Caressing Daddy's Balls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VCDC
VCDC
774 Followers

If she only knew. Who knows, maybe someday I will share what I do to make money.

Maybe Bob is the guy for me. He is so good to me, maybe we can expand on that. Tomorrow might be the first step in that direction.

***

Dawn broke. Extreme jet lag. My experience is day 1 is not so bad. Day 2 is the killer. I should be OK today to meet Bob and then make the dinner party. Tomorrow at the wedding, I will probably be fall asleep in the pew -- Mom is Catholic, so is Ben, she told me.

It was 11 AM. I jumped out of bed. Showered, and dressed in my sexy sun dress with the plunging neckline and very short hemline. I decide to where a bra and panties but take them off before I see Bob.

I packed a small bag with several sexy outfits and sex toys that Bob liked.

I hailed my ride. I ran down the stairs almost falling at the bottom.

'Katie, are you OK? You seem in such a hurry.'

'Mom, I am fine, not used to stairs.'

That sounded really stupid.

A hug and out the door. My driver was already there. I was so excited. I want to get there before him.

***

I had updated the ride with the hotel location.

'Wow! That is one expensive hotel. Uh-what's your story?'

He probably thought I was a call girl. I squashed that.

'Not that you need a dignified response. I will share. My Dad has a company meeting with his nationwide staff at the hotel. I am one of the speakers and I am late asshole, Let's go, or do I need another driver who gives a shit?'

No more questions. The story worked. He peeled away from the house.

***

I arrived early. Bob told me to ask for a keycard at the desk.

'Yes Ma'am?'

He gave me the once over noting my little bag. I knew what he was thinking.

I leaned onto the counter so that he could get a great view of my tits. I had removed my bra and panties in the first floor bathroom and stuffed them into my little bag. In case Bob was already in the suite, I wanted to be ready. The clerk took notice. His eyes opened wide.

'Hi, I am Jordan Lee. Mr. Rogers - my stepdad -- was supposed to authorize me to receive a keycard. May I have it please? I just flew in from Europe to see him. My luggage was routed somewhere else. They said it will arrive here tomorrow. I have really bad jet lag, I need a nap.'

'Yes, I see that. B. Rogers has the Presidential suite for a three nights. Stepdaughter -- I see the note. Here is the keycard, it will allow you access to the top floor where the suite is located. It takes up the whole floor, so the elevator opens to the suite. He has yet to pick up his keycard.'

Stepdaughter, stepdaughter. He probably has in mind more dirty Daddy Daughter talk. Bedding down his daughter in an arranged hotel visit. I can play that role.

Up elevator, door opens ... oh my God! Fabulous! I scouted out the suite. It was really a penthouse apartment with living, dining, cooking areas and extravagant bedrooms. Master bedrooms had their own sitting areas. The attached bathrooms and their closets were enormous. And the master bed, so spacious you could easily accommodate an orgy.

I stopped at the bar, poured, and pounded down a vodka martini from an iced pitcher. Bowl of chilled olives next to it. Then Bob arrived. He looked good even with his clothes on.

'Hi Bob. I remembered the drinking game. Anytime someone said 'Hi, Bob' while watching the Bob Newhart re-runs you took a drink.'

'That sounds like fun.'

He moved into me. He hugged me and kissed me.

'Jordan, thank you for joining me. I would have gone anywhere in world to meet you. But you came to me, That is special to me.'

'I will do anything for my fans. But I have to admit I am used to better surroundings.'

I smiled and giggled like a teen aged girl.

I removed the stick with the three olives. I raised them to my lips, then slowly sucked them off one at a time.

'I need something else for my mouth. All my olives are gone.'

'I have something tastier than olives for you.'

He took my hand and placed it on his dick.

'Oh my, that is bigger than a toothpick.'

'You are being naughty again. I might have to spank my baby girl.'

He squeezed both of my bare cheeks and then gave them a slap. That stirred me up. He did want to role play. I am ready.

'Daddy, remember you promised to show your me your penis. Is this a good time to do that? I have waited so long to see it. You keep promising but you never do it. I can take it in my mouth like the girls in the Daddy Daughter videos we watch together.'

'I don't know. You have been so naughty maybe you don't deserve it.'

I kneeled down in front of him. I caressed his growing erection. He sighed.

'Daddy, please let me see it. When I get it hard like those girls in the video, you can put it into by virgin pussy. Please Daddy, I will be good. I know you had a tough day at work. I can make you feel so good with my mouth and pussy.'

