Caribbean Experience Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know, maybe you like things up your ass."

"Or maybe I am so full of passion for you, as you are for me."

"Don't kid yourself," I said, looking to move away.

He stopped me and clamped a hand onto my wet bikini bottoms, cupping my pussy.

"It is not me who is kidding American banker lady. You are wet with desire. We delight each other..." he said, pulling the material with such force that they ripped away from my body. "Let me..."

"No!" I barked, wriggling past him. "Watch your food... or it will burn."

"It burns like you..." he called after me. "You can't deny your desires, Senora. You want the Venezuelan to fuck you again. Don't deny it."

"Fuck!" I swore quietly to myself, fleeing to my cabin and shutting the door behind me.

I took some water, rinsed the remaining cum out of my mouth and off my breasts. Then I lent on the small vanity in front of the mirror. I noted my nipples, hard like diamonds. I knew he was right, and it annoyed the hell out of me. I placed fingers on my exposed lower lips and swore again. They were saturated. The touch of my fingers sent a shot of delight through my pussy. I gave it a small rub, considering whether or not to finish myself. Suddenly I heard Nate's voice.

"All good down here?" he called, to which the Venezuelan answered all was well and that he was just serving up the dinner I'd cooked for him.

"Where's Jess?"

"In there! Her job is done here. Maybe lying down? I don't know."

I heard a knock on the door and dived onto the bed. Nate asked if I was OK and I told him to come in.

"You're naked!" he said, looking down at me.

"Yeah! It was hot and I was tired. I came in and stripped. I must have dozed off. Sorry baby; is it all ok up top?"

"Yeah, all good. I'm off duty, Gabriel's late for his shift. I heard a noise, so came to look."

"Oh, a noise. I didn't hear that. Maybe that klutz Gabriel burnt himself. I left him to finish cooking his dinner."

"Gee baby you look quite foxy lying there. Flushed even..." he said, eyeing my nipples.

"I had a sexy dream," I said laughing. "We were...come over here and I'll tell you."

I'd thought of an idea that would kill two birds with one stone. When Nate bent over me, I reached behind his head and pulled him down close. I found his lips and proceeded to give him the most sloppy, tongue filled kiss. He toppled forward on top of me. I let out a deliberately loud giggle.

"I need you now, you hunk of a man. No need to dream when I have the real thing," I said, rolling him on his back and immediately working to untether him.

"Woah!" exclaimed Nate, clearly taken aback.

I hauled his shorts down to find him soft. He looked very small compared to what I'd just had in my mouth.

"Sorry baby, I wasn't expecting...anyway; Gabriel is just outside the door."

"I don't care; it's our boat," I said, moving to kiss him again, gently massaging his balls.

I felt him relax and he moved arm around me and we continued to kiss passionately for a time. When I ran fingers higher, I was pleased to find my man now semi- erect. I broke the kiss.

"I need you now."

"But..."

"No buts. Here!" I said, moving up to offer him my breasts.

Nate, always the tit man, gave a small grunt of appreciation and moved hands to mold them. I allowed this for a time, before moving to briefly kiss him again, while pulling on his cock. Then I traversed my way down to kiss him on the stomach. I looked at him and then down at his cock, licking my lips to leave him in no doubt what was coming. He groaned again.

"Oh god; you are too much," he moaned, as I slipped the second cock in a matter of minutes, into my mouth.

Within seconds I felt his cock swell to full hardness and moved my fingers down to touch myself, proceeding to give us both a minute or two of delight, before rising up onto my knees. I licked my lips and Nate showed his appreciation.

"Fuck baby. You are so horny tonight. What has...?"

"Just for you babe," I interrupted, throwing leg over him and lowering my pelvis to touch his cock. "All bald, soft and slippery. You like it?"

"Oh, sweet Jesus; that bald pussy...it gets me every time," he moaned, as I began to slip it up and back along his shaft.

I lowered my breasts, so they dragged across my husband's chest, while continuing to use his cock as a dildo. Just to be sure that the Venezuelan knew what was occurring, I let out two or three loud moans.

"Baby, not so loud...he...I...oh my god...that feels so good," Nate blathered, despite his concern about us being overheard.

With my lips at his neck, nipples dragging on his chest and pussy moving on his shaft, my already aroused body was set to explode. I took it right to the edge, engaged his cock and slammed back, so he fully entered me. Returning fingers to my pearl, it took a mere ten or so strokes, before we both exploded in a delightful mutual orgasm.

