Carer Gets Help from her Client

Story Info
Old man helps his pregnant carer with inverted nipples.
2.8k words
4.61
10k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bert was a widower and looked forward to the daily visit of his carer, Anne. Anne was an attractive 23-year-old over six months pregnant with her first child.

"How did your visit about your pregnancy go yesterday afternoon? "

"It was fine but they said that I needed to do something about my inverted nipples otherwise it might be difficult to breastfeed. They suggested that my husband could help by massaging my nipples to encourage them to point outwards rather than inwards."

"Well that could be fun. My wife had the same problem years ago and I loved the excuse to play with them for hours."

"My husband has never been a boob man. With me pregnant he has lost all interest in my body. I told them and they suggested I bought and used a sex toy which applies suction to the nipples. I picked it up this morning but have not had the chance to try it yet."

"Go and get it from the car and we can see how well it works."

"I can't do that I am meant to be helping you not playing with sex toys."

"I am not going to complain and if you don't no one will ever know. Go and get it straight away."

Anne was surprised how she found herself opening the box in front of Bert. She showed him the two suction cups connected to each other and a rubber ball by clear plastic tubes. She presented them to her breasts over her clothing showing him how they would fit.

"Well let's get those gorgeous boobs out and give it a proper trial."

"There is no way I am getting my tits out in front of you even if it is to perform a medical procedure."

"I am old enough to be your grandfather and I have helped my wife with exactly this problem. Now don't be such a silly girl and get those clothes off straight away."

Anne felt a warm feeling of being looked after by this gentle persuasive old man. What danger could he be to her? She would rather enjoy showing off her boobs to him. She knew they would excite almost any man, except her husband. Sod it; she would give him a show. She found her heart pounding as she performed what could only be described as a striptease. Her nipples had always been very prominent but had grown hugely during her pregnancy.

"Oh they are beautiful. Your husband must be a fool not to want to play with them. Let me put the cups in the right position and you can then squeeze the ball to create the suction in exactly the right place."

He made sure that he did not position the cups correctly first time so he could spend time repositioning them. She cautiously applied the suction, watching as her dark red nipples changed shape until they nearly filled the cups. She had never seen her nipples this shape, they looked so excited and huge. She pumped again until she felt pain in both nipples.

"Oh that is something else. It is painful but also really nice."

"To really engorge your nipples you need to pump it even more. The stretching will encourage the nipples to stay sticking out."

With this he took hold of the ball and compressed it. It did not re-inflate until he played around with it in his hand.

"Fuck stop that it really hurts. Get them off me before my nipples are pulled off."

He pushed the button that released the suction and was able to peel the cups off her excited nipples. Before she could think she found both her nipples being rolled between his thumbs and fingers.

"This massage will help to teach the nipples to stay erect and prevent them inverting. Sit back and let me do what I did for my wife. Did you realize that your nipples are really huge and such a lovely dark red?"

"You can't be doing this to me it is so wrong. They are huge and so excited. Please you must stop."

He was not persuaded by her weak protest and carried on alternating between squeezing them hard and caressing them gently. It was some minutes, during which nothing was said; before she was suddenly caught by a coughing fit which not only broke the atmosphere but also the contact. When she recovered she said

"You should not have done that, but thank you it was more exciting than I could have imagined."

She was dressed quickly and saying that she must go but would see him on Monday with his shopping. Giving him a gentle hug, for the first time, she made a quick exit.

Monday could not come quick enough for him. He was nervous that she would be angry with him but hopeful that she had enjoyed herself. For the first few minutes it was as if the Friday visit had not happened. She put the shopping away and cleaned the upstairs of the house. After putting the kettle on she sat next to him on the sofa as she always did.

"Well did your husband come to his senses and help you with your new toy?"

"No I could not bring myself to discuss it with him. I knew he would not want to be involved. I did not get the chance to use it over the weekend."

"Well that's stupid, not only could it be really good for your nipples but it could have been fun. When are you going to get round to using the toy again?"

