of my pussy juice pouring out on the bed.

Her right soft wrinkled hand gives my ass another slap while her left soft wrinkled hand caresses my clit.

I came again as she inserts her wet thumb into my asshole.

A second later she pulls the strap on out but now I was fucking her thumb nice a slow. I look back at her smiling at me. She withdraws her thumb and puts some lube from her mouth into my asshole and then she inserts the strap on into my ass.

With renewed vigor she pounds my ass and grips my black hair pulling me roughly. I receive more slaps on my ass.

She smacks my pussy and rubs it roughly. I moan and groan louder and louder and then with one savage thrust I scream and collapse on the bed.

Mrs. McGurty slows down and after a few more thrusts she withdraws the strap on from my ass with a pop. She gives me another smack on the ass and gets off the bed leaving me panting loudly.

After about ten minutes of laying on the bed, Mrs. McGurty suddenly flips me on my back. She climbs on the bed and then over me. She lowers herself on my face and begins riding me hard.

I stick my tongue out as Mrs. McGurty goes fast with the bumping and grinding. She moans and groans loudly and smacks my stomach. Her movement starts to slow but she keeps going.

A few seconds later she stops and just sits on my face while I continue eating. It wasn't long before she was rejuvenated and resumes humping my face.

For an elderly woman she could sure fuck and I was loving every moment of it but our lips still hadn't met yet which had me worried.

Her pussy juice suddenly pours into my mouth and face as she came. She was panting while still on my face and then she delivers another smack to my stomach.

A second later she gets up and I was allowed to breathe, honestly I too busy basking in ecstasy to care about suffocating but Mrs. McGurty wouldn't allow that.

Her soft wrinkled hands were now around my back unclasping my bra. She tosses it over her shoulder and my chocolate mountains were at her viewing pleasure.

She licks her lips and begins carcassing them. She tells me that they're lushest. She licks my left nipple before clamping down on it while her left soft winkled fingers pinch my right nipple. I moan as she takes delight in playing with my chocolate mountains. Her wet tongue slobers all over them to the point they resemble snow covered mountains.

A minute later her soft wrinkled right hand finds my pussy and fingers it while she still focusing on my mountains. I was writhing but then she stops. Damn I was so close but I must remember that it's my job to assist her not myself.

She brings her sagging D-cup breasts between my face and orders me to suckle them and I begin kissing, licking and sucking. She asks me if I love her sagging tits and I respond by motorboating them.

A few minutes later she withdraws her tits and I look up as she opens up my legs and places her legs between them. I groan loudly as she starts humping me, our other lips were kissing, our hips were grinding. It was an exquisite feeling that I never wanted to end.

She slows down and allows me to take over grinding into her. Her soft wrinkled right hand caresses my left bouncing tit as I call out her name.

She resumes and now both of us were grinding into each other. We moan and groan loudly. She calls me by name and a second later she's on top of me taking full control. Her sagging breasts were against my youthful breasts, I was hoping to start sucking face but she doesn't reciprocate

only grip my hair and slap my breasts. I was cumming, she was cumming, both of us were cumming.

I scream first and a few seconds later Mrs. McGurty lets out a scream of her own and falls back off me.

We both pant and I gaze at Mrs. McGurty as she crawls to me and gazes into my brown eyes and says that I belong to her and she at last plants a kiss on my lips and then her tongue goes inside my mouth and mine inside her mouth, drinking each others saliva.

I am happy.

THE END