Caribbean Awakening Pt. 06

Story Info
The Caribbean adventure continues at a party on the island.
7.8k words
4.58
18.6k
24

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kobo
Kobo
218 Followers

Caribbean Awakening Part 6 -- Party, Party, Party

Lisa awoke when she could feel the sun shining through the blinds in the bedroom. Next to her was Jess, with just the sheet covering her feet. She leant forward and stoked Jess's hair and said "Morning sleepy head. How are you feeling this morning?"

"Bearing in mind we were being fucked stupid till around 2 o'clock in the morning, not too bad." Jess replied.

Jess turned over to face Lisa. She noticed how firm Lisa's tits were and her shaven pussy glinted in the sun from the fucking last night.

"I can see this is going to be a fantastic break. I want to enjoy everything and everyone. I was worried how the girls would take this, and what we did the last time we were her, but it seems that they have taken it in their stride." Jess said.

"They are very beautiful, sexy girls Jess, and I am sure they are going to make the most of the opportunities that present themselves. They seem very broad minded." Lisa replied.

"How are you feeling this morning anyway Lisa."

"Still wet and somewhat horny. I can see me being in this state all week." Lisa replied.

She leant forward and tweaked Jess's nipple between her fingers. "How about you Jess, how are you feeling."

"Fuck Lisa you are a dirty bitch!" and she opened her legs slightly and brushed her fingers through her pussy lips. "I am still leaking cum from my arse from last night."

Lisa moved her fingers down between Jess's legs and slid a couple into her wet pussy.

Jess let out a slight moan and opened her legs further. Lisa leaned over and took one of Jess's nipples in her mouth.

"AAahhhhhhh yes." Jess moaned. She spread her legs even wider, and Lisa inserted two more fingers into her wet pussy. "Fuck me push it in harder please, oh my god!"

Lisa's fingers were pushing in an out furiously and she managed to get her thumb in and was now trying to push her whole hand in.

"Push it in Lisa, push it in." Jess was panting.

Lisa pushed her hand further into Jess's wet pussy and she felt it plop in. She now had her fist in and was pushing it in and out. She was still nipping on Jess's nipple and she was writhing around in sheer bliss. She carried on fist pumping Jess's pussy as she was writhing with ecstasy and was pinching her other nipple between her fingers. Lisa carried on for a few more minutes.

"ooooohhhhhh I'm cummmmmmiiiinnnngggggg, AAAhhhhhh!" and with that Jess gushed juices all over Lisa's hand. Jess's body was still shaking with her orgasm and then she relaxed, and Lisa's hand popped out of her pussy.

"Fuck me Lisa, what a start to the day!" Jess gasped.

"I want something now in return please." Lisa smiled.

"No problem whatsoever." Jess replied

Jess leaned over and kissed Lisa on the lips. Their mouths opened and their tongues met. Jess's hands glided over Lisa's tits and she tweaked both her nipples between her fingers and gave them a gently squeeze.

Lisa let out a moan from her mouth whilst they were kissing. Jess's hand now snaked down to her Lisa's pussy and she opened her legs. She started rubbing up and down her pussy lips and gently massaging her clit.

"OOohhh yes!" Lisa gasped as she broke away from the kiss.

Jess moved down between Lisa's legs and pushed her legs wide apart and started lapping at her juices flowing from her pussy. She did this instinctively as if she had always done it. She had only ever licked another woman's pussy when she was last in Tobago and it had felt and tasted so good. Jess knew what she had to do as she nibbled on Lisa's clit, and slid a couple of fingers into her wet pussy. She used a couple of fingers from her other hand and worked them into Lisa's arsehole, which still had cum from the night before.

"Oh, fuck yeah." Lisa squirmed.

Jess was pistoning her fingers in and out of her pussy and arse, and Lisa was rocking back and forth with her.

"Put more of your fingers in my arse Jess. Fill me up!"

Jess added one finger, then another and another. She had four fingers up her arse. Lisa bent her legs up to her head and grabbed her legs to give maximum access to Jess whilst she had her fingers in her.

"Fuck, that feels so good. Oh yes fuck me harder, harder Jess. I want all your fingers in my arse!"

Jess slid her thumb into her arse and was pushing her fist in further and further. She was still nibbling her clit and had 3 and then 4 fingers in her pussy as well. Her fist popped into Lisa's arse and she jolted with the whole hand being inserted. Jess slowly started pushing in and out rhythmically and Lisa couldn't control her body anymore. The fist pumping in and out and the fingers in her pussy were sending electricity throughout her body and she could feel it coming to a head.