"Oh yessss!" I cried at the top of my voice, so there could be no mistaking what had just occurred.

I slumped down on his chest and with small twitching movements we both rode out our respective orgasms. As they subsided, we lay locked together, bathed in sweat and breathing heavily. Eventually Nate spoke.

"Fuck Jess; that was the most horny fuck ever. It was amazing, even though the actual fucking only lasted less than a minute," he laughed. "But did you have to be so loud? We're not alone any longer."

"Yeah; sorry about that. it was just too much for me as well. Must be my shaven pussy. If I'd known it feels like this, I'd have shaved it years ago."

We both laughed and had a moment of post-coital intimacy, which I enjoyed. Lying on our bed with my husband still inside me, joined as we were meant to be. Unfortunately, it didn't last. Reality soon began to filter back into my mind. I sighed deeply. Try as I might I couldn't deny that it had been sucking on the Pirates cock that had got me so aroused. The same man who would likely continue to make demands on my body.

"Oh well, at least he'll have heard that it's my husband who means everything to me. I'll just have to avoid him for the next few days it takes to sail to...to wherever we're going," I thought, letting Nate slip out of me.

Within minutes Nate had fallen asleep. I pulled a sheet over us and slowly drifted into a deep sleep myself. After what seemed like a matter of minutes, we were both woken by a banging on the cabin door.

"Time to get up, you lazy shits," we heard Gabriel calling.

"Jesus! It's eight in the morning," Nate exclaimed, rising to go and open the door.

Uninvited, Gabriel opened the door looked in. I quickly pulled the sheet up to cover my breasts, hoping he wouldn't comment.

"We were meant to share the shifts Nate...and all you've done is sleep the whole time. Are you always this lazy?"

"Yeah, look...I'm sorry about that. I was tired out and just fell asleep and..." Nate garbled.

"Oh yes Senior. You were tired from fucking your wife. I could hear that very clearly."

"Now wait a minute. This is our boat and you'll show some respect," Nate said, showing a rare sign of anger.

"Be careful who you speak to in that tone Mr Nate," Gabriel flared, while I watched my husband cringe away.

"Yes...sorry, but I had to..."

"Do you always scream so loud when you cum Jessica?" the Venezuelan continued, turning his attention to me.

"I'll scream as loudly as I please, wherever I please," I shot back at him.

"Woah! Your wife has the balls, eh Nate?" he said, placing his hand to his crotch to emphasize what he was talking about. "But now we must go do our shift. The wind is up. Even in daylight, we must have two on deck to maintain our speed. Go and tell Marcos to come down. I come up in a minute."

"Ok!" my husband meekly replied.

Nate rose and dressed, while Gabriel went and sat at the table. My husband didn't speak again, likely being embarrassed, feeling belittled in front of me. As he moved through the bedroom door he looked down at the clothing lying on the floor. He said nothing merely walking to the stairs and disappearing aloft.

Doing my best to shield myself from Gabriel's gaze I got out of the bed, and scanned the bedroom for my clothing, before the realization hit me. The articles of clothing Nate had looked down at were my T-Shirt and bikini, lying where I'd discarded them, the bottoms ripped.

"Fuck!" I cursed, collecting up the T-shirt and pulling it on, before searching out some panties.

Concerns about what my husband must have thought, seeing my clothing discarded outside the bedroom quickly got pushed aside. Once again, I was alone below with the pig, and on my guard. To my relief, he remained seated.

"Are you alright Jessica?"

"Of course I'm alright; and don't call me Jessica," I snapped. "Only my mother calls me that."

"Well if you are alright, what was all that screaming about last night. I've heard you cum and it wasn't that noisy."

"Maybe I didn't enjoy it with you," I shot back at him.

"Oh; you enjoyed it alright. A woman can't hide that fact. And you enjoyed sucking my cock last night. It's what made you so wet that you needed to go and fuck with your husband."

"Pig!" I shot at him, annoyed that what he was saying was correct.

"Anyway...enough of this talk. I need to go on deck with Nate. Marcos will come down for a rest. He will be looking for some relief. You will help him with this?"

"No I will not," I said, in disbelief at his brazenness. "My deal was with you and you alone. He can get his relief from his hand."

"We shall see," Gabriel said, getting up and heading to the stairs. "I like to see you feisty and proud, but don't overplay your hand Senora. Just make sure Marcos has food."

