Caribbean Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margaret paused for breath then jumped straight back in. "Virgil and I are going to book the bay anyway but wondered if you wanted to join us, we'd like the company and we didn't get a chance to talk to you on the boat, what with you being so sick. If you want to join us you'd be very welcome. We're going anyway so we wouldn't ask you to pay for anything. We thought tomorrow might be fun? We could have dinner together tonight to arrange timings and everything, I'll get Virgil to book a table at the Pirates Nest. Is seven thirty good for you?"

I looked round for support, Karin seemed as stunned by the onslaught as I was and gave an expressionless nod of agreement. Margaret noticed this and turned to her husband, "Virgil, go right ahead and book that table for four we talked about." He gave smile and reached into his pocket for a mobile phone and a colourful paper flyer.

Margaret turned back to me, "So what are you both doing today? We were going to go to the pirates museum then down to sit on the beach."

Karin jumped in here, proving again that she's the brains of the operation. "Oh, you'll love the Pirate Museum, we were there a couple of days ago. We were going to go on the plantation tour today, maybe get some rum direct from the still. I can't wait for tonight; I've heard wonderful things about that restaurant."

Virgil confirmed he'd booked a table and in a flurry of "Can't wait" and "Sounds like fun" we went our separate ways.

As soon as we were out of earshot Karin looked at me and asked "What the actual shitting hell was that about? Is this some weird remake of 'The Beach?' I mean, nice of them but flying us out to a private party with no way out? What if they're cultists? What if one of us get sacrificed or something?"

I couldn't help laughing, which normally is entirely the wrong thing to do with Karin but in this case the gods were smiling, and she saw the preposterous nature of her worries.

"OK, maybe not sacrificed but what if they get pervy?"

I pointed out that she'd been on her own on the boat with them the previous night and things had got quite weird, but nothing had happened that involved her, or had it?

"Ow. Stop it. No, really, stop it. Ow."

She was slapping me on the shoulders and head, emphasising her words as she told me "Nothing happened. The worst was I was topless watching Margaret get shagged by the two sailors. I told you everything so there's nothing for you to be concerned about you muppet."

The rain of playful slaps stopped and was replaced with a hug and a kiss.

We spent the day on the tour, returning with a bottle of Rum each and a bit of a buzz from all the freebies we'd been given on the way round, just in time to shower and change ready for our meal at the Pirates Nest with Virgil and Margaret.

I was keen to find out more about them ahead of our trip across the island and Margaret didn't hold back.

By the time we reached coffee and rum I knew where they both went to school, what Virgil's handicap was at golf, what car he drove, how many guns he had at home, where they met, what her favourite drink was, what their first date had been and how they'd inherited a shitload of cash when her mom passed away three years ago. I hadn't got a word in edgewise, so they knew little about us.

She announced that they were planning on going over to Buccaneer Bay at around three in the afternoon and coming back quite late, they wanted to watch the stars again, and that we should meet outside the hotel at two.

The next day at ten to two we were sitting under a parasol enjoying a cheeky rum and coke when Margaret and Virgil arrived in an open topped jeep with a driver. Virgil was already in the shotgun seat so I was crammed in the back between Karin and Margaret, who still wouldn't shut up. She banged on about the dolphins and the stars and what a special night it had been and how everything had been just perfect.

In what I'm sure she meant to be a discrete and subtle way she asked Karin if I knew 'everything' that had happened on the boat, when Karin said yes, everything she went into faux embarrassment and asked what I must think of her.

I thought it was a rhetorical question and laughed it off, but she was serious. "No, what do you think of me? What do you think I am?"

I got the feeling she wanted either validation or for me to be shocked, not wanting to start playing those sorts of mind games I gave it a bit of thought and gave her the benefit of my considered opinion.

"I wouldn't presume to pass judgement on another couple's chosen lifestyle. From what Karin tells me you both enjoyed what went on, I'm pretty certain Rhodey and Charles enjoyed it and I don't think I'd be lying if I said Karin found it......stimulating. No one was shocked, no one was outraged, everyone was happy. There's not many activities get that result so as they say in your part of the world, no foul no harm."

I was feeling quite pleased with my little speech as the jeep bumped on through the afternoon sunshine. Margaret prodded me in the ribs, "Would you have liked to have seen it?" she asked.

