Caribbean Adventure Pt. 02

Story Info
Beware of strangers offering trips.
8.5k words
4.18
15.2k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeeceeBee
DeeceeBee
29 Followers

When I woke it was getting dark. Shocked I checked my watch, which was missing. As was my phone. Didn't matter, yesterday sunset was between 6.30 and 7 pm so there was every chance it would be the same today. That dive must have really taken it out of me, but my memory after I climbed out of the water was hazy at best. I looked around for Karin, there was music coming from the covered area by the kitchen and I thought I could see a crowd. I say thought, for some reason my vision was blurred and now I thought about it I had a stonking headache, with no clue as to the cause.

"Too much in the way of solar radiation my old son" I told myself and lurched across to the bar where I liberated a two-litre bottle of mineral water, cracking the plastic seal and downing the lot. I felt a bit better for that, then as the effects of sitting out in the sun for so long took effect I heaved and retched, bringing it all up in a sticky stream, leaving lumps of fish, bread and fruit where the gentle waves met the beach.

I found another bottle and drank again, but more slowly this time, helping myself to a couple of bags of peanuts for the salt and protein, cursing the lack of pork scratchings, snack of champions. Finishing the bottle, I grabbed another, then, and only then, noticed I was still naked and returned to my sun lounger. My observational skills hadn't entirely deserted me, and I found my shorts and T shirt then followed the music into the covered area.

Karin, Margaret, Hirani and Daisy were dancing with Samuel and Brandon, in states of dress from topless to naked, while Virgil watched from a large comfortable looking chair. Jasmine was lounged across his lap, also naked.

"What the Actual Fuck is going on?" I asked, more confused than angry. Karin gave me an absent look and waved with a giggle. She at least had her pants on, as did Margaret who beckoned me in. "We're dancing. The party's just getting started" she told me. "Have another Rum cocktail." I held up the water.

"No, I'm on the wagon I think. Massive headache. Too much sun."

She seemed unhappy with this idea, but seemed placated when Virgil said it was fine, he'd get me some water. I waved my two litres at him and said I was fine. I must have been waking up because I spotted a look between Virgil and Margaret, not a good one either. I still felt fuzzy headed, something wasn't quite right, apart from my topless wife dancing in a very intimate and sexy manner with Brandon. I was about to drag her outside for a frank exchange of views when the relative peace was broken by the growl of powerful engines. I swivelled, joining everyone in looking out to sea. Bright spotlights burst into life, moving fast across the water, slowing as the boat came cruising up to shore.

A final blip of the engines, a hydraulic whine and a rushing scrunching sound and an inflatable boat was sitting half out of the water, it must have been nearly twenty feet long with two huge Evinrude outboard motors. It was a pure inflatable, not a RIB, with no part of it more than a metre above the waterline. Everything on it was matt black, it must have the radar signature of a seagull.

Two men entirely dressed in black jumped out, carrying a box about a meter long by maybe half a metre wide and tall, it followed the colour scheme of the night and was also matt black.

They walked up the beach to Virgil, and after a short exchange of words where they confirmed "it was all there" whatever 'it' was, they disappeared out to the back of the kitchen with Brandon and Jasmine, where I heard a sliding van door open then close before the two guys reappeared. Virgil had another terse conversation, lots of head nodding went on and then everyone cheered up. The music, which had been switched off when they beached burst back with a loud steel band calypso beat, the two guys from the boat dumped their stealth gear for the plain black Ts and shorts they had on underneath. Brandon and Jasmine didn't reappear, but shortly after I heard the distinctive sound of a rattly old diesel engine bark into life and one red, and one white taillight disappeared bouncing up the track.

Samuel fired up the barbecue again and the smell of cooking meat wafted across the area, the two boat guys had cans of beer and were swigging enthusiastically, the girls, and I include Karin in that collective, were dancing again. Karin had a large glass in her hand that she presented to Virgil to be topped up regularly. Everyone else seemed to be on the Red Stripe or wine.

Virgil called me over. shouting above the blaring music "Have a drink" offering me a glass of his cocktail. I declined, citing my thumping headache and fuzzy headedness.

"In that case" he told me "We are going to have a problem." Something was poking me in the side, I looked down at an ugly black pistol. Looking along the pistol it was being held by a fairly elegant hand with red painted nails. I recognised that hand. "Hello Margaret" I said in my best trying to sound cool manner. I suspect it came out in a bit more of a squeak than a gruff baritone but at least I didn't piss myself straight away.

