Caribbean Experience Ch. 02

Story Info
Both my one-night-stand and husband are on the boat.
9.2k words
4.27
11k
24
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell Nate?" I exclaimed, in disbelief at what my husband had done.

"Well; I really had no choice," Nate explained. "They said they knew you and that Sue had let them down."

"Oh!" I replied, quickly calming now that secret was out.

I looked at my husband attempting to gauge what more they might have told him. He didn't appear angry, so I assumed he'd only heard part of what had occurred the previous evening.

"Sue let them down! How so?" I queried.

"They said when you were all drinking last evening, she promised to take them on her and Ben's yacht. I don't think they're happy that she left early without them; but you know them, and they seem nice enough...I thought I'd better offer."

"Oh shit!" I thought, my mind whirling. "Yeah; nice enough to have fucked your wife and her friend last evening. Nice enough to have stolen my rings and bracelet. There's nothing 'nice' about either of these two, and now they're on my boat."

"You didn't tell me you'd met any men last evening. You said you and Sue just had dinner and talked."

Nate didn't say it in an accusatory tone, but I knew him. His insecurities were aroused and he was fishing for the truth.

"Yeah well, that was Sue who decided that. I just went along with it," I lied. "I think she thought Ben would be jealous. I knew you'd be OK, but I thought I better keep to the story."

"Oh yeah!" my husband said, looking closely at me.

"Fuck!" I thought. "He doesn't believe me."

To my relief Gabriel walked down the boat and interrupted us.

"Jessica, so good to see you again. I hope you don't mind giving me and Marcos a lift. We are desperate to sail south and Sue promised to let us travel with her. Now she is gone, so we thought..."

"No, no! Not at all. It should be alright," I lied again.

So many lies, but I knew it was too late to say anything else. If I continued to make a fuss, he could easily just tell Nate what had occurred between us. And there was plenty to tell. That would end my marriage, I was certain of that. Just when we were getting things back on track. The other bonus was that I'd get the chance to retrieve my wedding rings and bracelet off the thieving bastard.

"That's settled then. I knew from talking with you last evening that you were a very giving person Jess. So our thanks to the both of you for helping us. Here; we have brought some food," he said, pointing to a large box packed full of food. "We can't sail for another two hours. Shall we eat and discuss where we are going. It will be an adventure."

"Oh; an adventure. Well that sounds good, eh Jess?" Nate said smiling.

"Oh my god, you naïve man," I thought. "What sort of an adventure?"

Full of trepidation I went below and began to prepare the meal, while the men pulled the zodiac on board, deflated and stored it away. I knew I needed to speak with Gabriel alone. What had he told Nate? Where the hell was my jewelry; and where were we headed?

I heard a noise and turned to see that Gabriel come below. We exchanged smiles, while I waited to see if the others were following. It appeared they had remained aloft, so I dropped the front.

"Where the hell are my rings and bracelet; you thief," I spat out at him.

"Jessica! Is that any way to speak to your lover?" he drawled, in his thick Latin American accent.

"Don't call me Jessica. What have you told Nate?"

"Well; I needed a ride on his yacht, so I didn't begin by telling him that I fucked his wife last night; if that is what worries you."

I'd wanted to stay strong and appear in charge, but his blunt statement of fact took the wind from my sails.

"Oh god!" I exclaimed, bringing a hand to my forehead and bowing my head. "That was such a mistake."

"Noooo! I don't think so. One time a mistake...twice..." he replied, stepping forward, placing arms around me and gripping my buttocks.

He squeezed hard, before I wrenched myself clear.

"And there'll be none of that," I said, wrenching free and pushing him away.

He laughed at me.

"Senora. We got on so well last evening, when you came to my bed and we fucked. I..."

"My jewelry you bastard...I want it back," I cut in.

"And you shall have it...all in good time. For now, both your jewelry and our secret liaison are safe with Gabriel. If your bitch girlfriend had not gone back on her promise to Marcos, we would not be here. But here we are. It is fate! We want a smooth journey, so these rings I hold in my top pocket..." he said tapping the pocket, "...will stay there. I have no cause to slap your wedding ring down on the table and have you explain to your husband how I came by it. Now I'm hungry. So get on and cook my dinner...puta."

The word stung me, but I had no right of reply. He turned and went back up the ladder.