I looked round at Karin who had a bit of a smirk at my discomfort. "Yes, probably, but I was busy recovering from bringing up my pancreas so missed out."

With that we lurched round a final bend and arrived at a helipad with a shiny Blue and White Jetranger 230 sat on the concrete. I knew it was a Jetranger 230 because there was a big sign on the hangar behind it saying 'Helicopter rides, our Jetranger 230 is at your service' with a picture of the same aircraft underneath it. Most of my rotary wing flying had been in freighters so I was actually looking forward to this trip.

We piled out of the jeep; Margaret gave me what I think she meant to be an enigmatic smile. I climbed out the same side as Karin and grabbed her arm, whispering "Did Margaret mention a repeat performance to you?" she shook her head, "No, but hearing her just now it wouldn't surprise me."

The helicopter flight was a pleasant change from getting dumped in the back of a Chinook and bounced over the South China Sea, being able to see out was a start, having a proper seat helped and the views of the Caribbean were spectacular. Twenty minutes later we were hovering above a floating landing pad with a long causeway leading to the beach. We all jumped down to be greeted by a smiling local in a Hawaiian shirt who led us towards the beach.

There were sun loungers laid out, each with a table next to it. A well-stocked bar was in a thatched booth and a kitchen was set up behind it under a wide gazebo. A thatched area stood beside the kitchen with benches and tables nestling in the shade.

Virgil led the way towards the bar, shouting impotently over the sound of the Jet Ranger taking off again but his outstretched hand with four fingers splayed made his intention obvious. As the howling whine of the jet engines faded into the distance he could be heard requesting rum cocktails, adding "And keep 'em coming please."

Karin's definitely my responsible adult and asked for bottles of water as well, which were brought in a tin bucket of ice and planted under one of the parasols to stop the ice melting immediately.

The smiling local who'd greeted us waved an inviting hand at the sun loungers, asking of we wanted to remain in the sun or be shaded. On closer inspection he had a name badge announcing he was Brandon and was pleased to meet us.

Margaret and Karin and I opted for sun, Virgil said he'd stay in the shade. In moments the seats were configured ready for us, with spares in the shade if we wanted to change our minds.

Brandon called over the rest of the hospitality team, introducing Samuel, Rosemary, Daisy, Hirani and Jasmine. All but Hirani and Jasmine seemed to be local, the last two had a pacific island look about them, but what do I know? He went on to explain that he would be remaining behind the bar, Samuel was our chef and would be remaining in the kitchen and that the girls would split their time between helping in the kitchen and bar and serving us with our food and drinks.

As an added bonus he revealed that Hirani and Jasmine were qualified dive instructors and would be happy to take us out individually or in pairs, and Rosemary and Daisy were massage therapists who would be happy to provide a relaxing massage for anyone who needed it. He bade us farewell and left us to the girls ministrations. Rosemary seemed to be the senior girl and once Brandon was back in the bar she turned to Karin and Margaret.

"Ladies," she started, surprising me with a French accent, "For your enjoyment of the beach it is acceptable to sunbathe in the European mode, if you wish the other three girls and I will join you in this style. Brandon and Samuel will not join us on this side of the beach again, so your privacy is assured."

Margaret couldn't get her kit off quickly enough, revealing what looked to my eye to be a set of artificially enhanced 34DDs with pale tan lines. As she did she confirmed to Rosemary that yes she would be more comfortable if the other girls were in a similar state, leading to a sudden disrobing and four sets of athletic A or B cup breasts coming into show.

I looked at Karin, she will often go topless when we're in Spain or France, but I could see she was a bit hesitant today. On the pretence of helping her with her sun lounger I put my head close and whispered, "U OK Hun?" in a parody of the Facebook meme. She gave a wan smile and whispered back "I'm fumming babes. No, I'm ok, just feeling a bit coerced, that's all"

I gave her a supportive rub on the arm, "Keep your top on then, or, how about, take it off and lie on your front for a bit and see how you feel."

She seemed to think that was an acceptable compromise and lay down, reached behind her back and unclipped the red straps of her bikini top, pulling it out from under her and stashing it in her big beach bag, the one with 'Big Beach Bag' printed on it.

