Caribbean Adventure

Story Info
Caribbean holiday with a twist.
8k words
3.7
39.2k
31

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeeceeBee
DeeceeBee
29 Followers

I held tight to the bowl as the room dropped, my stomach gave a heave coinciding with the floor lurching under me. I was already as empty as it was possible to be, but my body retched and heaved again, producing a thin trail of bitter yellow bile that dripped between my gaping mouth and the toilet.

A rattle on the door behind me and a "Jason, you ok Babe?" let me know that Karin, my wife, was at least concerned I was still alive. I was still alive but would at that moment have taken death as a sweet merciful release.

"Not dead yet Babe. Blleeuuuurrggghh" I heaved again.

She offered some useful advice, "Try to drink some water, you'll feel better with something to bring up" The door opened, and she leaned in, holding a bottle of still water out to me together with a pack of antacids. Her tightly filled pink T shirt and blonde hair did nothing to distract me from my misery. I wouldn't mind but this whale watching trip was my idea.

I'd been out early in the morning of our second day in the Caribbean, looking for fresh fish for a barbecue we had planned for lunch when I spotted the advert.

"Humpbacks, Orcas, Sperm Whales, Dolphins, Sharks. See the wonders of the deep on the Blue Sea Cruiser"

Now, I know how much Karin's into all that David Attenborough stuff and I thought a day up close and personal with a couple of mighty beasts of the ocean would score me more brownie points than I would know what to do with, so I booked us a couple of tickets for the next day.

We'd booked off season, basically because we aren't made of money, so it meant some of the attractions were closed, but in this case it meant we were one of only two couples on the boat, so some wins. The others were an older couple from Tennessee, taking a longer break, as they explained they normally went to Florida and the Caribbean a few times a year, usually outside the peak tourist season. We'd bumped into them in the bar nearest our hotel on the first day we'd been there, enjoying a convivial lunch over a couple of jugs, ok four jugs of a local take on Pina Coladas.

The weather was still hot and sunny, but I discovered when we went out that the being in the middle of the Atlantic means that when it gets rough, it really gets rough.

Charles and Rhodey, the two crew members assured us it wasn't rough as we chugged out of the harbour into waves that seemed to be bigger than our house. Karin, Margaret and Virgil (The American couple) all seemed to take to the ocean as if born to it. To be fair Virgil was a US Navy veteran, so he probably was born to it. I however was not, and as soon as the deck started moving underneath me I felt the first twinge, rapidly followed by the second twinge, then a turning of my stomach and a quite spectacular projectile arc as I emptied the contents of my stomach over the side.

I held onto the safety rail, coughing and heaving, watching my lunch spread in the deep blue waters beneath us. A shoal of tiny silvery fish came up and started feasting on my detritus. The thought turned my stomach again, and I gave them a second course.

Rhodey was the younger of the two, a six-foot tall white guy with a deep tan, in his early twenties. He wore a loose vest top that showed off his honed physique. He spotted me and came over to suggest I used the heads, which confused me until he pointed to the bathroom and said he didn't want to have to jump overboard to rescue me if I fell in. Which is how I ended up where you joined me.

I chewed on a couple of the chalky mint pills and sipped on the water. I will say it felt better heaving up minty water than stomach bile, and that was the highlight of my day.

Charles was the senior man on the boat and after I'd been trying to turn myself inside out for an hour he came down to see me. He was probably ten years older than Rhodey, around five eleven, he was a local Islander, athletic with cornrows in his wiry black hair but a lot broader than his crewmate, looking like he could be an American footballer, one of the outside running ones, not one of the big bashy hitty ones. I don't know much about American Football, does it show?

"Hey man, how you doin'?" he asked, I thought it was a bit of a fatuous question, I was hoping for a swift death.

"Not so good, I didn't know it would be so bad."

"Not to worry man, it affects everyone different. Look, I can either refund your ticket, you're not gonna see nothin' here, or I keep the money but take you ashore now and go out again with the others."

I was not in a state to make a choice really, but I knew I was likely to give myself some long-term aftereffects like severe dehydration if I didn't get onto solid ground, so I went with option two. He went back on deck and explained to the other three what was going to happen. The engine noise changed to a more rapid beat, I assume the boat sped up and I felt it lean as we turned. Karin came back to see me again, but I waved her away, preferring to take my misery alone. I guess we were moving faster on the way back in as the world stayed a bit more stable and I was only sick twice.

