Caressing Daddy's Balls

Story Info
World traveler cam girl comes home and meets future Stepdad.
8.5k words
4.4
25.2k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VCDC
VCDC
772 Followers

Full Disclosure - by no means am I an expert on the cam girl world. Be kind if it is not accurate.

Caressing Daddy's Balls

I had his cock deep in my throat. The head was challenging the limits of my ability to not choke. It had been a while since I had anything similar to his size. But I love it! I love a challenge. I held back my choking reflex. I caressed his balls. I looked up to see his reaction. He was losing control.

This Italian stud told me in broken English that I would never make him cum, that he would have to masturbate to paint my big breasts. He said he had amazing self-control. Yeah right. My Italian was way better than his English.

I pushed down so that my lips rested all the way on the bottom of the shaft. I held my position. His was trapped in my mouth and throat. More ball caressing. He was ready to explode, I have seen that look before.

I decided to back off totally. I placed both my hands around the shaft base insuring it pointed upward. I blew on the head. He came, came hard. The first stream shot straight up. I moved in close to his cum fountain, stopping inches away to catch the rest of his climax in my mouth. Yummy! He was moaning and wriggling back and forth as he continued to feed me.

I am not one to gloat over accomplishments. I couldn't help myself this time. I moved his hand to the soaked erection. Clasping his hand, I began moving it up and down. I enjoyed it.

'Vuoi ancora venirmi sulle tette? Ho pensato di poterti aiutare. Oh no, mi sei venuto in bocca.

(Do you still want to cum on my tits? I thought I might help you. Oh no, you came in my mouth.')

He just laid there totally satisfied.

'Quindi, hai detto "quid pro quo", ora tocca a te.

(So, you said 'quid pro quo', now it's your turn.')

_________

Living in Europe has its advantages and of course disadvantages. I decided to visit France, Italy, and Spain. I was there for over two years after graduating with a degree in art history. What better place to see art than in Europe. Mom was worried about me traveling alone around 'foreign' countries. I could take care of myself. I competed in karate through high school. I was not a champ, but I knew how to use it. Plus, I was able to pursue my part time job. Porn is big here. Of course, where isn't it?

I never acted in a porn movie. I stayed very active on the cam sites though. It was fun turning on the audience by taking their orders. I was willing to do anything for my fans in private shows. I had several regulars that tipped generously. One in particular always asked for a scheduled, one on one show. That worked better than just sitting in front of a camera all day, hoping to score a private or tipping show.

Mom financed my trip. She said no more than 2 years and then I had to come back home and start a career. After 2 years, the USA looked foreign to me. But I missed Mom. Now I couldn't wait to get home.

I had Mom's wedding to go to! Yay! I hope this Ben is a good guy.

I was grateful when she did not ask me to be in the wedding party. Bad enough there would be family, some of whom didn't know about my changes. People, even family talk behind your back.

Mom paid for my enhanced breasts and cosmetic surgeries. She was quite pleased with the outcome and knew it made me happy to finally be satisfied with my looks. My target was to look like Mom. She was a sight to be seen. Gorgeous!

After she divorced Dad, and then remarried and divorced again, she had no problem getting dates. Good looks and money! She had it all. Nothing serious until this guy Ben. She said he was handsome with an athletic build. Mom doesn't do photos so I will have to wait for the real thing. I wonder how big he was where it counts. I think big is a Mom priority.

I had these unsubstantiated thoughts that Mom was bisexual.

When all my surgeries were completed, Mom asked for a 'showoff'. I did need her opinion. She told me to do it naked so she could see if I needed any other enhancements. It was kind of weird standing in front of her totally naked. I was surprised how excited it made me. I was actually getting wet - what is wrong with me!

I was kind of embarrassed. Mom saw that. She shifted forward on the couch. Was she trying to get a better look? No, no, no stop thinking like that.

'Honey don't worry about your ... wet pussy. Been years since I have seen it. You look great. It looks great, no need to do any improvements there.'

I didn't know you can have cosmetic surgery down there. Never thought of it.

'If you weren't my daughter, I would be all over you. You are so beautiful.'

That was a weird statement. She was probably trying to be clever with her compliments.

I thought for a moment she was going to touch my pussy, she had reached forward and touched my thigh but then slid back. She did bring her fingers to her lips.

....