I knew Marcos would soon come below and wasn't sure what to do. I could flee to the bedroom or make busy. I wasn't one to cower away, so just got on with preparing the food.

I was prepared for a proposition, but was still taken aback with what occurred, after I heard Marcos come down the steps. Continuing to look forward, I heard him approach. The next minute two huge, uninvited hands engulfed my breasts and squeezed them through my T-shirt. Lips went to my neck and he kissed me there. He'd begun to lower my bottoms before I wrenched myself free and turned to face him, brandishing the small knife I'd been using.

"Fuck off, you black rapist," I said in a stage whisper, not wanting to alert Nate. "My deal was with your friend. He holds my rings and I'll do what it takes to get them back, but I have no dealings with you."

Despite the knife and my bold front; inside I was like jelly. The large Caribbean man stood there smiling, showing no concern whatsoever. He openly eyed my body and then suddenly reached out, grabbed my wrist and twisted it. The pain was intense. I dropped the knife, which clattered on the floor. He jammed his free hand onto my pussy and spoke in his thick French accent.

"You are correct, I am proudly black, but I'm no rapist. Go! Go to your room and scream some more, or go up on deck, with your cheating husband. I will cook myself some food," he stated, saying more than I'd heard from him in two days; and in English, not nearly as poor as he'd been making out.

He released my wrist. Given my chance I didn't hesitate, moving straight past him and going to the stairs. I grabbed my jacket and slipped it on, not wanting to flaunt myself in any manner to the Venezuelan up on deck. I climbed the stairs, leaving Marcos alone.

----------------------------------

The wind continued to rise and in the next few hours it became a gale. We should have lowered the sails, but Gabriel insisted we carry on. It meant we were all required on deck to assist. It was frightening, but it did mean that for the rest of the day and through the following night, sailing the boat became the priority. I had no more unwanted advances.

I had to admit that these rugged men knew how to sail. I wavered between being scared and exhilarated, as we surfed the large swells. I helped out as best I could and would like to think, from their grunts and expressions, that they admired my efforts.

The following day the winds slowly abated. Eventually, toward evening, I was able to wash, go to my bed and fell into a deep sleep. I was conscious of Nate coming to sleep beside me for a time, but when I awoke, he was gone. I thought I'd best check how the men were going. I washed myself, brushed my teeth and left the cabin. My heart jumped when I saw Gabriel sitting at the table. I looked at him without speaking, a little uncertain of his intentions.

"You did very well through the storm, Senora Jess," he began, quietly. "You came on deck and helped, instead of hiding away below. I knew you would. I can see it in you. You have strength."

I was taken aback by this praise. Here was a man who seemed to take pleasure in using me as his plaything and constantly putting me down. Now he was talking to me like I was a valued colleague.

"Thanks! We all did well...but we should have lowered the sails. It was crazy sailing on with full sails in that weather."

"There was no choice. We have a schedule."

"You have a schedule," I corrected.

"If you wish! I have a schedule. It does not matter to me. If you wish to argue with me, I shall treat you like a bitch. Or we can talk nicely. Now tell me; why do you stay with your husband?"

"I...I love him," I answered, annoyed at his impertinent question.

"Why! He is weak in character and weak physically. He is a weak man. You are more use to us on deck, in the gale; and you are certainly more use to us below deck."

I recognized this back handed compliment, but was floored by his put down of Nate. I struggled to reply, but eventually I found my voice.

"Not all men are domineering muscle men; like you and Marcos. He...he has many strengths and he does have good character."

"You don't know..." was all he said, which I found a puzzling reply; but he continued before I could query it. "Anyway, enough of Nate. Come; sit!"

"No thanks I think I'll stay over here."

"Very well he said smiling. Stay there and listen to my proposal."

"What proposal?"

"Marcos and I have discussed you and he agrees. If you leave your weak husband, you can come and live on our island. We take you on as a partner in our business."

I was completely thrown by this.

"What is this? A job interview? You want me to leave my husband and come and live on Martinique?"

"Yes. You are in international finance?"

"How do you know that?"

"We talk with Nate. You have connections in banking. That will be helpful to us. We take you on as a full partner."

I was in disbelief. This man who hadn't treated me at all well was proposing I leave my husband of 10 years and move to the islands, to be with him and his friend.

"I...well, thank you very much," I replied, deciding to keep it civil. "But I don't think so."