"Well I......... I left it in the car, wondering if you would help me again. The massage seemed to keep my nipples erect for hours. It was 24 hours before they became inverted again."

His smile was knowing and almost loving.

"Go and get it my dear and we will see what we can do."

She was back with it and stripped to the waist within a couple of minutes. Her dress was pulled down until her panties showed just below her swollen tummy. She snuggled up to him as he positioned the cups over her bright red nipples. She controlled the suction until her nipples were positively painful. It surprised her when he produced a bottle of cream from beside him. Without comment he poured some onto his hand and began massage it into her tight tummy.

"There it will help to prevent stretch marks forming. Now let's apply just a little more suction for a minute before we remove the cups. I can then massage those beautifully stretched nipples of yours. When I have given them a thorough massage we will apply the suction again to ensure the maximum benefit."

She was delighted at the size and shape of her nipples when they were pealed out of the cups. He started the massage as previously rolling the nipples firmly almost painfully. His massage gradually changed to gently stimulating them. Her eyes glazed over as any fight she had drifted away. She slumped back and sideways up against him on the sofa. It was ten minutes before he held the cups back in place.

He played with the levels of suction bringing loud moans from her when the nipples were stretched painfully. She had long ago stopped fighting what was going on. As he removed the cups again she looked at her distorted almost black nipples through tearful helpless eyes. Reaching across her took her far nipple and rolled it in his left hand. His mouth was quickly attached to her other nipple.

"No, no, no, please no. You can't do this to me. Fuck that biting hurts so much but is driving me mad. Stop, stop, stop I am not sure how much more I can take."

"I will stop now if you say "please stop now" if you do not say it I will take it that you want me to carry on."

He felt her relax further and all he heard from her was her moaning getting louder. With one hand on one nipple and his mouth on the other he gently pushed his right hand down across her large moisturized stomach, on and under the waistband of her knickers. Pushing on he found her very wet pussy and her erect clit.

"No, no you must not touch me there it is so wrong."

"I think it may take a little more to bring you to orgasm today."

"What do you mean you can't bring me to orgasm."

"Your coughing fit did nothing to disguise what was obviously a great tension relieving orgasm. I did not expect you to be so easily aroused as you are now. Your knickers are soaked and your clit feels wonderful. Do you want me to suck and bite your nipple, it looks so left out at the moment."

"I fought so hard to prevent having an orgasm the other day and even harder to stop you realizing I was cumming. I hadn't had an orgasm for over six months. I think the trying to suppress and hide it magnified the effects so much that it was completely devastating. I spent the whole weekend remembering and reliving it. I know I am soaking wet. I am so embarrassed and ashamed. Please stop or I will cum again. I must not cum again, I can't cum again. I am so disgusting."

"You silly girl. You are not disgusting, no need to be embarrassed or ashamed. If you are right about why you had such a profound orgasm the other day we can play a little game to help you enjoy todays. Your body is clearly crying out to orgasm. I am going to forbid you from having an orgasm. You must fight to stop yourself from having an orgasm unless I give you permission. If and when I do give you permission you will hide it from me as best you can. If I know you are having an orgasm I will stop all stimulation immediately."

"That is just so dirty but so exciting. I will fight you with everything I have."

"I will play with that body of yours until you are pleading with me to let you cum. I think you need to be embarrassed, degraded and made helpless to let your sexuality explode. You are a dirty little girl who needs to be taught a lesson. You will not orgasm until you promise that your bottom is mine to do whatever I wish with whenever I wish. Do you understand that you are completely at the whim of someone old enough to be your grandfather? Do you realize I can do anything with that gorgeous body of yours? Tell me you understand."

"I understand. I am yours to do with whatever you want. I am helpless to prevent an orgasm, which is threatening to explode like the other day. Please stop playing with my pussy and clit. I will do anything you want but don't force me to cum without your permission. I would feel so degraded if I cannot control myself."

Bert was having the time of his life. He knew he could bring her by carrying on physically stimulating her. He thought he could probably bring on orgasm by dominating her mind only. He was not going to let the position of complete power over her end quickly. He would eventually bring her while she struggled without permission to fight her body. He would not ruin her orgasm but try and make it last throughout her helpless struggle. He adjusted the levels of stimulation particularly to her clit as he sensed her approaching the point of no return.

"I have decided to give you permission to orgasm, but not until your clock chimes three o'clock. Just ten minutes. The dirty girl you are you will never be able to last 'til then. If you do you will have earned the lovely orgasm you will have."

"I don't want to be a dirty girl. I will be a good girl and wait."

"I think you are a dirty girl. I think all I would need to do to make you orgasm without permission is to tap you on the arse. That would be so dirty to a dirty girl you would just have to cum."

"No that would be dirty but it would not bring even a dirty girl like me to orgasm."

He knew he had her completely at his command. He concentrated on her nipples rolling one firmly with his finger and thumb while sucking, licking and biting the other. His contact with her clit was feather like increasing only as her hips started to lift in frustration. He could feel that frustration building and worked to tease her ruthlessly.

"Oh you are a dirty little girl. I might just test how dirty by fingering your bottom. Would you orgasm if I did or can you control yourself for the next eight minutes?"

"No I will not orgasm without permission, but I am so close, so close. I don't think my nipples will ever stop being erect. They feel connected directly to my clit. Oh please leave my clit alone I am trying so hard to be a good girl but I want to explode so badly."

He knew she would enjoy her orgasm all the more if she felt it had been forced out of her against her will. It would be so degrading to fail to control her body. She had no chance as he would only have needed to caress her clit a little harder and she would have succumbed immediately. He wanted her to bring on her own downfall. As she next pushed up with her hips he pushed his arm and hand further down. This brought his forearm into contact with her desperate clit. He held off finding her anal star with his finger until she closed her legs tightly around his arm. Her gentle hip thrusting rubbed her clit maddeningly against his arm.

He knew it was time. Even though he knew she could control nothing he was still determined to apply the final insult. When his finger did find the dark crinkled star he was surprised to find it as wet as her pussy. He was tempted to push the finger deep into her but instead did no more than to tickle it gently.

She didn't even realize that the finger on her arse had nothing to do with the fact that she was going to lose all control.

"Oh fuck stick that finger up this dirty girls bottom. It's going to happen. Fuck, fuck, fuck, no, no, no, I can't stop it, I can't stop you forcing me to cum."

Her body was by now fucking his arm as if there was no tomorrow. He decided to grant her wish and stuck his finger deep into her arse. She yelled as she started to try and fuck his finger as well as his arm. Every wave that shook her body resulted in a moan that sounded like pain.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck a dirty girl's bottom. It can't be, it is starting again. Squeeze those nipples and I will cum again."

Her body collapsed but still shook with wave after wave.

"Where the fuck did you learn to do that to a woman. I have never been fucked so completely and you never got your prick near me. My orgasm never stopped. It was in my nipples, in my pussy, in my bottom and mostly in my brain. You made me be a dirty girl and it was wonderful."

"You need to train your husband so he can turn you into a dirty girl. You need to be dominated to bring out your sexuality."

"He couldn't dominate a rice pudding let alone a woman. I have never had orgasms, like today and Fridays', with my husband in five years. I know I never will."

"If you cannot train him you either do without or find someone who can bring the bad girl out of you. There would be plenty lining up to help you."

"No one has understood me like you. No one could make me orgasm like you have. Would you bring me to orgasm like that in future if I asked you to?"

"You don't need someone to masturbate you."

"But you did and it was the best most wonderful sexual experience I have ever had."

"What I did and what you need is someone to dominate you, make you feel you have no control. There is a submissive dirty girl in you and you need to be helped to bring it out. I can help you if you want. Do you want a dom who will take you out of your comfort zones? I maybe old but you need to agree to being completely submissive, completely controlled. Is that what you want?"

"Yes Bert, yes sir."