All Comments on 'Caribbean Awakening'

by I.M. Writer

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Long, but well worth the read! HOT!

I've read a lot of wife sharing stories here and on other sites. I've written some as well (Mike and Jan).

But, this is the absolute hottest I've ever experienced. Well written, believable, and so delicately described.

I think I'm going to just have to cum now. I'd love to have this couple for our friends!

Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Tried and True

I felt like I'd read this story before. I realized that it's a new story, but an old theme.

Still, the execution was solid, and it is a classic plotline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
HOT!

Well writen with a lot of erotic tension. Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Easy vote

I have to tell you that I loved your story. It was well written. Don't let the bozo that gave you a zero get to you. He/she/it has never written anything and doesn't know how it feels to put a good story on this site.

SLC-OhioSLC-Ohioover 18 years ago
Good effort but way too long

First, the nude beach resort theme / first time for the wife is about as tired a plot line as can be used. I realize the author tried very hard at what he describes as his initial effort, and he writes well, certainly as compared to most of the crap on here. Anyway, more than half of the work should have been cut - how many times do we need to read that the wife 'forgot'her panties?

Keep trying, but overwriting is a jounalistic fault, and it made this story too long and too boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story!

You have real talent. Don't let the negative comments from a few bozos discourage you (particularly those who haven't even read the story).

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 18 years ago
Just to balance out the "zeros"...

A good story. Well written with evocative descriptions, believable dialogue and human characters. Throw in some decent sexual tension and it's clear this story is a winner.

I might check puntuation rules, though. If I'm not mistaken, the question mark goes inside the quotation marks.

Stylistically, I thought the set-up to Beth's encounter with Alan leaned a bit on a type of informal ritual. It's good that you consider the psychological/emotional effects, but the sudden seriousness of it shifts the mood. I suppose it can be a turn on for some, but if you're thing is spontenaity, it's akin to reading a legal release before climbing onto a roller coaster.

Despite this, though, it was a worthy effort and I'm interested to see where you take the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
VERY hot!

I can't wait for the next part!

ChagrinedChagrinedover 18 years ago
Your writing is rather good

But, like many other I don't appreciate the life style. But it is your life, your story. Waiting for the next installment where the husband sits on the cock while the wife hods it for him.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
well done

your writting is very good, I don't like the sharing part I think fanasys should remain fanasys. I hope in the next part the couples will see what damage they have done to there marriage and you will lead them through fixing it

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
well done

your writting is very good, I don't like the sharing part I think fanasys should remain fanasys. I hope in the next part the couples will see what damage they have done to there marriage and you will lead them through fixing it

wendyetmarkwendyetmarkover 18 years ago
excellent

especially when she asks him what he wants her to do

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sinsational

Excellent, it certainly fulfilled what I am looking for when I read from the 'loving wives' section. Anxiously looking for follow on to this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Suggestion

May I offer you a suggetsion as a new writer? If your story is going to involve wimp husbands and wife swapping, it would be helpful if you would indicate that in your prologue, so that those of us who despise these storys could skip them. Thanks . the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It's Quite True/Accurate

"Oh my gawd Steve, he feels like he's turning me inside out," she moaned with a heavy sigh!

I moved to the end of the bed and looked at her. It was an amazing sight. Her vaginal opening was stretching to accept his penis. As she withdrew, the opening would almost evert and follow his penis out.

+++++++++++++++++++

believe it or not, a lot of guys --- especially white brothers who are supposedly very comfortable with their equipmemtns --- like to put their wives into such situation and TAPE them up for later viewing; both supposedly are quite happy seeing the wife being physically pummeled like that!

incredible but true; needless to say, it's a great way to spread germs, bacteria, and viruses. most of the time the WOMEN are the victims, following their screaming, some of which are real others fake, because they DO RECEIVE quite a bit more liquids (saliva, semen, etc.) from those big dicked studs whom the women's husbands are so fond of watching pummeling their little "tight" wives,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
To much control!

