Caribbean Awakening Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mate I think this is one of those times and places where the rules change. We are all having a fab time and if we are all happy with what's going on, then why not just let it happen and enjoy." Tyler said

"Good point Tyler, I'm game if you two are." said Paul.

They all continued walking for another 10 mins chatting away until they reached the gates to the central park and its was packed with people, drinking and dancing away. The music was loud with a great beat, really getting you in the mood for the night.

Tyler said that he was going to get some drinks from the bar and come back to the group. He popped over to a stand and bought a bucket of beers and walked back over.

"Here you go, get your lips on these bottles of beer" he said. "it's cold and wet and alcoholic."

They all headed into the throng of people and they all starting to bounce to the music as it blared out of the speakers.

Jess had noticed a lot of the young guys smiling and giving her winks and wanting to hold her hand as she passed by.

"Plenty of fish in the sea." she thought.

The got to a spot where they could all stand and see the band and the music and it was loud so conversation was hard.

Jess shouted to Saskia, "I need a pee, are there any toilets here?"

"I need too as well." Lisa said. She turned to Rachel and said. "Rachel do you need the toilet as we are going now"

"I'm ok for the moment thanks." as she took a swig from here beer bottle.

"The toilets are this way ladies." Saskia said and they all walked towards them.

They found them at the back of the park up against a fence and they were portable toilets and there were queues of ladies waiting for them.

There were two toilets set back from the main line and they didn't have anyone waiting for them.

"What about those two round the corner?" Lisa said.

"I think those are special toilets." Saskia mentioned.

"Special toilets?" Jess asked quizzically.

"They are like interactive toilets for those that want that type of thing."

"I love technology." said Lisa, "and I need a pee."

Jess looked at Saskia and said, "Is that want I think they are?"

"What do you think they are Jess?"

"Gloryholes as toilets." Jess said with a smirk on her face.

"Correct. I think Lisa may not have come across these before in her sheltered life."

"Ha Ha." laughed Jess, "I need a pee as well but at least I know what to expect."

"I will keep an eye out here for you."

"Thanks Saskia." Jess said.

Lisa and Jess walked into the portaloo and both pulled down their knickers and started to pee.

Lisa was looking down and heard something to her side and saw two big black cocks poking through the toilet wall at her.

She looked the other way and say two more.

"Fuck, what is this!" and then she realized what Saskia meant about interactive toilets.

She finished peeing, but was in awe of the size of these cocks sticking through the wall.

She bent down and licked her fingers and encircled the shaft of one of them. She spat on the other and slowly took the head into her mouth.

"MMMmmmm." she heard from behind the wall. "Suck it hard baby!"

The other two cocks on the other side of the toilet were being shaken for attention.

Meanwhile in Jess's toilet she had finishing peeing and had hunched her legs up onto the seat and was slowly fingering her pussy looking at these cocks through the wall.

She didn't know who they were but it felt very sexy and dirty to have these inside her.

She crouched next to one of them and took his cock in her mouth. She started wanking the other with her hand and it grew to a huge length. It was long but thinner than the other one but still bigger than Paul's cock.

She pulled her knickers off with her other hand and she bent over at the waist could feel the cock on the other side of the toilet touching her arse.

She positioned herself against it and pushed back hard and it sunk into her wet pussy.

"AAAArrrrrrggggggghhhhhh Fuck yeah." she heard on the other side of the wall.

This guy started to pump hard into Jess's pussy.

She was sucking hard on the cock and tickling his balls poking through the opening and she felt him tense and his cock spurted hot cum deep down her throat.

"Fuck yeah baby that was good." she heard.

As soon as his cock was pulled out another replaced it.

She thought she could be in her a while but decided on one more cock and then get out of there.

Lisa also realized that she could suck a cock and reach another being bent over. She reversed slightly backwards, still with the cock in her mouth and pushed hard against the thrusting member on the other side of the toilet. It hit her arsehole and entered swiftly.

"Oh fuck that's good. So fucking tight." she heard the guy say outside.

This cock started to pump in and out hard into her arse.

She was hand wanking one cock, sucking another, one in her arse and she was in a toilet.

The cock in her hand went hard and shot cum all over the toilet seat.

The guy in her mouth wasn't far behind and he shot his load down her throat. The guy in her arse was making load noises outside, obviously enjoying himself and then shot his load into her arse.

