Carey's Affair

Story Info
Carey Mulligan begins a relationship with a stagehand.
764 words
3.8
2.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
u1u1u1
u1u1u1
65 Followers

She was like a fairytale come true. Her voice was like a beautiful song, her smile like the sun's radiance on a summer day, and her eyes sparkled as if they had the brilliance of stars in them. She enchanted me and I knew that I would be under her spell forever. It is not unusual, when one works as a stage hand, to encounter ethereally beautiful young actors, but never before had one had such a soul-stirring impact upon me.

I fell in love with her at first sight, my heart beating so quickly that I thought it would burst. My throat became dry and my palms sweaty as I watched her from afar, longing to see her smile again and the dimple in her cheek peek through once more. It was then that I realized that I was smiling without realizing it, and I had to push myself to stop.

Her name, she told me, was Carey. I loved her all at once. Carey was so talented in everything that she did. She was graceful with a violin in her hands, playing a hauntingly beautiful melody. She sang as if an angel had descended down to earth and serenaded us all with his best song. Her voice was so sweet that it filled my heart with warmth.

"I want to meet you in private," I finally told her one day after a performance, having resolved that it would be my time to tell her how I felt. "I want to better know who you are, Carey Mulligan. If you don't mind, would you honor me and let me escort you to your hotel?"

"I'd like that," she replied, her musical voice more mesmerizing than ever.

That was how it all began. We spent a fair amount of time together after that. She invited me to stay in the luxurious confines of her hotel bedroom, just across the road from the theater. Her taste was impeccable, even in the simplicity of her hotel room. I loved everything she did. She had a taste for fine wine, and would wash down her caviar with it. She played beautifully on the grand piano that stood in the corner of her bedroom as if she had been playing from birth. And when we made love, she was so passionate. I knew that she had the same feelings for me as I did for her, and I never thought that it would end. I would spend long nights gently lapping at her labia, watching her full bosom heave as her breathing increased with each movement of my tongue. I would stand in front of the mirror and admire her, she was so beautiful, and look at myself to see if there was such a thing as beauty that could be matched by another.

"Ohhh," Carey would moan whenever I was inside of her. "Oh, Miller! I can't stand this anymore!"

"Me neither," I would say, my entire body pulsating with the love we made. "I should pinch myself. I think that I'm dreaming."

"Oooohh," she would moan again, wrapping her long legs tightly around me and pulling me deeper into her.

It felt like everything had changed after that night, as if the world was a different place. If I had been preoccupied by thoughts of Carey before, it was nothing compared to this. My every waking moment was filled with thoughts of her body. We would snatch moments to engage in tiny discreet acts of passion: she fellated me during breaks in rehearsal, and I reciprocated with cunnilingus between the silken sheets of her rooms.

It was only a matter of time before she fell pregnant with my child. Once her belly began to swell, the theatre was forced to shut its doors. The show could not go on with a pregnant leading lady. We were both left unemployed. Naturally, I proposed marriage, and Carey was delighted to accept. We were wed before a small audience of our dearest friends, and embarked upon a two-week honeymoon where we rarely left our hotel room.

Shortly after the birth of our child - a daughter - Carey won the leading role in a major Hollywood production. Her deeply affecting performance and radiant beauty made her a critical darling, and even more popular with audiences. She collected her first Oscar early the next year, heavily pregnant with twins. Our relationship is as strong and passionate as the day we met. She acts in between pregnancies, and I balance childcare with screenwriting. Our seventh child is due in six months.

u1u1u1
u1u1u1
65 Followers