Caribbean Awakening Pt. 03

Story Info
Jess & wives continue fucking with husbands and black cocks.
10.2k words
4.67
46.9k
80

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kobo
Kobo
218 Followers

Caribbean Awakening Part 3

Jess awoke at just after 7 in the evening, after a lovely couple of hours' slumber. She looked over at Paul who was stirring as well.

"Did you have a good fishing trip honey?" she asked Paul.

"Yeah it was great. Met my match with that Tuna though. Shit, that took all my energy to get that one in. One of the guys snarled a Marlin but it broke the line just as it was getting close to the boat." Paul said.

"Did anyone else go on the trip other that the guys?" Jess asked.

"Oh yeah, Rachel, Brad's wife came along. She used to sea fish with her dad when she was younger, but she just wanted to come along for the ride. She caused a bit of a stir later on as she went on deck and was sunbathing topless. Brad lost it and he shouted at her to put her top on and stop embarrassing herself. She didn't take that well and told him to fuck off and grow up."

"How did that go down?" Jess asked.

"The guys all laughed as he is a bit of a knob anyway and she's got a cracking pair of tits as well." Paul laughed.

"Hey, you old pervert, that could have been me with my tits out." Jess said with a scowl on her face.

"I would have been well proud honey. You've got great tits and I would have probably got a hard one as well if that would have been you." Paul said.

"What lots of guys starring at my tits gets you turned on?" Jess enquired.

"Well the thought of you being admired by guys, as you are a very attractive woman, is a turn on, yes." Paul said.

"Well thanks for the vote of support. That's very encouraging." Jess said with a smile on her face.

They both showered and got ready for the evening. Paul had on tailored shorts and a nice colourful shirt and canvas shoes, which really suited him. Jess was wearing a white cotton strapless dress just above the knee, which was elasticated on the top part to allow her to go braless and open toed sandals.

She had on a pair of lacy knickers, which you could just see through the cotton material.

"Wow honey, you look fab. I can see your knickers slightly though through your dress though." Paul hinted.

"I have been wearing Bikini's with beachwear over the top and you can see that, so it's no different." Jess remarked.

"Just thought I would mention it. I have heard that the local guys have wandering hands and having such a gorgeous lady on display might encourage them." Paul highlighted

"Bring it on I say!" Jess smirked.

"Oooooh, fighting talk." Paul said. "You think you could handle one of them then?"

"I wouldn't know until I tried." Jess lied

"I had never thought that you were interested." Paul said, "interesting to know."

They went down to reception and headed for the bar to get a couple down before they left.

Lisa and Tony were in the bar with Tyler and Saskia. Lisa had on a leather skirt which was short and a white silk blouse. She was wearing a bikini top underneath and had deck shoes on her feet. Tony was in Jeans and a shirt.

Saskia had on a flowing floral dress which had a split right up the side. It had a few buttons up the side to keep it together and she was wearing platform sandals.

Tyler had a silky black shirt tight fitting and white shorts and trainers. You could see his bulge in his shorts and both Lisa and Jess were biting their lips thinking about it.

"Some of the guys and wives have gone into the town to get a meal and we are just waiting for Rachel and Brad, who said they would be down soon." Tyler mentioned.

They both came in and you could see there was still an air of stiffness between them. Rachel smiled and said hello to everyone and shook hands and kissed on the cheek those she knew and introduced herself to those she didn't.

She had a silky red dress on which really showed off her curves and no bra. She had a G string on, which you could see the shape of through the dress, but she looked great. Brad was in shorts and T shirt and flip flops. Rachel was from Texas and country was in her blood. She loved to party, which really pissed off Brad as he was from New York, different culture. Not a match made in heaven but made for a spirited night ahead.

"Right let's go. We are going to head to a couple of bars first and then on down to where the music festival is in the main park." Tyler announced.

The all left hand in hand except Rachel and Brad who just walked together. Rachel caught up with Lisa and Jess and they grouped together as they walked.

"Hey guys." said Rachel, "how are you enjoying this break?"

"Fantastic!" said Lisa, "Jess and I went with Saskia and we had a very relaxing chill time down at the paradise falls today. It was an awesome place, clear water, great company and a water fall. Perfect."