"Oh my god that was dirty." she thought. She pulled her knickers up and opened the door to see a whole load of black guys standing there, with their cocks out wanking.

Jess's toilet door opened as well and she had some cum still on her lips from the guy she sucked off.

The guys were advancing towards them just as Saskia came through the crowd and said "Hey guys, there will be time later and you can have us all."

They thought they would be overrun with guys and get all their clothes ripped off, but Tyler shouted out, "Hey girls over here."

"Mr Tyler." a few of the guys said, you have some very sexy ladies with you.

"I know and we are here to have fun but on our terms ok." He said.

"No worries Mr. Tyler, we understand."

They started walking back towards the group and Tyler said that he knew this intimate club they could go to later, if everyone was up for it. He knew Jess, Lisa, Saskia and probably Rachel were up for it, but were Paul and Tony going to come.

They got back to the group and they couldn't see Rachel straight away but after a quick scan around they saw her. She was down the side of the stage and she had lost her dress and was completely naked. Cocks in her arse and pussy. She was enjoying herself. There were two other guys stood around her both with their cocks out as well wanking.

"What do we do, rescue her or what?" Jess said.

"She was kissing and talking to two of them for about 10 mins and then left hand in hand with them over there so I think she willingly went with them." Paul said.

"She's got a fit body too." Tony said.

"Wow, I didn't expect you to say that Tony." Lisa said.

"Why not! she is very sexy and there are loads of sexy ladies here tonight."

"Oh yes and any that have caught your eye?" Lisa said inquiringly.

"Maybe but I'm not going to tell you." He snapped back jokingly.

"Let's get some more beers." Tyler said and they walked towards one of the bars.

They got a round of beers in and looked back at the crowd.

They saw AJ, Marcus and Karl coming towards them.

"Hey everyone great to meet up with you all again." AJ said. "You enjoying the music and carnival?"

"It's great." Jess said. "So lively and full of adventure."

AJ, Karl and Marcus introduced themselves to Paul and Tony.

"You guys are from the hotel right?" Paul asked.

"Yes sir, we have been helping Tyler with the arrangements for this trip and making sure everyone is having a great time." AJ said.

"It's been great and I think the ladies have been having a great time too." Tony said.

"We have tried to take care of everybody to ensure that you want to come back." Karl said.

Paul looked at Jess, who had a smile on her face. When Karl said that, he knew straight away that Jess was up to something with these guys.

He pulled her to him and whispered in her ear

"I take by the smile on your face that "taking care of everybody" means exactly that." He asked.

"You've had your golf and fishing, I've had my adventures." she smiled. "I am feeling horny tonight and I want you to be part of all this and enjoy." Jess said.

"Babe, if I can be part of anything I would love it. I have wanted to do something for ages but didn't want to bring it up, because I was afraid you would get angry."

"With you being away such a lot I need to have something to enjoy. The girls are away at college and I get lonely. This trip has awakening something in me that I think we can all enjoy." Jess said. "We have been thinking about what we can do and earlier Tyler mentioned this club we could go to tonight." Jess added.

"Fuck yeah, just the thought of it has given me a hard on." Paul said.

Jess squeezed his cock through his shorts and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Easy Tiger. You are going to see a side to me that will make you cum and cum again."

"Do you think Lisa and Tony might join in? What about Tyler and Saskia? Rachel is already up to it already so we know what she is enjoying." Paul asked.

"I think Lisa is well up for it. Tyler and Saskia are just a very horny couple, so no problem there. Speak to Tony and see what he says. It will make the night very special." Jess said.

Paul reached behind Jess and squeezed her arse. He moved over to where Tony and Lisa were stood and he asked Tony for a quick word.

Lisa looked around at Jess and she winked at her with a grin. Lisa was hoping that Paul was having a chat with Tony about the plan tonight.

"Tony mate, me, Jess, Tyler and Saskia are thinking of going to a club in a bit, which is a bit more intimate, to spend the night chilling and enjoying ourselves, will you and Lisa be coming?" Paul asked.

"When you mean intimate are you talking bodies touching etc?" Tony asked.

"Probably mate yes." Paul said. "There will be people touching like they were in the bar and earlier with those two girls."