I undid his belt and the clasp on his dress pants. I slowly pulled down the zipper. Then I splayed the pants off to the side. I placed my fingers softly right above the base of his cock on his white thong. I dropped to the top of the thong. I started to slowly pull it down. His pants dropped to his shoes.

He stopped me.

'No, no, no baby girl. Daddy didn't give you permission to look at it. You are so naughty, so bad, so disobedient. Now I really have to spank you.'

'But Daddy, I ... I ... just want to make you feel good. I want to take all of it into my mouth, I think I can.'

'No, you bad girl, follow me to my bedroom to get your punishment,'

I did as requested like a good cam girl.

The decorations surrounding the orgy size bed were superb. Classic Renaissance art paintings and sculptures. I recognized them all. Oversized leather sofa and chairs with adjacent mahogany tables and matching side chairs. I felt like I was going to fuck this guy in an upscale furniture showroom or an art museum. Either works for me.

'Sit on the edge of the bed.'

He was really taking control. I am used to leading more than following.

'Take off your dress.'

I didn't have a problem with that.

'Daddy likes your body. It looks way better in person.'

I played with my tits and spread my legs to improve his sightline.

'Turn your head. And close your eyes.'

This was getting weird, but I did it.

He sat down next to me.

'Daddy has to spank his naughty daughter. Keep your eyes closed and I will help you lay across my legs.'

I complied. He had stripped down. I could feel his erection touching me as I laid across his lap. It was so close to my pussy. I hope he will move up to at least touch it. I was so wet with anticipation. I reached down a caressed his balls.

'Baby, you have been a bad, dirty daughter. Good daughters don't ask to see their Daddy's penis even if Daddy would like that. Good daughters don't touch their Daddy's balls. So, you need to be spanked to be taught a lesson.'

OK, I don't have a problem with that, let's go.

He started with gentle taps, one on each cheek then other, again, again, again, then a little harder, one two, three, then a little harder, one, two, three. I am pretty sure by now my cheeks were red.

'Are you learning Daddy's lesson?'

'Yes Daddy. Now can I look at your penis? It is right there by my pussy. I am so wet because of your spanking.'

'No! you are a bad girl! You don't deserve to look at Daddy's penis.'

'Daddy, please, please can I take it in my mouth?' I am so excited, Can I wrap my lips around you?

'

'So, you want it inside of you? OK.'

He literally pushed me off his lap. I landed between his legs. I stared at his huge tool. I still wanted it.

'Get up on the bed on all fours with your pussy ready for Daddy.'

Shit, I feel like I am going to be raped! But I complied. I was still excited about him penetrating me.

'Daddy has a surprise for his bad girl. I know you are going to like it. Tell Daddy you want his surprise.'

'Daddy, please give me your surprise. Is it big and hard?'

Oh ... my ... god! He was going anal!

'Ask for it, ask for Daddy to put it inside of your ass.'

'Daddy, please put it in deep inside me. But before you put it in there, can I place some lubrication on it. I have some in my bag. I would really like to smear it all over Daddy's erection.'

'Now I know you are bad girl. Carrying around that stuff for anal sex. Bad girl!'

I could feel the head pressing my anus. It would be a tight fit, but I like a challenge. Thank God he did it slowly. First pushing beyond the entrance, retreating, pushing again to stretch and train my opening to accept such a head. He has done this before.

The progression was slow, but eventually he went deeper. It was exciting. I inserted two fingers deep inside me, palm on my swollen clit. Man, this was better than I expected. Then things changed.

'Baby, I am going to fuck you hard. Harder, and even harder. You need to learn a lesson. It is Daddy's job to teach you a lesson.'

He started to pound me like he said. Harder and harder. I wasn't ready for something like him so deep in my ass. So thick and so long, topped by the big head. It started to hurt versus feeling good. I had to say something.

'Daddy, you are so big, it is starting to hurt me.'

'Good! This is punishment for being a naughty girl. It needs to hurt so you will remember how bad you have been.'

Dam I have never been in this position before.

Thank God his phone rang. Cell phone across the room, watch phone on his wrist. He stayed inside of me and answered with the watch phone.

'Hi babe! What's up?' he said.

For me, some momentary relief. Maybe he will pull out to properly take the call. Still on all fours, I looked back, he held his wrist phone close to his face. Love the convenience but talking to my wrist always seemed awkward.

I couldn't hear who was talking and what they said, only his side of the conversation.

'Yes, I am almost done with my meeting. Pick me back up at the front end of my office building. Yes, I will be there by 2. Thank you for letting me take the meeting. Love you, can't wait to see you. Me too. Got to go back to my meeting.'