"I should have come with you after today." Rachel said. "I was the only girl on the boat and the guys were all doing their fishing thing so I thought, sod it I'm going to sunbath." She added, "I didn't think about where I was and went topless, which Brad over there didn't like." Rachel snapped. "I go topless all the time on holiday, as I hate having too many clothes on. He didn't like it, as he thought I was embarrassing myself in front of his colleagues."

"Well we didn't mind." Paul piped up. "You looked fab."

Jess leant in and said into her Rachel's ear, "The lads loved you tits by the way."

Rachel laughed out loud "It's one of my best assets if I say so myself. Wow I think I'm going to have a good evening tonight, fuck him."

They got to the first bar and it was fairly packed. There were a few white couples dotted around the bar but they did have to push through the crowds to get to a spot where they could order drinks.

Paul and Tony were in front of Jess and Lisa as they walked through the crowd and they came to a standstill as they waited for drinks.

As they were waiting Jess felt a hand brush against her arse. She looked round and no-one was looking at her. "I just got my arse felt." Jess whispered to Lisa.

"Christ, that didn't take long." Lisa said and near enough immediately after, "fuck so have I. They are a rum lot in here and its only 8 o'clock."

Jess felt a hand on her arse and it stayed there. She looked round and AJ was smiling at her. She looked back to see if Paul was watching and put her hand behind her and squeezed his cock in his shorts.

"I've got AJ squeezing my arse at the moment." Jess whispered to Lisa.

"I've got Marcus doing the same only he has his fingers inside my knickers already." Lisa commented. "Fuck, I'm wet already." she giggled

"The drinks are coming girls!" Tony shouted back to them. AJ and Marcus withdraw their fingers and whispered to Jess and Lisa, "later girls." And they left the bar.

Paul, Tony, Tyler and Brad all returned with the drinks and Jess looked round to see where Saskia and Rachel were. They were standing just a little bit away and Rachel had a big smile on her face.

They walked over to them and Rachel leant forward and said to Jess in a hushed tone. "I've just had this black guy squeezing my arse and it was electrifying. I didn't know what to do, I just froze as he was feeling away."

"I think this is only going to get more frequent as the night goes on Rachel." Jess whispered back.

"Fuck, I am definitely going to enjoy tonight if this is the start of it." Rachel remarked.

With that they both laughed and Brad chirped up, "what's funny ladies?"

"Oh, just something someone said earlier tickled us both." Rachel said.

Jess looked across at Saskia, who had a wicked horny look in her eye, as if to say, "girls we are going to fuck like there is no tomorrow, tonight."

Jess couldn't agree more and she felt funny especially after what Paul had said in the room about getting turned on about guys looking at her.

Jess pulled Lisa to one side and said, "Paul mentioned in the room that if it would have been me on the boat with my tits out, like Rachel, he would have been proud and would have probably had a hard on. He went on to say he quite liked the fact that other guys looked at me in that way and it got him horny."

"Tony is sort of old school." Lisa said. "He isn't a prude, but he's not into lap dancing joints and porn films etc. Straight forward sex man really, which is frustrating but in some ways I now his boundaries and now I know mine. Much bloody bigger than his." she laughed.

The carried on talking and drinking and then Tyler piped up, "right we are moving onto the next bar. It's about 5 mins walk from here."

Jess and Lisa looked around to see if they could see AJ and Marcus, but they had already gone. There were loads of black guys and girls, whom both of them could see fucking them senseless as the night went on.

The girls all walked together towards the next bar and the guys were all together in front of them.

"Right girls, this next bar is a bit saucier. I know it's still early but once the rum flows everything goes." Tyler announced.

"Keep your wits about you, as you could lose your knickers very easily if you are not careful." Saskia added.

"Who says I don't want to." Rachel piped up.

"It's going to be a long night so take it easy and enjoy." Saskia said.

They walked into the bar and it was more crowded than the first. Swathes of couples, white, black, Asian, groups of guys, groups of girls all drinking and swaying away. Some pissed, some merry, others watching. As they snaked their way towards the bar Jess, Lisa and Rachel, were all getting their arses felt as they walked passed people. Guys, girls, they all reached out and grabbed a bit of arse.

The got close to the bar and Brad called out for what people wanted to drink.

They were in a huddle near the bar with the girls in a group and the guys to one side.

Paul leaned across to Jess and said, "I've got girls squeezing my knob when I was coming into the bar."

"Lucky you." said Jess. "I get my arse felt everywhere I go."

