Caribbean Cruise Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked over at Connie, Andy and Billie, and saw that they were all looking at the three of them – as Andrew got around behind his wife Billie and entered her pussy from behind. Connie was spread out on the end of the deck chair that her Mom Billie was on... with her legs spread wide open. Billie had moved in to start lapping at her daughter's steamy young coochie, and Connie was soon gasping and moaning with pleasure from her Mom's skilful tongue.

"Oh damn, that's hot," Rick breathed, and Ashley looked over to see what he was watching. A couple of moments later, she glanced back and nodded in earnest agreement. Then she started to slide her hands down over her own body, finally jamming one hand in hard between her legs, thrusting a couple of probing fingers into her hot, wet snatch.

"Ahh God, I need your cock inside me right now!" Ashley moaned huskily, literally yanking Rick's cock out of her older sibling Kim's mouth and tugging him by the dong over to one of the spare deck chairs. She pulled him down with her onto the stretch seat, spreading her legs wide apart for him to glide right into her sopping wet pussy.

It was absolutely divine. Rick drove his prick right into Ash's pussy until his cock finally bottomed out, coming up hard against her cervix as he hammered her relentlessly with all the pent-up desire he felt. He grabbed hold of Ashley's right leg and flung it up over his left shoulder, so her butt scooted up a little bit and he could penetrate her cunt on a slightly steeper angle, ramming her just that little bit deeper.

Ash groaned out aloud with rapturous pleasure, as her lover built up his speed and rhythm, bringing her inexorably closer to that massive orgasm that was building up. Rick, in turn, could feel his balls tingling with pleasure as they banged a regular tempo against Ash's skin, as he fucked her on and on with smooth motions.

Then Kim moved around to join them, and started by sucking on first Rick's left scrotum sack, and then his right. She licked and sucked on his bouncing, flopping testicles, as Rick continued ever on with his fucking, barely paying Kim any attention. But he did feel the sensation of her tongue and mouth, and it did send shivers of joy coursing through his system that threatened to overwhelm his senses.

Rick had to pace himself, and had to stay in control above all other things – untilhe felt it was time to release.

Glancing over at the other three happy Collins lovers, Rick saw that Andy was now fingering his wife's soaked pussy and asshole with two fingers of his right hand, as he had his youngest daughter Connie bent over the plastic deck chair and was getting ready to slide his dick up inside her pussy.

The look of lustrous expectation on Connie's face made Rick's own cock twitch, and he gave the cute girl a conspiratorial wink. Then her father pushed his prick up into her cunt-shaft, and Connie was soon squeezing her eyes tightly shut and bucking herself back into his primal thrusts.

Rick returned his full focus back to Ash, sprawled out in front of him, just as Kim moved her probing tongue up to slide it as far into his butt-hole as she could manage!

"Oh shit! Oh fuckin' Christ yeah!" Rick gasped, grabbing both of Ashley's tits roughly in his hands and kneading the flesh, driving up into her cunt with renewed vigour. Soon enough, Ash was screaming and shouting profanities alongside him as the two young lovers fucked themselves into a sweaty, straining frenzy.

"Oh God, what's going on Rick?" Ashley stammered between orgasms, her body shaking and shuddering in pleasure.

"Ahhh shit, it's Kimberley, and she's got her tongue right up my ass and – oh fuck!"

Ashley smiled, as her face got even more flushed red with her passion. "Oh, sounds like fun – and I'm glad she is getting a smorgasbord, because I'm getting the fringe benefits of a real good fucking!"

"You better believe it!" Rick grinned back. He pulled his dong out of Ashley's well-fucked pussy though after saying this, and bent it back further between his legs so that Kimberley, who was still behind him, could get at it.

She got the hint without having to be told, and quickly shifted her attention to his prick, sucking the blood-red penis back into her mouth and slurping all the combined juices off with a ravenous hunger. Kim then let Rick's schlong plop right on out of her mouth, and he took hold of it again and guided it straight back into Ash's gaping snatch.

A probing finger pushing gently in against his anus from an adventurous Kimberley pushed Rick right over the edge – he was hardly ready for the sensations that coursed through him because of that inquisitive digit, and with a deafening shout, Rick was exploding with vicious intensity deep inside Ashley's sucking twat.

"Ahh Christ, I'm cumming so much!" he shouted at the top of his lungs, as Rick's thick, gooey man-seed flooded into Ash's pussy and filled it to the brink. When he at last finished spraying his semen into the depths of his girlfriend's gaping hole, Rick pulled his limp prick slowly out of Ashley's cunt and rolled quickly off her, dropping back a little harder than he'd planned onto the deck of the yacht.

Kimberley hungrily dropped right down on top of him, her mouth engulfing his dick. She slurped at his slack prick, licking up all the combined juices that covered it and then swallowing back as much of the sex-fluids as she could get.

Rick could hardly manage to stir at all as Kim sucked on his penis, although he knew that he was encouraged to. Kimberley wanted her turn of cock inside her, but he could barely manage to even think of getting another erection. His dick felt raw to the touch.

But then Billie smiled from over the way, and gave him a cute little wink. And he knew very well that, soon enough, he'd be at it again, but this time with a different gal. And that was QUITE all right with Rick...

To Be Continued...

Author's Note: I haven't been working on any stories for this site in quite some time, so I thought it was time to revisit this series while I had a bit of spare time to myself, and here we are. I sincerely apologize for the delay, but such is life for me at the moment, there's just not enough time to get everything done! I'll be working somewhat sporadically, but hope to finish this saga within the next couple of chapters at any rate. I hope that you enjoyed this part of the tale, and please keep voting!

TheCaptain

12