"That's OK. You keep the offer in mind. Now come. Sit with me. Drink some wine."

I remained where I was, although he now seemed pensive; less dangerous. I relaxed as we talked further, discussing the storm we'd just sailed through. Eventually, I felt the time was right to make a plea. I went over and sat down opposite him.

"Have you come to feel my foot on your pussy?" he joked, reverting to type.

I drew in a breath and chose to ignore this barb.

"Gabriel. Look I don't like to plead...but...I did as you asked earlier in the trip and I've helped you keep to schedule by coming up on deck. Now you're even asking me to move to your island. I was wondering..."

"What did you do earlier, to me?"

"You know I...I...."

"What? Tell me."

"I sucked you off," I shouted angrily, immediately wondering if my voice had carried aloft.

"Yes, you did," he laughed. "And it was very nice too. I loved your warm mouth, the softness of your tongue, your..."

"Alright, alright, I know, I know. But now you've had your fun and you admit I've been helpful. So...so I was wondering Gabriel...ummm...could I have my rings back now?"

Gabriel sat back, away from his plate. His expression indicated he might be considering my request. However, I should have known better. With Gabriel, that would be too easy. He was a wheeler-dealer and always wanted his pound of flesh. I felt his foot on my calf.

"Open your legs," he ordered quietly. "While I consider your request."

"Oh! Not this again" I said, exasperated; regretting I hadn't remained distant.

"Open your legs; if you want to know where your ring is located."

I considered this for a few seconds, before sighing. I looked to the stairs and reluctantly parted my legs.

"If this is what it takes, I'll suffer his game-playing," I thought, feeling the foot travel up to my inner thighs, pushing them further part.

"Move your pussy forward off the chair," he ordered.

I stared at him defiantly, before reluctantly shifting forward. With my pussy now hanging clear of the seat, he gently pressed the ball of his foot into my bikini bottoms. Looking directly at me, he began to move it.

"Damn it!" I silently cursed, the touch immediately igniting a need in my pussy. "Every time with this man! His foot; his fingers; his cock...what the fuck is the matter with you Jess?"

"Look at me," he ordered, to which I complied. "If you want me to tell you where your ring is, you need to get wet, just like when you sucked on my cock. If I don't feel some dampness, you don't get the ring."

Gabriel began to rotate his foot. I felt it move my pussy lips to and fro. The sensations rose.

"Alright! If this is what it takes, then I can do it," I thought, feeling my arousal grow further. "It could be worse."

The foot rolled around the thin material, moving easily across my naked lips, as they began to swell.

"Can I close my eyes and concentrate," I asked.

"Only if you remove your top. I want to see your nipples grow."

He'd seen them before, so I didn't hesitate, quickly discarding the top. Topless, I sat back and closed my eyes. After a time, the sensations in my lower stomach grew to a point where I let out a soft sigh. He laughed, but I didn't care. It felt good and I knew I'd be growing damp. I moved a hand to my breast; fingers to my nipple; finding it hard. While strumming it, I began to push back against the foot, now softly moaning.

Soon I stopped and his foot dropped. I pushed fingers into my bikini bottom. I slipped a finger between my lips and felt thick moisture. I drew it out and smeared it across my lips.

"I'm wet!" I told him, opening my eyes.

"Stand up and show me."

I shifted to the side and stood up, lowering my bikini bottoms.

"Take them off," he ordered, to which I immediately complied, to stand fully naked before him.

"Quickly, check me," I encouraged him, again looking nervously to the stairs. "Someone might come down."

"No one will come down. The wind is still strong and it needs two to maintain speed and keep watch. We have time," he said, reaching out and placing fingers on my pussy.

"There!" I said reaching to the wall for support, as he began to move his fingers around.

He'd found me wet, there could be no doubt and that should have been the end of it. However, he merely continued his movements and I allowed him too.

"Hmmm, yes Senorita, you like my fingers on your naked pussy? It feels good...No?"

"Oh; so now I'm a Senorita again," I thought. "What is it about this man? He's such a pig, yet every time he touches me, I turn to jelly."

I guiltily moved myself on his fingers. I felt one delve deeper, into my slit. I moaned wanting more and he gave it to me. His other hand went to grip my buttock while his finger slipped on up inside me. He hooked it around to locate my magic spot.

"Ohhh yes!" I couldn't help but moan, my legs growing weak, while the digit massaged that most sensitive part, his palm pressing onto my clit.