Wow! Talk about "technical" sex. Put it in for me? Please. This is just to much togetherness. Your a good writer. Let this guy give up just a little "control" of the situation next time. It will make for a much better read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
let the good times roll

Well, this story does cover all the basis of entering and fulfilling the fanatasies of a loving couple testing and exploring the limits of their love and trust. Sharing in the right circumstances and with the right people can be stimulating and ironically it can strenghen a relationship.

Is there a danger that sharing can lead to doubt anger and maybe a break up? Of course-- but it also can be the ultimate realization of true love based on openness and honesty. No secrets,no guilt, no hiding. If love is to prevail then the ultimate goal of love is to seek and ensure the happiness of the partner you love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
After The Couple

get back home. There will be no returning to normal life. She will fuck every thing that walks and he will sit in a chair and jack off or she will forbid him to get a nut until after she gets through and then jack him off os give him a blow job. She will progress to where she wants bigger and bigger strange cock and her life as mommy involved with community events will disappear and her reputation as a slutwife will get around to where decent people won't associate with the couple ever again. Like the husband said, the thought of her getting fucked in front of him will become to the point where sex between the couple will become nothing more than him watching her with another man and her not wanting to do a damned thing for him sexually except jack him off. I thought it interesting that Matt and his wife were marriage counselers. if you have a problem with a partner cheating, just say ok and tell her to fuck every man that can get a hard on as long as he can watch them. Makes a hell of a lot more sense to me to let them divorce, her marry again, and send him a tape of her fucking her new husband. He can jack off, or maybe even get him a blowup doll to fuck while he watches them.

She might even let them watch in person once inawhile when he comes to visit his kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Needs a Sequel

I would do a few sequels. Also, this couple love each other. I wouldn't make it into a pure "wimp" husband. I'd have the wife draw the husband into fucking other women too.

TDHNCTDHNCover 18 years ago
Loved it

I read several comments from people that did not like your story. I thought it was well thought out and I love the way you made the people "come alive" in the story.

The "breaking of the marriage vows" that was said in one comment is BS. A marriage is what the couple wants it to be. The wife, Beth, seemed to be giving a gift to her husband. It is their marriage and they (really you, the writer) make it what they want it to be. Please do not let one or two bitter people put a stop to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
How Asininely Male Demeaning

This is a prime example of the pathetic depths some sick males can sink to when desiring male humiliation by pimping out their once loving wives.

It is a serious step towards his total loss of self respect and her loss of respect for what he used to be - a man.

Those who write about it or defend it are already seeking others to join them in their septic world of no return of their self regard. It is an addiction for which there is no return but the pleasure of others in their same plight so as not to be so basely and pathetically alone.

It is not surprising that some defend it in their marriage as they have nothing else to hold them to each other.

How sad writer that this is the extreme depth of subhumaness that you require to be finally excited in the short term.

mudddymudddyover 16 years ago
excellent..wish my wife were so bold..

I imagined that it was my wife as I continued reading. Thanks, it was really a fine example of erotica. You creted the scenes so vividly.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
Hot as fuck

Captured the uncertainties and doubts as they both lost their inhibitions.

OOAAOOAAabout 12 years ago
Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A few more lines explaining last husband relief might make it much more intense :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
To those who dissaprove of sharing

What are you doing reading this story?

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
I'M A WIMPY CUCK....YOU'RE A SLUT

and is everybody happy. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
No, you are NOT , and never will be !!

What a deranged pervert ! "1*" !

Hotryder1Hotryder1over 9 years ago
Very loving and erotic story

Very loving and erotic story. The love and devotion between Beth and her husband are clearly evident. If there is not love and trust between the man and woman, this is a recipe for disaster. But, when they love and trust one another enough to explore their sexualities together, the outcome is awesome. I eally enjoyed the way you detailed the development of the story. It made it very believable. I am looking forward to reading more of your stories.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
At least there was mutual consent.....

