Caribbean Awakening Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't wait either, Tyler and Saskia have told us about you and Freddie, and your house is beautiful. I am looking to sampling whatever pleasures I can." Jess responded.

After all the introductions, they all went through the house to the outdoor terrace where there were already a number of people gathered drinking champagne and cocktails. There were a number of groups of people, couples, single groups of girls and guys, all drinking and having a great time. They were a mixture of black girls and guys as well as European couples all dressed for a party and looking hot and sexy. This was going to be a party and a half, and it was looking like there anything could happen.

The ladies were stood together, and AJ, Karl and Marcus walked up to them. Dwaine and Tyrell appeared from the side as well and joined their group. Dwaine had brought over a tray of champagne and cocktails and offered it to the ladies. They were all soon sipping and sampling the atmosphere. One drink led to another and soon some of them were feeling slightly tipsy.

Rachel said she was off to explore the villa and take in the sights from the cliff top, and maybe walk down to the private beach and see what was going on there.

She headed off and a number of guys were following her with their eyes as she strode towards the clifftop and steps.

Jess leant over to Casey and said, "Why don't you and Beth go and explore as well. I am sure you will find lots of interest around the party."

Casey smiled and took Beth by the hand as they walked off into the Villa with their glasses of champagne in hand. Dwaine and Tyrell walked off with them as well to ensure they were looked after.

Lisa and Jess were both scanning the party for people to see what fun they could have. AJ, Karl and Marcus were still with them and topping up their champagne as necessary.

"See anything or anyone you would like an introduction to?" AJ asked of Jess and Lisa.

"Well, there are so many gorgeous guys here that take our fancy, are they all in entertaining mood as some are with gorgeous other ladies." Jess remarked.

"Everything goes at these parties." Karl said. "Everyone gets invited as they want to experience and enjoy peoples company and pleasures, whatever that may be."

"MMmmm very liberal and open minded." Lisa commented. "Jess, it looks like we should start to mingle and see this party can offer."

They both linked arms and walked over to two couples talking.

"Hi everyone, my name is Jess, and this is Lisa. We are staying here with Tyler and Saskia and we love the party and wanted to introduce ourselves."

"Hello Jess and Lisa, my name is Reg and this is my partner Chloe."

"And my name is Trevor and my partner Simone."

Reg and Trevor were both around 6 foot and built well. Wearing shorts and casual shirts. Chloe was Mid 20's, French and had lovely dark brown hair. She had on a tight black dress showing off all her French curves. Simone was Brazilian, like Saskia in her early 30's and had the same shape lovely curves and hips. She was wearing a long flowing white dress and her nipples stuck out like starter buttons.

Jess and Lisa both leaned in and kissed the couples, although Chloe wanted a kiss on the lips rather than the cheek.

"You both look gorgeous!" Chloe said.

Chloe and Simone grabbed Jess and Lisa by the hands and walked them over to a comfortable seating area away from the party. They sat down and the guys were stood up either side of the girls drinking from bottled beer.

"Tell us all about your visit and what you have done so far." Simone asked.

"Well, we have only been here for a day, but we visited the island a few months ago as part of a corporate team event and we have a fabulous time. Tyler was our host then and we were involved in lots of activities, both group and individual during the day and night. We had an awesome time meeting wonderful people and sharing new experiences." Jess explained.

"Did you get to taste some big salty black cock whilst you were here last time?" Chloe asked.

"Yes, we did and that's why we are back for more of the same!" Jess added.

Simone lent forward and slipped her hand under the material of Jess's dress and started to squeeze and massage her nipple.

"MMmmmm I see that you like that and love a woman's touch on your breast." Simone whispered.

"OOohhh yes, that gets me so horny." Jess breathed heavily.

Chloe had lent across and was kissing Lisa on the lips and had started stroking her legs. Lisa's dress was short and didn't conceal her knickers at all and her legs slightly opened. Chloe's hand brushed up the inside of her leg and started stroking Lisa's pussy through the material of her knickers.

"That feels so good." Lisa said.

Reg and Trevor slipped out of their shorts and their cocks stood proud and large and they both lent into Jess and Lisa to offer their themselves to their mouths.

Both girls spread their lips around the large cockhead in front of them and started slurping.

Simone had by this time exposed both of Jess's breast and was sucking on her nipples.