"You'd better come with me. Gabe, Paul, I need you for a few minutes." Gabe and Paul must have been the two boat guys, they were beside her in a moment. My first thought was that they were big. Big in a spent time in the prison weights room big. Amongst the many tattoos visible on their arms, I spotted one of an eagle crouched over an anchor crossed with a trident and an old flintlock pistol.

Right. Either an ex-Navy Seal in which case I'd avoid messing with him or a Walter Mitty type, but as he was built like a brick shithouse I wasn't about to put it to the test. The other one was as solid but only seemed to have prison tats, no military ones. I still wasn't about to argue. Looking at them both I did feel more like pissing myself though.

I was propelled across the impromptu dance floor and found myself having my hands cable tied behind my back around a solid post. I tried straining against the restraints and felt they may be moving when Gabe or Paul wrapped a length of gaffer tape around my wrists, reducing my movement to zero.

The mountain leaned in over me holding up the roll. "You goin' sit tight like a good little Brit pussy or do I need to gag you?"

I felt the circumstances called for total acquiescence and agreed that I would indeed be a good little Brit pussy and sit tight.

He leaned right down and spat "Good Boy" into my face, turned and threw the tape and ties to Samuel in the kitchen and sauntered off to join his mate for a beer.

Once I was settled Virgil sauntered over. "I told you to take a drink, if you had we wouldn't have this problem. You see, I have what you may call an import business, and this island is one of my distribution hubs. If I thought you could keep quiet then I'd be happy to let it all slide and you and your lovely wife can be on your way, Margaret and I are due to fly back to Miami in three days. Can you keep quiet?"

Well of course I can keep quiet, whether I would was a different matter and I didn't know how I might persuade him of that. I must have spent too long thinking about it because he reached a decision, and it wasn't one I liked.

"See, normal guys in your situation, normal pussies from England that get guns pointed at them and tied up by a couple of Navy Seals would be in a pool of piss by now, begging me to let them live and swearing on their kids' lives that they would be quieter than a church mouse. You worry me, you're thinking it through, planning how to get out of it and fuck me up, but I like you and Margaret seems to want to keep your wife around, so I'll do this for you. I'll make it quick, and I won't have it done around Karin."

I offered to try the begging and pissing thing if it would make a difference, spoiler alert, it wouldn't.

"What about Karin? What becomes of her?"

"Oh, she's full of GHB and Rohypnol. She'll do what we tell her to and enjoy it without a care in the world. We'll probably take her back to the States with us, she seems a fun girl. I have some other businesses she can work in when we get bored with her. Look, see what I mean."

He waved her over. "Hey Karin, my two friends from the boat could do with some relaxation, how about you show them a fun time, right there on the canvas. I think you'd like that wouldn't you."

She smiled seductively, running her hands over her body. "Mmmmm, yeah. I can do that. I'd like that I think."

She walked over to Gabe or Paul and kissed him hard on the mouth, resting one hand on the outside of his jeans, gently gripping the bulge. He brought his hands up to grab her breasts. Paul or Gabe came up behind her and grabbed her waist, pulling her back onto his groin. The men put a hand each on her shoulders and pushed, forcing her down onto her knees. She faced towards me, but I may as well have not been on the same planet. Slowly turning to the first guy she unzipped his shorts, pulling them down letting his semi erect cock bounce in front of her and grabbed it with a laugh, then turned to the other side and told him he'd need to undo his own shorts, but he'd get first go.

The shorts went down and so did she, just before she started she gave another look up and in an absent way asked what their names were. Navy Seal Tattoo guy was Gabe, the other was Paul.

"Hi, my name's Karin. That's my husband Jason. We're from near Brighton in England." Then she opened her mouth and took Gabe deep into her throat, settling into a quick back and forth motion, her lips clasped tight around the shaft, sometimes just pulling far enough back that the red ridge of his cock head showed, sometimes keeping it all within her wet mouth.

A minute or two later she got a tap on the shoulder from Margaret, who had come to sit next to Virgil, "I think Paul would like some of that too, don't you?"