"Ooooohhhhhh I'm cuming!" Lisa cried. She squirted all over Jess's hand and face and she licked the juices off her lips.

"You taste so good and sweet Lisa." Jess commented.

"Fuck that arse with your fist. I want you to fuck it hard push it now!" Lisa said between gritted teeth.

Jess was now pushing her fist hard up Lisa's arse and part of her forearm had now disappeared into her hole. Lisa was thrashing around, and Jess continued to lick her pussy.

Lisa's body arched and she started shaking with a massive orgasm and again squirted over Jess's face.

She slumped back onto the bed and Jess's hand plopped out of her arse.

"We have only just woken up and already we have fucked!" Jess giggled.

They both got up and went over to the shower room to clean up and get dressed.

Next door Beth and heard noises coming from her mums bedroom. She wasn't sure if the guys had stayed or something else was entertaining them. Even so she was feeling horny. Casey was still sleeping next to her and she picked up the dildo that had been left from last night and put it into her mouth to give it some lubrication. She pushed it to the back of her throat and nearly gagged on it, but it produced more saliva which she covered the dildo with. She leant onto her side and put it against her arsehole. She had been fucked there last night for the first time and it had blown her mind. She needed to get that feeling back again. She pushed the head against the opening and it slowly opened up her arsehole and entered. Slowly she pushed it in and out and it got deeper each time. She could feel a whole new sensation ripping through her body and the thought of more big black cocks entering her made her pussy wet. She started rubbing her clit whilst pushing the dildo into her arse and she was moaning quieting so as not to disturb Casey.

Her actions sped up and she could feel an orgasm building in her body. She thought back to when Tyrrell had put his cock in her arse and that tipped her over the edge and her body shook with ecstasy as the orgasm came to its peak.

She removed the dildo, pleased that it hadn't hurt when she put it in, and got up to go and use the shower.

"Was that good?" Casey asked with one eye open.

"I thought you were asleep Sis, sorry if I woke you." Beth said.

"I was sort of, but the little noises and the sight of what you were doing woke me up. You are a dark horse little sister." Casey replied.

"I can't get the fact that I had that monster cock in my arse last night. I can still feel it deep in there and his cum just filled me up. I need some more of that please." Beth giggled.

"I am sure there is plenty more of that to come." Casey said with a big smile on her face.

Beth walked into the shower room and Casey got up and put a silk robe on that was hanging on the door. She walked across the hallway and could see that the door to Tyler and Saskia's room was slightly open. As she walked up to it, she looked in and her mouth dropped. Saskia on was on her hands and knees naked with Tyler's big fat 12" cock in her mouth. She was trying to deep throat the whole cock and had most of it down. What a sight. Casey was transfixed at the sight of Tyler's big fat cock and Saskia's arse pushed into the air. Tyler could see Casey at the door, and he smiled and winked at her as Casey walked on down the corridor. She went downstairs and Rachel was in the kitchen pouring herself a glass of orange juice. She was in a shirt and her knickers and parading around like it was home.

"Morning sweetie, did you sleep well?" Rachel said smiling.

"Eventually, yes. It's going to be like that for the whole time we are here isn't it?" Casey stated.

"Fuck yeah!" Rachel responded. "You are going to see more big black cocks and get fucked more than you can possibly imagine. But at the same time, you are going to have a fab time and see lots of the island life and traditions."

"I accidently looked into Tyler and Saskia's room as I was walking by. He has a fucking monster of a cock." Casey said open mouthed.

"Honey, I am sure both you and Beth will experience what he can do with that monster cock during your stay. Your mum found out and she is back for more, along with all of us." Rachel quipped.

"I hope so, but not sure if either me or Beth will be able to take that monster anywhere." Casey responded.

"We all thought the same, but after you have been warmed up by the crew, you will take his monster with open arms." Rachel said with a wink.

Jess, Lisa and Beth all came down at the same time. They all had on their bikini's and wrap around sarongs and looking fab. Casey said she was off up to have a shower and get ready and Rachel went up with her.

The girls poured themselves some orange juice and had some fruit and danish pastries that had been put out to eat. They moved out onto the veranda near the pool and sat around the lounging area eating and drinking.