One of her hands pulled up the hem of her white dress and Jess had opened her legs to give her access to her aching pussy. Simone's fingers slipped inside Jess's knickers and started rubbing up and down her slit, which was soaking wet.

Jess was lost in the moment and had forgotten that they were at a party and other people were around.

Lisa felt a head between her legs, and she looked down to see AJ grabbing her wet G string and pulling if off her hips and threw it on the floor. He spread open her legs and planted his mouth on her wet pussy lapping up the juices. Lisa was sucking hard on Trevor's cock and Chloe was now sucking on Lisa's nipples.

Reg stepped away from Jess's mouth and slid between her legs. He pulled her knickers to one side and started rubbing his cock up and down her slit.

"Oh, please slide it in quickly I need that fat cock in me!" Jess moaned.

Reg slid his cock deep into Jess's pussy and she arched her back as he slid in all the way. Simone had lifted her dress up and had straddled Jess's mouth and said "Suck on my wet pussy Jess. I need to feel your tongue in me and on my clit. Suck it hard!".

Jess reached up and grabbed Simone's arse and pulled in towards her mouth. She started sucking and licking and Simone was moaning with pleasure.

Reg lifted Jess's legs up with his arms to give him more access and he could feel himself pushing deeper.

"Oh fuck me, fuck me hard!" Jess kept saying.

Lisa was now desperate to get fucked. She stood up and knelt back on the lounger with her arse exposed. Chloe had also sat on the back of the lounger with her legs spread apart. AJ rubbed his cock up and down Lisa's wet pussy and slowly inserted his throbbing cock into her.

"AAAAaaahhhhh. So fucking good. Fuck me hard AJ!" Lisa cried out. She leant forward and started eating Chloe's pussy.

"Oh my god lick it good Lisa. I want to come all over your face."

Trevor wanted to get involved in the action and sat between Jess and Lisa as they were being fucked. He motioned for Jess to come sit on his hard throbbing cock. Jed slipped out and jess pulled her dress over her head and through it on the floor. She reversed in towards Trevor pulling her knickers to one side. Trevor guided it towards her arsehole and Jess lowered herself onto it slowly.

"OOOoooohhhh fuck that's big, slowly, slowly, please!" Jess whispered. Trevor's cock slid in inch by inch until his balls were slapping Jess's arse cheeks.

"Fuck yeah that feels so good." Trevor said as he started to lift Jess up and down on his cock.

Reg grabbed Jess's legs and lifted them up exposing her pussy. He rubbed his cock up and down her pussy and slid it in slowly. Soon both guys were pumping their cocks in and out of Jess and she was writhing in ecstasy.

Simone was sitting on the back of the lounger with Chloe and she was playing with her pussy watching the guys fuck Jess. She had her fingers sliding in and out of her wet pussy getting really turned on by what she was seeing.

Chloe started to moan loudly. "Oh my god, I'm coming!" and she squirted her pussy juices all over Lisa's face and into her mouth. AJ was fucking her hard and also rubbing a couple of fingers over Lisa's arse. He pulled his cock out and pushed it hard against her arsehole. It slid in and he was soon pumping into her arsehole hard. Lisa had both her hands on her arse cheeks holding them apart to give him the best access.

Just then the host of the party Freddie appeared.

"I see you have started the party well ladies." And with that he pulled out his cock and offered it into Lisa's mouth.

"Fuck you ladies are both hot and sexy!" Freddie smiled. Lisa was sucking on his fat cock hungrily.

Rachel meanwhile had walked across towards the balcony rails that overlooked the private beach below and she felt two hands on her arse cheeks. She looked round and saw two guys from the party had joined her.

"Hey gorgeous, I am Stu and this is my friend Dan. Are you enjoying the party so far?"

"I am thank you, and I hope it's going to get more lively!" Rachel replied.

"I think your two friends have got into the spirit of it already." As Stu pointed towards the loungers where Jess and Lisa were being fucked hard.

"Well, I want me some of that if it's on offer!" Rachel replied.

"Do don't have to ask twice." Dan said.

Rachel squatted down as the two guys unzipped their trousers and two huge black cocks appeared in Rachel's face.

"Fuck yes, I want these in every hole" as she started to suck on each cock in turn.

Dan pushed Rachel's top down exposed her gorgeous pert tits. He started rubbing one nipple between his fingers and Stu did the same on the other one. As Rachel was squatted down with her legs open, they could see that she wasn't wearing any knickers and her pussy looked wet already.