"Mate, I wouldn't ordinarily go for things like that, but when that girl was grinding her arse on my cock, I nearly exploded in my shorts." Tony said. "I am feeling relaxed, a bit pissed and so what the hell, let's do it. Not sure about Lisa though I need to ask her."

Tony reached across to Lisa and started to mention the club. She put her hand on his cock and squeezed and said, "If you are happy to explore this Tony, I'm up for it too." She smiled.

She leant forward and gave him a kiss on the lips.

Tony thought, "Wow, what have I been missing all this time. Boring old sex and now there is this whole new world and my wife is up for it."

They all turned round to Tyler and said they were all up for this club.

"Let's get going then." Tyler said.

They all left hand in hand, some excited, some a bit apprehensive, but all looking forward to what was going to happen.

AJ, Karl and Marcus followed with the group and were chatting away to Paul and Tony and the girls. They got to the club after a 15 min walk. It was slightly out of town and down a side street. There were a couple of security guards on the door.

"Evening Mr. Tyler." one of the security guards said. "Great to see you back again and Miss Saskia, I hope you are well?" he added.

"Yes thanks." they both said and the entered the club.

It was split over 3 levels. Ground floor was the bar and general area, upstairs it seemed was were the music and dancing was and the basement was the relaxed chilled area.

As they moved into the club, they saw Rachel stood at the bar with the two guys she had been fucking near the stage.

"Hey guys, my friends said you would all likely come here after the music." Rachel said.

Jess leant over to her and said, "I see you found your dress then."

"I know after they were fucking me, I thought I had lost it." Rachel said. "One of the guys had put it somewhere safe. They looked after me and said they knew Tyler and Saskia and that you would all end up here." She added.

"We weren't sure if Paul and Tony would be up for it, but it seems they are as horny as we are and up for it." Jess said.

"Great!" Rachel said. "Downstairs there are rooms and lounge areas, where apparently it all goes off. You fuck who you want, wherever you want. Music upstairs, bar here and sex downstairs. What's not to like about a club like this." She said.

"It's going to be fun." Jess said.

Tyler got a round of drinks for everyone and they headed upstairs to the music.

The guys found a booth and sat down and the ladies went onto the dance floor.

It wasn't long before they were surrounded by guys and girls all rubbing their bodies together and swaying with the music.

AJ, Karl and Marcus were also on the dance floor surrounding the ladies.

Tyler said to Tony and Paul, "You know what this place is and what is probably going to happen?"

"I know my wife is probably going to make her fantasies come true and I will be with her to enjoy it." Paul said.

"I think my wife is more up for it than me, but fuck it I'm here to enjoy myself." Tony said.

Just then the two girls that they had been dancing with at the music festival came over to their booth.

"Hi guys, great to see you at the club, I'm Cindy and this is my friend Indy. Can we join you?"

"Yes!" Tony said with a smile on his face. "We are here with our wives and we are going to party!" he added.

"That's what we like to hear." Cindy said.

She squeezed part Tony and sat next to Paul, who she had been rubbing up against at the second bar. She was a hot little thing and Paul was getting hard again.

Indy sat next to Tony and put her hand on his leg and was stroking it up and down.

Jess and Lisa had noticed the two girls sitting with Paul and Tony and Saskia leant in and said, "I thought they would like to get to know Cindy and Indy to break the ice."

"Ah, I like your plan Saskia." Lisa said.

With Paul and Tony now talking and being touched up by Cindy and Indy, AJ, Karl and Marcus had their hands around the ladies.

AJ was snuggling into Jess's neck and Karl had his hands all over Lisa's arse. Marcus was kissing Rachel and massaging her tits through her dress.

Tyler walked over to Saskia on the dance floor and started gyrating against her arse. She leant back and put her hands behind his head and said, "Oooohhhh fuck me with that rock hard cock. Make me scream for more."

"Oh yeah baby, gonna make you scream with pleasure." Tyler whispered.

AJ had now moved his hands down Jess's legs and pulled up the bottom of her skirt and had his hands on her arse. She opened her legs slightly to give him access to her wet pussy.

Paul, out of the corner of his eye, was seeing how his wife was slowly being touched and felt and his cock was straining against his shorts.

Cindy moved Paul to the other side of the booth, as she could see he was very hard and nearly bursting out of his shorts. The table was between Tony and Paul, now so it shielded anything she did with Paul from Tony.