"Wow even luckier you. They are a right rum lot in here. Wouldn't surprise me if one of these guys tried it on with you." Paul added.

"and if they did?" Jess asked.

"You know what you feel comfortable with right?" Paul asked. "I haven't seen you so relaxed for a long time and I like this new you." Paul said.

"You getting turned on by this then Paul?" Jess queried.

"Well the thought of one of these guys feeling you up is making me feel horny yes." Paul added.

"How about Tony? do you think he would feel horny if Lisa had someone touching her up?"

"Probably not. Tony is old school, but he said to me earlier that he was going to enjoy tonight, whatever that means. Not sure whether that means he is getting very pissed or something else." Paul added.

"and Rachel?" Jess asked.

"Well she is getting fucked for sure!" Paul laughted. "Brad has been in a mood ever since the boat and he is quite controlling, although she is a wildcat, I'm not sure he has her under control anyway."

"This is going to get interesting tonight then." Jess said.

They both smiled and got their drinks from Brad.

The drinks were strong, probably triples of rum and coke and other alcoholic mixers. The group were relaxing and soon there were loads of other people mixing in with the group talking and dancing. Jess and Lisa had a couple of guys dancing very closely to them and Paul and Tony had two local girls trying to get them to sway their hips, without much success. Paul was a shit dancer and didn't have a dancing bone in his body.

The guys stood with Lisa and Jess soon had their hands on their hips getting them to sway left and right and Jess felt herself gyrating up against him. She could feel his cock swelling in his jeans.

Tony couldn't see what was happening with Lisa as he was dancing with a local girl and the black guy had his hands up her skirt massaging her buttocks. As Lisa's skirt was quite short it gave easy access up and into her knickers. Her eyes widened as she felt his fingers enter her pussy and his thumb almost immediately enter her arse.

"Oh my god its started already." she thought.

"You ok honey!" Tony shouted across unaware of the guys fingers inside his wife.

"Yep all ok here." Lisa said, "I see you are trying to dance and failing badly." she said.

"Yep, I tried to tell her but she insisted on trying to teach me some moves." Tony shouted.

"Careful honey she will have your cock out before you know it." Lisa laughed.

Rachel burst through the group and said, "I need to use the toilet do you know where they are?"

Saskia piped up, "They are at the back of the bar. Go round to the side and they are behind the door on the left."

Rachel headed towards the toilets and a couple of guys followed her as she left.

"I will give her a couple of minutes and then go and check on her." Saskia said to Jess. "I think that when I get there, she is likely to be full of something and the way she is feeling, coupled with the way some of these guys are watching, they will take full advantage of that."

"Rachel's gonna get fucked then." Jess laughed.

"Yep big style and Brad is oblivious to it," Saskia said.

They looked over at Brad who was knocking back the drinks like there was no tomorrow.

Lisa said, "He is going to be well out of it then."

"You ok there Lisa." Tony shouted across again.

"Oh yes feeling fab thanks." Lisa replied with a big smile on her face, as the guy worked his fingers in and out of her pussy and arse.

Jess could feel the guys cock pressing against her buttocks and she reached behind and grabbed his cock through his jeans. That made him put his hands down and lift the back of her dress. She could feel his hands moving up towards her knickers and his fingers soon pulled the material to the side and found her very wet pussy.

She was watching Paul and he was gyrating against this young local girl, who seemed to be loving it. She had a stretched boob tube covering her tits and a very short denim skirt.

"Paul is going to be rock hard soon and if she offers, he is going to go for that." Jess thought, especially with what he has said today.

Jess closed her eyes to enjoy the fingers working in and out of her pussy. God she was wet.

It had been a few minutes and Saskia moved towards the toilet door to check on Rachel.

She opened the door and walked into the ladies' toilets. They were empty. She walked back out and saw a white G String on the floor near the back door fire exit to the club.

She walked to the door and it was slightly ajar. She could her noises, muffled groaning and swearing from the alley way behind the bar.

She opened it slightly and looked around the corner to see two black guys with their large cocks out and Rachel riding up and down on them in her pussy and arse. They had her lifted up and she had her legs wrapped around one guy who was fucking her pussy, with the other pushing his cock deep into her arse.

"Hello Eddie, JD, I see you have met my friend Rachel." Saskia said.

"You know this hot lady Miss Saskia?" Eddie said in between thrusting into her arse.