Back on the dockside I perked up fairly quickly, returning to a healthy pink from my earlier green. Karin and I had a two-minute discussion where I insisted she went out on the boat; I'd go and sit under a tree with a bottle of water and a bread roll.

They were gone nearly three hours, I was on the dockside to meet Karin off the boat and got an exuberant welcome, she flicked through the screen of her iPhone, proudly showing me clips of big grey things rolling in the water, pictures of whale tails waving in the air and one of some dolphins jumping out of the water. I was less interested in a couple of pictures of the two crewmen with their shirts off and was a bit taken aback at one of her in her bikini being held horizontally by them facing out to the camera, but then next up was one of Margaret in her one-piece doing the same thing so my worries abated.

It's a sign how rough I still felt that I took no notice of how nicely filled Margaret's skimpy one piece actually was. For a woman in her mid-forties, she looked really good, she could easily have been ten years younger.

I didn't really feel like doing much in the evening after my session in the ships toilet, I didn't want to eat, my stomach was still quite sore and all I could drink was water, so I was more than happy to stay in watching the hotel band. Karin had other plans, Rhodey and Charles had told her about the beauty of a night-time cruise, the stars were big, and bright with a lot more visible than we get at home, the plankton rose to the surface after dark and glowed in the boat's wake. Dolphins and sea birds would circle the boat. Flying fish would jump out and glide across the sea. If it weren't for the thought of puking my ring out again, I'd have been there myself.

Virgil and Margaret were going out on the night cruise as well and called by our hotel to walk down with Karin. Meeting them when I didn't feel as if I were about to breathe my last was a different experience. Virgil was the older of the two by some considerable distance, he was wearing a USS Kittyhawk CV63 baseball cap, which he told me was from his service at sea from 1974 to 177, which would make him around late-sixties I guessed, Margaret was early forties but looked younger. I waved them all away and took myself off for an early night.

I slept solidly until around 1am when Karin got home, normally we try not to wake each other up if we come back late but something had happened, and she couldn't wait to share it.

She leapt onto the bed, shaking me by the shoulder.

"Wakeupwakeupwakeup. You have got to hear this."

I rolled over, reached out for the light and sat up, bleary eyed but awake and feeling a lot better than I had earlier in the evening.

"Mmm, Whassup? Can't it wait?"

No, it couldn't wait. She didn't seem to know where to start, falling over her words.

I held up my hands. "OK. Stop, breathe. Now, start from when you went off with Virgil and Margaret."

She knelt on the bed and took a deep breath.

"So, I went off with Virgil and Margaret, and as we walked down the to the dockside Margaret asked if I had thoughts about taking a boat each or sharing one. I told them it made sense to share for cost, I'd pay half if they were OK with that, which is when it got a bit weird.

Virgil said he was happy to pay for everything as the boat was the cheapest thing he was paying out for across the evening, and how open minded was I.

I stopped him there and asked exactly what he meant by open minded, just because I was going on a cruise without my husband didn't mean I was about to do anything else without my husband. I didn't spell it out in case he meant something innocent, but I was telling him there and then I was not about to go shagging around."

"Glad to hear it" I said with a smile and a kiss. "Mid you, old guy like that, might have some tricks we could use."

She gave me a playful slap and told me I was a dirty old man in waiting. I mainly took that she didn't think I'm old from the conversation.

She continued, "I wasn't too far from the truth. Virgil had a Prostate op a couple of years ago that went a bit badly, so now he can't get it up. Bad news for him, bad news for her. He was surprisingly open about everything, obviously there are things he can do for her and toys they've bought but as Margaret said, nothing compares to some man-meat."

I stopped her there. "On the second time of meeting them they were telling you all this?"

She nodded vigorously, "Yes, I think they may have been a bit drunk or maybe high or something, but once they started I couldn't shut them up. He apparently still has sensation in his nob and responds to having it sucked or rubbed but can't physically get it to stand to attention.

The reason they asked how open minded I was turned out to be because Virgil had paid for Rhodey and Charles to errr give Margaret some special attention on the boat, under the stars surrounded by phosphorescent plankton glowing in the dark while being serenaded by dolphins. When I pressed they couldn't wait to tell me special attention meant a good seeing to."

I started, wide eyed. "What? I mean it sounds great, dolphins, stars, two good looking guys and all that. How much did they charge, I might want a go." I was joking of course; I'd die of seasickness if I went out in the boat again. I also wanted to let her know I was comfortable with everything. I knew she wouldn't do anything stupid, like she knows I wouldn't but sometimes it's nice to say so.

She continued. "We chugged out of the harbour at around eight pm, and sailed offshore for an hour or more, until all we could see were a few lighthouses flashing away. They cut the engine, Charles lifted up a thin metal mast with a square metal thing on top and an orange light blinking about twenty feet above us. It was shielded so none of the light came down to the boat so once the cabin lights were switched off we were in total darkness.

Rhodey was throwing some form of food into the water to attract fish, which he said would bring the dolphins. They brought some big cushions out onto the deck for us to lie on so we could see the stars. The stars were AMAZING, we saw loads of shooting stars and a few satellites, but the sky was so full of stars it was like nothing I've ever seen.

After about thirty minutes we got our first dolphins, they were jumping out of the water, doing flips and loops, oh Jason, I really wish you could have seen it. The plankton was sticking to the dolphins so as they jumped they were covered in light and when they dropped back into the sea they exploded in green droplets.

After another half an hour or more Charles put a ladder over the side of the boat and invited us to go swimming with the dolphins. Virgil and Margaret seemed keen but pointed put they'd not brought their swimmers, as you know I hadn't either, and I was a bit surprised at their objection considering what they had planned. Charles and Rhodey peeled off everything right in front of us and dived over the edge. I really wanted to swim with the dolphins, so I stripped down to my underwear, then undid my bra and jumped in. Virgil and Margaret faffed around a bit then stripped off and jumped in as well.

It was lovely, they dolphins came up and played with us, they love being scratched under their chins. They let us hang onto their fins and took us for a ride around the boat, then they'd jump out of the water over us. It was amazing, the only thing that spoiled it for me was you not being there with me."

She leaned in and gave me a kiss on my lips before carrying on.

"We had about twenty minutes in with the dolphins then climbed out and wrapped towels around our shoulders. Rhodey brought out a bottle of Rum and five glasses, we all had a drink and he asked if I knew what was planned and if I wanted to sit at the rear of the boat and watch the dolphins and the stars or would I be staying.

Virgil and Margaret both asked me to stay, which felt weird, but I'll be honest with you babe, I sort of wanted to see if it was actually going to happen. You know, it's not the sort of thing you experience every day."

I poked her in the boobs and told her she was nothing but a perv, which fell a bit flat because we both knew my eyes would have been out on stalks. I encouraged her to continue, as a tease she pretended to be tired, yawning theatrically, "I'm very tired, I'll finish it in the morning."

I played too, "Yes, clever idea babe, g'night."

We both burst into laughter, she couldn't wait to tell me, and I couldn't wait to hear all the juicy details.

"To start off Charles got a thin mattress, about six feet wide and long and spread it out on the deck, Rhodey brought out a couple of bean bag chairs for me and Virgil and set the Rum bottle down between us. Virgil was still nude after his swim and I was topless, to be honest I was the only person with any clothes on and I stayed that way, I thought I'd have felt too pervy getting dressed to watch.

Margaret was sitting with her legs out to one side on the mattress, Rhodey and Charles stood with her in between them, she looked out to Virgil and said, 'thank you darling,' then looked at me and said, 'enjoy the show.' With that she reached up and started sucking on Charles's cock, alternating with Rhodey's. after a bit she lay back and let them eat her pussy and kiss her tits a bit, she seemed to enjoy it. I think she had an orgasm from that. Once she'd cum she lay Charles down and straddled him, looking straight at Virgil while she lowered onto the cock. While she was riding one she was sucking on the other. They kept at it for about forty-five minutes, every position you could imagine, some looked really good, like I'd like to try, some looked really uncomfortable like I will NEVER be trying.

They finished with her in doggy, the guys took turns in fucking her until they were both close then she knelt up and they blew all over her tits.

