Careless Summoning

Story Info
A nerdy girl try to summon a demon and succeed.
4.5k words
4.71
21.9k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScaryOwl
ScaryOwl
254 Followers

Cloaked inside a black hooded robe she bought for the occasion, Alice took a step back to take a good look at her work.

Finding demon summoning rituals on the dark web was surprisingly easy for the nerdy girl, and the ingredients for it were simple to get. Some sulfur, a few candles, goat horns, and blood of a virgin. Alice had about 5 liters of the latter at her disposal. It took her a few weeks to draw enough of her own blood for the ritual, and she felt like a vampire keeping so much of it inside her fridge.

The plump brunette stood in front of a pentagram, drawn in her blood and sulfur, large enough for two people to stand inside. At the end of each line, a candle burned and right in the center two severed goat horns awaited.

Alice chuckled at the efforts she deployed for all of this. She was attracted to the occult side of things, but had no doubts that all was gonna happen was her looking ridiculous, standing in her guest room repurposed into a demon summoning room. Still, she took one more look at the piece of paper with the summoning words, and started chanting.

"Quantus tremor est futúrus, quando judex est ventúrus, cuncta stricte discussúrus!"

The latin language could as well be alien language to Alice, so she probably butchered every single word.

"Tuba mirum spargens sonum per sepúlcra regiónum, coget omnes ante thronum. Mors stupébit et Natúra, cum resúrget creatúra, judicánti responsúra."

Halfway through the incantation, Alice couldn't hold her laughter back anymore. She laughed at how ridiculous she probably was, with her black robe and her butchered latin words. At least she had some fun, and working on this simulacrum took her mind away from her shitty life for a few weeks.

She sat down on the floor as she realized that she was sweating, the temperature in the room quite high. Then the pentagram started glowing ominously.

Wide eyed, Alice watched as a bright blood red light poured from the pentagram, and from it an humanoid figure emerged. Standing straight, the demon almost touched the ceiling of the room with the top of his horns. His crimson skin was covered with dark as night fur on his arms, legs and chest. Behind him a long thick tail whipped the floor. He was as wide as two men, and muscular enough to put the biggest bodybuilder in the world to shame.

His purple eyes found Alice's, and he spoke, his voice loud and deep enough to make the whole room shake.

"I AM BELIAL, THE WORLD ENDER! WHICH KINGDOM SHALL I RAZE? WHICH EMPIRE SHALL FALL TODAY?"

Alice hadn't really planned for this to really happen. So she just spoke the truth in her heart.

"Huh. I just want my bullies to stop."

Belial raised a massive eyebrow.

"HUMAN, I DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOUR WORDS."

--------------------

"They constantly demean me, for anything. They insult me, because I'm short, because of my freckles, because of my glasses, for anything really. And their words hurt, hurt so much."

Alice and her guest were sitting on her thankfully wide couch, as she took huge scoops of ice scream and stuffed her mouth with it.

"Every time we're in the locker room they call me a freak. One time they shoved me inside a locker and locked me inside. I was stuck for hours! And of course they had stolen my clothes by the time I got out."

"I'm shunned everywhere I go. I'm not invited to parties, I can't make any friends. No one chooses me when we're doing group assignments. All of that because of that bitch Jenna, she's the one leading all the other girls against me."

"I CAN RAZE HER HOME AND SEND HER TO THE DEEPEST HELL, SHOULD YOU COMMAND IT!" Belial boomed.

"No! Please don't raze anything. I don't want to hurt anyone."

Belial gently put his colossal hand against Alice's cheek.

"HUMAN, I AM A WAR DEMON. I CAN NOT HELP YOU IF I CAN NOT DESTROY THINGS."

"I know, I know. Thank you for the company, but I don't want to waste your time. I'm sure you have demon things to do right? How does it work, do I have to unsummon you or something?"

Belial laughed, shaking the couch and every furniture inside the living room.

"YOU SIMPLY OPENED THE DOOR, BUT I'M NOT BOUND TO YOU. I CAN LEAVE AS I PLEASE. BUT I WANT TO HELP YOU."

The improbable duo sat in silence as Alice finished her ice cream.

"I HAVE AN IDEA!" Belial shouted, jumping to his hoofed feet.

--------------------

Alice and her demon friend went back to the pentagram drawn on the floor.

"I CAN NOT HELP YOU, HUMAN, BUT I KNOW SOMEONE WHO MAY!"

Belial bent down and placed his hand next to the pentagram. Runes started to appear everywhere on the floor, filling the blood symbol and spreading around it.