"Oh yes, she is with a group of us out on the town and I knew that she would be wanting to explore the local sights this evening." Saskia added.

"We are doing are best to show here the best bits." JD said.

"Fuck Saskia this feels so good." Rachel was saying in a breathless way.

"Come on guys empty your balls as we have places to be." Saskia barked and with that she cupped both their balls and tickled them and they immediately shot their loads into Rachel.

She came almost instantly and gushed fluid down their cocks.

"Come on Rachel, we got others places to see and admire before the night is out." Saskia said.

"Fuck yeah, I am ready for that." Rachel added.

They walked back into the club and Saskia said, "What about your G String."

"Sod that, its dirty and I want to be exposed now." Rachel said with a smile on her face.

"You had anal before then?" Saskia asked.

"Yeah Brad loves his porno films and likes us to try all the things they do in these. He doesn't like to share, so we have to use dildos to simulate gangbangs and he doesn't want anyone else involved."

"And you? What do you want?" Saskia asked.

"I wanted a proper gangbang and big black cocks!" Rachel smiled. "He loves those scenes but he doesn't have a cock that size, so he pretends with a big black dildo."

"Well let's see what we can do then." Saskia said.

"Well the way Brad is knocking back those cocktails, he is going to be out of it very soon so. Bring it on baby, I'm up for anything tonight, fuck him." Rachel added.

They walked back to the group and by this time the guys who were feeling up Lisa and Jess had moved on and they were all back as a group. Lisa and Jess had big smiles on their faces, with Paul and Tony grinning as well. Brad was looking wasted and swaying all over the place.

"Think you had better get back to the hotel Brad." Tyler said. "You don't want to get caught out here wasted as they will take everything and you won't know where the fuck you are."

"Fuck them cocktails are strong" Brad said in a slurred way. "Think you are right. Hey Rachel, you coming back with me." Brad said to his wife.

"Shit no, it's still fairly early and things are just starting to happen. I'm enjoying myself and you got pissed to quickly and you have embarrassed me!"

"Fuck you then, see if I care, you'll probably taken advantage of the way you are dressed." Brad barked.

"I bloody hope so!" Rachel added and she turned her back on him and started to walk out of the bar.

"Brad, get in a taxi just outside the bar and get back to the hotel. Tomorrow is another day and we will ensure Rachel is ok and has a great time." Tyler said.

"Cheers Tyler buddy. See you all later." and with that he staggered out of the bar and into the taxi.

"His fucking loss." Tony said.

"Right come on then guys, let's get off the music festival." Tyler said.

They walked out of the bar and headed down the street towards the main park where the event was taking place.

Lisa was walking along side Rachel and she said, "you were in the ladies a while, was there a queue?"

"Nope, I went for a pee and two guys came into the toilet both with their cocks hanging out and I just couldn't resist." Rachel said. "They lifted me up and had my G string off in one pull. They carried me out the back and before I knew it both had their cocks in me. Fuck it was awesome. I have never had a black guy, but the size of those cocks felt so fantastic. Big, pulsating, throbbing and huge and when Saskia came out and found me, she touched their balls and they exploded in me."

"She has a way with her fingers." Lisa smiled. "If that is what you like, then this will be a great night."

"I want more!" Rachel said. "I want to be filled and fucked all night long."

The ladies linked arms and were skipping down the road.

Jess and Saskia were talking between themselves as they walked down the road.

"Did you catch Rachel doing anything?" Jess asked.

"Yep two guys I know, had themselves buried to the hilt in Rachel out the back of the club." Saskia said. "She was enjoying it, they were enjoying I, but we had to move on. I am sure there will be more fun to come." Saskia added.

"Did she complain about it hurting or anything?" Jess enquired.

"Nope. Apparently her and Brad roll play, as he loves porn, but doesn't like anyone else involved." She said. "He simulates the big cocks with dildo's to give her the experience. Now she wants the real thing. Happy days."

Jess laughed, "She is joining the club then Oh we are going to have fun."

With that Jess and Saskia joined the other girls skipping down the road.

"Looks like the girls are happy." said Tyler.

"I think if what happened in that last bar is anything to go by, there I think we will all be smiling." Paul said.

"I didn't know what to do." Tony said. "I so wanted to bend that girl over and give her a fuck but Lisa was close by and I wasn't sure if she would lose it and hit me."

Kobo
Kobo
218 Followers