Caressing Daddy's Balls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VCDC
VCDC
778 Followers

I don't believe the pre-nup. Mom used them to protect her money, not give half away.

'You are probably thinking about the pre-nup. She was good with splitting our combined wealth if we divorced. At that time it looked like she would come out of it with same money. Then lost all my money The only money remaining in the pool is hers. I win!'

He started to move toward me looking a tad bit too angry. I was ready. The door opened. It was Mom.

'Ben, I didn't expect you to be here.'

'Babe, I saw her out here alone. I thought I would join her till you came back. It gave us the opportunity to get to know each other better -- my soon to be stepdaughter.' He leaned in to kiss Mom who retreated slightly.

'Ben, you know me. I am a very direct person. You told me that is one thing you love about me, correct?'

'Yes Babe, is there a decision that Franc needs? He is such a good planner.'

'I have that covered. It is something that is difficult to ask.'

'Babe, we have no secrets, we can talk about anything.'

'OK ... did... you ...did you have anal sex with my daughter and then try to force her to have oral sex against her will?'

Sounding terribly incredulous, 'Babe, what are you talking about? That is the craziest thing I have ever heard. Are you OK?

'Katie, I need details. Please explain.'

'It happened today between noon and 1 PM in the Presidential Suite on top of our favorite brunch hotel. He seduced me with his purported, loving sexual ability and vast wealth to travel the world on his private jet. He never mentioned you.'

'After losing his business, he is penniless! I know that!' Mom could not control herself.

'He doesn't have a private jet anymore, nor the money to afford that suite for an hour.'

'He is working for an old friend, nice enough to give him a sales job.'

Ben went on the attack.

'Baby, your daughter is a cam girl. She makes her money by teasing men, maybe women with her body. A good friend of mine was a fan of her, he shared pictures of her, and I could tell it was your daughter. I didn't need to tell you. My plan was that once she came home from Europe, I would get her to change her evil ways.'

'The suite is a company suite and I heard was vacant today. The customer arrives tonight. I asked that you drop me by my office which is next door to the hotel. I asked Katie to meet me there for a future Stepdad, daughter talk. I am sorry, I should have told you.'

'She came onto to me. I was totally shocked. She told me that she loved anal sex and under gun point, forced me to me have anal sex. Yes, at gun point. That is a crime. My future stepdaughter. I felt so dirty. Then she tried to force me to have oral sex. She said she loves 'ass to mouth'. Disgusting. I saw an opportunity to leave, and I did,'

Everyone has a plan until you are punched in the face.

'Mom, what bullshit. Listen to this.'

I launched my voice recording. I had it on to rehearse my speech for Mom. it starts when Ben or Bob, whatever his name joined me.

When finished, Mom walked up to him.

'Ben, number one -- the wedding is off so the pre-nup is void -- find a ride out of here. Two -- you need to get on your knees and apologize to my daughter about your behavior to her and your lies, and three ...'

I was wondering what it was. It was kind of suspenseful.

She put her arms around his neck. She moved in. No! She is going to kiss him! Mom, don't.

She didn't. She plowed her knee into his crotch. He fell to his knees.

'Now that you are on your knees, apologize to my daughter.'

Wow. Two ball crushes in one day! He will never forget this day.

He struggled to get up. He wobbled away but stopped.

'You pair of sluts. You will both be sorry, I will get even.'

Mom yelled at him, 'You didn't say you were sorry to her!'

TO BE CONTINUED

VCDC
VCDC
778 Followers