"Looks like that pussy is already wanting our cocks in it!" Stu mentioned.

"MMMmmmm." Was all Rachel could say with a big cock in her mouth.

She was trying to take it down as far as she could and was nearly gagging. It brought up more saliva, which she spat back onto each cock as she sucked on it.

"That's it you are getting fucked now!" Dan said harshly. He stood her up and between them lifted her into the air and Stu positioned his cock at her pussy. Her let her weight slid down onto his cock and at the same time Dan had pushed his cock against her arsehole and felt it pop in and Rachel was now bobbing up and down on both their cocks inside her.

"Fuck yes, fuck me, fuck me!" was all she could manage to say. Stu was also chewing on her nipples, which excited Rachel even more as her pussy was soaking their cocks.

"ooooohhhhhhh god I'm cummmming!" Rachel shrieked.

She gushed all over the place squirting on Stu, Dan and the floor. Her legs were trembling as it exploded through her body. The guys kept pumping into her arse and pussy and it wasn't long before they were both exploding hot cum into Rachel's holes. It was dripping out of her pussy and arse but they kept her locked on their cocks and she was still bouncing up and down. Her eyes were closed enjoying the large cocks deep in her pussy and bowels.

Casey and Beth were walking around the Villa looking in the rooms and checking the place out. Dwaine and Tyrell had caught up with them and they were arm in arm as they walked around.

They opened one door and there was a beautiful black girl, naked, with 3 guys all fucking her. Slow deliberate strokes. She had one guy in each hole and there was sweat gleaming off their bodies.

"Fuck that looks so hot!" Beth said, as they stood there watching through the door. "I'm not sure I could take all those cocks in one go." Beth continued.

"I'm sure during this holiday Sis we will find out one way or another." Casey replied and she looked at Dwaine and Tyrell as they winked at each other.

Beth and Casey were stood in the doorway with Dwaine and Tyrell behind them. Dwaine's hand reached around Casey and he gently massaged her breast through her dress. He tweaked her nipple, and she could feel it growing as well as a tingling sensation in her pussy. She reached around and started rubbing Dwaine's cock through his shorts, feeling its length and hardness. Tyrell had pulled up the back of Beth's tight red dress exposing her arse cheeks. Not having any knickers on meant Tyrell's fingers could feel the exposed flesh of her pussy and arse. He was soon exploring the folds of her pussy and Beth's stance become more open, to give his fingers more access.

They stood there enjoying the sensations of the guys fingers on their bodies.

"Ladies, I see you are enjoying one of the many pleasure rooms we have in the Villa!" Jasmin said as she approached them from behind. "Come with me ladies, there is more to behold!"

Jasmin took the girls hands as she led them down the corridor and out onto the veranda.

To the left Casey and Beth could see their mum and Lisa being fucked like whores with black cocks in arses and pussy's.

"Oh my god, mum's at it again and she is really going for it. I never knew she was into all this in such a big way. I thought mum was a straight sex lady not a dirty bitch!" Beth laughed

"This place brings out the best in people and their all their slutish behaviour." Jasmin continued.

She led them towards the balcony where Rachel was impaled on two cocks and screaming with ecstasy.

She led them down the stairs toward the private beach and there was a bar with a group of guys all completely naked stroking their cocks. As they approached the guys, Jasmin pulled her dress up over her head to expose her gorgeous pert tits and she had on a very lacy sexy thong. Four guys came up to Beth and Casey and they escorted them over to the bar. Beth had never seen so many cocks in all her life and they were all large and throbbing.

Jasmin had already been lifted up by a couple of guys to head height and one had his mouth clamped around her pussy. He had pulled her knickers to one said and was licking feverously at her clit and pussy lips.

Casey was lifted onto the bar and one of the guys parted her legs and was kissing up the inside of her legs. Another guy had got onto the bar and he was offering his cock to Casey mouth. She felt her knickers being pulled over her hips and now she was fully exposed, and the guy was licking her pussy hard.

Beth hadn't even managed to keep her dress on. That had been pulled over her head and she was completely naked and squatting down sucking on at least 4 cocks that had been presented to her.

Casey felt fingers exploring her pussy and arsehole and she felt very horny and hot. Two, three fingers were inside her pussy working their way in and out. The guy had sucked on a couple of fingers and he was starting to probe her arsehole.

"Please be gentle as I am quite new to anal, but I do love it." She murmured.