Growing up, I never dreamed that I would do all the changes. In high school when I started exploring online porn and cam websites, I always found myself drifting to the cam girl content. I was amazed at the beauty of the models, beauty combined with superb virtual sex.

I sometimes went private with the female models. I admired their bodies, some of which had been cosmetically enhanced - bigger breasts, pretty faces. That's when I decided I wanted to be a cam girl after making enhancements.

...

I thought back to last night. I have really honed my oral skills. It gave me a tingle thinking about his size. I thought of calling him back to see if he wanted to do an encore, but he was horrible at oral sex. He was better at fucking me, points for that. I required both skills.

I got an alert that one of my regulars was requesting a private show tonight, so an encore was now out of the question. This guy usually stayed on for an hour. No cam to cam except for the one time. I never saw his face, he just zoomed in on his erection. The head was distinctively large. That would be tough to get down my throat.

I accepted the invite, the timing worked for me. I had to get to the airport in the morning for my long flight back home.

He liked the black lingerie. The top was minimal, just enough lace to cover my nipples. The thong was suspended by tiny, almost invisible strings. All in all, a lot of flesh for him to ogle. Make a few bucks, get packed and get a good night sleep was my plan.

I setup the cam on the dresser across from the end of the bed. I sat on the edge with my tanned legs crossed. I leaned back on the bed, pushing my large breasts up. I sat there waiting for him.

He came online. I was surprised he requested to cam to cam. Great, I would like to see that head again.

He surprised me. He was zoomed back, and I could see his naked, muscular body and handsome face. He was already hard. He continued to stroke it and play with the large head.

He spoke! For the first time ever.

'Hi'

'Well, hello to you. This a quite a pleasant surprise. You are so handsome and have an amazing body.' Enough said.

I sat back up and uncrossed my legs displaying the cloth bisecting my pussy lips. I was starting to get wet looking at him. I wanted him to see that.

'Show me my favorite pussy. Start pleasing yourself while I masturbate.'

I did as he requested. He leaned over to his computer and tipped me, a big tip. Biggest ever from what I could remember.

'I don't have a lot of time tonight. I have a dinner party to go to.'

So did Mom, it was the wedding party get together, but not the formal dinner in a week that I was invited to.

'I have a big request for you.'

'OK, what is it?'

'My request, really my desire is that ... we get together in person. The sooner the better.'

Well, he is just full of surprises tonight.

'I will have to think about that. I don't do in person. How soon is soon?'

'Within a week. Actually, less than a week. I can meet you wherever you are although I would prefer you come to me. I will pay for everything.'

During this conversation we continued to mutually masturbate, I could see the precum leaking out.

'Let's do this. Let me think about it and get back together. Probably tomorrow night. I will send you an invite.'

'OK, that will work for me. If I can't make the time, I will send you another invite with a time that will work for me. Or you can just give me your phone number and I will call you.'

'No, no, lets keep with the meeting plan.'

'Understood. Now can you take off that sexy lingerie, scoot back and lay on the bed, so I get a full view of your beautiful body. Raise your leg up so that I can clearly see your wet pussy again like you do. Play with it, talk dirty and call me Daddy while I masturbate.'

As always, I did as requested. He sent me another tip, bigger than the last one. This guy has money. I wonder if he is married and looking for exciting companionship, maybe start an affair. I don't know. I just know I make a lot of money off of him.

A dark thought crept in. What if he is some kind of weirdo with an evil plan beyond sex? I can take care of myself but as I found out in the competitions there is always someone better than you.

I'll put that aside for the moment and gave him what he wanted.

He always asks for dirty talk. Sometimes as a daughter, sometimes as his wife, sometimes as his girlfriend. Really almost always daughter. I wonder if he has the hots for his daughter or stepdaughter. Whatever. Not a fan of Daddy Daughter sex. Stepdad Daughter sex... well that is another story.

When Mom was married to stepdad, I do remember the time I ran out of towels in my bathroom. When I walked into the master bath to get a towel. My stepdad was in the shower masturbating! He was so big. His ball sack hung low. I never seen anything so big. For a moment I forgot who he was and who I was.

I started fingering my pussy with one hand, the other hand moving from one breast to the other tweaking my nipples. I was so turned on. He picked up the stroking pace. I pictured myself kneeling in front of my stepdad, taking his manhood into my mouth. Taking in everything he could give me.