Cindy moved forward and stuck her tongue into Paul's mouth. She tasted of oranges and lime which was really weird but nice. She started rubbing his cock through his shorts and he was rock hard. The alcohol and atmosphere was really turning him on.

Jess looked across and smiled when she saw Paul was getting into it with the hot young lady.

She walked across with AJ's fingers still in her pussy and stood by the table and leant across to Paul.

"Mmmmmmm I see you are getting into this honey." Jess said.

"Fuck yeah, why haven't we done this before?" Paul said.

AJ moved his hands to Jess's top and pulled it down exposing her tits and starting pinching her nipples between his fingers.

"Ooooohhhhh yes AJ, that feels so good." Jess said breathlessly.

She looked across at Tony and Indy had his cock out of his shorts and was wanking him whilst she had her tongue down his throat.

Jess looked across at Lisa and nodded to her to look at what was happening with Tony.

Lisa walked across with Karl's hands still all over her arse and she bent over Tony.

She planted her lips over his cock. This startled Tony, but when he saw Lisa sucking his cock and Karl's hands all over her arse he said, "Having fun I see!"

Lisa took her mouth of Tony's cock and said, "good you're rock hard, I've never seen it like that before. Maybe this is a something new for us to enjoy and to experiment more?"

"I never knew it would be like this, please suck me again it feels so good." Tony added.

Lisa lent down and started sucking his cock again.

Karl reached up and pulled Lisa's knickers off and started rubbing his fingers up and down her pussy lips.

She moaned with Tony's cock in her mouth.

Tony looked across at Indy and put his hands onto her top. Indy pulled her top down and Tony started massaging her tits and tweaking her nipples.

"Oh yes baby." Indy said and her legs opened, showing her white knickers with a wet patch on the crotch.

AJ bent Jess over the table and had her dress lifted up to her waist. He slipped her knickers off and crouched down and starting licking her pussy and arse. She was so hot and wet.

Cindy had unzipped Paul's short and his cock shot out.

She lowered her lips onto his cock all the way down to his balls.

"God that is so fucking hot." Jess said as she watched Cindy sucking her husband's cock.

AJ pushed two fingers into her wet arsehole and sunk them up to his knuckles and started sliding them in and out.

Marcus brought Rachel across to the table with Tyler and Saskia and they saw everyone enjoying themselves.

"Guys, we should all go down to the basement to make ourselves more comfortable." Tyler said.

"Oh yes!" Tony said.

They all stood up and Tony and Paul put their cocks back in their shorts.

Lisa and Jess both had big smiles on their faces, that their husbands were really enjoying themselves, which meant they could too.

They walked down the stairs and there was a barman with a tray of beers waiting for the group.

"Cheers everyone." Tyler said and they went down the next steps to the basement.

The lighting down here was very dim. Lots of darkened areas with low light, Orange, red and muted white.

There were loads of day beds, couches, sofa's and rooms with beds, but no doors.

There were groups of people, some couples, all in different states of dress all sucking, fucking, licking, fisting and generally being really dirty and sexy.

Tony turned to Paul and said "I want some of that please!"

Lisa stood there opened mouthed. "All this time we have had boring sex and I find that really inside you are dirty and depraved."

"I just needed my eyes opening and the right time and people." Tony said.

"Thank fuck for that." Lisa said. She walked with Tony and pushed him onto an empty sofa in front of them.

She undid his shorts and starting sucking his cock. It hadn't gone hard from upstairs and he was loving it. She was bent over Tony with her arse stuck in the air.

Karl came up behind her and he had his shorts off already and had his big black cock sticking in the air.

"Fuck me that's big, makes me look very small." Tony said.

In between sucking his cock Lisa said, "Shut up and enjoy, you are going to reap the benefits of all this."

Karl rubbed his cock up and down her pussy lips and it slipped in.

Jess had found a day bed and Paul was very horny. Jess lay down and Paul pulled up her dress and opened her legs wide. Her pussy was dripping wet and he thrust his tongue into her pussy.

AJ was up by her head with his cock out and Jess took into her mouth. AJ started massaging her tits and tweaking her nipples and she straight away gushed all over Paul's face.

"Fuck that was awesome!" Paul said. He dropped his shorts and rammed his cock into her pussy.