Tyler and Saskia joined them with Tyler wearing tight shorts and no shirt. Saskia was wearing a string bikini that literally covered up nothing. Beth gawped at Saskia's shapely body and was thinking what a hotty she was. She thought she wouldn't mind having both Tyler and Saskia in a threesome. Maybe she could. She would play it cool.

"Morning everyone. I trust you all slept well. We are going to chill around here this morning and then this afternoon we are off to beach party and BBQ." Saskia announced.

"Great, looking forward to it already." Jess said.

Casey walked up the stairs with Rachel.

"How was it last night? Have you ever been fucked like that before?" Rachel asked Casey.

"I have been with black guys before who had big dicks, but nothing of that size and never two at the same time." Casey said.

"We were watching from the door at the end and god it looked hot. You have a gorgeous body, and they are going to love getting to know you here. You and Beth are going to get so much attention." Rachel commented.

"I am looking forward to it. I've still got cum leaking out my bum from last night and I couldn't swallow all of it that went down my throat. They have loads and loads of the stuff, its fucking hot!" Casey smiled.

"Are you getting in the shower now? if you need a hand I can help." Rachel enquired.

"That sounds like an offer I couldn't refuse." Casey said with a big broad smile.

Casey had sort of been with a girl before. They had played with each other exploring their bodies. This happened when she was 17 and she had had a sleep over with a good friend of hers. Nothing more than kissing and touching really, but Casey sensed this could be a lot more fun.

They both walked into the shower and discarded their clothes. Casey looked Rachel's body up and down and she had pert little tits, a great arse and flat stomach. Rachel noticed that Casey had curves and bigger tits than she did, but it was her pussy lips that stuck out. Literally! They were nice and puffy, all the better for licking and sucking.

They got in and Casey stood under the shower head letting the water spray over her hair and body. Rachel, starting using the soap on her neck and back and then over her arse cheeks and slowly massaging it between her legs.

"MMMmmmmm that feels nice." Casey murmured.

Rachel bent down and Casey turned round and lifted one of her legs up giving Rachel access to her pussy. Rachel spread her pussy lips apart and jabbed her tongue in and sucked on her puffy pussy lips and sucked on her clit.

"Oh my god that feels fuckin awesome." Casey was shuddering with the excitement of Rachel working on her pussy. Fingers started to rub up and down her slit and slowly enter up to the knuckles. Casey was squeezing her tits and rolling her nipple between her fingers. She ran a finger over her arsehole and slowly inserted the finger. She was licking, sucking and fingering Casey's holes and she could feel an orgasm coming.

Suddenly Rachel stood up and said "Right my turn now!"

She pushed Casey down and Rachel lifted her leg up. Rachel's pussy was already wet with her juices and Casey started licking and sucking, which got Rachel even more wet.

"Fuck Casey, you are good at this. We are gonna have a fab time for sure!"

Casey was pushing her fingers in and out of Rachels pussy and slipped two fingers up her arsehole.

"Oooohhhh Fuck yeah, push it in hard, fuck me, come on, fuck me!" Rachel demanded.

Rachel came quickly and they stood up and kissed in the shower, finished and went to get dressed to join the others.

They got downstairs and the other ladies were already around the pool on loungers taking in the mid-morning sun. Tyler wasn't around and the ladies were in different stages of undress. Saskia was nude lying on the lounger and Beth, Jess and Lisa were topless glistening after applying sun lotion.

Rachel walked over to the lounger next to Saskia and took off her bikini top and bottom.

"I love getting back to nature. What's not to like about being nude in the sun." Rachel said to Saskia.

"Couldn't agree more." Saskia replied. "Do you need some sun lotion putting on?"

"Yes please. If you can do my back I will lay on my front."

Rachel lay down on the lounger and Saskia started applying the sun lotion onto her neck and shoulders. She worked it over her back and down her sides just slightly massaging the sides of her tits as she went. She got to the small of her back and then started on her toes and feet. She was massaging the oil in between her toes and gently rubbing it into her feet and ankles. She then applied it to her legs rubbing it firstly on the outside and then up the insides of her legs. She got to the top of her legs and you could see that Rachel was getting aroused by this. She had slightly parted her legs. Saskia squirted a little oil onto her cheeks and started massaging each lobe. She gently caressed each cheek and ended with her fingers close to her arsehole. She continued to gently massage between her cheeks and then up her pussy lips. Rachels arse rose slightly into the air to allow Saskia access to her now soaking wet pussy. She massaged her wet pussy lips, and her fingers rubber her clit, but she didn't slip any fingers in. She was teasing and wanted to get Rachel horny.

Saskia stood up and said "There we go Honey, I think I have covered everything on your back. Do you want me to do your front now?"

"I am fine for the moment, but if you can do my front in a while that would be nice."

"Sure, would love to. Just give me a shout when you are ready."

A few loungers down, Beth had been watching Saskia apply the oil to Rachel and she had been so turned on by the whole thing.

She leant over to Casey and said, "Fuck me Sis that was so hot, what Saskia was doing with Rachel. I would love to have her do that to me and have Tyler then fuck my brains out."

"Beth, I am sure that we will, and much more during this holiday." Casey replied.

Beth lent back and closed her eyes to take in the sun and chill.

It was about One o'clock, and Tyler had come from inside the house to announce that they would all be leaving for the BBQ and party in about an hour, so if the ladies wanted to get ready, now was the time to change.

The ladies all got changed into their outfits, both long and short dresses, sexy and revealing but all looked gorgeous and ready for a party.

Saskia had one a silky gold mid length flowing dress with a split right up the side. It was fairly see-through, and she had on a black high waisted thong.

Lisa and Jess were both wearing outfits bought from the London boutique and were clingy and showed off their figures. Lisa's dress was a black halter top with material just covering her breasts and the dress just finished just below her arse. She also had on a black thong but no bra.

Jess's dress was a white halter neck maxi dress that finished by her ankles. It was a flowing number and was slightly see-through and she was wearing white silky knickers.

Beth had a tight bright red lycra dress that didn't leave anything to the imagination. She had no underwear on, which was very bold for Beth.

Casey was wearing a short little strapless black dress, which showed off her curves and she had on sexy lacy black knickers.

Rachel had a short tight stretchy white lycra skirt and a black stretchy top that just covered her tits an nothing else.

They all looked fab and were looking forward to the party.

Tyler walked in and had on tailored shorts and a silky shirt opened just below his chest. He was looking hot, and all the ladies were lusting after him.

They walked out to the front of the villa and there were 3 cars waiting to take them to the party. AJ, Karl & Marcus were driving and were going to stay with them for the rest of the day.

The party was being held at a large villa on a clifftop overlooking the sea, with a private staircase and lift down to a secluded beach and boat port. It belonged to Freddie, who was a local businessman that Tyler had known for years and he owned a fleet of luxury yachts and cruisers in both Trinidad and Tobago. He was married to Jasmin, who was an ex-airline stewardess. Freddie had met her when he was doing business, flying first class. She had served him during his first flight. She had seen him again on the return leg, she had fucked him in the toilet and the rest is history. Jasmin was from Sweden originally and had long legs, blue eyes and blond hair. She was stunning and spoke at least 5 different languages. Their villa was twice the size of Tyler's with plenty of rooms, a huge outdoor terrace with infinity pool and the views were out of this world.

They got to the villa and they all were ushered into the party by security guards and hostesses. Tyler greeted Freddie with a great warm hug.

"Hey Bro, great to see you and thanks for the invite to your party." Tyler greeted Freddie.

"Hey man, without Tyler at a party, there ain't no party!" Freddie responded. "Hey, I see you have guests as well, oh my lordy, they are all stunning and the lovely Miss Saskia, always a pleasure my sweet." As Freddie reached out and kissed Saskia's hand.

"You are such a flirt Freddie!" as Saskia leaned in a gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Hey horny lady are you hitting on my man!" Jasmin walked up to them. She grabbed Saskia and gave her a big hug and a kiss. "God woman you look hotter every day, and that dress, oh my god sex on a stick. MMMmmmmm." Jasmin leant in and grabbed a cheek of her arse and gave it a squeeze. "And that arse is to die for!"

"Jasmin, let me introduce you to our guests we have staying. Some of them came over 2 months ago with their husbands. This is Jess, Lisa and Rachel, and this is Casey and Beth, Jess's daughters."

"Ladies, you are all looking hotter than hell and I am sure you are going to enjoy the party. Our house is your house, and you can do whatever you want with whomever you want."

Jasmin lent into Jess and said, "I heard about your visit from Saskia, and it sounds like you very much enjoyed the sights and cocks of the island. Your daughters are stunning, and they are going to have so much fun here."

Kobo
Kobo
218 Followers