Seeing Karin on her front Daisy came over and offered a massage, an offer she accepted readily, Virgil called out he was ready for one as well. I walked down to the sea and spoke to Hirani, telling her I hadn't touched my Rum cocktail yet and asking if she'd take me out for a dive. She led me across to a boat and made to load a couple of dive bags. They were big blue bags made of a nylon mesh with a large white plastic patch on the top. This had a big C written on it in Chinagraph marker, my diving element of my Helicopter escape course came back to remind me it meant "Charged" and had a set of initials and a date and time at the bottom.

I didn't actually panic, but my urgent "No, not in a boat" attracted a few concerned looks.

"I got very seasick a few days ago, I don't want to risk a boat again. Perhaps we could walk out to the helipad?" I explained. She seemed happy with this as a compromise and asked Jasmine to drive the boat over with the dive gear in to save us carrying it.

When the boat arrived, it had a second passenger, Margaret had decided she wanted to go for a dive as well, leaving Karin and Virgil to enjoy their massages together.

Margaret seemed almost disappointed when she saw the tanks were mounted on a nylon waistcoat fitting that had an inbuilt buoyancy regulator, demand valve and weight pouches. The good news being it's a far more comfortable way of carrying everything, the bad news seemed to be it covered up her tits and I suspect she had visions of floating around like a sexy mermaid.

Hirani slipped on a t shirt and gave us a full safety brief, explaining the hand signals we would be using and the importance of staying in sight of each other at all times. We wouldn't be going more than 10m deep at the maximum but eve so she warned us there would be a decompression stop at five meters before we got out. Almost definitely unnecessary but having worked in the offshore oil industry I was happy to see a belt and braces attitude to safety.

The dive itself was phenomenal, gin clear water, silver sand on the bottom and fish every colour of the rainbow. I had a flutter of excitement when a shark about 4 -- 5 ft long came looming out of the depths, the dorsal fin had a distinctive black marking that Hirani told me later identified it as a black tipped reef shark. Must have taken them ages to think of that name. Hirani had some pellets of food and gave us a bag each to feed the fish, they ate from our hands, she told us afterwards it was them feeding that probably attracted the shark, but he was more scared of us than we were of him, and he didn't stick around.

After forty minutes and with our air running low she made an upward pointing motion with her thumb, pausing for around five minutes at five metres just to be certain no one was going to suffer from the bends. We clambered back up a metal ladder onto the pad where Margaret took no time at all in peeling off her tank and waistcoat. Hirani had dived in her T shirt and kept it on while she checked all the equipment. Weirdly I found the wet semi translucent material clinging to her tight body more of a turn on than Margaret's exposed globes. I'd left my T short on the helipad and put it back on to return to the beach.

Jasmine drove the boat back to shore with all the kit stowed on the deck while I walked back with the two other women. Hirani removed her wet shirt for the stroll, even without it on she was still more interesting to look at than Margaret.

Back at the sun loungers Karin was lying in her back, her initial nervousness seemed to have evaporated with the massage, the two empty rum cocktail glasses on the table beside her may have had something to do with it as well. Margaret spotted Karin's change in position as well, commenting "I see Karin's made the sensible choice, I expect Virgil's had a conversation with her."

I was a bit taken aback by her comment, not really knowing what she meant and hurried over to Karin to see what the story was. She seemed confused, "Mm, whassup? What did you say? Sorry, I was asleep, didn't hear you."

I asked again if there had been any substantial change in heart, now she seemed happily baring all.

"No, just felt like it was a better idea all round really. Besides, Virgil likes it I think."

She whispered this last bit, which surprised me. Don't get me wrong, she's got a great body, lovely tits and a great bum and I quite like it when she's on the beach and gets admiring glances from other guys, but this was the first time I'd ever heard her suggest she was doing it for anyone else's benefit.

I guessed the rum and sun were having a mellowing effect.

Virgil snapped his fingers and Daisy brought four more Rum cocktails over to Virgil, depositing them on his table with what looked almost like a bow. I'll say this much about the bay, they seemed to have chosen the best-looking staff they could find, even Karin's eyes followed the tall, willowy girl as she walked back to her seat beside the bar.

Two fingers snapped under my nose dragging my attention back, I jerked my head round to face forward again only to find Margaret's enhanced boobs dangling in my view. She gave a small laugh and handed me a cocktail. "I don't know why you waste your time looking at them, Karin's are closer and so much better. Isn't that right Virgil?" He agreed enthusiastically, I looked across to my wife who seemed to be actually pleased at this objectification. That Rum was really working, she's never been like that before. I wasn't 100% convinced I liked compliant Karin but knew enough not to make an issue out of it in front of other people.