To the execution of the marriage In the end just another cuck story Sad but it's not mine to judge it was nice of the wife to point out that cuckie has a smaller penis. Thoughtful and well written but a sad story nine the less.

MarriedBillMarriedBillabout 8 years ago
Great writing!

Best story on Literotica! I can relate to IM! Please write another!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1* Star !

NO , you are NOT , and never will be ! Just mindless garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5 to offset ther asshole of LIT's 1 vote

Good LW story!!!

robertlrobertlabout 8 years ago
Very enjoyable

I enjoyed the story but thought it was a bit too clinical. Seems like there wasn't any spontaneity, I was hoping she'd lose her control and lose contact with the rest of the world. Instead, it seemed like it was all planned out and Alan wasn't anything except a big dildo she was experimenting with. Kind of ruined the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You made a mistake

There's a big difference between being a voyeur and wanting to watch you wife cheat. SHE wanted to cheat. He certainly didn't want to watch NOR did he want to participate. At that point he would have packed his things, returned home and divorced the slut. Badly written trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Abrupt Ending

I thought the story was a perfect set up for Beth to take Alan several more nights while they were still there. Surely she would have wanted both her husband's and her own adventure to continue once started. All she had to do was ask husband whether he wanted to watch again. In reality, once started, this would have gone on nearly every night of very erotic coupling in their own room without the therapists present. So, in my opinion, the story line progression for cuckolding made sense until the ending. However, the story painted a very sexy visual "Caribbean Awakening". Good job!

allenethanmallenethanmabout 6 years ago
Great Story

Wife gives in to her husband's fantasy. I loved your development of the story. Now I HAVE to read your follow up story. 5 Shooting Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NO you are NOT !!

1* !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What a load of twaddle!

She is doing it for him.....sure she is. lol. She is becoming a conniving sarcastic controlling bitch! Grab his cock and put it inside me....sure thing honey ....not! Are you enjoying your fantasy? What a crock...she wants strange cock and the bigger the better....just not too long but thicker would be good! But only if it's your fantasy baby! She is a little too smug and controlling for me!

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 4 years ago
Geez, Anonymous 05/09/19

You seem to be badly burnt and never recovered, butt hurt.

Good story about a mutually considerate couple fulfilling their fantasy. Not yours.

luvtodoitluvtodoitabout 4 years ago
5*

Thanks for a great read, so glad to have stumbled upon your story. Looking forward to reading your other stories.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 3 years ago
Hmmm.

It seemed to me that they were coerced into this. Matt talking to them sounded more like threats he was making to them, if you don´t do this or if you don´t do that this will happen and your husband will hate you. and if you don´t let her do this or that this is going to happen and she will hate you. so it seems Matt didn´t give them much choice but to go through with it. and then for him and his wife to hang around to make sure Alan got pleasured? I didn´t like Matt, Eileen or Alan to much after this, it just seemed as if they took advantage of a confused younger woman and an idiot husband. except fot this part I think it was quite a good story delivered very nicely.

OpusrocksOpusrocksover 3 years ago
Hot

That was such a hot story, I came twice reading it

robzigrobzigover 3 years ago
Stimulating

So well written. Matt is a lucky fella. Keep on writing.

kiwianne12kiwianne12over 3 years ago

I am giving you 4 stars.

We enjoyed the writing. For the most part a good story but I'm not completely comfortable with the subject. The way Matt told them to do this and do that was controlling. I'd rather sex left to them to work out as he watched.

To be honest I can't see my man watching for long. He'd have Eileen on his back and leaving me to get on with fucking Alan by myself.

LOL Anne

anti85anti85almost 3 years ago

Good Story can we have more please

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

How sweet. The whore let the cuck help out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Grotesque.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous6915 days ago

Well the writer hit their target audience from the response they are getting. It hits all the buttons to be a cuck classic. Another writer getting off on emasculating and humiliating her husband character while making the wife a vile and happy slut with no consequences. The best part are the comments from angry cu is who get upset when normal people point out the stupidity and foolishness of this type of relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous