Careless Summoning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you... look like Jenna?" Bingo, Lilith thought. Humans were pretty predictable, at least after spending millenniums fucking them and letting them explore their fetishs.

Without a word, Lilith's body started to change. Her wings, tail and horns disappeared and her hair turned platinum blonde. She grew taller and her assets got smaller as her body became an exact copy of the blonde bimbo bully Lilith saw inside Alice's mind.

"Is this what you wanted, freak?" Even Lilith's voice had become the same as Jenna's voice.

Alice was taken aback by how accurate Lilith's transformation was. She felt the same fear and anguish she usually felt when close to the real Jenna. But emboldened by the fact that this was still the sexy and willing succubus beneath, Alice had others feeling. Mostly, burning anger and unstoppable lust.

The nerdy girl grabbed the fake Jenna by the hair, and harshly threw her on the bed. Lilith yelped, playing her role masterfully. She fell face first on the mattress, bent over the side of the bed, her ass up in the air.

"It's payback time, bitch! Half the school got a turn on you, why not me!"

Lilith tried to answer, but Alice pushed her face back against the bed, silencing her.

Alice's rock hard cock teased the entrance of not-Jenna's pussy, but before entering it, it slid upward, and breached the gate of Lilith's asshole. The demon screamed, muffled by the bed.

The once shy woman used all her might and rammed her dick inside the tight asshole in front of her, caring little about the pain or pleasure she caused Jenna. All she wanted was to put that bitch in her place and dump a load inside her wonderful ass. She was vaguely aware that this was not the real deal, but she didn't care much. And Lilith was happy to go along. She loved being assfucked, the rougher the better.

Alice grunted like an animal as she destroyed Jenna's poor asshole with her big dick, going balls deep with each thrust and violently slapping her asscheeks, leaving red hand print in the creamy flesh. She spent her whole life ashamed of her extra appendage, but now, thanks to the unexpected help of Lilith, she understood that it actually was the best thing that happened to her. As she thrust her hips like a piston, she resolved to shed her old skin, and to finally be the girl she wanted to be. Goodbye the socially awkward Alice, welcome the confident and proud Alice. Of course this was not going to be this easy, but Alice had opened the door and taken the first and hardest step.

Deep in her thoughts, she barely felt her climax come. It sneaked on her, silently, like a predator chasing a prey. Then it pounced on her. Opening her eyes, she pushed forward harder than she ever did, going as deep as she could and came there, pouring yet another load inside the willing succubus slut, whose body was shaking as she came too.

Riding the high of her orgasm, she withdrew her cock from Lilith's asshole after dumping her whole load, and slammed her inside the shapeshifter's cunt. With the same might and will she used to fuck her asshole, she now went to town on Lilith's pussy, hitting the demon's cervix at the deepest of each thrust, making both of them squeal.

As the demon woman came again and again, enjoying the rough handling, Alice noticed that she started to lose control of her transformation. Her perfect white skin slowly returned to her natural purple, and soon her tail reappeared, whipping the air tantalizing in front of Alice.

The brunette grabbed the tail, causing Lilith to shriek with surprise and pleasure, her tail being very sensitive. Then, Alice started to play with the heart shaped tip of the tail as she fucked Lilith's pussy.

Lilith came hard, her whole body shaking strongly and her body went back to normal, destroying the illusion and roleplay. Alice didn't care. Lilith gave her what she wanted, no, what she needed.

With a last swift motion, Alice pressed her dick against the demon's yawning cervix and came there, dumping her fifth load of the day. A record, even for the masturbation-addicted woman. Cum poured out of Lilith's well fucked and well filled cunt.

Finally spent, Alice slouched on the bed, next to her demonic lover.

They both stayed in silence for a short while as they caught their breath.

Then Alice spoke. "Thank you, Lilith." she simply said.

--------------------

"Do you really have to go?" Alice pouted.

"Sorry love, I can't stay there and cuddle with you forever. I have other humans to fuck and demon stuff to do."

The demon and the summoner stood inside the room with the pentagram on the floor, clean and dressed.

"About the portal... Belial told me he made it permanent, or something..."

"Yes?" Lilith raised an eyebrow.

"Does that mean that... Other demons can go through it? I mean, so far all the demons I met were nice, but still, I don't want to be responsible for the destruction of my world by demons, you know?"

Lilith laughed sincerely. "Don't worry honey. Only Belial and I can go through it. I can't promise that he will not RAZE things the next time he's there though."

Alice smiled awkwardly, not completely sure if this was a joke or not. Still, she nodded.

"I'll miss you." Alice said honestly. "You truly helped me."

"Thank you, sweety. But don't worry. I'm sure I'll find some time to come say hi once in a while." She got closer to Alice, and whispered in her ear. "And the next time you're balls deep inside a woman, I want you to think about Aunty Lilith, okay?"

Alice blushed heavily as Lilith walked toward the portal and waved goodbye. In a blink, she was gone.

Once again, Alice was alone. But her heart was lighter, a burden removed from her tired body. Tomorrow would be the first day of the rest of her life.

--------------------

Hey,

Thanks for reading.

I had that "wholesome demon" twist on the classic demon summoning scenario in my mind for a while, but I didn't expected this story to go that deep in emotions until I started writing it properly, I kinda went with the flow. I guess everyone has their own insecurities, heh.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it.

As always, feedback and comments are much appreciated.

12