It was 1 PM.

'Daddy needs to hurry up.'

He was still firmly planted in me. He picked up the pace, plowing harder and harder deep into my rectum.

'Talk dirty to me.'

'Daddy, your feel so good inside your baby girl. Daddy, I have never felt anything so awesome. But Daddy, I have learned my lesson so please climax on your baby girls tits and face. I know I don't deserve it, but Daddy please do it. I have been so bad, but I have learned my lesson.'

He continued to pick up the pace of retreating almost out of my anus, then plunging deep against my cheeks. Under other circumstances, I would love it.

'You slut of a daughter, I am going to cum in your ass. Don't tell me what to do. Tell me you want it in your ass."

'Daddy, please cum inside my ass. I know you love it. Your baby girl wants it.'

I don't know what the trigger was, but Bob started filling up my ass with his cum - thank god.

When he was done, he pulled out. He laid on the bed for a moment next to me.

Then he motioned for me to kneel down between his legs. I hesitantly did it. I think I know where this is going.

'Suck my cock, Jordan.'

I was shocked with my name and his instruction. I had done ass to mouth once before, but I did not like it. Seemed so dirty.

'Bob, I would like to, but can I clean it up first?'

'Yes, you can clean it up. With your tongue and lips. You can have all the cum that is on it.'

'Jordan you are such a slut, I know you will do anything for money.'

So much for a long term relationship dream. I am starting to get worried this is really going south in a hurry. Forcing me to blow him, I don't like it.

'If you don't, no more support from me. I have to be your best fan. No one can match my contributions to your ... business.'

I was shocked, this guy is really out of control.

'Bob, go fuck yourself! And the girl who called you. Let her suck you off.'

'Jordan, we travel in different universes. You in the slut world gaming for dollars. Me and my girlfriend jet-setting around the world.'

I totally misread this guy. The clues were there. I ignored them.

He grabbed his erection with his left hand and put his right hand around the back of my head. He moved his cock toward my lips and pulled my head down. My lips touched the head. There was cum on it.

To keep my balance, I placed my right hand right next to the base of his shaft.

'That a girl. I knew you would do it. You love it. I have a dirty cock ready for you.'

Yakking away, now he was off guard. I raised my left arm up and out against his arm to break the hold on my head. With my right hand I grabbed his balls as hard as I could. He screamed and rolled back on the bed.

'I thought Daddy likes to have his balls caressed. I am sorry, I must have squeezed too hard.'

He recovered quickly. I am sure he wants to hurt me, hurt me more than he has already done.

I stood up and took my karate fighting position. If I had been an outside observer, I am sure it would look weird, me standing ready to fight like a naked kickass female in a video game.

That surprised him.

'What are you doing?'

'I am preparing to defend myself if needed.'

He was thinking the situation through. He raised off the bed and walked past me to pick up his clothes. I kept an eye on him.

He dressed and left. I thought that in minutes his 'stepdaughter' would be kicked out of the suite. Maybe even by the police.

I gathered my stuff, made a quick visit to the ornate bathroom, dressed, and headed to the elevator. I am pretty sure he left but I stayed on high alert nonetheless. I jumped on the elevator. No sign of him in the lobby thank God. I hailed a ride.

I had to put all this behind me. There were other fans. I had my suspicions going into it, but my desire to have sex with him cancelled them out. Never again.

Now, I had a dinner to go to.

***

Mom wasn't home. Probably handling tasks from her long list. I was worn out, but I took a shower to get that dirty feeling off of me. It made me sleepy, so I laid on the bed staring at the ceiling replaying the hotel mess. I fell asleep.

My phone rang.

'Katie, where are you?'

'I am at home, I fell asleep, the jet lag caught up with me.'

'Please hurry up and get ready. Everyone is here. I will let them know you are on the way.'

Shit, I hated to be late. I hated to rush to get ready. But I did like making a late entrance.

I picked out my favorite black dress. I wore it for special dates. Plunging neckline, mid-thigh hemline, it made me feel sexy. Black hose with lace top which would be visible when I crossed my legs. Stiletto heels completed the look. I pulled my black hair back in a ponytail as I didn't have time to do anything better.

My goal was to make a stunning impression on my relatives and Mom's friends. You never know, there might be someone who expresses interest.

I hailed a ride and in 10 minutes I was at the restaurant. Mom told me they had a private room, just ask the Maître d' where.

'Bonsoir Monsieur'

(Good day sir)

'Bonsoir belle dame.'

(Good evening beautiful lady)

'Je suis ici pour le dîner de mariage.'