"What a situation," I thought, stirring the food, now flooded with conflicting emotions, which overflowed.

I seldom cried, but at that moment a tear ran down my cheek and dropped into the food. My alcohol fueled plan had seemed so solid the previous night. A one-night stand with a man, who exuded the rough masculinity and danger I had not experienced in such a long time. A real contrast to my husband. It had all seemed so naughty and exciting. I cursed at myself, but mostly I cursed Sue.

Soon the meal was ready and despite my misgivings about the whole situation, I set the table and opened a bottle of red wine Gabriel had brought. It was a long table, with bench seats on both sides. After they came below to eat, Nate and I sat on one side with the two of them on the other. Gabriel was directly opposite me.

Gabriel told us where we were headed. The island off the coast of Colombia was three days sail away. His domineering manner pissed me off.

"It's our boat and we can sail where we want, not where he decides," I thought and was pleased when Nate raised some sort of an objection.

"We can't get there in that time," Nate complained.

Gabriel went on to say we could if we sailed day and night with all sails set. This was not something Nate and I had ever done. When it was the two of us, we'd drop our sails and recommence our journey the next morning. Gabriel said it would require two on deck at all times during the night. The men would take in in shifts. Six hours on; three hours off.

I waited, hoping Nate would raise further objections. He said nothing.

"What about me?" I asked.

"You will cook Senora Jess. When we come below we are hungry and need food and rest."

I went to complain, but Nate interrupted, agreeing to the plan. He said it sounded exciting and the men clinked glasses. I was just contemplating how meekly he had caved in, when I felt a touch on my knee. It startled me, because, at first, I couldn't work out what it was. Then I realized it was Gabriel's bare foot. I looked at him sternly and pushed my knees together.

Gabriel looked to Nate and directly back at me; before patting his top pocket. The inference was clear to me. With a sigh, I reluctantly parted my legs. The foot pushed forward, to mid-thigh, before waggling side to side. I spread my legs wider, as Gabriel entered into the conversation between the other two men.

I drew in a sharp breath as the foot pressed onto my panties. Gabriel looked at me and smiled. He nodded his head slightly and began to move the foot.

The conversation continued. It was mundane sailing talk. I said very little because I couldn't concentrate, with a foot moving on my pussy. Suddenly, his other foot hooked behind my ankle and lifted it. He gave a quick raise of his eyebrows to indicate I should lift it further, but I didn't, looking back at him in defiance.

Gabriel moved in his seat and dropped his hand, as if to itch himself. He caught hold of my ankle and squeezed it tightly. It hurt and I scowled at him. He pulled my leg up to the vertical and placed my foot directly on his crotch. He was semi-hard and smiled at my recognizing this.

I refused to move my foot on him, but held it there. He continued to move his foot on me, while pressing his cock into the sole of my foot.

"This is the price I must pay," I thought as the conversation went on around me. "The price of cheating is now to be blackmailed and used for fun."

Eventually as dark gathered, Gabriel announced the time had come to set sail. He dropped his foot and I dropped mine. When he stood it was obvious he was hard, and I hoped Nate wouldn't recognize this.

Gabriel said he and Marcos would take the first shift and the two men went up on deck, leaving me and Nate alone.

"Jesus! Did you see his hard on?" Nate gushed.

"No...No I didn't,"

"Well it was pretty difficult to miss. I hope he didn't get it from looking at you. That could mean some problems."

"Don't worry; I can take care of myself," I reassured him. "You just enjoy your adventure."

"Yeah! I'm not sure about sailing so close to Colombia. I hope they're not up to anything illegal," he mused.

Despite being certain they were up to something illegal, I looked to put my husbands mind at ease.

What puzzled me most was Sue's role in all this. She'd blabbed about us being off yachts, promised them a ride and then departed early. It was almost as if she'd set us up. I couldn't work it out, but would definitely have it out with her when we next met, back in the States.

Nate and I cleaned up and washed the dishes, then read for a while. Before Marcos was due down, I went to our cabin, stripped to my bikini and fell asleep.

--------------------------------------

A sharp knock on the cabin door woke me.

"Senora, wake up," I heard.

"Go away; leave me!" I called back; aware it was Gabriel.

"Senora, we all have our duties and I need to eat before I go back on deck."

I looked to the clock. It was 2.30am. I could have told him to get lost, but we'd discussed it and my role was the food. I got up, slipped on a T-shit and went out.

