Caribbean Awakening Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was fucking her in and out and Cindy appeared by his side.

"Slow down Mr Paul!" and she bent down and was licking his cock as it went in and out of Jess's pussy.

Saskia and Tyler we on the other side of the bed. She had her dress off and was squatting onto Tyler's huge cock, with her knickers pulled to one side.

She slid down on his cock all the way and was digging her fingers into his chest with pleasure.

Rachel was opposite with no clothes on again and she was being fucked from behind by Marcus and sucking another.

Lisa stood up still with Karl's cock still in her pussy and he pulled open her blouse and pulled her bikini top up to expose her tits. He started rolling her nipples between his fingers and Lisa let out a gasp.

Indy had come across and had lifted up her skirt. She had no knickers on and sank slowly onto Tony's exposed cock.

"Fuck that is hot and wet!" he said as Indy started bouncing up and down.

Paul pushed Jess's legs up to her chest and she said, "Fuck me in the arse babe!"

"Fuck I don't need asking twice on that one." He said. "I didn't know you liked it."

"You never asked!" Jess added. "Ooooohhhh." She gasped as he slid easily into her wet arsehole.

AJ was pushing his cock further into her mouth and she was loving it.

He was pulling harder on her nipples and Jess was moaning loader.

Karl picked Lisa up and his cock slipped out of her pussy.

He gently pushed the head against her arsehole and it slipped in.

Tony could see this big black cock sliding in and out of his wife's arsehole and he shot his load deep into Indy.

She kept bouncing away and Tony was surprised he hadn't gone soft.

Indy lifted off his cock and pushed it into her arsehole.

"Oh my god, my cock has never been in there, shit it feels so good!" Tony said.

"Get used to it Tony, as I want more of this when we get back." Lisa purred, in between Karl's cock going in and out.

Paul was thrusting deep into his wife's arsehole and he couldn't hold on any longer.

"Cum in my mouth!" Cindy said as he pulled his cock out and shot his load down her throat.

He had cum more than he had ever done before and his cock was aching, but he loved it.

Cindy was continuing to suck his cock to keep it hard.

AJ moved round and kept Jess's legs open and pushed up to her chest.

He pushed his cock into her arsehole and it slid in.

"Aaaahhhhhhh that's feels so fucking good." he said as he buried it all the way.

Paul could see this big cock deep in his wife's arse and the look of ecstasy on her face. He was very happy and getting hard again.

Saskia had shifted and had now slipped Tyler's cock into her arsehole and started bouncing up and down.

Lisa looked over and said to Karl, "I need to get my fingers in Saskia's pussy."

He slid her off his cock and she walked over to Saskia. She bent down and starting licking her pussy as Tyler was fucking her arse.

"Oh god yes!" Saskia said, "That feels so good."

Lisa rubbed her fingers up and down Saskia's pussy lips and slipped a couple in. Three, then four and her thumb.

"Push it in deep Lisa, I need you to feel Tyler's cock in my arse as you push your hand deeper into my pussy."

Karl had moved behind Lisa and slid back into her arsehole.

Everything was going off. Anal, sucking, licking, fisting and cuming. everyone was enjoying themselves.

Tony stood up and went over to Rachel and offered his cock to her mouth, which she took and started sucking hard.

Marcus had lifted one of Rachel's legs up and was now hammering into her arsehole.

She was having orgasm after orgasm but she was loving it.

Jess wanted to have cocks in her all holes and she got off the bed and got AJ to lay down. She reversed herself back onto his cock and slid it into her arsehole.

"Marcus come and fuck my pussy please" Jess said.

Marcus slipped out of Rachel and walked across to where Jess was riding AJ's cock.

Her legs were spread wide and Marcus got in between and started to inch his cock into her pussy.

Paul was watching as he saw these huge black cocks slide into his wife's pussy and arse and he was rock hard again. God this was turning him on seeing his wife fucked like this.

Tony had swapped Rachel's mouth for her pussy and he slid in and was pumping away.

"Fuck me in the arse Tony!" I just love that. Tony slipped his cock out of her pussy and pushed it into her arsehole.

It slid in and the feeling was so fucking hot. He was soon ramming away. Paul walked over to Rachel and put his cock in her mouth.