The guy slid two fingers up her arse and was working both of them getting them wet and ready for some cock action.

Jasmin was now sat on one guys cock with two more offered to her to suck. She was bucking up and down and another guy was pulling on her nipples.

Beth was taken over to a seating area and she was laid down with her legs spread apart. One guy was between them licking and sucking on her hot pussy. Another was sucking on her nipples and she sucked on another hard dick.

The guy between Casey's legs lifted her off the bar and took her over to a set of ropes hanging from the bar. There was a stirrup for each foot and two more for her arms. She got into the stirrups and placed her arms in the other and she was suspended with her legs open invitingly. One guy whose cock was at least 10" and thick, came up and rubbed himself up and down her pussy.

He started to push it in and inch by inch. Casey could fill it stretching her pussy beyond anything she had felt before. He pulled it out and thrust in another inch deeper. Then another and another. Before long, his balls were slapping against her cheeks.

"oooohhhh aaaaahhhhh so fucking good. Fuck me, oh yes, don't stop!" Casey cried out.

Because she was suspended it gave easy access to anyone to fuck her holes. Another guy appeared from behind. He was rubbing his cock up against her arsehole.

"I won't be able to take it all, it's so big!" She said. Her eyes widened as the guys big fat cock pushed against her arsehole. He pushed and it wouldn't give so he bent down and licked around her arsehole and inserted, two then three fingers. He was lubricating and stretching her hole to allow his big cock to get stuffed in there. He was pushing his fingers in and out and soon he felt that she was ready for his cock. Again, he pushed against the hole and this time the cockhead slowly, slowly slid in.

Casey winced in pain as this big cock was inserted into her arsehole. He then pushed in another inch and then another and soon the pain was replaced with tingling sensations running through her body. The guy in her pussy soon arched and shot his load deep into her. He withdrew and was replaced by another cock all stiff and hard waiting to take the young English girl.

The guy in her arse was now pumping in and out and soon grunting and before long squirted his cum into her bowels. The cum was seeping out of her arsehole, but not for long as a new guy was soon inserting his cock into her and pumping in and out. Everything was a blur and she looked across at Beth, who like Casey, was now being fucked in her arse and pussy and she was thrashing around in ecstasy. Jasmin was also on a lounger cock in arse and pussy and sucking on two guys cocks. It was a fuck fest that just went on and on.

Trevor and Reg had fucked both Jess and Lisa in the pussy and arse and cum numerous times. Freddie had also been fucking Chloe in the arse, who had been gagging for it all the time Trevor had his cock deep in Jess. Simone had also come a number of times and was now looking for a good fuck. Jess and Lisa wanted to explore what else was going on at the party and slipped their dresses back on. They headed down to the private beach as they had heard a lot was going on down there.

They got down to the bar on the beach to see Beth, Casey and Jasmin surrounding by black cocks fucking their every holes. Jess stood there with her mouth open not knowing what to say. She had never seen her daughters fully naked for a long time and to see them being fucked by big black cocks was a sight to behold.

"Oh my god what have I done; I have turned my daughters into white sluts!" Jess said.

"Following in their mothers footsteps, and by the looks of it enjoying every minute." Tyler said as he walked by them.

"I can't believe that my daughters are being fucked in the arse and pussy by such big cocks!" Jess added

"it's Fucking hot as hell though I must admit." Lisa commented.

Tyler strode over to Beth and she saw him approaching with his huge cock stiff and hard.

"Oh my god Tyler, that is huge. Please I need that in me!" Beth whimpered.

Both of the guys fucking Beth, pulled out to allow Tyler easy access to her soaking wet pussy.

He grabbed her hips and started to slide his enormous cock into the depths of her pussy.

"Oooohhhh my god that is bigger and longer than anything I have had mmmmmmmmmm yes fuck me please!"

Jess was looking at her daughter taking Tyler's huge cock in her pussy and she had to get over and join in. Whilst she was walking over, she took her dress off and threw it on the floor. She walked over to the guys that had been fucking Beth and dropped down on her knees and took them in her mouth.

Lisa followed suit and soon she had guys squeezing her tits and nipples and massaging her arse cheeks and butt hole. Saskia and Rachel had also come down to the bar and all of them were now naked and either sucking cock or being fucked in the arse or pussy. It was an orgy of bodies and no-one cared, who was fucking or sucking who. There was moaning, squirting, and loads of cum shot over wet bodies.