"Ahh; the sleeping beauty emerges. Marcos didn't wake you, because he is a very nice man, but I am not so considerate; so cook me a feed," he demanded, sitting topless at the table.

I began to cook, while he sat and studied a nautical map. We conversed and he soon announced that Nate had told them I was a Banker of some sort. I was annoyed at this, because I didn't want them knowing more than they needed to about my life back in the US. I changed the subject asking where we were going. Gabriel said we were travelling to collect a person and a package, before we'd return to Martinique.

"I don't think we'll be returning to Martinique," I said, very sure that was not Nate's plan.

"We will see!" was all he replied, before moving the conversation to the previous evening and particularly when we were in bed together.

"I don't want to talk about that please. Not here; with my husband close by."

"Why not; it was pleasant for the both of us, was it not?"

"No; not really," I replied. "If I'm honest it began...ok, but later you became overbearing. You forced me and you stole from me," I said, concentrating on the pan; unwilling to look at him.

"Well, maybe a little forceful, but you Americans always pretend that you want to be in charge. Sometimes others know what you truely desire. Once we were under way, I think you took much pleasure from what we were doing," he said, as I heard him rise from the table. "So I was right to encourage you."

I knew he was drawing nearer. I sensed his presence behind me and drew in a breath.

"What do you want now?" I said without turning.

"I come to see what you cook for me."

"It's not much, but it will fill you..." I began, before stopping, as he ran hands up under my T-shirt to rest on my bare hips

"Gabriel; do you want me to cook this for you or not?" I snapped, not hiding my annoyance.

"Well, I am hungry," he replied in his thick accent, without making any effort to move away.

"Well then; you need to give me room."

"But I like being near to you. I like touching you, smelling you. I am hungry for you," he said, running his large hands up my flank to grasp my breasts. "And I know you love being touched by me."

"Oh!" I gasped. "Stop that please."

"No! I touch, while you cook," he said now beginning to squeeze me. "I've seen your tits and I like them. I need to see them again. I like your lips too. I wish to kiss them, like we did last night."

"No; Gabriel; please! I don't want too. Anyway, your dinner is ready. Here eat!" I said, pointing to the pan, while squirming to get free from his grasp.

It was to no avail. For a brief second, when he released my breasts, I thought he was going to move away. However, he merely moved his hand around to pull the string of my bikini top.

"Now! You are going to turn and take off your top and kiss Gabriel like we kissed last night. If you don't, I will go up on deck and tell Nate about what we did last night. Two fucks, two orgasms, my cock in your mouth..."

I'd known this was coming. He'd clearly signaled his intentions with the foot under the table earlier in the night, so I wasn't totally unprepared. I'd already decided that I'd have to give him something, but would try to limit just how much.

"Ok, Ok!" I said, now certain he wouldn't back off. "Ok we can kiss and yes...I'll take this off for you," I said, slipping my T-shirt over my head, bringing the bikini top with it.

I stood topless before him, while he took me in. I couldn't help but feel a swell of pride as he looked. A woman likes to be admired and there was no doubt this man liked what saw.

"Beautiful!" he said, moving a hand to my breast and running a thumb back and forward across the nipple.

The thumb felt good and my nipple hardened. When he moved in close to kiss me, I made no effort to stop him. I couldn't deny that our naked torso's pressing together, caused visions of our liaison the night before to flood back into my mind. However, when he suddenly took hold of my butt and lifted me onto the bench, I had to call a halt.

"Hold on, hold on," I gasped. "I didn't say we could go any further."

"But of course we can. We have been lovers and we will be again." he said, pushing my legs apart.

"For heaven's sake Gabriel," I said, pushing on his hairy chest, while he pulled aside my bikini bottom. "I said No!"

He stopped and moved his hand up to stroke my cheek. He smiled at me.

"I can't help it my beautiful bella. You are so ravishing. Look what you do to Gabriel," he said stepping back to lower his shorts.

Out sprang his cock, not far off fully rigid. He wrapped his fingers around it and began to stroke himself, while I climbed off the bench.

"What do we do about this then, if we can't fuck...then something else must be done to relieve poor Gabriel's suffering," he said, watching me with a wry smile.