Then he climaxed, his knees buckled. He shot his load. It hit the shower wall.

I ran back to my room before he saw me. I masturbated thinking about him. When done, I laid there and thought about how disgusting I was. Never again.

Back to focusing on my fan.

'Daddy, your cum slut daughter wants to lick your huge rod. I want to take that big head and wrap my lips around it. I want to run my tongue up and down the thick shaft. Then caress your balls and then take both into my mouth. Daddy, I am getting so wet. I need you deep in my throat too. Give your daughter your cum. When you cum in my mouth I will swallow every drop.'

I kept talking, he was enjoying it. I hope he climaxes quickly.

'Hurry, your baby girl needs her Daddy's cock right now. After I use my mouth on you, lets fuck. Daddy, I will get up on top of you. You will cum again inside of my tight ass that you like to do.'

Does anyone really talk like this? No other fan asks for it like him. I just wing it every time. I hope my Dad or stepdad doesn't have a dirty talk fetish like that. When my stepdad remarried, he now has another stepdaughter. God, I hope not. I met Bella, she is a real bella (pretty) but innocent 18 year old -- at least she used to be. She is a couple of years older now, my age.

...

It only took a few minutes, and he began moaning. It was always more satisfying to me with the audio. I could hear the reaction to my dirty talk and all my moves. He picked up the pace. He was getting close.

I grabbed my dildo and deep throated it. That did it.

'Baby, Daddy is cumming!'

He grabbed his cock hard trying hold off the cum for some reason.

'Daddy, shoot it out on me! Let it go! I need it. Don't hold it back! Send all of it into your daughters mouth!'

I put the dildo back in my mouth.

He let go. The first stream shot straight up. The second one hit him in the face as he had leaned forward for a better camera view. The sperm continued to stream out and down on his hand. He finished by smearing it all over his throbbing erection.

.

'I wish I was really there to lick every drop off you. That was a huge load. I don't remember one quite like that from you. It really turned me on.' Got to be a good actor.

'Well, you can lick it up for real if we get together. Think about it. I really hope you say yes. There are so many other things we can do together. In person. Good night, Jordan. Talk to you tomorrow.'

He went offline. And he was gone. Seemed weird. He usually liked to talk after orgasm. He did say he was in a hurry though.

He called me by my cam name. His cam name was a bunch of random letters and numbers to me. Maybe they meant something to him, or he was just hiding his participation.

I was so excited watching him and talking dirty to him that my pussy was wet and puffy. I finished my own masturbation after going back public. Free show for my fans. Lots of tips poured in when they recognized what I was giving them. When I came it was so satisfying. Lots of clapping emojis posted.

The vision of his awesome body, the large package, the thought of hooking up was so exciting. I was starting to change my mind.

***

Thank God for WIFI on transatlantic flights. Thanks to Mom for first class on a 777. No better way to traveI. I had my private space closed off so that no one could see what I was doing. I went online to the cam site to see if anyone was out there.

My fans spanned the world, so I never know who might be on.

He was online. He requested to go private immediately. He was fully clothed sitting in front of his cam. So handsome. I stirred a little bit.

I had my air buds in place so no one would hear him.

'Hi Jordan.'

'Hi bunch of letters and numbers.'

He laughed.

'Call me Bob, Bob Rogers.'

Probably a fake name but so what.

'Ok Bob. Wasn't there an ancient drinking game based on the name Bob? I will take a drink now Bob. What's up? I am in no position for our normal show. I am a little limited. Maybe my tits.'

I opened my blouse and pulled down my bra putting them fully on camera.

'Can you tweak the nipples? I would like to see them hard.'

I obliged. He sent through a tip.

'Nice! Where are you?'

'In first class flying to the good old USA for a wedding.'

'First class, international. Is my tipping paying off? I am so jealous. I love to travel internationally. So many miles on my jet.'

'Uh-no on the tipping. We don't get all of it silly. Maybe I should have taken you up on the flight. Your own jet? Wow! So, I take it you live in the US?'

'Yes, San Francisco.'

That is home!

'Beautiful city. I have been there many times.' I said.

Liar, I fucking lived there for 21 years. Loved running the downtown hills. Made thighs strong -- great for cowgirl. Not the resting on the pelvis cowgirl, but the up above working their cock cowgirl. They loved seeing the separation of their rod and my pussy, sometimes crashing onto their pelvis to grind my clit against it.

