Caribbean Experience Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I placed both hands on his shoulders and my breasts fell forward. His lips found a nipple and he began to lightly suckle on it. His finger continued to work its magic. Soon, I began to actively fuck it.

"Oh, oh, oh..." I gasped, over and over, in time to my pelvic movements, until suddenly, it crashed upon me.

My knees gave way and I slumped upon him. He supported me easily, keeping the finger in me, while I rode out my orgasm.

When the pulsing subsided, he withdrew his finger and let me sit on his lap. We entered into a long, lavish post-orgasmic kiss. I wanted the kiss to extend on forever, because it blocked out the guilt I felt. However, eventually he broke it off.

"Every time you say 'No', but your body says 'Yes' to the Venezuelan. Why do you fight it?" he asked, lifting me to stand, before rising himself.

"Because I'm married to a good man, who's only meters away; up on deck."

"Yes; he is up there. But he is not a good man," Gabriel said, maneuvering me around to stand facing the end of the table.

"What do you mean...yes he is...what are you doing now?"

"So many questions from my beautiful American lover. This is no time for questions, he crooned. "You inflame Gabriel and it has been too long. I need to be inside you again."

"Oh!" I gasped, suddenly fully aware of what he intended, as a hand gently pushed me forward.

I heard him pull down his shorts, before he took hold of my hand, brought it back and placed it on his cock. He was almost fully hard.

"You see what you do to the Latin American. I am always hard for you."

"Please! My husband might come down," I pleaded, as he pushed my legs apart.

"He might; but what will he see? Two lovers pleasuring each other. You feel how I grow harder for you. Tell me you want me."

"No! I don't want you. I want you to leave me...but you keep...you..."

"Keep giving you so much pleasure," he crooned, taking his cock from my grasp, to tap it on my butt. "Now stand taller; up on your toes and arch you back. I'm going to fuck you."

Despite my reservations I did as he requested and felt him drag his cock head, up along my saturated slit. He repeated this action a number of times. I slowed my breathing, shutting out thoughts of my husband and stood high, preparing to accept him.

"Hmmm very good Senorita. Now take the Venezuelan's cock," he said, pushing up into me.

"Oh; sweet Jesus!" I couldn't help but exclaim, as his expansive bulb parted my inner lips and began to stretch my tunnel.

This time my pussy, more prepared for his size, relaxed to accept him more readily. He worked himself deeper without any problem. I reveled in the feeling of him filling me. When I felt his hips on my butt, I knew I'd taken him fully, but needed a breather.

"Wait a minute...wait a minute," I gasped, reaching back to prevent him moving. "Give me a minute."

"Ha ha...we wait for the pussy to welcome the cock sitting deep in it. "Oh yes...such a warm sweet pussy...," he crooned, while holding still.

"Ok, Ok," I eventually said. "You can..."

"I can fuck you now; is that what you are saying?" he asked, to which I remained silent.

I wanted him to move, but all he did was run hands up to cup my breasts, while remaining still. He gave a small push with his hips.

"Say it then. Tell your lover he can fuck you now," he said, massaging my breasts.

"You can fuck me now," I finally said quietly, now desperate for him to move.

Still cupping my breasts, he started to move. Small mewing sounds escaped my lips as he sped up. The sensations once again ramped up in my groin. I began to push back and soon his hips were lightly slapping my butt.

It wasn't easy, because despite having his legs outside mine, I had to stay high on tiptoes, in order to accept him. Had I wished to reject his cock, all I had to do was drop lower. But I didn't. I loved what I was feeling. He maintained a relentless rhythm and the pleasure grew.

"Are you ready to touch yourself my beauty," he asked me, speeding up further. "To touch yourself like you love to do, when you're close to the ultimate pleasure."

He knew me well, but I didn't care. I relished what I was experiencing and eventually, when I reached that moment, I did as he invited. I moved fingers to locate my swollen pearl. As I proceeded to tease it, he dropped his hands back to my hips and began to fuck me in earnest.

His strength was such that he easily held me aloft while he hammered in. My tiptoes were off the ground and I could feel the ripples running through my butt cheeks with every slap. I worked feverishly on myself, my cries of pleasure getting louder, until eventually it arrived.

"Ohhhh yessss," I moaned, as the deeper more fulfilling orgasm radiated out from deep in my pussy.

"Ha haaaaagh!" the pirate crowed, slamming in one final time and holding himself in me.