Karin smiled and turned to face Paul, he had by far the bigger of the two cocks she had to contend with, it wasn't unnaturally big, but he certainly packed more than I'd seen in most of the sports changing rooms I'd been in over the past twenty years or so. Karin was struggling to fit it in her mouth, she could force the head and about a third of the shaft but when he moved she just pulled away coughing. She ended up just settling the head in between her lips and from the movement of her jaw I guessed she was lashing her tongue over the tight red skin.

She had her eyes closed, seemingly in ecstasy as she was sucking, she'd alternate between the two every few minutes, giving grunty noises of enjoyment to punctuate her work. When she managed to fit half of Paul's massive pole into her stretched mouth and spend a minute bobbing her head up and down on it, saliva running down to drip off her hand and splash off her tits she finished by pulling away with a cry of achievement and a satisfied grin.

Margaret seemed to have settled into the role of director and told Karin to get on her knees and to lose the bikini bottoms. Gabe placed himself at her mouth, watching her hungrily suck him into her throat, she seemed to try to force him further in since her success with Paul, her nose was buried in his matted pubes, her jaw hung open and she had her tongue trying to work down to his balls, she was choking and gagging but appeared to want to force him in further.

Behind her Paul was lining up, he stroked her wet pussy with the tip of that beast of a cock, she shimmied with expectation, reaching one hand back underneath to feel the size and power as she waited for it to drive home. He entered her with a hard thrust, burying himself into her sweet depths. She squealed around the cock buried in her throat, pushing back hard against the battering presence in her pussy.

Paul drove hard in, relentlessly pounding away, bouncing her around like a rag doll, his eyes fixed on her waist and bum. The assault on the tight folds of her pussy was so harsh she had to take Gabe's cock out of her mouth and hold his hips for balance. She was whimpering, whether in delight or pain, agony or ecstasy, it was hard to say, all I could say was the lust filled look on her face was unlike anything I'd ever seen from her before.

With a growl and a shriek, they seemed to cum together, her knees seemed to buckle, and she was almost hanging from his cock like a limp dishrag. As his erection contracted she collapsed down, a stream of gooey cum ran down her leg and pooled on the canvas, soaking her shin.

Gabe looked at his crewmate. "Cheers bud, another one ruined for me. Hey, c'mon bitch, suck on this will ya?" he pulled her head back to his groin. Karin looked up at him in a daze, then smiled and said "I'd like that, I think. Let me suck you." She pulled him down into a seated position, pushed him back so he was lying flat on his back and took his cock in her hand, looking into his eyes and slowly dropped her lips down his still rigid member. Sensuously she ran her tongue along one side and down the other, gripping gently between her teeth then dropping her head down again and forcing him to the back of her throat.

Maintaining eye contact she crawled up his body, pushed her tits together and gripped him between them, slowly fucking him between their firm softness, picking up speed she asked "Do you still think I'm ruined? Do you?" He gave a strangled gasp of "No" and fell back when she stopped and knelt upright. She threw one leg over the prone man, holding his penis vertically she slowly descended and sank down until she was sitting with him fully in her. She slapped his chest, again writhing on his cock, throwing her hair around. She looked magnificent, I was conflicted between agonised that this was my wife doing these things and pride that this was my wife doing these things.

She leaned back, reaching behind her, I couldn't see what she did, but Gabe's eyes opened wide, and he suddenly shrieked, "OH MY FUCKING GOD", bucking his hips like a man possessed. Karin sat on him like a warrior on horseback, riding the waves of his orgasm. They subsided and she slapped his chest again. Grabbing his hand, she pushed his fingers onto her clit and leaned back to give him access. More cum was leaking out of her and his cock was shrinking but she was not going to be denied her second orgasm, twisting her own nipples she gave a cry and collapsed backwards.

She rested for a moment then Margaret called out" Very nice dear, now come and help Virgil."

I was almost as exhausted as Karin, but I wasn't the one about to take on a third cock in quick succession, I watched almost in awe, certainly in agony as she bent to Virgil's lap and took his limp worm into her mouth, looking into Margaret's eyes for validation she seemed happy when the older woman told her that was exactly right. She worked him with her tongue, and seemed to achieve a bit of thickening, Virgil gripped her hair tight, holding her in place, trying to dominate her, except everyone there knew who was dominating at that moment. Three minutes was all it took; I could tell by the watch on his wrist that was resting on the back of her head. Three minutes from start to finish was all I took for my magnificent wife to bring his shrivelled flaccid rag to a squirting limp orgasm that she let dribble out of her mouth onto the sandy floor.