Lisa had seen her husband fucking Rachel and she loved that he had turned from this boring lover, to someone who didn't care and would fuck anyone in any hole.

That got her turned on and the thought of gym guy back home fucking her arse and Tony in her pussy.

She wanted more cock and said to Saskia "Can we swap places.

"You want Tyler in your arse?" Saskia queried.

"I want to try. I have had everyone else in there except Tyler, if you don't mind" Lisa said.

"Fuck lady absolutely. I am going to give you the same pussy pleasure you gave to me whilst you are sliding up and down on my husband's pole."

Tony looked across and saw Saskia swapping places with Lisa. "Fuck, his boss was going to put his monster cock inside his wife. Will she be able to take it? I got to see this." he thought.

Lisa reverse straddled Tyler's cock and the head was nudging against her arse. It was bigger and fatter than all the other guys, but she wanted it.

She let her weight lower her onto the head and it pushed against her arsehole. At first it wouldn't budge but Tyler careful spread her buttocks apart to give a better position to let it slide in. The head started to go in and Lisa allowed her full weight to help push it in.

"Oooooohhhhhh my god fuck, fuck, fuck, it hurts!" Lisa said and then the head popped in.

"Just let it stay there for a minute so I can get used to it" and then Tyler began to slowly pull out and in just the first 4 inches so she could get used to it.

Lisa leant back and she could feel this monster black cock sliding further in.

Soon Lisa was soon humping his cock. He had it all the way in, all 12 inches, and she was in heaven.

Tony couldn't believe it and was leant over massaging her tits and nipples.

Rachel had seen this and wanted part of the action so she came over and sat on Tyler's face to get his tongue deep in her pussy.

Paul took this opportunity to fuck her from behind and pushed his cock where Tony had been in Rachel's arse.

Saskia was now taking position in front of Lisa's exposed pussy and starting inserting her fingers. One, two, three, four pushing in and out.

"Get it in there Saskia." Lisa said. "I want you to feel Tyler's cock from inside my pussy!" and with that she was twisting her hand and her thumb went in and soon her whole hand disappeared into Lisa's pussy.

Immediately she squirted all over Saskia. The feeling of being so full with a fist and a giant cock in her arse, was too much and her fluids washed all over Saskia's face.

"Fuck Lisa, that is so so hot!" Tony said and he pushed his hard cock into his wife's mouth.

It seemed so natural to do and Lisa was loving it.

Marcus, Karl, AJ, Tyler were all deep in pussy's and arseholes and Paul and Tony were all doing their bit.

The wives were all naked and their bodies glistening with sweat and sex juices. They all stood up and asked AJ, Tyler, Marcus and Karl to lay on the bed or sit on the couch. Each of ladies were going to impale themselves on their cocks, up their arses and take it in turns with each other. Tony and Paul could fuck their pussy's or mouths.

Each guy positioned themselves and they had all been wanking their cocks to make sure they were the hardest they could be. Jess moved over to Tyler as she was aching to have his cock in her arse. Lisa was with AJ, Saskia with Karl and Rachel with Marcus.

They reversed straddled the guys and one by one their cocks slid into the ladies wet arseholes. Tony and Paul were watching from the front.

"Fuck this is hot!" Paul said. He and Tony had been wanking to get hard as well and they were looking forward to fucking all the pussy's.

Tyler's 12 inches slid all the way down to his balls in Jess's arse.

"OOooohhhhh that is so fucking good!" Jess said. Paul was looking at this massive cock deep in his wife's pussy and it made him even harder.

AJ was deep in Lisa and for the first time Tony was looking at Saskia and thinking

"I would love to stick my cock in her."

Saskia saw Tony looking at her and said, "Come on Tony stick you cock in my pussy. Fuck me hard!"

Tony stepped over and squatted and rubbed his cock up and down her wet pussy and it slid in.

"Oooohh yes that's good." Saskia said.

"Fuck her hard Tony!" Tyler shouted across.

Paul was looking at Lisa and he wanted a bit of that pussy.

"Tony do you mind.....?"

"Go for it matey, she is fucking hot for it." He said.

With that Paul stuck his cock in Lisa and she groaned as she now had two cocks working her holes.