"I MADE THE RIFT BETWEEN OUR WORLDS PERSISTENT."

Alice blinked, wondering if she had any control left on the situation and if she fucked up.

"DO NOT WORRY, I WILL BE BACK VERY SOON." Belial said loudly as he took a single step inside the pentagram, and vanished.

Alice was once again alone. She pondered what happened and how a 'war demon' could have been the closest thing to a friend she had in years.

--------------------

A few minutes later, the pentagram glowed again, and Belial emerged from it, but he was not alone this time.

Behind the colossal war demon stood a much smaller, more human-like being. The demon looked like a ridiculously gorgeous human woman with light purple skin, wearing only a skimpy metal bra and panty. Large, bat-like wings sprouted from her back and a thin tail ending with a wider heart shaped tip started right above her plump butt. She had very long black hair and two short horns on top of her head. Her huge, gravity defying tits were barely contained by her bra, and nothing of her unnatural beauty was left to the imagination.

The female demon scanned the room with her red eyes, then smiled as she saw Alice.

"I AM VERY SORRY, I HAVE WORLDS TO END, I CAN NOT STAY. BUT I'M SURE LILITH CAN HELP YOU. SMALL HUMAN, IT WAS A PLEASURE MEETING YOU, I WILL STAY IN TOUCH." With these words, Belial went back to the pentagram and disappeared, leaving only Alice on her own with the other demon.

"Hi, my name is Lilith, as you probably guessed." She spoke with a sultry voice.

"I'm Alice." Alice said with a small voice. She was much more intimidated by the slutty looking demon than she was by Belial.

"Belial told me you had some... self esteem issues." Lilith took a few steps toward Alice, and the poor brunette girl started to shake as her pants started to stirr.

"What? No! I don't! That's not the issue I have!"

"Really? Let's see." Lilith extended her arm and placed her hand against Alice's burning cheek.

Alice felt Lilith parse her mind, flying through her memories and feelings she didn't even knew she had. Tears started to fall from her eyes as she was forced to remember everything.

"I'm sorry sweety, I know this can be hard. But I'll make up for it later, I swear." Litith whispered in Alice's ear as her idle hand dried Alice's tears.

Finally, Alice felt Lilith's intrusion in her mind stop. She took a deep breath.

"You think you're fat. You think you're short and ugly. You think you're a freak because you have a dick. Their words hurt you because in your mind they are true. You never stood up against your bullies because you thought they were right."

By the end of Lilith's sentence, Alice was crying openly.

"You have to destroy this image of you that you have. Your freckles make your face adorable."

Lilith's hands worked on removing Alice's clothes one by one. Her black robe dropped on the floor, then her top joined it. Lilith expertly unhooked Alice's bra, freeing her tits. Lilith looked at Alice in the eyes as she undressed her.

"You're short, but what does that change? Nature decided you had to be this tall. Without my heels I wouldn't even be taller than you. Do you think I'm less pretty because of it?" Lilith shapeshifting magic made her slightly shorter as she spoke, making her last statement true.

Alice couldn't answer as she cried, so she just shook her head.

Working on Alice's jeans, Lilith continued.

"You're a little plump, true. But you're far from fat. It makes you softer and better to cuddle with."

With a last tug, Alice's jeans went down. The brunette shivered as she felt Alice's hand on her underwear, the bulge betraying her arousal. She blushed deeply.

Lilith giggled. "Don't be ashamed of yourself. I tend to have this kind of effect on your kind." Whispering, she added. "Humans call me a succubus. But we don't drain humans of their life, only their cum."

Lilith made short work of Alice's boxer, and her whole body was on display, her dick fully hard.

"Oh my. You're pretty well endowed there, love. Your dick is not a curse, it's a blessing. I'll make sure you understand that."

Lilith took a step back to admire Alice's whole.

"I see you, inside and out. And all I see is a lovely young woman. I see nothing of the image of yourself you have in your mind. Show your true self to the world, and it shall tremble!"

"What if... if I don't want it to tremble?"

Lilith laughed. Her voice and laugh was so hot, so arousing for the poor horny virgin. Alice felt she could cum just from hearing Lilith laugh.

"Maybe, if you want, of course, I can also help you with the other burden you have on your mind. You know, your v i r g i n i t y." Lilith's sultry voice overwhelmed Alice's mind.

"I browsed your mind, love, and I've found all your filthy thoughts. I can do everything, be everything, and even more. All you have to do is ask."

Alice stood there, stunned, as the succubus removed her bra and panties, standing naked and proud.