He took a few minutes to recover, looked over at me and with a nod announced "She'll do well in my other businesses. But it may take a while before she moves on. You are a lucky man. Well, you were." He seemed to find that funny. In the vain hope that agreeing might get me untied I laughed along.

It didn't.

He recovered, pulled his shorts up and handed her another glass of his special cocktail. Margaret told her to drink up and to go with Hirani who would take her to get cleaned up.

Gabe and Paul were sufficiently recovered to stand up, Virgil told them to get back into their stealth gear and to take me off in the inflatable.

"Get about a mile offshore, shoot him and dump him overboard, don't kill him. I want lots of blood in the water, so the sharks get rid of the body for us, and make sure you don't shoot him in a bone just in case it turns up. We've got the whale watching boat coming round in an hour, I want to be able to say he fell overboard and sank. If there's a 9-millimetre hole in his skull that's not going to work. And make sure you're a good distance out, I don't want hungry sharks in my bay."

He turned to me, "Sorry pal, I know I said it would be quick, but you know, I've got a business to protect. At least Karin won't get to see your demise."

He used the word demise like he'd just learned it on a TV show or something. The wizened old prick.

Gabe produced a Leatherman from his belt and sliced through the Gaffer tape and cable ties, then he and Paul heaved me to my feet and half dragged me down to the beach. As we arrived Hirani returned from wherever she'd taken Karin. She walked respectfully up to Margaret and with her head bowed asked something I couldn't hear. Margaret and Virgil had a quick conference after which I heard a Tennessee accent shout "Hey boys, can you take the dive bags back? Three of the tanks will need charging, Jasmine should be there in about an hour, maybe an hour and a half, wait for her and she'll show you where to take them."

Gabe complained that it would mean hanging round for close to thirty minutes, Margaret was having none of that though, "Hey, didn't you just get a nice bonus? You want to get some more of that before we go home? Then shut up."

I wondered for a moment whether the bonus was money or Karin. I decided I didn't want to know.

Paul and Gabe jumped into the boat, instructing me to lift the dive bags in, I could see their reasoning as it meant wading into the water and the beach shelved at quite an angle, meaning that I was floundering at chest height with a thirty-five-kilo canvas bag, and had to do it four times.

I got a bollocking for not putting the empty tanks in first so that meant five trips out and one back. I toyed with making a run for it but a glance over my shoulder and into the boat revealed a matched pair of pistols, one in Margaret's hand and one in Gabe's. Paul had a nasty looking knife on his belt that he took out and tossed in the air in a manner that suggested he knew what he was doing with it.

I conducted what our Health and Safety trainer called a Dynamic Risk Assessment and decided that once again acquiescence was the way forward. Under instruction I scrambled into the boat, accepting the assessment that I was a motherfucker for splashing them and took my place halfway along sitting on the left (Port?) side. Gabe must be the designated driver in the pair and assumed a position by the steering wheel and throttle assembly towards the rear, possibly his Navy SEAL training. I didn't know or care. I was more concerned about my last forty minutes of life being in abject misery. The boat movement was already making me queasy and if these guys didn't like being splashed, when I started projectile vomiting on them they were going to be mightily pissed off.

Like I gave a shit. I'd still prefer not to be vomiting for forty minutes though.

The engines gave a whine of hydraulics and rumbled into life, a quick burst of throttle and we shot backwards into the surf. Gabe spun the wheel and applied the throttle to the 'go' position, the back end dug in, the front lifted, we rumbled onwards, and the first twinge hit my stomach. I spun to face out of the boat, not quite in time to avoid a fine mesh of water and peanuts spraying over Paul's legs. I was right, he wasn't impressed.

The two thugs were suddenly full of helpful advice, "Keep your head up man, look at the horizon" from one and "Try deep breathing, talk about something to take your mind off of it" from the other.

Both suggestions had merit, I faced forward, then backward, trying to get comfortable and to find an identifiable horizon. Behind us were the lights of the beach, I could make out Karin coming back, she had her bikini pants back on and was holding another rum and narcotics cocktail.

DeeceeBee
DeeceeBee
29 Followers