I like it a lot. But I found that some men don't. They wanted control and not just be a human dildo for me.

'I have a plan. The more I think about it, the more I prefer you come to me. I made a hotel suite reservation for the day after tomorrow at a 5 star hotel in my city.'

'You are assuming a yes from me?'

I am still guarded about a possible evil plan.

'Well ...yes. I am pressed for time. I can't think about anything else but seeing you, being with you. Its driving me crazy. We need to consummate our online relationship with a fabulous in person time together. I want you so bad.'

I have never heard those words from anyone. He was so convincing. The thought of taking him in every opening was so exciting. I had to do it. I had to figure it out.

'What is the hotel and location?'

He shared it with me.

'What time and how long?'

I tried to come across like I would charge by the hour. When it came down to it, I would spend as much time as he wanted -- no charge. I was getting wet just thinking about deep throating him. I would figure out an excused absence with Mom for tomorrow. We had the wedding party dinner tomorrow night at 7.

'Can you meet at noon? Maybe 2 hours? I am not sure. I have a hard stop at 6 PM.'

'Works for me.'

I had a hard stop at 6 also to make the wedding party dinner.

'OK, we have a date. I will adjust my flight schedule to get to San Francisco. No expense for you.'

Duh, I land tonight in San Francisco. He didn't need to know that.

'Are you sure? I can send my jet anywhere to pick you up.'

'No need, I will be there at noon.'

'I will put the name Jordan Lee on the room. I will tell them you are my stepdaughter. Ask for the keycard at the desk. I might be late.'

'See you then Bob.' I ended the online private meeting.

This guy seems desperate to have sex with me -- on a deadline. Does he have a health issue? Is he going to have a high risk surgery that he believes he will not survive? Is he just a crazy weirdo? Does he have some dark plan that he is accelerating for some reason? Or does he genuinely like me.

After the meeting I was back online with other fans. Once I explained the limitations they moved on to their next favorite. Most of them I heard liked someone called Carla. I watched her one night, she was hot. I learned a lot from her. Tease and tease with tits and guarded pussy shots until someone went crazy with the buzz toy. Pull the panties off, off camera, show the wet spot. Lick your fingers, suck your fingers. Worked every time to get a private meeting or lots of tips.

I was wiped out. I leaned back and reclined the seat to the bed position. I fell asleep. The thud of the landing wheels hitting the runway woke me up. Time to see Mom -- I am so excited. She is going to pick me up. I had to figure out my story on how to leave her for two hours tomorrow. I will worry about that tomorrow -- my favorite Katie Scarlett O'Hara line.

***

'Katie!!' She ran to me and gave me a huge hug. She started crying.

'My baby is back home. I... I... love you so much. You look great! I love your clothes, I love your look ... God I am so happy you are home. So sorry for blubbering like a ... a ... I don't know ... a Mom!'

'Mom, I love you too. I am so glad to be home. Thanks for letting me wander around Europe. It was amazing. Lots of experiences I will never forget. Seeing in person the Mona Lisa was awesome. Lots of photos and videos to show you.'

I won't share every experience.

'You will need to show Ben as well. He was a world traveler before his business went kaput and probably been to the same places as you. You are going to like this guy! Just don't steal him away from me!'

'Mom, really? Where did that come from? Steal your husband? Come on I would never do that.'

'Honey, lets head home, get settled in and then go out to dinner. I wish Ben could make it, but he told me that he had to handle a work problem. He will be back in time to make the wedding party dinner tomorrow night.'

'Mom, while we are talking about tomorrow, in the boring, but comfortable flight, thanks Mom, I connected with my Stanford friends. They asked if I could meet for a lunch tomorrow afternoon. I told them I had a hard stop for 6 PM to make the dinner but I had to check with my Mom who I had not seen me in two years.'

I hated lying to her.

'Katie, I want you to get settled back into your home city and connect back to your friends. Absolutely, I can drive you to your meeting place.'

'Mom, you have a million things to do tomorrow. You are getting married! I will use a ride hailing app. I have them all.'

'Ok, but if you change your mind ...'

'Mom, you know, once I make my mind up, I go for it. Just like you!'

'Yes baby. I am so glad you're home -- an afternoon lost is no big deal -- I have you forever! I am OK with anything you want to do tomorrow.'

VCDC
VCDC
772 Followers