Rachel had Marcus buried in her arse and she was also finger fucking her pussy as well.

Indy and Cindy had been watching all this and wanted to join in.

Cindy bent down next to Jess and started sliding fingers into her pussy.

"Please fuck my pussy hard with your hand!" Jess said.

Paul saw Cindy starting to finger fuck Jess and he thought how is she going to take all this, but after a few fingers had worked their way in, Jess's juices allowed Cindy's hand to slowly enter her soaking wet pussy.

Paul starred in wonder at how Jess was taking all this, but was excited about what was next in their sex lives moving forward.

Indy was working on Rachel, fist fucking her pussy with Marcus up her arse.

This went on for another 2 hours with the wives swapping places, each with a different cock in their arse and pussy or mouth and with Cindy and Indy pleasuring the other holes that were not filled.

Tyler had shot his load in Jess earlier and was building to another one with Rachel sat on his cock. He pulled it out of her arse and stood up with it pointing at her face. He let out a roar and a huge spurt of cum splattered all over Rachel's face and mouth. AJ also stood up and did the same with Lisa. Marcus stood up and spurt all over Jess's tits. Karl had done the same with Saskia.

Tony and Paul had spurted their loads down Saskia and Rachel's throat and Cindy and Indy had brought themselves off with their fingers.

It was nearly 3 in the morning and all of them were shattered and talked about what next.

They were now into their final day before they flew back on Monday morning so they decided to have a chilled day around the pool and enjoy each other's company before returning to their normal lives.

They got the hotel minibus to come and pick them up and the couples went their separate ways to their rooms to sleep and shower.

They all met for a late breakfast and talked quietly about the night before. Rachel had come down without Brad, who was hungover and didn't want to talk at all.

"Typical arse mood he is in." Rachel said. "He is like that more and more and I don't know why I bother with him. We don't do the same things and he just uses me like I'm one of his porn characters. Not interested in me. We have no kids, I have my own business, so fuck it, maybe time for a change."

They all agreed to meet up around the pool at 1130 and they all sat together just splashing around in the pool, drinking and eating. They decided for this day they would spend time in their couples, although Jess and Lisa wanted a bit more.

The met for the final dinner at the hotel and they were talking about what next.

Saskia said, "Guys, we have a holiday villa here in Tobago, why don't you all come out for a holiday with your families?"

Paul and Jess both agreed. "Our daughters would love it here. They are both single and would love the nightlife and the island and I am sure they would love the company as well."

Tony and Lisa also agreed. "We have no kids to worry about so we are definitely up for it. We want to explore more of what the island has to offer, if you know what I mean!" Lisa added.

Rachel had been sat with Brad on another table but had come over to have a chat with Jess, Lisa and Saskia.

"Looks like me and Brad are going to take some time apart as it's not really working well. He doesn't seem to want to try anymore and he spends most of his time watching sports on the TV, if he isn't watching porn or working." Rachel said.

"You are more than welcome to join the gang then if you want to come. The more fun we will have." Saskia said.

"Agreed." Rachel said. "Are we going to do something then later this summer as I am desperate to come back and experience this place some more." She added.

"I will come up with some dates that we can all do and organize everything. You will only need to pay for flights and spending money." Saskia said.

"Can't wait to come back and relive it all over again." Jess said with a big smile on her face.

The next day they all said their goodbyes at the airport, but knowing that in a couple of months, they would be back again to experience even more pleasures on the Island.

Jess and Paul got back home and their two daughters were there back from college.

"Did you have a great time Mum and Dad?" Casey said.

"It was incredible. We both had the times of our lives and experience a whole new life." Jess said.

"Wow, you both seem to be so full of fun and smiling." Beth said.

"Oh yes, we can't describe how fabulous it was. We are also going back in couple of months' time and you two are coming with us to experience it all!" Jess exclaimed.

Beth and Casey shrieked with Excitement.

'Sun, sand, sea and ...?" Casey stopped short of saying sex, but Jess knew exactly what she was going to say and smiled at her and said, "Oh yes Casey and some of that as well I am sure!"

With that they all hugged excitedly looking forward to their new Caribbean Adventure.

The End...... or is it. More stores to follow.