I sipped my drink, and yes, it was quite intoxicating, I felt the mellow warmth of it slipping through my body. "Maybe I'll try one of those massages?" I called over to Daisy. She nodded and started towards us, but Margaret stood up and waved her away. "Don't worry, I'll do it, let's see how he likes my gentle hands." Then turning to my wife, she smiled and said "D'you think he'd like a happy ending?"

To my absolute surprise Karin seemed to consider it then nodded and in a sleepy voice said "Yes, happy ending. Mmm."

I wasn't sure about this one bit and in an endeavour to give myself time to think I picked up my drink. "Maybe when I finish this?" hoping I'd come up with an escape route in the next ten minutes.

I sipped and looked around, there was Hirani and Jasmine by the dive boat rinsing off the gear, separating out the empty tanks from the full tanks. To keep them distinct from each other they packed the one remaining tank in a dive bag along with a buoyancy waistcoat, fins and facemask, the others were packed in identical bags but marked with a black X meaning empty.

My distraction technique wasn't working, but at least I still had half my drink, I sipped a bit more, it was exceptionally good. Margaret came over to me, pulling my T shirt off and giving me a generous squirt of factor twenty, rubbing it across my chest and legs, trying to undo my shorts. I resisted as much as I could but what did they say in Star Trek? Resistance is futile? My shorts disappeared leaving me completely naked. In my defence I'd been in the sea and even in the Caribbean it's cold all right?

In a momentary panic I swigged the remainder of my drink and rolled onto my stomach. The warmth flooded through my body, I tried to make eye contact with Karin, but she was either asleep or zoned out completely. Margaret gave her foot a nudge, her eyes opened, and she half smiled, "Mmm. Happy ending."

It seemed that was permission granted, a feeling of tranquillity floated through me and with a sigh I surrendered to the ministrations of the older woman.

She applied a load more sun cream and started working it in at my shoulders, moving along each arm then down my back. She stopped at my butt and hopped over to my thighs, first the left then the right. I'll be honest, it was a nice massage, I was relaxed, lying in the sun on a Caribbean Island with a couple of Rum cocktails inside me. It was all conducive to having a good time, plus my wife had virtually insisted on it.

Sharp nailed hands suddenly dug into my buttocks, causing me to give an involuntary gasp of surprise, which was met with a whispered "Don't worry, nothing bad will happen" as she went on to firmly knead each side.

A satisfied groan of "Ooh, tight and firm, just how I like my men. You been working out?" wafted down while her hands worked around the tops of my thighs, I could feel the sharp tips of her painted nails scratching at my balls, accidentally or deliberately I couldn't say. I got more of a clue when one hand started gripping gently and rubbing forward around my scrotum to the base of my penis, firm but not enough to hurt. Her hand pushed under my groin, rubbing along the growing length.

I had an overwhelming feeling of calm and relaxation flooding through me, a whispered instruction in my ear to roll onto my back seemed the most logical idea in the world. I lay back, the sun on my chest and stretched my arms out luxuriously. I'd had a couple of Rum cocktails; the sun was shining, and I was receiving an expert hand job. "Oh, yeah. Life is GOOD!" I exclaimed.

Margaret's hands were working some magic on me, one hand was scratching at the underside and down to my balls, the other was making a steady rhythm up and down, rubbing sun cream into the head then down again. Now she was using both hands, twisting one each was while maintaining the up and down movement. Damn that felt good. I tried thinking about the Liverpool back three, Van Dijk has to be a shoe in, he works so well with Mo Salah. Not working, and frankly thinking about Mo Salah while I was getting close to shooting my load was slightly disturbing as I was enjoying it a bit too much.

I opened my eyes again, Karin was watching through half closed lids, she had one hand rolling her nipple between thumb and forefinger and the other resting on the outside of her bikini bottoms, she moaned softly, seeming to mouth "Happy ending." I was getting close to Cumming, I felt it only polite to warn everyone, so I did. "Hey everyone, I'm gonna cum soon." Margaret gave a slow nod of her head and sped up her hands, squeezing harder now. "Tell me when, I want to know." She seemed insistent so I did as I was told. Gasping out "Now Now NOOOWWWW"