I knew he was flooding me with his cum and slumped forward onto the table to accept it. I rested my head on my arms, while he continued to hold my butt aloft. The pulses of delight continued. My orgasms with this man were more intense and seemed to continue on much longer than I'd experienced with other lovers, including my husband.

"Maybe his offer has some merit," I thought, still weak, in post orgasmic bliss.

Suddenly a familiar voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Is everything alright down there?" I heard my husband call, to which I couldn't reply.

"Call back to him," Gabriel prompted withdrawing from me, his cum following, cascading down my inner thighs.

"Yes; all OK darling. I just dropped a pot on my foot. It hurt; but no harm done. You down soon?"

"Another hour, be more careful," we heard him say and then speak to Marcos, as he moved away.

"Do you think he knows the sound his wife makes when she drops a pot on her foot. It is certainly not, 'Ohhhh yesssss'," Gabriel laughed, mimicking me.

"Don't be so mean...you're always so mean to me. And I want my rings. You said..."

"I have to be mean to you. You are so feisty; so passionate. Women such as you have to be tamed like the wild horse. I do that by being mean."

"Well that's all very well..." I said, quietly pleased by his compliment, "...but I need my rings. I think I've given you enough..."

"Here is your bracelet," he said handing it to me. "But I don't have your rings."

"You don't have them! What do you mean you don't have them...you promised."

"I promised to tell you where they were."

"So; where are they?"

"Marcos has them."

"Marcos! Why did you give them to him?"

"Because he asked for them. I did not want to give them to him. I want you all to myself; but he knew I had them. We are great friends and when he asks, I have to give. Now he has your rings."

"Well you need to get them back off Marcos and give them to me."

"No, I don't. I have told you where they are and I have given you another two orgasms. My work is done. You will have to deal with Marcos in regard to your precious rings."

I knew I'd been duped. I'd given this pig sex and all the while he'd passed the items onto someone else. I was aware exactly what dealing with Marcos would entail.

"You mean I have to fuck Marcos to get my rings."

"Not necessarily. You can negotiate."

"Fuck you!" I said, storming to the bedroom and slamming the door behind me.

I heard Nate again call down to check all was OK. Gabriel called back that I had gone to my room.

I stood there hoping Nate would not come to check on me. He didn't, and I remained where I was; staring at the mirror. Cum continued to leak out of my pussy and run down my inner-thighs; a vicious reminder of my unfaithfulness.

While I stood there, one thing came to mind. I felt anger at having been double crossed, but I felt much less guilt than previously.

"Fuck, am I starting to like it too much?" I pondered, beginning to clean myself.

Afterwards, I lay back on the bed and eventually Nate came down.

"You all right?" he asked.

"Yeah! I'm tired. Thought I'd have a lie down, that's all."

"The wind's died down and Marcos says we've arrived," he continued.

"Where?"

"I don't know. I don't see an island or anything..."

"Oh!"

"Jess, you know the other day...," he began, a puzzled look on his face...your t-shirt and bra were outside the..."

I knew where this was headed. With all the sailing through gales he hadn't had a chance to broach his suspicions. Now he took his chance. I had to cut him off.

"Let's go up and see."

"See what?"

"Up top!" I said, getting up and moving past him. "Let's go see where we are."

"Oh! Ok!" he said grabbing my arm. "Jess; you've not fucked either of them have you?"

"Of course not," I said moving away quickly. "How could you ask that?"

"Well, it's just..." he began, before I wrenched my arm free and moved away.

"Let's go and look."

I moved quickly up the stairs. I knew he'd raise it again, but was relieved to have gotten him off that subject, because I had no easy answer about clothing lying outside the bedroom and the noises he kept hearing.

Nate followed me up onto the deck, where the two big brutes were conversing.

"See there," Gabriel said, pointing to some cloud on the horizon. "There is our destination."

"What is it?" I asked.

"An island, and tonight Nate and I go there to collect what we came for."

"Why me!" Nate asked.

"One on the zodiac, one on the yacht; just so the yacht is still here when we return. Your friend Sue has already sailed away without us, and I would not like the same to happen again. So, Marcos and Jess stay on the boat."

I looked across and saw Marcos looking at me, expressionless. He held my gaze until I was forced to look away.

"How long will you be?" I asked nervously.

"We return in the morning," was the reply I did not want to hear.