Caribbean Awakening Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saskia was on her back with a large cock in her mouth and Rachel had slid her fist up into her pussy and was pumping it in and out. AJ and Marcus had also fucked Beth and Casey in the arse and shot their loads deep inside them. Jess had now been lifted up and had two cocks in her pussy. Stretching her, but she was having orgasm after orgasm.

After an hour of orgy fucking, they relaxed back on the couches, all naked taking in the sun and waiting for it all to start again.

Jess had remembered that she needed to ring her husband to see if all was ok and it was around 8 o'clock in the evening in the UK. She was lying next to Lisa and she dialled Paul's mobile number using Tyler's mobile.

"Hello?" Paul said down the phone

"Hi honey, its me. Just using Tyler's mobile to give you a bell to see if everything is ok" Jess said.

"Yep, all ok here." Paul said. "Tony came over and we are going to be watching a film and having Pizza later on."

"That's fab, did Jenny pop round to see if you were ok?"

"Jenny? Yes, she popped round and said she was going to keep an eye on us!" Paul continued.

Jenny looked up from sucking Paul's cock and had a beaming smile on her face. Tony was thrusting into her from behind and slapping her arse.

"I am sure she will keep you entertained whilst we are away." Jess replied.

"Tell Tony to spank her arse from me." Lisa shouted.

"We will make sure we do that. I am sure you will enjoy that!" Paul commented between gasps as Jenny took all his cock in her mouth.

"Enjoy yourselves and make sure you are looked after and entertained as well!" Paul replied.

"Take care honey biiiieeeee!" and with that Jess hung up the call.

"Well, that's the boys taken care of, what's next for us then ladies?" Jess said with a big grin on her face.

"Let's find out......" Lisa smiled back.

Find out in the next instalment of the Caribbean Awakening.