All Comments on 'Caribbean Adventure Pt. 02'

by DeeceeBee

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

Now we just need cunt Margaret to suffer first. I suggest her tits that she loves so much, to be slashed with the machete. No time to be squeamish now after what they had done and had planned to do re killing.

Virgil... well a start would be to make a couple of the guys, to save their lives, to give Virgil a good arse fucking.

Then perhaps a little castration would go down well, don't you think. But keep him alive for a while, so he gets to experience the pain. Finish him, plus Margaret, off just before you get back to "safety". No use handing them to the authorities. Their money would ensure they get good lawyers and possibly get free.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"If I stayed down much longer I was going to have to decompress on my way up. I checked the depth gauge and the air gauge. Eighteen meters and twenty minutes or so left." Nope, on a standard 200 bar tank and a bottom of 18 meters you will not need decompression. You simply don't have dive time enough to need decompression. You will be diving in no-stop time because the no decompression limit on 60 feet (18 meters) is 56 minutes. Though a safety stop at 5 meters is highly recommended but that is in no way decompression.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous