Caribbean Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the first 'Now' she aimed me squarely at her tits, spraying me across her like a hose, I sent three or four spurts of cum landing in a pattern of droplets leaving me exhausted collapsing back onto my sun lounger, spent and with a huge smile.

Margaret stood up and walked back to her own seat, lying back she beckoned Karin over and pointed at the cum-decorated silicone enhanced mounds on her chest. "Why don't you clean me up?" she asked. To my total amazement my wife, the woman who really doesn't like my jizz anywhere near her mouth, started licking it off, seemingly with relish. I was shocked but stored the image away for *ahem* future reference. She seemed to be taking particular care of the bullet like nipples. They were definitely clean.

When the last drop seemed to have gone Margaret stood, taking Karin by the hand and led her over to Virgil. "How was that babe?" she asked the grey-haired older man. "Are you ready?"

He waved them away, with a shake of the head, "It was nice but I'm not ready yet. There'll be time later." Margaret seemed almost disappointed, forlornly saying "Is she a keeper though?" Karin smiled complacently, I was confused, and Virgil seemed enigmatically smug, saying nothing.

I went to stand, intending to grab Karin for a swift conference but Margaret told me to stay where I was, food was coming soon, which seemed a promising idea.

The food when it came was delicious, freshly cooked crab and fish with fresh bread and salad followed by every type of fresh fruit imaginable. Virgil kept the Rum cocktails coming which made the afternoon swing along nicely, so much that I lost track of time, dozing in the sun.

I had a strange dream at one point that Karin and Hirani were taking turns kissing and sucking on Margaret's tits and pussy, then kissing each other and finally after they'd made each other cum in a sensual sixty-nine on what looked like a canvas mat they went back to Margaret, bringing her to a shuddering climax. When I opened my eyes again Karin was on her sun lounger and Hirani was looking out to sea as if waiting for something. I dozed off again.