Initially relieved that he'd moved back and was no longer poised to impale me, I looked from his face down to his cock and back again. He raised his eyebrows. I knew what he was asking and glanced to the stairs.

"No!" I said abruptly, glancing to the stairs. "I couldn't. Not here...not now."

"But you have done it before, and you enjoyed it," he crooned lifting me off the bench. "So now we do it again...quickly, so no one will know. Our secret!"

He took my hand and brought it to his cock. I should have immediately pulled it away. I should have gone straight up on deck, to my husband, confessed to my error of judgement the previous night and thrown myself on his mercy. But I didn't. All I could picture was the look of hurt on Nate's face. Then I began to wonder about whether he might get angry toward this brute and his friend. I knew that would not end well for Nate.

I began to lightly pull on the cock. Feeling its weight saw the wanton desire of the previous evening return to my pussy.

Disgusted by this reaction, I looked to the side, to try and hide any obvious display. This didn't work. The brute could read me like an open book.

"There now. Keep going like that. You are remembering how it was last night. How it was when you took me in your warm mouth," he said, placing a hand behind my head and kissing me forcefully.

Fingers came lightly to tease nipple again. His cock head prodded my stomach. As our kiss continued, I couldn't hide my feelings. My husband being only meters away mattered not. Once again I was hot for this man. So hot that if this continued much longer, I knew I'd allow him to hoist me back up onto the bench and then... I resolved to take the more preferable option and broke the kiss.

"OK...ok!" I gasped, nodding my head.

"Good girl" he replied, stepping back.

With that I dropped to kneel on my discarded top. I took one final look toward the stairs and then turned back, bringing my tongue to lick up the underside of his cock. I repeated this a couple of times, before concentrating on the slippery head, already leaking precum.

"Please don't take too long," I pleaded, adding saliva, before looking up at him.

"Of course not. Gabriel is very excited. We will be quick; so long as you keep looking up at me with those beautiful eyes."

Obeying his command, I maintained eye contact, while I let his cock slip between my lips and into my mouth. He let out a deep moan and placed both hands on my head.

"Oh, so wet and warm. Almost as good as your pussy last night,"

The pussy he was referring to was now seriously misbehaving. It was coursing with desire, while I began moving on him.

"What the hell's the matter with me," I cursed inwardly, fully aware that if I'd had some alcohol, as I had last night, it would not end with my merely blowing this man.

I renewed my efforts, bringing my other hand up to gently massage his balls. For a moment I dropped my eyes and he prompted me to look back up at him. I came off and, while continuing to stroke him, lavished his shaft with kisses and tongue. I pulled out all my old tricks, running his wet cock across my face, before cuddling it to my cheek like a baby. By the time I took him back in my mouth, he'd swollen to full size and his eyes were half shut. I renewed my efforts, feeling he must be close.

However, his control was impressive. After a while he still hadn't finished. Frustrated and concerned Nate might come down the stairs, a thought came to me. I would hurry him along, while repaying him for the previous night.

Looking up at him I rubbed fingers around his cock and cock head, before placing my middle finger in my mouth and simulating oral sex. All the while I gently pumped him and noted him shiver.

I ran my now moist finger back down under his ball sack, while taking his cock back in my mouth. I cupped his balls in my palm, continuing to massage, while I pressed the lubricated finger on his back hole.

At this point I thought he might stop me, but he merely closed his eyes and let out a deep growl.

"The dirty bastard likes it. He wants it in there," I thought and brought pressure to bear.

After a few seconds he let out a long groan, as my finger slipped into his asshole, which clenched tightly around it.

With my digit wedged in, I went to town on his cock, taking in as deeply as I could, until I nearly choked. His fingers on my head pressed into my scalp.

No man could resist such stimulation. I felt it coming, rushing up out of his balls, his shaft swelling, before he gushed forth into my mouth. It was salty and not much to my liking, but I swallowed for all my might, only losing some. It dripped down my chin and fell to my breasts.

While I slowly finished him off, I began to feel cold dampness in my bikini bottoms. If Nate came down to investigate the roar, he would take one look and be in no doubt that my actions had aroused me. I needed to move. I removed my finger and came off him.

"There!" I said standing, wiping cum from my chin. "You got what you wanted."

"And what you wanted as well, I think," he said, looking down to where the stain on my bikini bottoms was obvious. "I've never let a woman do that before, but I let you. Why is that, I wonder?"