"No, you don't even have to ask." Lilith put her hand on Alice's temple. "Just think about the dirty things you want to do to me."

Alice's cheeks became as red as Belial skin as she couldn't help it and thought about depraved things.

"Oh, you want to bury your dick between my soft huge tits and fuck them until you dump all your thick cum on my chest?"

Alice was practically drooling, Lilith indeed reading her mind very clearly.

"But how are you going to do that, if you just stand there? It's time for you to learn to be assertive, it's time for you to take what you want, what you NEED!" Lilith's soft voice teased as she made her hefty tits jiggle with a gentle slap.

Alice raised her hands and reached for Lilith's cow tits, stopping mere inches before them.

"Do it, honey. Take the first step outside of your old shell." Lilith was smiling warmly.

Alice felt something click in her mind, and she felt like she had been freed from a weight that had been holding her down for years. She roughly reached for Lilith's tits, and loudly moaned as her hands sinked inside the soft mound of flesh. With a wildness she didn't knew she had in her, Alice kneaded the tits in front of her.

"Yes, sweetheart, that's it. Play with them as much as you want. You decide what happens next, you are in control."

Alice enjoyed the unending softness between her hands thoroughly, but then decided it was not enough. She brought her head right next to one of Lilith's dark purple nipples, and started nibbling and sucking on it, making Lilith moan wantonly.

An urge grew inside of Alice, unstoppable. She had to fuck those tits. Alice moved her hands on the demon woman's shoulders, and pushed her down roughly. Obedient, the succubus went down on her knees.

"If I may, fucking my tits would feel even better if you rammed your cock inside my mouth first, to make it slick with my saliva." With that, Lilith opened her mouth wide, and closed her eyes.

Listening only to her burning desires and the sultry teasing voice of the demon in her apartment, Alice grabbed the back of Lilith's head and jabbed her aching dick inside the waiting mouth. She felt the demon's plump lips wrap around her shaft, and her tongue played with the tip of her cock. She was in heaven, inside the warm and welcoming mouth of a demon. Working her sex magic, Lilith made Alice's balls glow purple for a instant, granting the virgin and eager girl unnatural stamina and cum production.

Without thinking clearly, Alice rammed her hips back and forth as fast as she could, sending the whole length of her big cock inside Lilith's mouth every time, reaching her tight throat with her tip. As the demon woman didn't need to breathe, she just enjoyed the brutal facefucking she received.

Sloppy noises filled the room as the repressed girl used all her frustration to destroy the willing fucktoy's mouth. With each thrust Alice felt her churning balls slap against Lilith's chin, making a loud flesh slapping against flest noise. But suddenly, Alice stopped, and she withdrew her dick from Lilith's mouth, who pouted.

"Sweety, why did you stop? Is something wrong?"

"I, huh. I don't want to cum in your mouth. I want to cum on your tits, while I'm fucking them." Alice said as she blushed heavily. Her mouth never uttered such naughty words before.

Lilith's smile grew wide. "Then do it. What are you waiting for, stud?"

Alice grabbed both of Lilith's massive tits and pressed them together, then slipped her cock in between them, from below. With an upward thrust, she buried her dick inside the soft embrace of the hellish breasts. Alice moaned loudly, as she now enjoyed what was previously her biggest and most inaccessible fetish.

With the tip of Alice's dick emerging from the vastness of Lilith's tits, the demon girl lowered her head and took it in her mouth. Her tongue worshipped the dick inside of her mouth as much as she could, before Alice started fucking her tits in the earnest.

With breakneck speed Alice sent her dick back and forth inside the delicious tightness of the breasts pressed together, the tip poking out of Lilith's cleavage and entering her mouth with every thrust. Alice's slick shaft moved up and down with ease even as she held the tits very tight. The brunette girl felt her hips roughly hit Lilith' underboob every time, making her udders jiggle, to Alice's pleasure.

Lilith raised her head and looked Alice in the eyes. "Don't you want them bigger? I told you I can be whatever you want." Alice's eyes were wild as she nodded as fast as she could.

Lilith's tits grew bigger, and bigger, now comically large and very impractical on the shortish frame of the demon woman. That was mere details for Alice, whose dick was completely lost inside a sea of soft flesh and endless pleasure. She couldn't even see it anymore, but Alice kept thrusting her dick inside the jiggling mass that was Lilith' breasts.

Relishing in feelings she never thought she would experience, Alice couldn't hold it back any longer. She came with more strength than she ever did, and her thick, creamy cum erupted like a fountain from inside Lilith's cleavage, splashing her face and her whole breasts. Lilith came in turn, the feeling of semen on her skin delightful for a succubus.

Lilith stayed on her knees, face and breasts glazed by cum, as she waited for Alice to settle down. The virgin girl was enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm, her cock still inside Lilith's cleavage unmoving and her hands still holding her tits as they slowly went back down to their normal, but still huge, size. After a few minutes, she withdrew her dick from the soft paradise it was in and stumbled backward.

Lilith smiled radiantly as her eyes were focused on Alice's dick, still rock hard. "I could look into your mind to see what you're going to do to me next, but I don't wanna spoil the surprise."

Alice grabbed the obedient demon sextoy by the arm and dragged her out of the guest room.

--------------------

As the duo reached Alice's bedroom, the brunette let Lilith's arm go.

"Oooh, a bed! You don't want to brutally pound me on the floor then?"

Alice was very flustered, and Lilith teasing her wasn't helping at all. She sat on her bed, dick standing rock hard, then looked Lilith in the eyes.

"Maybe, hum, maybe you could... Ride me?"

"Oh, honey. You still don't understand. You don't have to ask nicely. You command, and I obey." Lilith cooed.

She smiled as she climbed on top of the wannabe summoner. She pressed her breasts against Alice's face as she hovered above her throbbing cock. Listening only to her lust, Alice buried her head inside Lilith's cleavage, enjoying the warmth and softness of her demonic boobs.

While Alice played with her tits, Lilith slowly lowered her body, sinking Alice's eager cock inside her wet cunt, inch after inch. Alice moaned loudly between Lilith's tits as pleasure melted her brain. When Lilith finally hilted herself on Alice's cock, the recently not-virgin-anymore girl couldn't help herself and started thrusting her hips upward, making her demon sex friend bounce on her dick.

"My, my. Someone is eager to get off. Congrats on losing your virginity, sweetheart." Lilith said softly as she started to move her hips and use her skillful vagina to pleasure Alice's cock.

All of this was way too much for the poor Alice. She rammed her hips like a rabbit in heat, and after an awkwardly short time she came balls deep inside Lilith, groaning and moaning. Lilith's eyes rolled up as she relished in the semen invading her cunt. No baby would be created from this unholy breeding, but that didn't stop Lilith from thoroughly enjoying each creampie she took from humans.

Alice's face emerged from the demon's cleavage, crying.

"I'm sorry... I'm pitiful... I couldn't last any longer..."

Tenderly, Lilith put her hand on Alice's cheek. "You have nothing to be sorry for. I am pretty good at milking cocks, and that was your first time. Besides, you're still ready to go, aren't you?" Alice nodded, still horny after two loads.

"Then relax, and let me do all the work, love."

Lilith's hips started rolling back and forth as she effortlessly bounced up and down on Alice's cock. The sex demon carefully gave pleasure gradually, not wanting to send the already overstimulated girl into another orgasm to soon. She guided Alice's face toward her nipple, and the boob obsessed young woman started sucking on it like a child.

The succubus went faster and rougher as time went on, and in turn Alice played with her breasts with wilder abandon. She kneaded, groped and slapped the purple mounds of flesh as her heart desired and playfully bit Lilith's nipples.

Suddenly, Lilith stopped completely. Frustration growing inside her, Alice looked at Lilith in the eyes.

"I'm going to go all in, honey. Try to hold on as much as you can, but don't forget that I'm proud of you, no matter what." Lilith briefly and lewdly kissed Alice, then she smiled radiantly.

Alice felt like all hell broke loose instantly as Lilith resumed fucking her, with brutal efficiency this time. The bouncing demon mewled as her cunt worked it's magic on Alice's cock, overwhelming the young woman with infinite pleasure. Alice tensed her whole body and steeled her mind as much as she could, trying to delay the inevitable. She held on heroically, for whole minutes as the succubus rode her violently, but she unavoidably came, flooding Lilith's pussy with another, much bigger, load. Her yell of ecstasy joined Lilith's chorus of moans and whimpers.

Alice never came this hard before. She felt like she dumped months of cum in one shot, emptying her ball and her mind all at once. She stayed like that, collapsed against Lilith's massive chest, for what felt like an eternity, simply enjoying the warmth of another body against hers.

Beneath the blissfulness, Alice noticed another feeling deep down. She was still horny and ready to go.

--------------------

"You can change your appearance, right? Drastically?"

Lilith smiled, easily seeing where this was going. This was not her first rodeo.

"Indeed. Do you have something precise in mind?" She had a pretty good guess at what Alice was going to ask her to turn into.

ScaryOwl
ScaryOwl
254 Followers
12