It was really hot, but kinda gross at the same time. I was quite turned on by it, but not enough that when Margaret crawled over and wiped herself down with her towel and asked if I wanted to help blow Virgil I was tempted to do anything. That looked strange, a limp cock blowjob, but he seemed to enjoy it, he managed to cum on her tits as well."

I could tell by the way she stopped talking, pulled my pyjama bottoms off and sucked on my rampant dick that she was in a mood for sex, I'm super observant like that. I left her to it for a minute or two then pulled her up and peeled her clothes off.

She pushed me onto my back and mounted me, hurriedly and without hesitation. She leant forward, crushing her breasts to my chest and kissed me passionately as she ground down.

"Did you want to try any of it? Do you want the special attention?"

It may be coincidence but very soon after I asked her that she was contorting her face and gasping through a shuddering orgasm, which tightened her grip and set me pumping jet after jet into her depths.

Sweaty and spent we lay in each other's arms, I prodded her to see if she was awake, getting a sharp "Ouch. What was that for?" in response.

I apologised and was about to turn the light off when she whispered, "Is the special attention on offer then? Is it something you'd like to try?"

I was intrigued, but also exhausted and know her sense of humour so I said we should talk about it in the morning, turned off the light and went to sleep.

We went down for breakfast quite late the next morning, so late in fact that we only just caught the buffet before it was tidied away, but it did mean we had the dining room to ourselves.

Over fruit salad, Danish pastries and coffee I decided to revisit our conversation from the early hours; "So, had any more thoughts about the 'special services' on offer?"

She paused on a particularly juicy piece of papaya and gave me a thoughtful look. "No, well, yes. If you'd been there and the offer came about I might have been tempted in the heat of the moment, but to plan it ahead of time without an underlying need or desire like Margaret and Virgil, no, I'm not interested. I'm more interested in finding some way of getting you out there to swim with the Dolphins."

That's Karin, the much more sensible one of us, not for nothing is she known as the responsible adult amongst my friends.

We finished our late breakfast and wandered along to the waterfront, several people were offering whale watching and swimming with dolphins, but no one had the dolphins option from solid land. Karin seemed more disappointed than me but that's probably because she's (1) much more enthusiastic about stuff like that and (2) had already done it once so knew how good it was. We walked on, soaking up the warmth and atmosphere.

We rounded a corner, heading away from the harbourside, passing a bright yellow painted building when I heard Karin's name being shouted. Not knowing many people on the island and it being a middle America accent calling out narrowed the options down significantly, and sure enough a quick look around identified Margaret waving frantically with a beaming Virgil following in her wake.

They scuttled across to catch up with us, seemingly like our new best friends. I was a bit uneasy about that, what with the previous night's entertainment but kept my worries to myself at that stage.

Margaret was bubbling away, almost overwhelmed with excitement. "Oh, I'm so glad we caught you, I was sure it was you, I said to Virgil, it's them. Didn't I Virgil." Without pausing for confirmation from her husband she barrelled straight on. "We were about to book a trip across to Buccaneer Bay when I spotted you. It's across the other side of the island, you can only get there by helicopter or boat or a three-hour trip in a four by four. There's a private bar and grill, freshwater showers, sun beds, a boardwalk out into the bay, scuba diving and snorkelling. It's closed for the off season right now, but they'll open the bar up for us and can supply a cook for the day all for five hundred dollars. How are you with flying Jason?"

I didn't really know where to start with that, it was like being caught in the jet from a fire hose, a constant relentless stream that just kept battering into me leaving the only option of getting soaked, or when the metaphor breaks down giving in.

"Er... OK, I think. I've been in a chinook and a puma without any problems. Why?"

I'd spent a couple of years as a contractor for an oilfield services company and would find myself flown out to remote wellheads in a variety of exotic parts of the world to upgrade, maintain or repair the on-site networking and monitoring kit and would get flown out to the remote locations by helicopter for speed and sometimes safety. Before that I'd been in the Army ending up as a company level signaller in the infantry, helicopters were just another way of getting to work for ten years of my life. Big working helicopters were like being in the back of a truck, just a lot noisier.

DeeceeBee
DeeceeBee
29 Followers