(I'm here for the wedding dinner.)

'Votre nom s'il vous plait?'

(Your name please?)

'Katie'

He check a list for my name. He nodded in approval.

'Ah oui, je vais vous emmener dans la salle privée.'

(Ah yes, I'll take you to the private room.)

Merci beaucoup.

(Thank you very much.)

We walked to the very back of this elegant French restaurant. Impressive. Felt like I was back in Paris.

He opened the door, there had to be at least 25 people around the huge rectangular table. Mom and, I guess Ben, were at the head of the table way back in the room.

'Ladies and gentlemen, Miss Katie has arrived.'

I heard someone on the right side of table say 'Wow!'

Made me feel better after such a shitty afternoon.

Mom came around the table to meet me and gave me a hug.

'Oh my god Katie. You look stunning!'

She turned around and placed her arm around my waist.

'Everyone, this my world traveler daughter Katie. She just came home from a 2 year tour of Europe. I am so glad she is home.'

There was quite a buzz around the table. I am sure that the relatives who knew me before my enhancements were reacting to my new look.

'Come dear, you are sitting next me. You need to meet Ben.'

As we walked toward the head of the table where Mom and her fiancée sat, I locked eyes with him. I was about to turn on a happy smile, instead I stopped dead. It was him. It was the weirdo. Bob. I was stunned. My mind quickly replayed the whole crazy afternoon. I was thrown into a trance.

'Katie, are you OK?'

That brought me back to the real world.

'Yes, I am fine. When I saw Ben, he reminded me of someone I knew. I was trying to figure out who.'

'Well come on, let me do the formal introduction.'

I wanted to run. Is there some excuse that would work? My brain was totally rattled. What am I going to do, what am I going to do, I was chanting to myself.

'Ben meet Katie. My baby!'

He reached out his hand to shake. I hesitated to do so. Hours ago, he was slapping my ass with it.

'Nice to meet you, Katie. I have heard a lot of great things about you. You are so pretty! I look forward to getting to know you better.'

Yeah right. He was such a great actor. I am not. I need to talk to Mom alone.

I whispered, 'Mom, can I talk to you somewhere private. I have something important I need to discuss with you.'

'OK, let's step outside.'

There was a side guest entrance right into the private room.

Once outside Mom asked, ' What is it? Are you pregnant? Are you in trouble?'

'Mom, I didn't go out with the girls for lunch. I met up with a guy at a hotel.'

'Thank goodness. That kind of news I can handle. I don't have a problem with that. Can I ask who the guy was?'

'Mom ... I wish I didn't have to tell you.'

'Katie, the next word is usually but.'

I blurted it out, 'The guy came me in my ass and then tried to force me to clean and suck his cock.'

'What! Are you OK? Did he ... did he succeed, are you hurt?'

'No, I stopped it. Mom...'

'Yes.'

'It was Ben.'

She looked like she was going to faint.

'Mom, I didn't know it was him. I never saw a picture of him. I am so sorry.'

'Wait. When did this happen? Where did this happen?'

'Between noon and one.'

Before I could answer the rest of the questions ....

'Katie, Ben has been with me all day. We were running errands, we visited his parents who couldn't make it tonight. I swear he was with me all day. Wait, he asked me to...'

Her phone rang.

'The wedding planner. Another problem. He is in the room. I need to talk to him. I will be right back.'

I sighed. I hated the interruption. But it gave me time to think through what I would say next.

I always used the phone voice recorder to rehearse speeches for class. I needed to say out loud to myself what I would say next to Mom and hear what it sounded like I started recording when ...

The door opened. Oh no, it was him.

'Well don't you look like the slut I said you were. At first, I didn't recognize you with your clothes on. Are you trolling the room for your next fan tonight? Maybe you will use those luscious lips on him.'

Then he came to his senses.

'What did you tell her?'

'A lot.'

'You told her about what happened in the hotel room?'

'Yes.'

'You told her it was me?'

'Of course. Daddy, isn't that what a good daughter should do - tell the truth? Can I call you Daddy after you marry my Mom tomorrow?'

I couldn't help myself.

'Come tomorrow, bitch I will be rich. I have a great pre-nup with your Mom. Once we are married, I will get half of her billion dollar fortune. I will be a good husband for a while then get bad enough she will divorce me. Maybe along the way I will fuck my new stepdaughter. I will deny everything you tell her, but I will tell her about her slutty cam girl daughter. Some made up story about how I knew about you, she is so gullible, she will believe me. Not like you, she likes to give me blowjobs.'

VCDC
VCDC
774 Followers