Caribbean Adventure Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched from my hidden location for a few more minutes then moved further out, my anger was building, and I worried I might do something stupid.

Margaret shrieked as her orgasm hit, then insisted Rhodey and Samuel finish by themselves, pointing at her enhanced chest she demanded they both cum on her. Rhodey seemed reluctant, saying something about not being paid for a show, Virgil told him if he wanted to be paid at all he'd do what Margaret told him. Shortly after the two men doused her solid globes, Rhodey dressed and retreated to the Whale watching boat, Samuel stood behind Virgil's throne like chair, watching Karin, Hirani and Charles.

Ringmaster Virgil sent Hirani and Karin over to lick Margaret's obscene tits clean, in an attempt at regal magnanimity he gave Charles the choice of which one he wanted to carry on shafting. I noticed again how physically big Charles was, when he turned and pointed at Virgil with a warning in his voice. Margaret made a noise about how much he was being paid and to get on with it. With a similar reluctance to Rhodey's he slipped into Karin and continued, although without the urgency he'd shown earlier.

He gave a half-hearted shout, pulled out and shot a load of cum into a towel grabbed from the back of a chair then he too stood, dressed, and returned to the boat.

"No more, that was the last time, you hear me?" floated across the beach. The boat chugged into life and backed out to sea.

Virgil was not at his happiest, not that I gave a shit. He got Daisy to perform the floppy blowjob this time, she seemed every bit as enthusiastic as Charles and Rhodey had been. It came to something when even people you were paying to be with you didn't want to be with you.

The party seemed to be ending, Margaret dug a mobile phone out of her voluminous bag, called someone with a short message sounding as if it was an instruction, then she and Rosemary gathered all the girls together and led them away to return shortly fully dressed.

They were separated into two groups, Hirani, Karin and Rosemary were taken to stand behind Virgil; Daisy and Samuel were left standing alone. Margaret was pointing at the two of them and the kitchen, the implication seemed to be that they could tidy it all away before coming back in the other van.

Shortly thereafter the late night-time air was split by a shattering rattle as the helicopter returned. Spotlights lit up on the helipad allowing the pilot to hover directly above it. Virgil's group ran down the causeway, into the aircraft and were gone in minutes. Samuel and Daisy turned dejectedly, ready to start loading things into the van. Daisy went to go and bring the guards in, which was going to be interesting, so I took the opportunity to reintroduce myself to Samuel.

He took the full force of my anger in a cover drive to the head with my club, going down like a sack of spuds. Daisy arrived back with guard one, who was staggering and retching. Recovering from being knocked unconscious is nothing like you see on TV, there's a lot more sitting round feeling nauseous than there is springing to your feet and knocking Victor Drago down with a single punch.

I greeted him with "Alright fat lad, want some more?" before kicking him in the bollocks. Daisy made a quick run for it, but I was able to grab her before she disappeared. I passed her the cable ties and gaffer tape with an instruction to secure guard one and Samuel. Once that was done we took a walk up to guard two, who was in a worse state than guard one, he was sitting where I'd left him, glassy eyed with an angry bruise on the side of his face.

I got Daisy to rip the gaffer tape off his face, taking half his straggly beard with it, the pain seemed to bring him out of his stupor for a moment or two, which he spent swearing at me in some unrecognisable French dialect. Well, I assumed he was swearing, it didn't sound polite.

I grabbed him by the throat, "Hey, speak English? Non, Parlez Francais? Ah, bon. Asseyez. Viens avec Moi." Then realised I'd told him to sit down. "Levez vous, Viens." He stood and tried to run, I tripped him and gave him a tap with the stick, explaining he would survive the night if he came with me, but I had nothing to lose by topping him if he didn't.

Daisy looked as if she were about to pass out so I gave her the same pep talk, I wouldn't say I'm inspirational but they both walked slowly in front of me.

Back down in the kitchen I gaffer taped, and cable tied the three men in a line, sitting down with their hands behind them. I was confident they wouldn't be getting free any time soon and even if they did I took their mobile phones. I didn't need to phone anyone and didn't want my location to be traceable. so smashed each with my club before throwing the remains in the sea.

I looked at Daisy, she didn't seem much of a threat, but I would be happier knowing where she was.

I pointed towards the van and told her to get in the passenger side. I took the precaution of cable tying her wrists around the seat belt loop on the door pillar. She got away without gaffer tape on the mouth because I needed directing.